Hot Mom Jo's 'Bukkake'

Story Info
Latina MILF Jo's initiation to skype sex with strangers.
2.8k words
4.21
88.3k
6
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
140 Followers

HOT MOM JO'S 'BUKKAKE'

Summary - Latina MILF Jo's initiation to skype sex with strangers.

Codes - spanking, cuckolding, Latina MILF, strangers, big cock, bukkake, Skype sex, incest, hot mom. Roleplay.

This story and its images are copyrighted. Many thanks to Kenji for finding the time to edit my work.

Please vote and or comment after reading. Enjoy!

BEFORE...

It was a whirlwind romance; things happened quickly. I had met Jo in Rio. She was a single mom with one son. Then, she visited me in Norway; we got engaged. Like all things, we had to go back to our respective countries and homes, so we Skyped daily. I was smitten by her amazing looks, her body, Jo's sexiness and fantasy. She took me to the boiling point and beyond.

And now, I want to share with you, dear reader, our erotic journey, mine and Jo's, to fantasyland and beyond.

It was not easy to stay in contact, at first; we tried our very best. There was, of course the time difference of four hours, the distance, our hectic lifestyles along with our jobs. She had to have time with her son, whom she loved very much.

I grew impatient between our Skype times and, I guess, Jo sensed this. She would send me tantalizing photos of herself. This only made it worse in my growing horniness for her and her body.

I would catch glimpses of her bust, then her knicker-clad pussy. When she got home and showered, she would send me an even more erotic picture of the naked top half of her beautiful torso...

In Jo's mind, we were dating, and as her fiance´ I had unlimited access to her. This was an amazing liberating time for us. I, of course, was very shy. It was Jo who was the exhibitionist, and me, the introvert. I didn't like showing myself, especially when it came to my 'tackle'.

In my opinion, I was in the extra-small department. And from Jo's sexual history, I knew she liked big cocks, old men, and Black men, etc, etc... My boring sexual history was relatively tame compared to hers.

Latina MILF Jo's initiation to skype sex with strangers

There were the times, rushing to get home for our Skype dates. I even got a speeding ticket once, trying my best not to be late. It was kind of strange to have this kind of long-distance relationship, butI hungered for her. And being transported away from a cold reality to a warm, hot fantasy world with Jo; she would greet me warmly...

"Oi!! Tudo bem meu amor?"

We talked about our days, the weather... We didn't talk so much about the boring things like work or other burdens. I was enraptured by her body... her dress. She was not afraid of showing her most attractive attributes.

Jo knew I was a cuckold, a man who would like to see his woman with other men. So, we built our fantasies along this line, and she would show herself to me and pretend that I was another man. The possibilities were endless in fantasyland. We had done it countless times, so I daringly suggested to Jo, that for once, we could do it for real on the internet. It was soon going to be Valentine's Day and it would be a special treat for us.

Her reaction was not as I expected. She was positive and not as reluctant as I thought she was going to be.

"Where you meeting this man? You know him?"

"No, I don't know him personally. It is best this way that he doesn't know us. I met him on a chat site for swingers."

"Okay, what you saying to him?"

"I told him I am engaged to a Brazilian MILF!"

Jo blushed and smiled, "Really? Mmmmm I dunno. This very strange to me..."

In my defence, I said, "I am proud of you and I want to show you off."

So that was how it started. Jo was open to it. As long as it was fantasy, it didn't seem to hurt anyone if we did such a thing.

THE DATE

Tonight is Valentine's Night. It is hot in Brazil in February, so Jo usually was in her underwear or a bikini. Today we had planned she was going to wear something else

I accepted the call from the stranger and his face appeared on the screen.

"Is that your fiancee?" he asked, looking down.

I replied to him, "Yes, here she is. You want to say hello to him, darling?"

Jo had her glasses on, and gazed into her screen, holding it close up to her face to see him and his features. Also, she had her headphones on to hear us better. This gave us a little privacy In case her son could hear us. At that time though he was out of the flat.

"Sim, I am. Hello to you. Nice seeing you."

After the introductions, I thought it best to start at once. Everyone knew what was going to happen.

"Shall we start then?"

"Sim!"

"Okay, maybe it is best to put your iPad on the floor and then we will start?"

"Yes, dear! But I need to take off headphones. We need be quiet." Jo immediately did as I suggested.

I couldn't see between her legs and I guessed the stranger had the same view. I thoughtv was this going to be okay...? Or would it turn out to be a fiasco? Was Jo going to be a prude and not 'play'?

I was all set, and the stranger was too, as he stared down at his computer. Jo stood before us and it was time. I was anxious, excited and horny all at the same time. This brought me back to the times as a kid, when I would role-play with my friends in my backyard. But here, it was adult fantasy time.

"Okay, lady! Hands up where we can see them. This is a bank holdup! We are going to rob your bank today!"

"Oh no! Please! Take everything you want! Don't —please don't hurt me. I do anythings you want!"

The stranger now took over. "Anything?"

"Sim... yes... anything!"

The stranger licked his lips, I could see the glee on his face, as he knew then that he could do what he wanted with my fiancee...

"Turn around and lift your dress over your bottom!"

"No, I no do this. I can't! I going to get married!"

I could see Jo was getting into her role. I could see she was pretending, by the playful tone of her voice.

I broke into their exchange, wanting her to do this. "You don't have any choice, lady! Do as the man says or you might not see your fiance again."

"Okay... I do... I will do..." Jo obediently did as she was told. She was doing very well. Slowly she turned around and tantalizingly drew up her dress over her round, white derriere.

The stranger smiled. I was excited at the sight in front of me. She was doing it. The light of the screen brightened the stranger's face and glasses.

"Sexy bottom you have there! You are a sexy slut. Say it."

"I... sexy slut!"

"Say that you are my sexy slut," the stranger continued.

"I am... your sexy slut!" Jo said, as she looked hornily down to her iPad.

"I think you should spank your bottom for me, for telling me that. Slap your bottom!"

Jo raised her right hand and gave her bottom a firm slap which made her ass cheeks tremble. I could see that the stranger liked this. He wanted more.

"You are a bad girl for showing your bottom to me, a complete stranger. I think you should slap yourself TEN times. Count out every time you do it. Start now!"

I had not imagined this would happen. I didn't know how far Jo would take our 'game'.

Jo immediately did as she was told. She slapped her delightful, white orbs.

"One!"

The stranger was adjusting his screen and also his pants. The tone of his voice had changed.

"That was not hard enough, HARDER!"

A hard slap of Jo's bottom brought out a gasp from her.

"TWO!"

"Good. Lose that dress," commanded the stranger.

Jo slowly pulled up her light-blue dress over her head to reveal her matching blue bra. The onslaught on her ass continued until the count reached ten. By the time Jo reached ten, her arse was, I guessed, throbbing. She brought her hands down to her bottom to soothe her cheeks after she did this.

The bald stranger was satisfied. I could see his picture moving up and down.

"OOoooooooohhhh!" gasped Jo, after her spanking session.

'What would the stranger get her to do now?' I wondered.

He spoke out in a stern, hard voice to her, "We are not finished!"

"Nao...no?" Jo playfully said. She knew he wanted more. Every red-blooded man would want more.

"Turn around. Hands on your hips. I want to see your sexy panties."

Jo showed him without any hesitation.

We could see the skimpy-looking, flowery material cover her prized treasure. Jo held in her tummy and we just stared into our monitors wishing we were there in her room in Brazil. In fact, we were. We were virtually there, having this Brazilian beauty obey every horny command...

The stranger continued, "Lose that bra!"

Jo turned around and we could see her fingers slowly reach around to unclip the strap.

Then she faced us... She modestly cupped her white tits, and hid them from our prying gaze. Jo was teasing us.

"You want to be spanked again?" asked the stranger.

"I no... I no want be spanked again."

"Okay then. Show me your tits. Pinch your nipples... make them hard for me."

Jo took her hands slowly away, revealing her creamy-white mounds. Then taking her nipples with her fingers, proceeded to pinch them, making them harder. Her brown love buds were getting erect, arousing herself and us.

"Now turn around and lose the G-string," the stranger continued, in his erotic quest for my fiancee.

I didn't know what was going to happen next or when it would stop. All I knew now, was that I was turned on beyond all belief; surprised that Jo was going along with this 'game'.

Jo, in all her glory, revealed her derriere to two horny men, thousands of miles away from her. Who could know what she was doing this in the privacy of her bedroom? Her son lived just next door to her. Could he hear her, and what she was doing? Could she hear the voice of a man... a stranger... commanding her to reveal her whole body without any hint of reserve?

To Jo, she was dating her fiance. It was just another man with them. But maybe she also thought this was exciting, out of the ordinary?

"Good lady! Turn around and do a sexy dance for us. Entertain us."

So Jo, the naked 'bank secretary', danced for us in her silver-white high heels. There was no music accompanying her dance; we imagined the music as her body swayed before us. She knew how to move and how to excite. We were captives to her dance and not the other way round.

After her sexy performance, which would not look out of place in any nightclub, the stranger wanted more. "I want to see your tits more. Move them closer to me."

Jo took her iPad with both hands and brought it closer for us to feast on the sight of her delightful tits. I could see she was getting excited, her nipples were hard and pointed.

"What more could happen?" I thought. "What more does this stranger want my fiancee to do and how far would she go? When would she finish?"

The stranger was not finished, "I can see you are excited, are you?"

"Sim, yes... I excited.

"Are you horny?"

"Sim... yes!" she said, as she blushed.

"Show me then, how horny you are. Play with yourself."

Jo executed, with precision and obedience, the command from her new master. She frigged at her love box, bringing out gasps from her ruby-red-painted lips.

I was pulling at my hard tool and I could guess that the stranger was stroking his manhood too, as her long, lady-like fingers explored her treasure. The sound of what she was doing to herself could be heard easily by us. Her microphone could not lie, it was the sound of wetness like a delightful warm, moist sponge- her brazen horniness.

She quickly moved onto the bed, put her iPad between her legs at the foot of her bed and continued her show. "Argghhhhhh" Jo moaned out, from the self-inflicted onslaught on herself. Hearing her orgasmic sounds, one could clearly tell she was in heat.

Jo was pleasuring herself, and she didn't need any commands to do it. Her lovely tanned legs were open to the gaze of this stranger. Her fingers were wet with her juices. Jo's glasses had been discarded, with no attention to her screen- only to her hungry, gaping pussy. This continued until the crescendo of waves of orgasms finally hit her.

She lay there spent. There was silence. I had ejaculated. I turned off my screen picture and microphone and was finished. I didn't know if the stranger had come...

Afterward, Jo put on her glasses. She could not see me. The stranger apparently was not finished with her.

"Looks like it is just you and me now. Your boyfriend has gone. Lick your fingers, one by one. Taste yourself!"

He continued, "What does your pussy taste like?"

"It taste like... coconut water," Jo answered him.

The stranger looked down at her tasting her juices.

"Nice. You see my cock, lady?"

"Sim."

"Is it bigger than your man's?"

Her eyes lit up at the sight of his long perfect specimen of manliness. "Sim, it BIG... bigger than my boyfriend." Jo looked mesmerised by its length, and the action of the man pulling at it; he clearly had not come...

"You like it?"

"Sim. I like very much. Beautiful cock," Jo complimented him.

"Good. Kiss your fingers. Pretend you are kissing me."

"Okay lady. No more games now. Your boyfriend is not here. You wanna make me come?"

"SIM."

"Lie down on the bed. Open your mouth and play with your tits."

Pretend you are licking my cock."

The stranger's monster of a cock looked menacing. It took up the whole of the stranger's screen. Jo didn't need to imagine anything. It looked like a snake and Jo was the target of its evil venom. He wanted her.

"You are going to make me come now, understood?"

"SIM."

"Time to fuck your tits."

Jo raised her mounds together with her eyes glued to her screen. The stranger's snake was ready to strike its target. Jo licked her lips and nothing could hide her lust for him.

I could see the man was close to his orgasm. Then suddenly in the middle of their seance, they were interrupted; much to the annoyance of the stranger. Jo heard a noise in her flat and looked up.

She got up out of her bed out of sight from the camera. All the stranger and I could hear were voices.

"Estou em casa mãe!" (I am home now, Mom.)

"Oi Filho!"

"Eu ouvi você conversando com um homem," stated her son. ( I heard you talking to a man)

"Sim, é meu noivo. Ele ainda está aí, eu deveria voltar..." (Yes, it is my fiance. He is still there, I should go back ...

"Por que você está nua, mãe?" (Why are you naked, Mom?)

"É tão quente. Você está com fome, filho? (It's so hot. Are you hungry, son?)

"Sim," he replied.

"Eu também. Eu posso ver que você também está com calor," Jo said. ( Me too. I can see that you are hot too)

It suddenly became quiet and we waited a little, while she was away with her son.

Then Jo came back, locked the door and put on her headphones. She didn't need to say anything and proceeded to open her mouth.

Jo opened her mouth to reveal white liquid that looked like sperm. Or was it coconut yoghurt? I couldn't be sure. The pent-up excitement was now too much for the stranger. The stranger's snake had spewed out its white venom on his naked, hairy stomach.

Jo smiled.

The stranger's screen went blank. It was then that I decided to turn on my screen and microphone. We then heard the stranger's voice.

"Tusen takk. Very nice. I enjoyed that. We must do that again."

And we did. Many times.

We evolved from our 'normal' sex Skype dates to threesomes.

There was no shortage of horny males queuing up for a midnight sex session.

And Jo didn't dissappoint...

Anton25
Anton25
140 Followers