Hosting Friend's Sister…

Story Info
I too Richie Olivia shouldn’t stay with me. I have urges…
942 words
3.03
12k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want her here. I told Richie it was a bad idea having his sister, Olivia, stay with

me in Boston. I told Richie I couldn't. I told him I had other people. He gave her my number, and she called me. She sounded so sweet and mature. She had a number of interviews in the area throughout the week. She would be camping a few days before, but she came to me cause there was a blizzard in the mountains. I thought I could fight my urges since it's my best friend's sister, but when she told me no one knew she wasn't camping, I took my chance.

I'd been thinking about this for years. I handcuffed her to the bed frame with her hands behind her back. I couldn't help myself. I lowered her leggings to her ankles. She wasn't wearing any pants I dipped my head down and sucked her soaking wet clit before feeling he wet scared pussy. She moaned. It's so hot how wet women get when they're attacked. I unbuckled my jeans and she was still out. I grabbed her head with one hand and lowered my pants to the ground with the other before waddling my cock up to her mouth.

I thrust my cock down her throat and she gags but doesn't throw up. I moan. I thrust slowly. I go deeper each time. She keeps gagging. Her eyes are still closed. She starts breathing through her nose and regains consciousness while gagging but panics and starts choking and throwing up with my cock down her throat. She tries to back up but she's already against the bed frame. There is no place to go. I squat lower and put more weight on her so she chokes on my shaft and my balls rest on her chin. I take my cock out, and slap her across the face twice. She doesn't say anything. She looks me in the eyes. Tears run down hers. Her tits are covered in her spit. They glisten in the light. I feel ashamed, but I need her and have her. I dim the lights, so I can still see her pretty face and big tits. She still hadn't said anything.

I gently stroked her hairy. Maybe she understood there was no point. I spat in her face and she closed her eyes. I spat in it again then shoved my cock in her mouth and started humping.

20 minutes later. She was struggling. She still looked at me with confused, angry, scared red eyes. My dry and wet spit painted her face. My right hand pulled her brown hair.

My left hand was squeezing, hitting, and pinching her big perky tits as I thrusted my cock down her throat like a pocket pussy. I periodically moaned, "This is Richie's fault" "I'm so sorry baby girl" and "Thank you" and "You're such a good girl." "I told Richie I couldn't do this." We both moaned at the end of each hump. (If he wasn't in denial he'd admit her moans were more out of pain. )Her dinner caked her dress and floor from a mix of the facefucking and when she was fighting me after I put her in a sleeper hold. She was different. She was calm initially while choking her out, but she started bucking when I let my guard down then kicked over and broke her glass of wine and plate off the table. He pulled her tight, and she couldn't get a word out. I wonder if she could feel how hard I was. She went limp but still breathed comfortably. Now she was his toy and baby girl. She constantly balanced the discomfort of her hands behind her back and me humping her.

She knew better than to look away or try to run away. I can't get enough of her mouth, but I wanted to breed her. I took my cock out her mouth then stuffed my spandex in it. I took the handcuffs off then put them back on again. I just laid her on ground on her back. My cock was lubed up with her spit and her scared cunt was ready for me as I was quickly thrusted my thick dick into her tight pussy. She scream then moaned. I struggled to be rough with her. She took it like a good girl, so I gave it to her like a good daddy. She wrapped her legs around me as I thrusted to the base and roughly groped her body. I left scratches and bruises so she would remember me whenever she looked at herself. I choked her with one hand while I continued to mark her ask mine. She moaned and screwed as I brought her on the edge of consciousness and unconsciousness. I moaned and grunted harder with each stroke. I couldn't control myself as she moaned and squirted on me, "Good girl. Nice and wet for daddy," as I went forehead to forehead with her. She kept her handcuffed hand above her head. I felt so aroused. I wanted to try to breed her. I choked her out. She went limp but continued to breath as I shot rope after rope of cum in her pussy. She went limp on her and stroked her hair. I took my underwear out her mouth and toweled off her face. A few minutes later she jolted awake while I laid on her. "I'm sorry baby, but I needed that," I brushed her hair. "I'm happy we have a few days until your interview."

She gave a slight smile... almost broken.