Hot Sand: Carolina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mumbling under the hissing spray of the shower, Julie regained her bearings. Mark was there in her thoughts again, and Courtney, fucking in her very own bed. "What the fuck!" Julie whispered. Breathing heavily, she finished washing, moaning quietly when she soaped her breasts. For a few fleeting moments her hands were Josh's again, cupping the weight of her tender, tingling bosom, slipping across nipples like a slick lube of sunscreen.

"Get a grip, girl," she said to herself as she stood on the bathmat, toweling herself dry.

The best parenting advice Julie had ever gotten was to "take things one at a time." She knew she needed to talk to Logan about Everbright's blowjobs, even if it was awkward. That morning she got her chance, alone with him in the kitchen, with the others out on the beach already.

"I saw Everbright when she left last night," Julie said. Her voice wavered a little, from nerves and her pounding heartbeat, but she hoped Logan wouldn't notice it. "She called me Julie."

"And..."

"Nobody your age ever calls me Julie."

Logan looked confused by his mother's worried expression. "I can...tell her not to, if you want."

"No. No, it's not that," Julie said. She took a deep breath. "I...saw her last night. What she did. With you boys."

Logan's eyes opened a little wider. Julie could see his mind working. "Oh," he said. "You mean...when we were all..."

"I went up to that little third floor balcony, to look at the moon and the water," Julie said. " I sort of...saw the whole thing."

Logan thought for a moment. He and his mom had talked a little about sex now and then, the way modern parents and teenaged children do, but the subject matter had never covered blowjobs or anything specific. "Mom, it's not a big deal," he said. "She's just not afraid of sex, that's all."

"Is that what you think? That I'm afraid of sex?"

"Aren't all moms?"

"No, honey. Sex isn't something anybody should be afraid of, but there's a time and a place for it."

"And on a beach by a fire isn't it? It seemed kind of perfect."

"Maybe," Julie said, "but, maybe not when your mother's watching."

"You didn't have to watch," Logan said.

Julie didn't know what to say. She was forced to steep in her embarrassment for a while, because Tyler and Josh had returned.

"It's gonna be crazy hot out there today Mrs. B.," Josh said. "You gonna put on one of those bikinis you want us to check out?"

"Oh," Julie said, suddenly flustered. "I shouldn't have said that, Josh."

"No, I think It's cool, Mrs. B.," Josh said. "See, I've got a different one on, too. My mom says it's too tight, but Brittany likes it. What's your vote?" Josh stepped clear of Tyler so Julie could see all of him.

Julie, smirking, said, "Turn." She let her eyes do what they wanted to do, taking in all of Josh's topless form, from his strong shoulders down to to his muscular legs, with most of her gaze lingering on his taut stomach, his lower back, the black swimsuit covered curves of his ripe young ass, and, when he finished his turn and faced her again, his noticeable — soft, she assumed — cock bulge.

"I vote yes," she said, without thinking too much about it.

"Really? That's awesome!" Josh said. "I can't wait to see the one you wear today."

Julie's body erupted in tingly goosebumps. Everything was going in an un-motherly direction again, so quickly, and so easily. Josh's flirty charm was very hard to resist. She couldn't help but wonder, would that soft but noticeable lump in his shorts swell and lengthen as the day wore on, when the heat of the sun warmed her soon to be bikini clad body? Maybe when she spread sunscreen lotion on her stomach and her breasts again, like she'd done the day before? Her mind jumped a track, to another place where it shouldn't be — if Josh's and Tyler's board short swimsuits are made like Logan's, they have no lining like a man's more old-fashioned style swimsuit, so the boys are all 'commando' under there, with their cocks and their balls hanging free. The only thing good about these imaginings, she thought to herself, is how well they keep my mind off of my asshole husband.

"What are you guys, like best friends now?" Logan said to his mother and Josh.

"What's wrong with that?" Josh asked him.

Logan shrugged. He looked at his mother. "You gonna tell them what you told me?"

"Tell them what, honey?" Julie said. Her thoughts were so rampant and twisted, she'd lost track of things.

"About Ever."

Julie's eyes widened when she realized the subject was blowjobs. "No. That was...just between us."

"Oh, sure. Secrets?" Josh said. "I thought we were friends, Mrs. B."

"Mothers and sons are different, Josh. You know that." Julie's thoughts flashed back to yesterday, to the boys' conversation that she'd barely but clearly heard, when she was lying topless right in front of their eyes. It was Josh's easy admission to listening to his mother and father "fucking like crazy" that had shocked her, that and his admission that he thought his own mother was "hot."

Part of Julie's brain wanted to change the subject, but that morning, yet again, the inappropriate part was winning. "Are you voting?" she asked Logan.

"For what?"

"My bikinis. You haven't seen any of them before this week, I don't think."

Smirking, Logan shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, I guess. How come you haven't worn them?"

"I have. Mostly it was when your father and I went to Bermuda, three years ago. Remember, when you stayed with Grandma?"

"Kudos for still lookin' hot in 'em, Mrs. B," Josh said.

Julie chuckled. "Thank you Josh. I guess my diet's worth it, once in a while."

"Totally," Josh said. "You and my mom should hang out. She's, like, totally into lingerie."

Julie, finally, was tongue tied. She stood there, with her eyes sparkling even though she didn't want them to, staring at Josh's handsome young face.

Up in her bedroom, with her mind haunted with thoughts of Courtney fucking Mark, Julie put on one of her too sexy bikinis, another one with a thinly structured, bouncy, breast-accentuating top, and a bottom that's halfway between a cheeky racerback and a full-on thong. The view of her ass, in the mirror, struck her as deeply naughty, more so, even, than most of the underwear hidden away under the other soccer mom's clothes and never seen by boys eyes.

Feeling as though she was taking instruction from the How To Be A Bad Mother handbook, she went outside sans sunscreen, making the fully conscious decision to slather it on down on the beach, when Josh and Tyler were watching.

And so she did. The boys gathered around her as soon as she sat down on the lounge. For Julie, in her fragile emotional state, it was a comforting feeling, knowing that they liked being near her. Not all mothers get to experience that feeling, and Julie knew it. The boys' presence and friendly banter helped her to forget her troubles, and soon, after she thoroughly applied lotion to all the visible skin she could reach, and after Logan finished the job, gently applying lotion to her back, she glanced at the noticeably plumper-looking lump in Josh's shorts. It was just a quick, surreptitious glance, but it was good medicine for her bruised ego.

"Josh, I've heard you mention fishing, haven't I?" she said.

"Sure, Mrs. B." he said. "Me and my dad fish sometimes."

"The landlord said there's two fishing rods in the shed. Want to teach me?"

"Yeah! Let's do it! Is there tackle and stuff?"

"I think so. He sounded like he keeps it all ready for the guests to use."

"Cool! Yeah, maybe we'll catch some blues for dinner."

The rods, reels and lures were in better shape that Josh expected, but what truly excited him was Julie's desire for instruction. "I've never done it," she said, after walking two hundred feet down the beach with Josh, far enough from the others so as not to hook them. "Will you teach me?"

"With this kind of surf casting, you use two hands and put your whole body into it," Josh said. He demonstrated and Julie imitated his movement with her own pole, nearly wobbling her big breasts right out of her bikini top. Her lure plunked into the water just a few feet away.

"It's a timing thing, with your thumb," Josh said. "If you release the button at just the right moment it goes sailing way out there." He demonstrated again, and Julie nodded.

"I don't think I'm doing my arms right," she said.

"Is it okay if I...help you?" he said, eyeing her fleshy near nakidity.

Julie smiled. "What, are you a gentleman now? All that flirting, and now it's time to touch me, and..."

Josh's warm skin, suddenly against hers, his front against her back, tightened Julie's lungs. She could barely draw a normal breath. Her husband was the last man to cause such a physical reaction, way back, nearly twenty years ago. Julie could feel Josh's swimsuit, with the lump of his big cock under it, against the small of her back, right where her similarly tall husband's falls.

"It's like this, Mrs. B." Josh said, holding each of her hands where they gripped the fishing rod, moving them to and fro in a smooth motion. "You feel it? You go back smooth, and then you whip it forward. When you're right at the top end of that whipping motion you let loose your thumb."

"Uh huh," she said, still tight of breath and now speechless. She knew Josh was looking down the front of her, his gaze penetrating deep down into her nearly fathomless cleavage. It was then that she saw Everbright in the distance, the cute farmgirl, finished with her morning chores, jogging onto the beach in another wispy, probably homemade dress. "Let's try it," Julie said, pulling the big, stiff, surfcasting rod back in a smooth backswing and then whipping it forward, with Josh's hands still on hers, his body still warm against the curve of her ass and the bare skin of her shoulders. "Crap!" she said, when her shiny lure slapped down into the water just ten feet in front of her.

"You got it," Josh said. "You just gotta thumb it a little earlier."

Julie glanced down the beach just as Everbright was strolling naked into the ocean, her wispy dress left behind on the sand. Logan and Tyler were already out in the gentle surf, smiling at her arrival.

"You're mom's a cute little flirt, isn't she," Everbright said to Logan, as he watched, from a distance, Josh's close up one-on-one surfcasting instruction. "I love that bikini. She's got really nice ones. She ever fished before?"

"No," Logan said. "I don't think so."

"We fish for blues along here," Everbright said, "but now's not the best time of day for 'em. She'll have fun just castin', though. If she's like me she'll be thinkin' that pole handle's about the size of a nice cock. Swim with me, unless you boys wanna keep lookin' at her nice tits."

Julie, well aware that Logan and Tyler were watching her, made her first decent cast. Josh was still warm against the back of her, his hands still on hers, his lump of a cock feeling bigger, firmer against the small of her back. She heard the smile in his voice when he praised her, and she sensed that his eyes had shifted, away from the shiny lure that she'd cast, back to the fleshy lure of her deeply cleaved breasts, just as the stretchy little bikini helped to settle their voluptuous wobble. "Awesome, Mrs. B," he said, his head close to hers. "Freakin' awesome."

A half an hour later, after casting for blues proved fruitless, Julie and the young sun-worshipers were together again, some sitting on the lounge chairs, some on towels on the sand. Everbright was wearing her flimsy little dress again.

"Do you swim, Julie?" Everbright asked. "I haven't seen you in the water."

"Oh, sure, I've been in a few times. The water's so warm here, it's as nice for swimming as I've ever felt."

"Do you always wear your nice bikinis when you go in, or do you like swimmin' nekid?"

Julie smiled. "I've skinny dipped a few times in my life. Not very much, though."

"Mom, you have?" Logan said.

"Sure. When I was your age."

"Mrs. B," Josh said, "I'd love to see your senior picture sometime."

"From high school, you mean?"

Josh nodded, his eyes slightly dreamy, like he was conjuring up a vision.

"You could start just topless," Everbright said. "There was a woman here last summer done that. She was all kind of shy, but me and her man friend, we talked her into it."

Julie's eyes twinkled. "Her man friend? Sounds like there's a story there, but maybe now's not the time to tell it."

"You could try it, is all I was thinkin'," Everbright said. "That's what's kinda nice about this stretch of beach up here. It's all so private like. All them rules from over on the mainland, they don't apply so much to us out here."

"Is that so," Julie said, smirking at the sun-bleached blonde girl. Julie was starting to wonder if Everbright was a nymph, a mythological spirit, one who lives in a hollowed out tree somewhere, or maybe in a burrow in the tall grass across the road.

"Think you might like to?" Everbright asked. "It sure feels nice to swim that way."

"No, I...shouldn't."

"Is it 'cause your breasts is so much bigger than mine?"

"Everbright, we shouldn't be talking about this, not with the boys here."

"Why? They see 'em right there on ya. They know yours is so much bigger and fuller than my little ones. It's just a part of life, isn't it? Isn't life supposed to be talked about?"

"It is, but..."

"Oh, now I made you blush," Everbright said. "I'm sorry, Julie. I just thought, since you show 'em so nice and sexy in that bikini, I thought maybe you was easy goin' with your body, like some folks are."

The boys sat quietly, their eyes showing quiet amazement at the conversation.

"Easy going? Like you are, you mean?" Julie smirked.

"I guess," Everbright said. "I don't even think about it, to be honest. I just always swum nekid."

"But you're not a little girl anymore. Do your parents know that you're so free-spirited with your...nudity?"

"Oh, yes ma'am. My momma and daddy and brother swim nekid, too."

"Really? Even now, with you at this age?"

"It's just how we always done it, I guess. We wash up outside, too, most of the year. I guess maybe washin' up outside's a southern thing?"

"Is it...private, or...like the outside shower here that's right out in the open?" Julie asked. "I thought this one was for rinsing off the sand and salt water, before going in to change clothes."

"At home we just got a hose hooked up over a tree limb, but we take it down so as to make it easier to rinse each other, if we're washin' up together."

"Not with your father or your brother, though."

"Oh, yes Ma'am, they get plenty dirty, too. More so than my momma and me. They need some good hosin' off sometimes. I reckon we all do."

The out of the ordinary conversation surprised Julie just as much as it did Logan and the other two boys. Julie's big breasts, swimming naked, and Everbright hosing off her naked father and brother were all topics that none of them had thought they'd be discussing, but Everbright's easy-going ways seemed to control everything when she was around. The world seemed to slow to the speed of her orbit.

-

A quieter hour followed, one in which Julie's thoughts dwelled uncomfortably on her husband's infidelity. She'd suspected it for quite some time, but the proof was never there, never enough to kick off a full-blown confrontation. She lay on the lounge chair under the blistering hot Carolina sun, face down with her head turned sideways, watching the youngsters play catch with the soccer ball. They were all waist deep in the gentle surf, the boys clothed in swimsuits, Everbright naked as the day she was born. Her dress lay in a soft heap right there next to Julie's lounge chair.

Tyler punched the ball and it flew in an arcing curve above the water, landing on dry sand. Josh ran for it, his legs splashing through the foamy surf until they broke free. He picked up the ball and kicked it with the top of his foot, far out into the water. He was near Julie when he did it.

"Josh," she called. "You still interested in putting lotion on an old woman's back?" As soon as Julie said it her body tingled, almost like she'd felt a winter chill, but she was far from cold. She felt as if she was baking in a hot oven, the way she loved, and her skin was starting to shine like satin.

"Sure Mrs. B," Josh said, as he trotted over next to her. He towered over her, looking down at her shining skin, the thin strap of her bikini top, and the pretty-much-a-thong that mostly disappeared into the crack of her beautifully curved behind. "You asked for our opinions on your bikinis, remember? I gotta give this one a ten."

"Wow, that's...top score, you mean? You haven't even seen the others." Julie had propped herself up on her elbows when Josh approached, giving an arch to her back that accentuated the sexy hump of her ass, which in turn accentuated the much-too-sexy little bikini bottom. It also freed up her breasts to hang in a provocative way, although she was seemingly oblivious to it, and to the general inappropriateness of a 'team mother' displaying herself in such a fashion.

"Yeah, maybe there'll be another ten. Who knows," Josh said. "Did you bring many?"

"Five."

"Nice. Two down, three to go," Josh said. "I can't wait."

Julie smirked. "Do you flirt with all the mothers?"

"Am I flirting? Oh, sorry Mrs. B."

Julie's smirk intensified when she realized Josh was smirking, too. Theirs was a dangerous dance, but she was enjoying it. The sadness she'd felt when she was thinking about her screwed up marriage was all gone, obliterated by the handsome smirking smile of a college-bound boy with big, at-the-ready hands.

She flattened herself again, the arch of her back straighter but still with a feminine curve. When she was satisfied her breasts were mashed tight against the towel that she lay on, her arms and hands went behind her, untying the knot at the back of the bikini.

Josh, still gazing down on her from above, felt his cock swell with new life. "Wow. Can I change my vote to eleven now?"

"You'd better stop with that flirting or I'll have to send you back home," Julie said, but her own flirty smile told a different story. "You'll have to undo the neck part for me."

"Oh, wow. The Full Monty," Josh said, as he untied the bikini top at her neck. "Is that what they call it?"

"No!" Julie giggled. "That's like...all naked."

Julie's head was down sideways again, and she could see Logan, out in the water, frolicking with his friends. They were having fun the way any kids might, and Everbright's Full Monty nudity didn't seem to be making any difference in the matter.

Julie felt the sunscreen lotion hit her, cool and splattery, and then Josh's hands were on her, big and strong and sure of themselves, the way she knew they'd feel.

"Wow, you're skin's really hot, Mrs. B," he said. "You called for me just in time. Tomorrow I should probably do it, like, two or three times."

Julie closed her eyes and let her mind go where it shouldn't, to the memory of the binocular-aided view of Josh's much bigger than average cock, and how it stayed hard after he came in Everbright's mouth, seemingly ready to do it again.

"What do you think of Everbright?" Julie asked. "Are there girls like her at home?"

"Not really. I mean, sort of, I guess."

"Are you going to tell Brittany you met her?"

"I didn't yet," Josh said, "but...I probably should, right?"

"Does she get jealous?"

"A little. Are you gonna tell Mr. B. that I put lotion on you?"

"No!" Julie said. "And you're not going to tell him, either. This is between you and me, okay? Maybe we should make the whole vacation that way. I'd hate for you boys to get in trouble with your girls because of a vacation that was my idea."