Hot Sand: Carolina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh liked the idea, but he didn't know how to politely say that he did. His hands were massaging just as much as they were spreading lotion, and the contented look on Julie's closed-eyed face led him to believe she was enjoying it. "Your shoulders are nice, Mrs. B.," he said as he massaged them like an old pro. "Do you work out?"

"I do pilates with a friend of mine. Mrs. Mannion. Do you know her?"

"Oh, sure. Her daughter Chrissy was a year ahead of us. So what's pilates? I've heard of it, but..."

"It's kind of like yoga, but more intense. We use some equipment, which yoga doesn't do. I'm not good at it, but it keeps me in shape."

"Yeah, that's great, Mrs. B. I wish my mom'd do somethin' like that."

Julie moaned when Josh's big hands massaged the sides of her waist. "Mmmmm. You've done this before, I take it? Does Brittany like your massages?"

Josh smiled. None of the mothers, including his own, had ever asked about his physical relationship with his girlfriend. "She does," he said, working down from Julie's waist to the small of her back, the final area of her that she couldn't easily reach herself. "I can keep going if you want."

Julie raised her head and looked at him, being careful to keep the front of her breasts against the towel. Josh ran his hands up the new arch of her back, making her tingle. "What does that mean?" she said, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Brittany says she likes it when I start at her feet and work back up her legs. Maybe you already did 'em, though."

"I doubt if I got the back of them very good. With this hot sun, better safe than sorry, right?"

"Sooo, does that mean...?"

"Do me," Julie said, feeling a soft rush of adrenaline when she flattened herself down, relaxing again.

Logan, waist deep in the warm ocean, kept his eye on his nearly naked mother. It surprised him that she was letting Josh not only apply the lotion but massage her in a languid, lingering way. It was way more intimate than he ever thought a friend of his would be with his mother, especially with her bikini top untied the way it was. Everbright saw his concerned glances.

"Your mamma's as sexy as anyone, don't you think?"

"Don't I think? That's a weird question."

"Why?" Everbright asked. "She didn't have you by fuckin' another woman, you know. It was a man what put his seed up in her, and I can tell, by the way that she acts, that she liked it."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"All three of you are men, and she's a woman, that's all," Everbright said. "Nature don't have no boundaries, other than whether we're attracted to men, or to women, or to both. The rest is all just instinct. That's what my momma taught me. Boundaries is all made up."

Logan and Tyler stood in waist deep water, listening to Everbright's crazy-sounding thoughts as they watched Josh's leg massage move closer and closer to where his hands probably shouldn't be. He'd started at the ticklish foot, relaxed the muscles of Julie's calf, crossed the behind the knee area and was moving farther and farther up her thigh, thoroughly massaging things, moving at the speed of an inch every ten seconds of so. Everbright knew it was something that shouldn't be ended by an embarrassed son breaking things up, so she pulled Logan's head down to hers and kissed him, the first touch of any of the boys' lips with Everbright's.

Her idea worked. Logan's focus shifted to the wet, naked girl who was taking him out to deeper water so he could fondle her without being seen by his mother. He needn't have worried. Julie wasn't looking. Her eyes were closed, her adrenaline rushing and tingling, her barely thinking mind ever so close to stopping Josh. She did, when he took his first feel of the ass cheek that was the destination of his leg-long journey. He'd been a gentleman and kept his massaging fingers a hands-width from the pussy-wet dampness of the terminus of her crotch, but it was all suddenly too much. "Okaaaayyy," Julie sighed. "Time to do the other leg." She wiggled the foot of her as-yet-untouched leg to guide him back to cooler territory, ending the inappropriateness as gently as she could.

Everbright beckoned Tyler to the shoulder-deep water, and he joined the fondling party. Everbright kissed both he and Logan, pushing their swimsuits down so she could get a squeezing, stroking fist around each of the nice hard cocks. The boys four hands were busy on her body, their first touches of her that were serious, unlike the casual but flirty horseplay when they were playing keep away with the soccer ball. Everbright loved having their hands on her, on her tits, her ass, and her pussy. She moaned her happiness, trying to keep the happy noises in one boy's mouth or the other, so as not to distract Julie from Josh's sensual massage.

It worked for a while, but Julie opened her eyes when Everbright had an orgasm. It was a relatively quiet one, out in the softly hissing surf, but as soon as Julie laid eyes on the situation she knew what it was. Josh's massage was at the back of Julie's knee, not yet complete in the way that she wanted it to be, so she lay there, with her head on its side, looking at a sideways world that, as a parent, she wasn't prepared for — her son and his cute friend having a handsy kissing threeway with a girl, right before her eyes. It was far from anything she could have imagined happening on that trip to the Carolina sun.

Julie heard herself moan, with eyes closed again, and this time she let Josh have his way. The gentlemanly hands-width was whittled, and whittled, until his knuckles brushed the warm, damp fabric covering her pussy, and then again, and then again. She felt drugged by the blistering heat of the sun, and by the situation, and she heard herself moan again. Her pussy was safe under it's minimal cover, but Josh's big, strong hands were on her ass, one hand per cheeky cheek, massaging a fresh squeeze of lotion into them.

"I think I'm good," she said, her voice a nearly breathless breath. "Thank you."

"Yeah," Josh said, his own voice giving away his pumping heart. "I'm...here, if you need more. I'm, uh...gonna go inside for a minute, get something to drink. You want me to bring you anything?"

"No, Josh, Thanks. I'm just going to lie here for a while."

Julie's heart pounded when she saw Josh trotting to the path to the house with a hard-to-miss tent in his swimsuit. Cooling his arousal in the ocean would have been logical, but the others would have seen it, so she could only assume he was going to his room, or to the bathroom, to relieve the pressure. The thought of it excited her to no end, leaving her nearly breathless, flat on her stomach, reaching behind with both hands to adjust the minuscule bikini bottom that Josh's massage had pushed even deeper into her ass crack. A dizziness overtook her; she was glad she was lying down, but then, nearly hyperventilating, she raised herself up on her elbows to try and stop the dizzy spinning. Her bare breasts showed, she knew it, but she needed to raise her head, and ground her vision, and breathe, just breathe.

"Bye, Julie," Everbright said. "Got my afternoon chores."

Everbright's sudden presence was almost illusory. She'd pulled on her dress right there next to Julie, with nary a sound, and she scampered away as Julie said, "Bye."

A corner of the eye view told Julie that her son and Tyler were approaching, so she flattened herself again, with her bare breasts oozed out to the sides of her, like they were inflated with air. "You guys...going in?" Her glancing eyes were curious — after what the boys had done to Everbright, why weren't their swimsuits tented by erections like Josh's had been? It was then that she realized Everbright had probably done to them what they'd done to her, down under the water. A true little threeway, with three orgasms, not just one. It caused Julie's breath to catch again, but she tried to pretend all was normal. "Bring me a lemonade?"

When the boys were out of sight, up the path to the yard, Julie sat up and re-dressed her breasts, tying the too-sexy bikini around herself. She though about asking Mark for some advice, but she knew the phone call to him would be awkward, and she really didn't want to talk to him ever again, even though she knew that, at some point, she had to. The 'big confrontation' about his secretary should be done in person, she thought, but that was five long, hot days away. She'd need sunscreen on her back each of those days, and Everbright would be around. It was as perfect a distraction from Julie's problems as she could imagine, even if it was as dangerous a place as she'd ever found herself in.

The evening campfire crackled, drawing air in like a whisper, quiet and peaceful. Everbright appeared after a little while, coming through the path, emerging from the beach grass as silently as a ghost. Julie, sitting cross-legged with a wine glass in her hand, smiled. Everbright was the reason for the quiet around the campfire—nobody had known quite what to say about the sexual situations that she'd stirred up over the last two days, but seeing her helped everyone to relax a little, even if they didn't know why.

It wasn't long before Everbright was telling about the ships that had foundered on the island, most of them in the far-off past. The wooden bones of two of them could still be seen, she said, hulking weathered timbers that were skeleton-like.

"They was pirates on one of 'em, back around seventeen-fifty or so," she said. "Maybe there was Indians here, but them pirates is the original settlers, as far as we know, and my Momma and my brother and me's descendants of 'em. Vikings with blue eyes. Northern pirates."

"I thought Vikings were, like, from back way before then," Logan said.

"They was still around, far as I know," Everbright said. "That's how we explain all our blonde hair and our light blue eyes. Momma says so. She says they kept their women here. Some of them women swum to the mainland, but lots of 'em stayed. I like to think its because of the way they was treated. The sex, I mean. It must have been real good. You know that's what them women stayed for, because the treasure they was given didn't buy nothin' out here way back then."

"Maybe they were prisoners," Julie said.

"No, they weren't that. They was happy here, same as my momma is, same as I am."

The fire crackled and sparks scattered, embers lifted on the heat, rising toward the nearly black sky. Josh told a ghost story, and Tyler shared one, too. Everyone, even Julie, wondered if there would be blowjobs again, later, after 'the mother' went back to the house, but Julie lingered, enjoying the company of her young friends. The gathering broke up when Everbright left to shovel manure from the barn, the last of her daily chores before bedtime.

Back in the house, up in her room, Julie knew she should call Mark, but she didn't. After reading a few chapters in bed, she drifted off to sleep, with thoughts in her mind of Josh's nice massage. She wondered if the other soccer mothers daydreamed about the handsome boys. They must, she thought. They must.

Julie served the boys breakfast at the kitchen table, stacks of pancakes with butter and syrup, with pan fried sausages on the side. A feeling of contentment washed over her when the plates were all in front of the boys and they were hungrily digging in. Dressed in nothing but her short summer robe, she enjoyed the glances each of the boys gave her jiggle-breasted body, so much so that she broke out in goosebumps a time or two that morning. Before she took a moment to fix herself a plate, she stood behind Josh's chair and put her hands on his shoulders, wondering if he felt the happy tingle she was feeling. "What do you boys have planned for today?" she asked.

Logan, the only one without his mouth full, said, "We're gonna go up the beach, where Ever was saying. We wanna see those shipwrecks."

"Oh, nice," Julie said. "Did she tell you how far it is?"

"There's one, like, two miles up, and another one a mile after that."

"You'd better bring some granola bars," Julie said, "and plenty of water. Maybe some sandwiches, too."

-

The boys set off on their hike, and as soon as they were out of sight Julie took off her robe. Everbright's easygoing nudity inspired it, but for Julie it was much more exciting than easygoing. Standing nude on the old house's back porch, looking out over the top of the beach grass at the white sand and the vast blue sea, all of her marital difficulties vanished from her mind again. She felt like pure woman. It was empowering in a way she hadn't expected. She felt as if any man she wanted could be hers—a fisherman; a shop owner; the family's wealthy, single lawyer back home. Even a pirate, she thought, if one were to appear out of the ether.

She was inside, straightening up the house, trying to resist the urge to clean and snoop in Tyler's and Josh's rooms, when Everbright stopped over, directly after finishing her morning chores at the farm. She'd somehow climbed the three steps to the back porch silently, and was peering through the screen door at Julie's naked body.

"You look like you're all ready for some swimmin'," Everbright said.

Julie nearly jumped out of her own skin. A quick blush tingled her from head to toe as she said, "Oh my God, what if you were the landlord, or...somebody!"

"Then they woulda seen what I'm seein', and they woulda smiled like I'm smilin'. You're even more beautiful than I thought you was."

Everbright whisked her own dress off over her head, and she was naked, too. A whispery giggle came out of Julie when Everbright opened the door and walked in. Julie hadn't been naked with another female since she was a young girl, and yet it felt okay, almost natural, in a dreamy kind of way.

"Are your boys here, with you lookin' like that?" Everbright asked.

Julie shook her head. "They went in search of pirate treasure."

"The treasure's right here, I reckon," Everbright said. "Momma says boys are sometimes too dumb to see it."

Julie giggled nervously, feeling the eye-sparkling electricity that came with the shared nudity. "Are we really...swimming? Like this?"

"You need to, at least once," Everbright said. "You can remember back on it this winter, when it's icy cold up there in y'all's part of the world."

Julie smiled, but a tinge of sadness tightened her lungs her when she thought about home.

"I'll race ya," Everbright said. She bolted for the door, flung it open and ran down the porch steps.

"Ever!" Julie yelled, wide eyed. There was nothing to do but run, with breasts bouncing, naked and free into the bright sunny morning, chasing after the most delightful girl. Julie didn't even look, up the beach or down the beach, to see if anyone was around. She just ran, with the warm wind in her hair, and she splashed into the gentle surf, swimming as fast as she could to catch the porpoise-like blonde.

When she reached Everbright, Julie was surprised to be able to stand, far out in the still-shallow ocean. She was even more surprised when Everbright moved in close and kissed her, in a passionate, sexual way, their bodies touching and arms embracing down under the water. It felt purely loving and sexual in a way that her kisses and embraces with Mark hadn't felt in what seemed like forever. The handsy exploration of Everbright's body started without any thought, and just like that each woman had a hand on the other's pussy, and fingers entered insides, and clits were gently massaged. It all happened while the kiss burned on, a kiss that made Julie weak in the knees.

Julie's orgasm was as potent as any she could remember. She gave Everbright a lovely one, too, and that surprised and thrilled Julie almost as much as her own. Their hands left each other's pussies and went back to embracing, and another long, endless kiss filled Julie with wonder.

Some delightfully childish frolicking play ensued, much of it closer to shore, with their breasts showing above the water. It excited Julie to no end, and she thrust her big breasts out with an arched back, waggling them back and forth like a stripper, giggling as she did it. It was a new kind of nudity, a carefree, fun kind, and Julie was quickly swept up in the enchantment of its unvarnished truth.

She was quickly swept up in Everbright's spirit, too, following the girl's tugging hand to the outdoor shower next to the house, where each of them had trembling, soapy, slippery orgasms. The next step was the bedroom, Julie following Everbright there, the wet-haired blonde instinctively knowing which room belonged to the thirty-six-year-old mother. They tumbled wetly onto the double bed, with the sea breeze and the bright sun coming through the big open windows, and Everbright's young mouth made Julie cum.

"Put your mouth on me now, Julie," Everbright said, her voice soft and dreamy. "If you want to."

Julie was surprised that she did want to, and her tongue was moistening at the thought of it. Everbright rolled, legs spread wide, her lithe young body flat on its back, her all-over tanned skin almost glowing in the bright, soft daylight. Julie's mouth hovered an inch above the spread-open wet pussy, her tongue touched the soft warmth of it, and her taste buds lit up with a new, delicious flavor. The flavor of girl. The flavor of happy, happy girl.

More orgasms happened, of course, but the cuddly feminine warmth after them was just as revelatory for Julie. It was a new kind of sex, and she loved it.

Lying there in the glow of it, Julie told Everbright about the problems at home, and her worry of how a divorce would sadden and confuse Logan, at a time when he was just finding his way with relationships.

"Don't worry none about him," Everbright said. "He'll figure out what's right and wrong. You just worry about you."

Julie didn't want to talk about sad things, so she asked Everbright about her family. Everbright told more about growing up on the island with her brother.

"What his name?" Julie asked.

"Pony. You'd think with a name like that he'd have a big ol' dick, but he don't. It's plenty nice, though. I guess cause he knows just how to use it. You must like the bigger ones, cause all the boys you brung down here got 'em."

Julie knew she should be shocked by Everbright's seeming admission of sibling incest, but instead she just shook her head, partly because her mind was suddenly full of worry about her own knowledge of Logan's and his friends' cocks. It seemed a no-brainer for a mother to deny that kind of thing. "Ever, I wouldn't know about that," she said.

"Sure you do, Julie! You watched me suck 'em all the other night!"

"You...saw me? Oh, no! Did...the boys see me?"

"I'm pretty sure they didn't, but I'm pretty sure they would have liked to have. They come here for the same reason you did, I'm thinkin'."

Julie, with eyes wide, said, "And what reason would that be?"

"So you can all get to fuckin'. It's what you come here for, isn't it?"

"Ever! No!"

"I suppose maybe you don't even know it. But why else? You and three boys like them, all alone out here. Those bikini's you brung with you, they sort of give away what you was thinkin', even if those thoughts was way down inside, don't you think?"

"Ever, that was a mistake. My husband was supposed to be here. Those were for him, and...I just forgot to unpack them and bring some less..."

"Less sexy ones? I'm not sure we truly forget those kind of things. Do you think we do? I think we got sex way deep in our brains. Momma says it's in control of everything."

"Well I won't argue with that, but..."

"I just hope me being here isn't keepin' you from it."

"Keeping me from what?"

"Fuckin' your boys. I mean, they all want to, and you want to. I learned from all the folks who come here that this place is all about it. Momma says it's the spirit of them pirates and their big ol' cocks. Can you imagine all them men here, with those willin' women, out in the hot sun? The women was all topless, I'm guessin', or maybe nekid. There was surely big ol' orgies every night, probably around a big fire."