Hostess Pt. 04

Story Info
Two become three.
2.1k words
4.33
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enough for two?

One Friday at the last-minute Tina was not well so she could not attend so it was just Michael and Annette, which was not a problem they both knew what to do.

The only problem was the entertainment.

Amanda said that for tonight there would not be any show!

After a little while Annette had a quick chat with Michael and said that they could go out there and do a show?

He was against it saying he did not think he would be able to get it up.

Annette replied that she has never had a problem with getting him hard before.

He said that that is when they were alone at home, he was still not convinced.

Annett thought he was more embarrassed about his large cock. She went and told Amanda that Michael and she would do the show.

Amanda asked if, she was sure.

Annette replied that Michael was a little shy about fucking her in public, so she said do not say anything, and she will encourage Michael out at the right time!

Amanda kissed Annette on the lips and said, "Oh I do love you both."

So, once they had poured out the drinks after the sweet course, they normally leave the bottles on the table, Michael stands by the wall near the bay with the mattress then Tina and Annette stand either side of the mattress then start their little show.

This time Annette stood next to Michael he looked a little puzzled, she just stood there for a couple of minuet`s, then she got onto to her knees and took his cock in her mouth and started to suck it. Michael started to get quite embarrassed as he stood there while she sucked on his large cock, it did not take long, and the blood started pumping and his cock began to rise.

The guests had all turned around to watch them.

Annette slowly moved Michael to the mattress, where she got him to lay down on his back then she moved to the side so everybody could watch as she was sucking his cock.

Annette then started to take increasingly more into her mouth.

She could hear whisperings "Is she going to take all of that in her mouth?"

As she took it all into her throat without choking. Once she got down to his body with all of his cock in her mouth and throat.

She could hear gasps form the women in the room. she came back up again gasping for air, once she got her breath back Annette swung her leg over and positioned herself on top of Michael`s large cock. She was already wet enough to slip his cock into her pussy, so she pushed her ass out and slid his cock in her pussy. Going deeper and deeper with each thrust once he was all the way in, after a couple more thrusts. Annette then got off and turned around and positioned herself facing the audience and slid his cock back into her gaping pussy. Now everybody could watch as she thrusts her now sloppy pussy up and down on Michael`s cock.

Annette could feel when he was ready to cum, so she quickly changed position again and laid on top, then slipped his cock back into her pussy after a few quick thrusts she pulled him out and laid his cock against her arsehole as he shot his load over her ass and up her back.

It was a good night and Michael did not disappoint as he shot ribbon after ribbon of cum over Annette ass and back.

When they had finished, Annette just fell on to Michael and gave him a really big kiss and told him she loved him so much.

The audience clapped and whopped. Amanda then came over and helped them both up she stood between them like a boxing referee and held Michael's arm up saying what a wonderful big cock he has and it`s a wonder he doesn't pass out when it gets hard, they all clapped, then she held Annette`s arm up and said, "WHERE DOES IT GO?" as she began to lift up Annette`s hair and look for a hole in the back of her neck, "How can anyone take that much cock and still be able to breathe and walk".

That was the only time Annette thought am I that much of a slut? Then she thought fuck them he`s mine and they are just jealous.

Michael and Annette went and had a shower while Amanda and Jon said goodbye to their guests and got their coats. That was normally Annette`s job.

Annette thanked Michael for not running away.

He then said, "It was not as bad as I thought it would be, but then you did all the work, you were the star."

"Oh no she said It`s you and your beautiful big cock that are the stars, without you there would have been no show tonight." Then they both agreed that we were both the stars. They got dry and then went to start clearing away the crockery and glasses from the dining table. But found that it had all been cleared when they got there.

As they walked into the dining room Jon saw them and again, he stood up and started to clap then Amanda and Andrew followed. Amanda went over to Annette and opened Annette`s mouth and looked inside and then at the back of her head, then said "I am still looking for the hole in the back of your neck to see where it goes. She then took hold of Michael`s cock in her small hand then put it against her arm and said, "Look it`s as long as my arm!!!" Both Michael and Annette went a little red. They sat down and had a drink then Andrew said "I bet Tina will be jealous she missed tonight. Annette whispered to Amanda if she knew what was wrong with Tina? She answered, "She thinks she had a dodgy curry!" "Oh yes better she stayed at home then, Annette replied.

When they had finished, Michael and Annette got dressed and got into the car ready for Roger to take them home. On the way Roger just kept saying WOW, wow. Michael you are one lucky guy, to have a girl who will happily take all that. And Annette you are one special woman, we just do not know where you put it. And all the way home he kept shaking his head and saying wow!

The next party Tina was all questions, and the main one "What was it like doing it in front of an audience?

Annette said "It`s just the same as you and I out there, only that time it was Michael`s cock and not your fingers and tongue!

They all went back to their normal routine, so Tina and Annette were the entertainment again. This went on for the next two parties. Then it was the group that saw Michael and Annette.

As Tina and Annette took to the mattress one of the female guests said "OH is the boy not performing this time I`m sure his cock is big enough for both girls.

Amanda looked a little concerned, she looked at Tina and Annette. Just then Michael put the bottle of wine he was holding, down on the table and stepped towards the mattress. Annette was glowing with pride as Her shy boy was now stepping up and showing he was a MAN. The smile on Annette`s face was huge.

Annette looked at Tina who had a look of Wow I am finally going to get some of that big cock. Annette leaned forward and kissed her and said "be gentle with him he will be extremely nervous! She kissed Annette back and said, "Don't worry I will treat him like a virgin."

They stood Michael to the back of the window while Tina and Annette kissed and played with each other, they got into a 69 and Tina was underneath Annette so Annette leaned forward and took Michael's cock into her mouth, she motioned to Michael with her eyes to move to the side, he moved to the side so everyone could watch as Annette sucked his cock.

Then Tina slid out from underneath Annette`s wet pussy and moved next to Annette, they moved Michael back to the window again and Tina and Annette went either side of him and began kiss his cock, Tina and Annette took turns at putting the head of his cock into their mouths. Annette started to suck his balls as Tina was trying to get as much of Michaels cock into her mouth before she gags. She managed to get about 7" in her mouth (which for a normal guy would be all of it).

The girls then lay Michael down on his back with his feet to the guests, Annette said to Tina ok sit on it and see how much you can take?

She looked at Annette and said, "can I?"

Annette said, "lean forward and I will ease him into you."

So, Tina straddled Michael and lent forward. To Annette`s surprise Michael started kissing Tina on the lips, and Tina started to kiss him back. As she leant forward, Annette opened Tina`s pussy wide and gave it a good licking then she took Michael`s cock into her mouth before she pushed it to Tina`s soaking wet pussy, she was wet with anticipation. Annette forced the head of Michael`s cock into Tina`s pussy and ran her fingers around Tina`s asshole teasing the pouting hole with her fingertip. Tina`s pussy started to swallow Michael`s cock, deeper and deeper, Tina managed a good 9" into her pussy.

Annette then told Tina to turn around and lean backwards, Tina then raised her body from Michael's cock turned around and positioned herself ready to sit on Michael`s cock again. Annette opened Tina`s pussy lips and put the head of Michael`s cock into Tina`s pussy and again Tina slid herself down onto Michael`s cock and then started to lean backwards. Annette held Michael`s cock, so it did not flick out from Tina`s pussy. Then Annette opened Tina`s pussy lips and exposed her clitoris, that shiny pink knob of hard flesh, was just begging to be played with. So, Annette began to lick it and rub her finger in circles on and around it. By this time Tina was starting to thrash around a little as she started to orgasm, Then Michael`s cock started to twitch Annette knew he was just about to shoot his load of cum deep into Tina`s pussy. Once he stopped twitching, Annette pulled his cock from Tina`s now dripping pussy, Annette gave his cock a good suck and cleaned a lot of the juices from it, Then Annette moved Tina onto all fours and slid underneath her.

Annette asked Michael to come and quickly dip his cock back into Tina`s pussy, then go and let Tina suck it. While Tina was sucking Michael`s cock, Annette was licking the cum from Tina`s pussy and holding it in her mouth. Once Annette had as much as she thought she could get out, Annette then sat Tina up and they both started to kiss and as they did so Annette pushed the cum, she was holding in her mouth into Tina`s mouth, their mouths were just far enough apart so the audience could see what was going on.

Once they had finished, the three of them stood up and took a bow as the audience clapped and whistled. The three of then went off to have a shower. While Jon and Amanda said good night to their guests. The three of them stood in the shower cubical together chatting, Annette asked Tina how it felt to have all that cock inside her?

She replied I certainly knew it was there!

Annette told her she managed to get about 7" in her mouth.

Tina said, "well I do take all of Simon`s cock in my mouth."

Annette then told her she got most of Michael in her pussy around 9". "I will just have to try and get that last little bit then wont I."

She laughed. "Yes, you will." Annette answered.

They finished washing each other. They then got out of the shower and got dry and went back into the dining room where Jon, Amanda and Andrew were all sat waiting for Them.

Amanda and Jon thanked the girls as usual, then they asked Michael what it was like not only having two women but two women in front of an audience.

It was a little daunting, Michael replied, but I just kept thinking "I have done this before" Not with two women, but Infront of an audience. Having two beautiful women was just a bonus.

You Charmer Tina said. And both girls kissed him on the cheek.