Hot Lemonade

Story Info
A man discovers the pleasures of urine.
868 words
4.62
2.2k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some people find all of their kinks in their early teens. I was more of a late bloomer. I was 22 before I found out how much I was turned on by pee. I had been seeing Nikki for about three months and the sex was good. She was 32, built like she was 12 years younger and the most gorgeous woman I had ever met. But it never got to the next level because every time she neared her climax she would force me to stop. If I was stroking her, she would seize up and beg me to stop. If I were eating her she would push my head so hard that it felt like rape to try to continue. Then she would flee to the bathroom and loudly finish herself off.

I tried talking to her about it. She flat out refused to say anything close to an explanation. We were nearing our expiration point when I came up with a brilliant idea. Sometimes I would have her hang her legs off the side of the bed, drop to my knees, place her legs over my shoulders and suck her clit until she pushed me away. Then I would stand up and fuck her hard and relentlessly while holding her legs over my elbows until I filled her cunt with my thick cream. Today, when she tried to push me away, I would just stand up.

I made her a dirty Appletini and then a second. I told her to come to the bedroom. I LOVE to eat pussy and she usually obliged my hunger. Today was no different and she hastily stripped and sat on the edge of the bed. I kissed her for a few minutes, my fingers gripping and twisting her nipples. As she began to gasp into my mouth I trailed my tongue between her breasts and down to her slightly rounded belly. Taking a second to kiss her hips, I lowered my mouth until I could trace my tongue along her lips. Following the beads of nectar as they found their way to the edge of her neatly trimmed bush.

I slid my tongue inside of her lips and up until I met the pearl that was my objective. I locked my full lips around her engorged clit and began to softly suck it. That usually started her ascension to near orgasm. Then I bit it softly and she began to pant. Her hands were on my head and I knew this was the sign that a fantastic nut was building for her, and that she would soon begin to push me away. I slid my arms under her thighs and my hands rested on top of them. I slid my tongue down to her puckered hole and swirled it before returning to her clit. After my fifth trip to her asshole she began to tell me she'd had enough and she wanted me to stop.

I didn't listen to her listless lies. Instead, I tightened my grip on her thighs and locked my mouth over her clit. It was distended like a 2 inch dick and I couldn't do anything but suck it, turning my tongue into a micro hurricane as I stood up with her legs over my shoulders and my hand locked on her thighs. She tried to fight at first, until she realized that she was 6 foot 3 inches in the air and would have a great height to fall from. I attacked her clit with a devilish goal: make Nikki cum no matter what. She begged me to stop, and I sped up. She pleaded for me to give her a break and I added more pressure with my tongue.

Finally, in a desperate attempt, she threatened to leave me if I didn't put her down. I leaned back to tell her that she could leave if she wanted but she was going to fucking cum before I walked out that door. Then I leaned back in and bit her clit, flicking my tongue back and forth over the tip of her engorged clit. Her thighs tightened around my neck and then she screamed. At the same time I felt a spray of hot liquid blasting my lips and chin and then pouring down my chest. I opened wide, allowing her to cum in my mouth.

She quickly filled my mouth and I realized it wasn't ejaculate, it was piss! In that same moment I realized that I liked the way it tasted so I swallowed it and hurriedly opened wide to receive more. As she shuddered and quaked on my shoulders, her body pushed more hot tangy and cum laced pee down my throat and I felt my dick start to jump. Cum started to spurt out of my dick as I drank her pee! I hadn't been touched at all, but I was cumming. Nikki literally passed out and was hanging backwards off my shoulders. I laid her on the bed and then collapsed beside her.

I couldn't believe that the taste of her pee made me have the most intense orgasm ever. I also couldn't wait to drink from her again.