Hot Sand: Carolina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She ain't got any in a while," Everbright said to the others. "That's why I thought to ask you if I could bring her. Logan's the lucky one that got the brunt of it."

Johana heard her and smiled, holding Logan's cock in her hand when she said to Everbright, "That's only a piece of the brunt of it, sweet child. I'll go all day and all night if all you boys want me." She inhaled Logan's tight balls into her mouth with a hungry, tongue-massaging suction, making him moan, then she extended her tongue out, longer than most can do, licking his little asshole with it. That last part made him whimper, and Everbright liked the sound of it. "Logan, honey," she said, "you wanna stay and live here on our island with us?"

His answer was unintelligible, because of the sudden finger way up in his ass. It played with a new pleasure spot up in there, one that made his cock tingle as Johana deep-throated it again. The new intensity of it hardened him even harder and triggered another quick orgasm, giving Johana another taste of his slippery. "Ohhh," she sighed. "He's a special one, this boy. Still so hard after all that." She climbed back on and rode him some more, leaning back so the hot sun could warm her face and her tits, the front of her all muddy with wet sand.

"You look like you're meanin' it today, girlfriend," Everbright said to her. "Like one of them pirate whores that come back from the dead."

"It ain't never felt better," Johana said as she fucked, her voice overcome with breathless bliss. "What's your name, sweetheart? What's your sweet name?"

"Logan."

"Say my name, sweetheart. Say my name."

"Johana," Logan said, breathless. "Johana."

Johana was cumming again, and "Oh...fuuucckk!" was all the response she could muster. Her hand was at her clit and her head was in the clouds, wispy white ones that hung in the sky like a blur. Logan's hips moved steadily, fucking the sexy woman as deeply as he could. The muddy, primal look of her was thrilling to him. His hands claimed the gritty mess of her tits, and he rode her on the tightly muscled thrusts of his soccer-trained pelvis until she could take no more. She fell to her side, into the shallow incoming tide, not because she wanted to, but because the ecstasy had reached overload. A second wild orgasm had come and gone, leaving shattered sanity in its wake. The splash into the ocean helped, like a pitcher of water thrown onto the face of a drunk, but she was weak and rubbery, and laughing.

"Fuckin' A, Johana!" Everbright said. "A cummin' like that one alone would hold you for a month, but just think about these other boys. Now they seen what fun you are. They'll be itchin' for it."

Johana lay there in the shallow, lapping waves, laughing even more. "Itching? Girl, don't you know that's the last thing you wanna be talking about when you're fuckin' strangers?"

"Oh, she's clean, y'all," Everbright said. "Y'all don't need to worry about nothin' like that."

Johana laughed and laughed. "Oh my God," she said, rolling onto her side, trying to rouse herself from the big orgasm's psychic wake.

The drone of an airplane grew louder in everyone's ears, and when Julie realized it was a small plane that was moving in quickly for a closer look, she dashed into the ocean to hide her naked self. The boys and Everbright followed her, but not before they were seen, Everbright waving at the plane as it flew by, just offshore, its buzzing fuselage only a hundred or so feet above the water.

"Don't tell me you know them!" Julie said.

"Nope," Everbright said. "Probably from over in Raleigh, seein' the sights."

"Well they saw some!" Julie said.

"I wonder if their eyes is good enough to see the boys' nice erections," Everbright said. "They're surely big enough to be seen."

"Oh my God," Julie said, shaking her head in disbelief. Her mind started to think about all the wrongs that she was in the middle of, but then Tyler was there in front of her, his long hair slick with sparkling seawater, his beautiful eyes happy and horny. Dwelling on her failures as a chaperoning mother would have to wait—there was a long, hot day of fucking left to do, and a gorgeous boy wanting to do it.

Playtime in the water went on for half an hour or so, long enough for the little plane to veer away after two more passes, angling off to the west, back to the mainland. The hot sand was soon populated by six naked bodies again, less frenzied this time, all of them nicely satiated from two rounds of good fucking.

There weren't enough lounge chairs for six, so Everbright suggested the addition of the livingroom futon. The boys went to get it, carrying it out onto the sand near the ash-filled firepit, flattening it to its double-bed sized sleeping position. Lounge chairs were quickly grouped around it. The blistering hot sun made it clear that it was time to apply sunscreen again, and the resulting massages were as red-hot as any in an x-rated massage parlor. Slippery hands on slippery bodies, warm flesh soft and sweating. Boyish hands massaging clits, and feminine hands sliding on hard cocks. Orgasms erupted and waned. The heat—inner and outer—was extraordinary.

"I'll never be the same," Johana said, massaging two hard cocks with her two small hands. "Are you serious about coming back next year, Julie? Please tell me you'll all be here again."

"It's...complicated," Julie said. She rolled onto her back on the soft futon and looked up at the bright sky, her mind and body dazed from the heat and the sex. "This is all...insane, really. As crazy a thing as I've ever done."

"Evie told me about your husband."

"Oh, she did? Yeah, that's...I hate to make excuses for my own behavior, but...maybe...that's it. Or maybe...this would have happened anyway. I mean I must have known it was going to be...tempting."

"You're not kidding," Johana said, looking around at the three naked boys.

"At the very least I would have been wishing I'd brought my vibrator with me," Julie chuckled.

"You have one of those, Mrs. B.?" Josh asked, lying beside her, with his hand on her hip.

Julie turned her head, looking at him. "I have three. And two dildos. Do they still call them that?"

"Yeah, I know what they are," Josh said. "Big ones?"

Julie smirked. "Your size. That's big in my world."

"Really?" Josh said, smiling proudly.

"It's big in my world, too," Johana said. "All three of you boys are just perfect." She happened to have Tyler's smallest of the three right near her face, so she mouthed it, took it in her hand, playing with his tight young balls with her lips and tongue. He tasted like sunscreen, sweat, and pussy.

The thought of Julie using a dildo aroused Josh. Julie felt his cock hardening against her, so she rolled onto her side on the sun-warmed futon mattress. Josh was behind her now, with his hand on her side and his breath on her neck. He thrust his hardening cock between the meatiest part of her thighs, fucking their warm flesh. From the front she reached for the peak-a-boo tip of the big cock, tickling it each time it appeared. It was soon fully hard, and her naughty hand helped it into her pussy. Josh was plenty long enough to fuck her that way, his thick-as-a-dildo cock going even deeper when she arched her back, pressing her ass against him. His hand went to her big tit, the weight of it hanging soft and sideways against the other one, warm and slippery from the lotion and the heat. Julie moaned, turned her head, and a twisted kiss joined her with Josh at both ends. She listened to the sounds of her son and Everbright orgasming together, and she thought to herself, Yes, it's complicated, but we're definitely, absolutely coming back.

The nightly fire did its thing, illuminating, in a flickering, primal way, the six naked bodies that gathered around it. None of them needed the heat on that warm summer night, but it felt special, a sensorial symbol of what the whole week had been — crazily, wildly hot, in more ways than one. Johana was the newest member of the club, but she felt it, too, her eight hours with her new friends being the hottest and wildest that she could remember.

"Julie, I was hoping you'd get to meet my brother before you go," Everbright said. "If you think you might like a little somethin' new I could run over and get him."

"Something new?" Julie said, her eyes wide with amazement. "Ever, I think...I've already used up my yearly allotment for trying new things. This place has...I don't want to say it's tricked me into it, but it's...done something to me."

"You know, I've heard other folks say it's somethin' about being on an island," Everbright said. "I shared a bed with a nice couple that was here. Two, three weeks ago, I guess it was. They was sayin' that same thing, about it being an island, and like it wasn't a part a real life or somethin'. It's hard for me to know, because I live here, but..."

Julie looked like a small truth had been found. "So you have done this before," she said.

"You mean...become good friends with folks who rent this house? Yes Ma'am, I have. Boys, of course, and men, and their wives. I love it when it's their first time tryin' somethin' like that — me and a husband and wife in their bed, when they're just discoverin' that kind of thing for the first time. It's even better when it happens in the daytime, with a warm breeze comin' though the windows, and the curtains blowin'. That's when I feel that magic you was talkin' about."

Julie, lost in Everbright's soft and dreamy southern voice, felt that very magic again. She wondered, as she sat there by the fire, why her sex life with Mark had been so closed in, so cloistered. The sex life of every person she'd ever known was that way, as far as she knew. But why? Was Everbright a freak of nature? It all seemed so easy for the girl. She had a sexual purity, not exactly a hunger, more like an intuitive unceremonious desire that was as natural as breathing. In Everbright's world, sex just was. It was beautiful and pleasurable, to the Nth degree, so why not just do it? Why not just be that way? And why not just love being that way?

The next morning, on their last full day on the island, the boys sauntered into the kitchen where Julie was. They looked relaxed and confident, their shirtless bodies shining and redolent of clean sweat after a soccer-ball-kicking romp along the beach. Josh and Tyler leaned against the counter. They spoke, but the words were hazy in Julie's mind, turning into breathy silence when she let the magic take her, her mouth kissing Tyler's, her hands slipping down inside the front of his and Josh's swimsuits, taking a gentle, fondling hold of their sweaty, quickly growing cocks.

Everbright was there, sipping on iced tea. She'd come over after her morning chores to chat with Julie, knowing the magical week was almost over. "Your mamma's as sexy as anybody," she said, her eyes twinkling at Logan. "She still surprisin'?"

Logan tore his eyes from his mother. He nodded at Everbright, and wondered what the two women had been talking about that morning, when they were alone. His eyes were drawn back to his mother again when one of the boys moaned.

Tyler's swimsuit was down at his ankles and his cock, as hard as hard can be, was in Julie's mouth, and out of it, and in it again. The moan had been his, and he moaned again. Julie's wet lips and wet tongue played with the hard fleshy toy the way Everbright does, naughty and teasing, and while she was at it she tugged at Josh's swimsuit. He pushed it down. His cock sprung out fully aroused, all seven-and-a half inches of it, curved almost like a banana, the swollen tip of it pointing at the ceiling. Julie's mouth engulfed it with a quiet hunger while her hand slithered on Tyler's cock's saliva-slick wetness. Just moments later she and Everbright were bent over the kitchen table, side-by-side, both of them naked from the waist down. Hard cocks fucked them, sometimes deep and smooth, sometimes hot and fast. One cock, and then another, and then the third, and so on and so forth, until Julie and her young mentor were both screaming blissful feminine cries, cries that sounded right at home in the magical old beach house.

The last day of the vacation was as relaxed and as sexy as anything Julie could have imagined. She was nude for most of it, or, when she wanted to feel even sexier, she left her tits bare and wore a cheeky little bikini bottom, putting a little extra wiggle in her ass with each step.

"Mrs. B., your tits look fucking amazing when you walk," Josh said that day, walking alone with her a half a mile up the beach, with nothing but blue ocean, dunes and beach grass for as far as the eye could see.

"I wish you wouldn't use the 'f' word in conversation that way," Julie said. "You should save it for what it really means."

Josh smiled coyly. "You mean like, your tits look so amazing when you walk, it makes me want to fuck you?"

Julie stopped and gave him a horny look, one that he'd seen before. "Yes. Like that," she said. "We never did teach each other to talk dirty, did we."

And then they were down, on the wet sand at the water's edge, giving each other filthy dirty commands, with gentle waves lapping at their feverishly fucking bodies. The gusset of Julie's sexy little bikini bottom was pushed aside and Josh could feel the elastic of it against his big cock as he fucked her, a little extra friction, another layer of memory in his mind from a vacation that would remain, for all of his life, the best ever.

On the plane on the way home, Logan sat next to his mother. Quietly, when all those around them were either napping or listening to headphones, she said, "You know that my mind was all messed up, because of...what your father was doing."

"Yeah, Mom. I know."

"But...I mean...we've both changed, you and me," Julie said. "Maybe...it's not as crazy as it seems, but right now...on this plane...with all these...people..."

"Mom...it's cool. Everything's cool."

"Really?" she said. "I mean...I want it to be. But...what do you mean? Do you mean...totally cool? So that...maybe...we can...once in a while..."

Logan's face brightened. "Yeah. I didn't know if you'd want to, but...yeah."

Julie smiled. "It'll be just...quiet. Right? Just...like...we can have secrets. Right?"

Logan nodded, smiling. He took his mother's hand in his. The plane felt motionless and seemed almost silent, hanging in the air at five-hundred miles an hour, sailing on the wind like a ship, as if the spirits held it there.

1...67891011