Hot Sand: Carolina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow," Everbright said, her eyes twinkling in the firelight. "See, now I missed out on all that, bein' home schooled. Would I have been the right kind of girl to be a cheerleader?"

"Oh, yeah!" Josh said. "For sure!"

Julie had an odd look on her face. "So this was...at State's? Just a few months ago?"

"I probably shouldn't say," Josh said.

Logan spoke up. "Yeah, Mom, it was."

"Oh my God!" Julie said. "You three and Johnny all shared a room, right? It was...all of you? Where was Coach and everybody?"

"Sleeping, I guess. It was a big hotel."

"Wow," Julie said. "Okay. That's...okay. Nobody got hurt. Nobody got pregnant, right? I mean, I guess we'd know by now..."

"No, Mom, it was...good."

"I'll bet it was!" she said, her eyes wide. "I had no idea you were so...experienced."

"How 'bout you, Julie?" Everbright said. "Tell us about some of your experience."

"Group...sex, you mean? I don't have any."

"Never none? You ever think about it? Like, fantasies and stuff?"

"I think...maybe...everybody does," Julie said. "Don't they? Isn't it...normal?"

"It's totally normal," Everbright said. "I imagine every mother with a son thinks about his friends that way. Not thinkin' about it would be about impossible, right?"

Julie was stunned that she'd been outed, even though the sudden truth was still just a guess Everbright had made. The girl knew things, and Julie didn't know why. Is it written on my face that clearly, Julie wondered? Did the boys know, even before it was said?

"Awful lot of quiet around here all a sudden," Everbright said. "It's not like it's one sided or nothin' Julie. They wanna fuck you too. We all wanna fuck each other. It's just how life is. It makes me sad sometimes, to see how hard it is for some folks. Not y'all. Y'all are cool, but some folks, they just have such a hard time seeing that fuckin's just one of life's pleasures, and they should just get on with it and have some fun. Ain't nothin' more fun, right?"

Julie let a nervous laugh escape, sounding like huffs of breath, but the words she knew she needed to say didn't follow it. They were words a parent would say, about sex being a sacred thing that should stay between a husband and wife, in private. Julie didn't say those words, and they seemed ridiculous anyway, what with her husband Mark deep in his secretary's pussy at that very moment. Instead, she surprised herself and said, "Are we swimming?"

With all the boys' eyes on her, Julie stood up, unfastened her shorts and pushed them down her legs. There was no bikini, just women's panties, plain but attractively sexy ones made out of white cotton, with a soft looseness at the crotch that emphasized the fact that they weren't designed to be on display. She took her shirt off and her bra was revealed, the same white lacy one that had peeked out from under her shirt on their travel day the weekend before. Before Josh and Tyler had even had a good look at it, it was off, tossed to the sand, and those 'Rihanna tits' were naked, their dark, aroused nipples causing short-circuiting overloads in the boys' brains. And then, slower it seemed, she pushed the panties down her legs and stepped out of them. Julie didn't linger there in her newly naked state, but she didn't rush, either, ambling toward the dark gentle surf that was lit to sparkling by the nearly full moon. "You guys coming?" she said, looking back over her shoulder with a smirk that gave her and all the others a quick shot of tingly goosebumps.

Everbright stood, whisked off her dress and trotted to Julie's side. The boys watched the naked backsides of the two women's bodies, and they didn't know what to do. Stripping and running to join them, with full-on erections, seemed wrong, especially in Logan's case.

Everbright stopped and turned toward them, yelling, "You boys skinny dippin' with us or aren't ya? I'll let Julie wash me clean if y'all don't want to. Don't worry none about them big hard cocks. We already know you got 'em."

Josh stood and stripped, with his cock standing out hard and proud. He was running toward the women when Tyler did the same. Logan was the last to do it, when his mom and Everbright were already wet and swimming. It was his erection that confused him. Being naked in front of his mom didn't seem so bad, but that damn hard-on, it just didn't want to quit. He jogged across the beach and into the water, but the moonlight had given it away, the sight of its full-on hardness sending deep tingles all through Julie's body.

Tyler was at Everbright's side when Logan got to them, standing on the hard sand bottom in water that came up to the underside of Everbright's perky little breasts. Everbright had already quietly sent Josh in Julie's direction, out in deeper water. Julie had swum there knowing she could stand neck-deep, but not knowing who, if anyone, was following. She was breathing heavy when she stopped, from the excitement as much as the exercise. She looked back and a strong swimmer was approaching, moving sleekly through the water, without much splashing. A look at the others confirmed her assumption that it was Josh, and then he was there, standing, with his broad shoulders above water, flinging his slick long hair back with his hand. "Mrs. B., you're a good swimmer," he said.

Julie had no patience for small talk. She moved to him quickly, pulling his mouth to hers with her hand behind his neck. Her other hand was on his cock, just like that, as if it was drawn there by an energy. Moaning into his mouth, she felt the big cock grow from half-hard to fully hard, and she stroked the impressive full length of it.

At first Josh didn't know how forward he should be, but soon his hands were fully involved, on Julie's beautiful big tits and on the smooth curve of her ass. Her hand guided his to her pussy, and they both moaned into each other's mouths. It was only a few moments later when she mounted him, with her legs wrapped around his waist, her body high enough for him to ravish her salty-wet tits with his mouth. The others saw them there, in their sexual embrace, Julie's glorious milky white tits nearly glowing in the moonlight.

"Put your cock in me and fuck me," she sighed. "Right now."

After just three deep thrusts it was explosive, and they both let their voices free. Julie had never felt the animal in her the way she was feeling it at that moment, and Josh was just plain mind-blown, fucking in a way he'd never fucked, with the woman he couldn't stop thinking about.

Everbright was working the psychological angles, tying to keep Logan from dwelling too much on his bouncing mother's sexual cotillion. "You like watchin' sexy things?" she asked him, stroking his cock under the water. "Your cock's nice and hard, so you must like it. I do, too. Wanna fuck me the way she's doin'? It's all wet and slippery. You ever fuck in the ocean before?"

Logan shook his head, and Everbright mounted him, her legs wrapped around, her hard nipples at his mouth. His mother faded from his mind except for her wordy babbling and her thrilling cries of love. Everbright's voice soon drowned her out, though, right there next to Logan's ear as it was. It turns out Everbright's a noisy fucker, too, and the two women made a loud and proud time of it. Being in shallower water, Tyler was able to get involved, holding Everbright by the armpits, her lithe body leaning back like it was reclining on the water. Logan's increasingly powerful thrusts fucked her with splashing intensity. The sight of Logan doing such a thing, there in the silvery moonlight, was enough to lift Julie to a howling, screaming orgasm. She'd never let out such a primal noise before; it was a new kind of freedom, and it drove her huge orgasm into the stratosphere. Josh was right there with her, cumming with loud grunts that would have made the pirates proud, draining every drop of his seed deep in Julie's spasming pussy.

Mother son telepathy, or some such thing, made Logan loose his battle with stamina. Everbright's tight little pussy was the best thing he'd ever felt in his young life, the feelings amplified, no doubt, by the situation he found himself in. His orgasm came on like a runaway freight train, with his head tipped back, North Carolina stars in his eyes, and his mother's urgent plea of, "More! Fuck me more!" drifting like a dream into his ears.

-

After a while, on that silvery dark night, it was over. "I'll get some towels," Julie said, trotting off up the path to the house. When she returned, her naked body wrapped in one, she was horrified to hear Everbright talking to Logan about divorce.

"Ever!" Julie scolded. "It's not your place to tell him about...everything."

"I'm sorry Julie, but...he looked real worried about...what you're doin'."

"Oh," Julie said. Tossing the towels to the wet naked people around the campfire, she sat down next to Logan and tried to gather her wine-addled, post orgasmic thoughts. "I wasn't planning on talking to you about this in front of your friends, but...your father's having an affair, and...I finally got up the courage to speak to him about it, tonight, after dinner. We had a long talk. But Ever is wrong," she said, emphatically. "We're not getting a divorce, at least not yet. We're going to try something...different." She glanced embarrassedly at the others. "I really can't believe I'm telling all of you this, but...we're going to try and be a little more relaxed with our marital vows; try something a little more...modern, I guess you'd say. That's why I feel okay about what's happening tonight, apart from the fact that you're all too young for me."

"You mean you and him are gonna see other people?" Everbright said, asking the very question Logan was too embarrassed to ask. "Like an open marriage?"

"Yes, like that. I've wondered about it, to be honest," Julie said. "We knew a couple that was...that way...a long time ago, back when Logan was little. Mark mentioned them on the phone earlier, reminding me of how he and I were sort of curious about it all, back then. Of course we never did anything like that. It was just something we used to giggle about. But, today...we made a sort of a deal," she said to Logan. "He'll keep his affair out of my house, and I'll be...sort of...free to...maybe...enjoy some men of my own. That sounds terrible, doesn't it. Are you able to understand any of this?"

"Mom, I'm eighteen. I've had two girlfriends. If you guys need to split up, it's not that bad of a thing."

"Divorce, you mean? I know, honey. And it may come to that, but for now, I think we're...trying something...different."

"Okay," Logan said, with a somewhat confused look in his eyes.

"I think it's cool, Mrs. B.," Josh said. "I took a college level psych class last semester, up at the Community College, and we talked about Pansexuality and Polyamory. There were some girls there who were into both. I think it's cool."

"Oh my gosh!" Julie said. "Josh! You studied that? Now you're making me feel old fashioned, because I'm not sure I know what those things are."

"Polyamorous is when you have a relationship with more than one partner, but everybody's cool with it," Josh said. "It's what you and Mr. B. are gonna do. Pansexuality is like...if you're a pansexual you don't worry about gender. The teacher talked about this concept of fluidity. You can sort of be with whoever you want, male or female or trans or whatever."

"We used to call that bisexual," Julie said, glancing shyly at Everbright. "Is that the same?"

"I guess so," Josh said. "Yeah, I think so. But now there's more than two sexes, so I guess they needed a new word."

"More than two sexes. Gosh, we are evolving, aren't we," Julie said. "I mean, even right here, tonight, all of us sitting here...nude."

"You're not nude, Julie," Everbright said. "Don't ya wanna feel the heat of the fire on your skin?"

With an embarrassment that was more exciting than bad, Julie unwrapped the towel from around her and let it slump to the sand. She pushed it off her cross-legged thighs so as to be well and truly bare, from head to toe. "This feels...more interesting than I thought it would," she said, glancing at Logan's big, mostly hard but slumping erection. He sat cross-legged, too, as did the others; all five crotches on wide-open display.

"So are you excited?" Everbright asked Julie, "About bein' polyamor...how do you say it?"

"Polyamorous," Josh said.

"Excited?" Julie said. "I haven't even thought about it, hardly, and now all of you know about it. I never should have said anything."

"You worried we'll talk about it, you mean?" Everbright said. "Give away your secrets?"

"Yes. It's not something that anyone should know about."

"Do you boys promise to keep Julie's secret for her?" Everbright asked. "Like, cross your heart for real?"

"I do," Josh said. "I will."

Tyler nodded. "Me too. I won't ever say anything."

"Not even to your girlfriends?" Julie said. "That's how gossip gets started."

"We won't say anything to anybody," Josh said.

"Thank you," Julie said. "That makes me feel better. I feel like I can trust you guys." The fire crackled, and Julie thought of a new angle. "I don't want this to sound too much like a bribe, but...if you guys take care of me that way, by keeping my secret I mean, maybe the four of us can come back here again next summer, when you're all home from college. Maybe I'll get my husband to pay for it again."

"Yeah! I'd love to!" Josh said. Tyler smiled and nodded his agreement.

"Do you think you'll be here, Ever?" Julie asked.

"You know I will," Everbright said. "Logan's cock felt so good in me, I wouldn't miss seein' y'all again for the world. And I'm sayin' that before I even fuck you two boys." She reached her arms out, to Josh on her left and Tyler on her right, and took hold of their cocks in her hands, stroking them to full hardness with the gentlest of touches.

"Wow," Julie said, taking in the sight with unblinking eyes. "Yeah, I can see how making this an annual event will be...interesting."

"Wish I had a third hand for you Logan," Everbright said, "but your momma's got two that ain't doin' nothin'."

The sounds of the night seemed to grow louder in everyone's ears—the crackle of the fire; the soft, rhythmic hiss of the placid surf; and the crickets and cicadas, enjoying the warm summer night as much as the humans were. Logan's hand went to his own hard cock, moving on it gently, and a sighing moan came from his mouth.

"That's it, Honey," Everbright said, quiet and breathy. "Show her how you like it."

Another moan came from Logan, and he leaned back a little, supporting himself on one arm, opening his body language to his mother. The others were moaning, too, and the little fireside scene drifted a bit farther into the x-rated realm.

"I'd put my mouth on it if I was you," Everbright said to Julie. "Think of the sweet moan he'd make then. It's my experience that mommas love to make their boys happy. I know my momma does. I'm guessin' your mouth is waterin' right now, same as mine is."

Everbright's mouth went to Tyler's hard cock, him being the least satisfied so far that evening. His moan was low and manly, and Everbright quickly had him throat-deep. Josh was masturbating, slowly, his hips starting to rock, meeting the deeply erotic unhurried pumps of his fist.

A powerful sexuality surrounded Julie, and the humid night air wrapped her in it. The real world was gone; Everbright's world had taken over. It was the purest form of sensuality, unsullied by norms or conventions. Julie welcomed it, allowed it to envelop. Life—or at least life there in that dark-night bubble—suddenly felt as sinless and unrestricted as the night sky itself, and just as full of stardust. The deep waking dream of it happened in a slow, smooth, unbroken movement, Julie's hand reaching out and her head lowering to Logan's big, throbbing cock. When her mouth was on it she realized just how much it was like her Mark's. It was identical, really, even the heat of it. The manly moan was different though—it was definitely Logan's, and it was just as sweet sounding to Julie's ears as Everbright had predicted it would be. It was the sound of the heavens above, and Logan's cum, gushing unexpected and molten, tasted like earth's nectar.

Everbright paused her lovely blowjob, stroking Tyler's wet cock with her hand. "Logan, Honey, you cum so pretty," she said. "My gosh, you're big cock's even harder than when I was doin' you. Julie, you brung three super nice boys with you. They stay so much harder than the older men. You already know that, from Josh. They'll all fuck us real nice now, for hours I'll bet."

Julie, holding Logan's still-hard and wet cock in her hand, had a look of mysterious uncertainty on her face. It was a loving look, not a worried one, with eyes that tried to get deep inside Everbright's mind. Everbright recognized it as the look of a follower, not a leader.

"I want you to watch Logan fuck me," Everbright said, "and we'll watch you fuck Tyler. We never did get to see you very well, when you was doin' Josh out there under that black water. Does that sound fun?"

Julie took a few seconds to answer, her gaze settling on Tyler's winsome eyes, the ones she'd always found so attractive. "I guess so," she said, her voice soft and untroubled. "I mean...yeah."

Julie felt the step into the great unknown, but it didn't show on her face. The warm intensity of it was all inside, and the experience of it was a gentle euphoria, a dream-like relaxation that left her thinking brain behind. She smiled sweetly at Tyler, the way a shy teenaged girl would do.

"If you do it sittin' up you can suck on Josh's big ol' cock, too," Everbright said. "You ever done two at once, Julie?"

Julie shook her head no.

"You ever watch fuckin' before?"

Julie shook her head no.

Everbright smiled. "You look so pretty," she said. "I love that look in your eyes. I ain't never seen a more beautiful woman than you. I mean that."

"Me neither, Mrs. B.," Josh said, the first word out of any of the boys' mouths since he said he'd love to come back next summer.

"Don't you just love her big tits?" Everbright said to him. "I felt 'em and tasted 'em real good yesterday, and I swear to God those nice nipples felt like they was feedin' me. I got higher and higher when I sucked on 'em, like they was puttin' out a drug."

Julie huffed breath out of her nose, the way an animal does when it's riled up in some way, but otherwise she was silent and still.

"You feel them pirate spirits all around you?" Everbright said to her. "I swear to God they's all around, makin' me fuck like a dirty wench more often than not. You feel it Julie? You feel the freedom of this place, out here all alone? I love it when they start infectin' me this way, all them horny spirits."

A soft moan floated from Julie's open lips. It came from Everbright's conjuring of the spirits, and from the warmth of Logan's cock, still solidly hard in Julie's slowly stroking hand. She let go of it, knowing it would be well taken care of, when she saw Everbright initiate the partner switching. The two women crawled past each other on hands and knees on the soft sand, their bodies lit by flickering firelight, with the sparkle of their horny mission in their eyes. Julie positioned herself between Josh and Tyler, with her mouth going to Josh's wood-hard cock and her ass up higher, ready for doggy-style, which Tyler quickly took advantage of. His manly groan when he sunk his hard length into her, and Julie's deep moan, gave everyone goosebumps.

Everbright was careful with her own positioning, her petite body on elbows and knees, with a deep downward arch to her back that a boatbuilder would call a 'fair curve.' She was sideways to Julie's line of sight, so the being-fucked mother could easily watch her fucking son, and vise versa.

1...45678...11