Hot of Darkness Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Captain Cumin was just stuck watching Miss Alcatraz blowing Imbio. She let go of his cock during her intense suck session with his servant.

Miss Alcatraz released her mouth from his cock panting like a dog. It was a lot to swallow. She laid on her back between the boys catching her breath. As she motioned her head to look at the captain, she saw he was kneeling towards her with his erection pointed at her face.

Understanding what he wanted. She gripped his cock and began rubbing her hand back and forth on his cock.

"Oh, Miss Alcatraz?"

"Yes?"

"I've a suggestion to quicken things."

Vanness nodded at him.

"Push your bosom together please."

Vanness released his penis and placed her hands on the side of her globes and pushed them upright.

"Do you want to place your member between the-"

The captain grabbed her head and forced his entire cock deep into her oral cavity. He wanted a pure face-fuck. Capt. Cumin pulled her scrunchie off her hair and grabbed a handful of her golden curly locks to piston his cock inside her throat. She immediately let go of her tits and began pushing the man away. It was to no avail, this man was mostly made of muscle.

In a muffled sound, Vanness was expressing discomfort.

"Ogh, ogh, ogh, ogh!"

"Oh Miss Alcatraz, you have such a sinful mouth!"

The captain's mind was an auto-pilot. He just kept his paws on her pretty little head and forced her mouth open to embrace each thrust.

Meanwhile, Imbio was feeling recharged. Seeing her lips get pounded by the captain was setting the mood. He climbed atop the blonde beauty and sat right on top of her abs. His cock was still slick and wet enough to slide between her tits, and he was hungry for it.

Once Vanness became accustomed to the captain's rough face fuck, she stopped pushing him with her hands. Instead, she felt a smaller pair of hands guide her own back to her tits. She figured Imbio wanted to have another go and titfuck her.

As Imbio sat upon her, she placed her hands back between her tits and pushed them together. Imbio appreciated this perfect view of her cleavage. Each tit looked about the same size as his damn torso!

The little man held his cock at her tits. He slowly slid them into her valley of pleasure beneath her cleavage. Her tits were warm and tightly pressed against every inch of his cock. It was bliss.

Imbio exclaimed "oh, YES!!!"

Her bust held tightly wrapped around his cock. The teen was occupied with another man's member in her mouth, but was able to rub her chest meat up and down for Imbio.

It was a sight to behold. A busty, athletic, and tall blonde was on her back getting her face shoved onto one man's cock while the other planted his man-meat between her massive mammaries. Imbio's dark and large dick looked amazing between her white pale skin. Her once-tight ponytailed hair was a disheveled mess from the captain's treatment. Her glorious globes were a moist entrance to the greatest feeling a man could experience.

Imbio slid his cock off her tits and started rubbing the helmet of his dick onto her nipples. He gave her tits a hard slap to see them bounce, then he burrowed his face back to those boobies. He licked and slurped every square inch of her tits. He rose his wet face from her chest and grabbed both tits, causing Vanness to rest her hands on the tent floor. Imbio used his forearms to push her breast tightly together and gave it another thrust. He mounted her mammaries and started fucking those tits with the energy of a madman.

Catching a glance, Captain Cumin loved the sight of her tits getting fucked as her throat was filled with his member. It was just enough to edge him.

The tent was filled with sounds of gasping, panting, moaning, and flesh slapping onto one another. If you could believe it, it sounded like someone was playing Caligula at maximum volume.

"I'm going to place my load on your face Miss Alcatraz!"

The Captain had reached his own limit. He pushed her face away from his flesh rod and jerked himself off with his cock pointed to her head. Her face was damp from her own saliva leaking out from the captain's rough and erotic treatment. Her eyes were almost in a glaze from relinquishment. The man was ruthless with his cock.

"I'm coming, AHHH!!!" The captain finished.

He shot the same translucent ropes over her face. The first shot landed across her nose and eyelid. The second was on her cheeks which dripped down the side of her face. The third was directly on her lips. In fact, the third, fourth, and fifth were all on her lips. He really wanted to cum in her mouth.

Once he finished painting the youthful teen's face with his smelly sperm, he used his cock like a brush to smear it all around.

"Oh, yessss. You're so beautiful, Miss Alcatraz. I want to cum on you every day!" He continuously rubbed his cum around her cheeks, lips, and forehead. The captain definitely gave a facial worth remembering.

The captain collapsed from exhaustion and heaved his chest up and down with bellowing breaths. Imbio was stunned by the lustful look of Vaness's white face doused in a shiny juice.

For a second time, Imbio had reached his limit. He stopped fucking her tits and stood up between her chest. He pointed his cock at her tits and thanked her with several more loads onto her pleasure pillows.

"I'm going to cum on those tits! AAH AAH AAAAAH!"

Imbio's climax drenched her huge tits with a pitcher of jizz. Her boobs received a nice coating of sperm and saliva. Before Vanness could grab a blanket and wipe her tits and face clean, Imbio took note of his captain and started rubbing his cock around her huge creamy tits. Now both loads on her face and tits could soak for the night on her soft nubile skin.

Captain Cumin, once regained his breath went to the corner of the tent. He dimmed the lamps to sleep and paused the camera recording their love session.

To be continued...

12