Hot Sand: Carolina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie hadn't blinked in a while, her eyes open wide, taking in all of Everbright's spirited energy. Lying in bed naked with another woman was new enough, but to be doing it with such a fanciful dreamer made it all the more extraordinary. But it was the talk of fucking the boys that was overwhelming Julie's thinking, and she didn't want it to spoil what she was in the middle of—the most exciting sexual experience she'd had in ten years or more. She rolled on top of Everbright, said "You need to stop talking now," and kissed her. And then she kissed Ever's perky little tits, and her flat little belly, and then she kissed and tasted a pussy again, and she let her tongue do what it wanted to do, trying to mimic all the things that Ever's tongue had done to her.

Ever's loud, easy moans floated out the open windows toward the beach. The boys were there, Tyler limping, with a jellyfish sting on his foot. They stood and listened as Everbright's moans went higher and higher in pitch, and then her sounds were the pure vocalizations of orgasm, giggly gasps and lovely gasping squeals. Then there was nothing but the soft sound of the surf.

The boys waited there, on the beach near the burned-out campfire, for the longest time. Julie and Everbright were naked when they walked down the path through the dune grass. The sight of the boys nearly stopped Julie's heart, and she turned and scurried away, quickly out of their sight, which she was glad of.

Nudity was nothing new for Everbright, of course, so she went to the boys and they showed her the odd looking red marks on Tyler's foot. "That's not a bad one," she said. "Y'all need to pee on it. There's somethin' in pee that takes away the sting."

"No way!" Tyler said.

"You can do your own when it's your foot like that. Or I can do it for ya. I can't aim it like you boys can, but..."

Tyler and the boys were speechless, so Everbright took Tyler's hand and she led him to the wet sand near the water's edge. She squatted and reached for his foot, holding it, with both her hands, right against her warm pussy. Her urine flowed and Tyler felt the amazing, almost steaming warmth of it. She gently massaged the wetness into the red wound, moaning as more pee flowed out of her, adding to the warm healing. Tyler's cock hardened under his swimsuit, and Everbright smiled when she saw the lump of it. "Feel better?" she asked him, taking the liberty of massaging her pussy with the top of his foot.

He nodded, still speechless. Logan and Josh stood next to him, stabilizing his one-footed balance. When Julie came down the path, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, Logan went to her to explain the unorthodox goings-on.

"Tyler got stung by a jellyfish. Ever just peed on it. She said it's what you do."

"She did it?" Julie said, her eyes wide, amazed again at Everbright's free spirit.

Logan nodded. He looked at his mother's damp, matted hair, still unable to believe the sounds he'd heard coming from her bedroom window.

Julie's presence embarrassed Tyler. Everbright told him he couldn't go in the water until the urine had a chance to work, but his cock was hard and his swimsuit showed it. There wasn't much he could do except blush.

"You sure that'll be all right?" Julie said to Everbright. "We don't need to take him to a doctor?"

"No, it'll fade," Everbright said. "He might not feel much like walkin' though."

"It's really not too bad," Tyler said, glad that his cock was slowly shrinking.

"The peein' helped, right?" Everbright said. "Betcha ain't had a girl pee on you before. Or maybe you had," she smirked. "Some men like that kinda thing."

Tyler let a loud breath out of his nose, and he wasn't happy that his cock was growing again, pushing at his swimsuit, making itself known.

A change of subject seemed to be in order, so Julie said, "I guess you didn't find any pirate treasure."

"Ain't none to be found," Everbright said, "other than all of it that's in the air all around here."

And in those Viking-blue eyes of yours, Julie wanted to say. "Think maybe you should put your dress on, Ever? Just in case somebody sees us all?"

"Oh, yes Ma'am. I always forget."

The boys and Julie watched her run to the house and back, slipping the dress onto herself over arms that reached for the sky. It was a thin dress that the bright light of the day shone through, showing the petite, naked form of her in silhouette.

Julie glanced at Tyler. It was a worried-mother type of moment, due to his injury, but the big lump in his swimsuit, a lump that was fortified yet again by watching Everbright put on her dress, was what truly caught her eye. It was a moment when all of her own breath went out of her, the way Tyler's had done moments ago, but in Julie's case it came from the realization that she really did want to fuck the boys, Josh and Tyler both, and that Everbright had been right about everything. The sun-bleached-blonde girl seemed to know the ways of the world better than Julie ever had or ever would, and Julie's sudden awareness of all the truths took her breath away. The hairs on her arms stood up, and her breasts, naked under her son's old soccer team t-shirt, came to tingly life, with nipples poking at the thin cotton. It didn't go unnoticed by the boys.

The rest of the day drifted by in the way Julie imagined all Southern days do, with drug-like heat fueling languid thoughts of naked bodies, men's and women's both, swimming in warm water, lying spread-eagle on clean white sheets. They were vivid daydreams that interrupted her reading on the porch, and distracted her from paying attention to her driving when she went into town to pick up some orange juice, ground beef, and hot dogs at the store.

Everbright didn't return that evening, so the boys and Julie picked a well worn DVD off the shelf and watched it on the old television, a movie called Into the Blue, about searching for pirate treasure.

"That kinda sucked," Josh said, when it was over.

"I wish it had been 'R' rated," Tyler said. "That Jessica Alba's got a sick body."

"Mrs. B., did you like her bikinis?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," Julie said. "She looks good in them, but...I guess I was watching the guys most of the time. That's that Paul Walker guy that died, you know."

"Oh, no shit?" Josh said. "Wow, that's a bummer. But, yeah, I was gonna say, you look even better in a bikini than she does Mrs. B."

"You're crazy," Julie said, feeling a sudden flush of heat that warmed her above and beyond the already warm living room. She sipped her wine, fueling the onrush of tingles. "She was at least ten years younger than me."

"I don't know, Mrs. B., I'm thinkin' maybe that's got nothin' to do with it."

"Yeah? What does?" Julie said, tingling even more as the conversation entered dangerous territory.

"For real? You wanna know?" Josh said.

"I do," Julie said, smirking. "Give me the scoop."

"The scoop?" Josh giggled. "You sound like my mom sometimes. All right, let's see. Your ass is just as sweet as hers, and your...front side is...even nicer."

"Wow," Julie said, surprised by Josh's candor. "That's...very nice of you to say."

Tyler, emboldened by the sparkling pridefulness in her eyes, said, "I think so too, Mrs. Burch."

"Thank you sweetheart," she said, suddenly feeling the three glasses of wine that went down so easily during the movie. "You're a bit of a stud yourself. All three of you boys are very easy on the eyes. Josh honey, you never said anything about today's bikini. What's the verdict?"

"Oh, that one's smokin', Mrs. B.," he said. "I can't really pick a winner from the ones I've seen so far."

"Really? How about this—if you were a fashion designer, what little details would you change about them?"

"If I was a fashion designer..." Josh said, "...I'd probably be designing men's bathing suits, if you know what I mean."

"Ha!" Julie laughed. "Good one. Yeah, you're probably right."

"I always figured women designed stuff like bikinis," Logan said.

"A lot do, yeah," Julie said. "There's men, though."

"Wow," Josh said. "That's a job I should look into. Somebody must design lingerie, too, right? I never really thought about it."

"Yup," Julie said. "Bras and panties, and garter belts and...other unmentionables."

"Do you like all that stuff Mrs. B.?" Josh asked. "I mean, like, all the fun stuff?"

"Young man, are you discussing bedroom lingerie with your best friend's mother?" Julie kidded. "That's entirely inappropriate," she added, winking.

"My mom's got a whole drawer full," Josh said.

"My mom's got some, too," Tyler said.

Julie looked Logan square in the eyes. "And you, young man? What do you know of your mother's unmentionables?"

Logan smirked. "You've got some."

"And how do you know that?"

"I...looked. I think maybe I was...trying to get ideas."

Josh laughed. "Yeah! You were gettin' 'em all right."

Logan blushed. "No, I mean...for Kayla."

"Dude, you coulda done that on the internet," Josh said. "But you don't have to get all red-faced, we get it. Sniffin' mom's panties is fuckin' hot."

"Oookaayyy!" Julie said, herself red in the face. "Maybe we should change the subject. Actually, maybe we should turn in for the night. All this heat and sun wears me out."

"I can't believe how warm it is, even at night," Tyler said.

"Are you all sleeping okay?" Julie asked. "The bedroom's ceiling fan is just enough for me."

"Yeah, it's good," Josh said. "It feels southern."

-

It was late that night when Logan heard his mother in the hallway outside everyone's bedrooms. He'd been thinking about her, so he got up to see if she was all right. She wore her short summer robe over her naked body, and had a towel and a bag of toiletries in her hand.

"I'm going to try that outdoor shower," she said. "Don't you love that it's so private here?"

Logan wondered if she'd somehow forgotten his two horny friends. As he watched her walk down the stairs, he thought about her morning with Everbright, and he wondered why she seemed so different than she does back home.

It was a short phone call to Mark that had given Julie the idea for a shower. He'd complained of being tired from not sleeping well because Julie wasn't there, but she knew full well his fatigue was due to fucking his brains out all night in her very own bed. His secretary's car was in the driveway again.

When the call ended Julie sat still, and thoughts of Everbright took away the pain. They were wildly vivid thoughts, quick flashing memories of Everbright licking at her pussy and lifting her to an orgasm that was so much better than any Mark had ever given her. Even Everbright was impressed with the beautiful ferocity of it, and tried to prolong the ecstasy with a quick second one, but Julie had giggled and pushed her away. Sitting there alone in her quiet bedroom, after talking to Mark, she wished she hadn't pushed Everbright away. Two orgasms in a row would have been even more astonishing than the glorious first one.

Julie sat there and thought about Everbright's nudity, and the way Josh's hands felt when he was massaging, slippery with sunscreen lotion. She thought about the first day, when she was topless, pretending to be asleep, and she thought about the naked glimpse the boys had gotten of her when she and Everbright scampered nude down the path. It seemed no stretch at all to go ahead and use the outdoor shower, especially in the dark of night.

She was aware, of course, that Josh's bedroom window was the one right above the outdoor shower, and it was most likely open wide to the night's breezes, the same as all the other windows were in the wonderful old house.

Josh's light was off, but he was awake. After hearing the exchange between Julie and Logan in the hall, he'd already positioned himself for the best viewing angle. Much to his astonishment, Julie, down below his window, on the lawn, rounded the corner already naked. Her body was illuminated, more than he or she had expected, by the lamp inside the living room window. She held a shampoo bottle and a bar of soap. The spigots squeaked when she turned them, and then she was wet, her eyes closed, her head tipped back, with water cascading off of her aroused, dark-nippled breasts.

Soaping herself from head to toe required her to step out from under the stream of water, and that's when Josh pushed his sleeping shorts down and began to stroke his hard, wildly electrified cock with his fisted hand. It was such an intense feeling he lost his other thoughts, the ones about staying still and out of sight and staying quiet. Even with the sound of the shower spray, Julie heard him, the unmistakable sounds, and without looking at him she gave him what he wanted—her soapy hands on her soapy tits; her fingers washing her clit and disappearing inside her fleshy pussy; her own quiet moans; and a breathless, trembling orgasm that rose up in her quicker than she'd expected. She heard Josh's quiet grunt when he came, and she wondered if he'd splattered his cum all over the wall, or the floor, or if maybe he'd caught it all in his other hand, warm and slippery and messy.

She stepped under the water again, weak-kneed and breathless, rinsing herself before quickly washing her hair and walking away, back into the darkness. Josh couldn't see it, but she walked up onto the porch completely naked, drying herself with the towel she'd left there. She did most of the drying sitting down, because her mind was swirling, almost dizzy, overwhelmed with new sensations and excitements. It had been quite a day.

Back in her bedroom again, in bed, naked under a white sheet, with the ceiling fan spinning above her, she read for a while to calm her mind enough for sleep.

Julie wanted Josh to massage her with lotion again. It was soon after breakfast, but the heat of the day was off to a very warm start. She made her grand entrance, down the path through the beach grass, to a rousing call of "I love that one Mrs. B." It was Josh, of course, stopped cold by the sight of her, with the soccer ball under his foot. "That green looks amazing on you."

She stood by the lounge that was 'hers' and watched him as he approached. "You really like the color?" she said. "When I bought it I though the shiny green was too flashy."

"Flashy's good on you, Mrs. B.," Josh said, stopping three feet away from her. "You got what it takes."

"Ha!" Julie said, smiling brightly. "You're good for my self confidence."

"I'm trying to think like a designer, like you said," Josh said, staring blatantly at her big, nicely bikinied breasts. "This one curves really nice. The way it shows a little more of the side of you...is it all right if I say fuck yeah? Because this one's definitely a fuck yeah."

Julie chuckled, her eyes twinkling like they were lit from within. "Is the back good?" she said as she turned. "I felt really daring when I wore this in Bermuda."

"Fuck!" Josh said. His eyes took in the entirety of her near-nakedness, but most of his wide-eyed stare was at the pure thong perfectly decorating her nice ass. "Mrs. B., you are so fuckin' hot."

"Designers aren't supposed to talk that way," she said, winking at Josh over her shoulder. "You could get in trouble." Her eyes went to the growing lump that extended down the left leg of his swimsuit. "I need one of you guys to lotion me again."

"Yeah, for sure," Josh said, taking a quick glance at Logan and Tyler. "I mean, I'm right here, so..."

"Yeah?" Julie said, turning to face him. "I did like the way your hands felt on me. You could have a career as a masseuse. Did you decide on a major?"

As Josh told her about his college plans, majoring in Sports Management, Julie spread her towel on the flattened lounge and climbed onto it on her hands and knees, taking another few moments to smooth out the wrinkles. She looked more than a little like a porn star readying herself to be fucked doggy style.

"Damn, Mom," Logan said, arriving at Josh's side with Tyler. "You wore this one?"

"This bikini? I did, in Bermuda. I was telling Josh, it was...kind of...a thrill."

And today isn't, Logan wondered? His own cock swelled as he watched her transition from doggie style position to prone, flat on her stomach, with her remarkably awesome, remarkably naked ass humped up like a wet-dream.

It was that kind of a day for Logan. His mother's sexy body in a sexy bikini; her swaying, sun-browned breasts; Everbright's appearance and now-almost-normal nudity; and the heady combination of all of it during a two-on-three soccer match on the hot, soft sand, when Logan and Tyler took on Josh, Julie and Everbright. There were moments during the match when Logan, closely defending his mother's remarkably agile ball movements, lost himself in the giggly fun of it and thought of her as just a girl. An amazingly sexy girl. His arms brushed her big swaying breasts more than once, and twice he tumbled to the hot sand with her, in a laughing heap, their legs tangled together, sticky with gritty sand. They both would have laughed and followed orders if someone had said "stay down there, you two, and roll around with each other until you're breathless and super horny," because, truth be told, they already were.

So it was an interesting day, as the others had been, there on that hot Carolina beach. But the day faded, as all days do, dinner came and went, and Julie, finally, had a long phone call with Mark, broaching many difficult subjects. After it, she needed an extra large glass of wine.

The nightly campfire seemed an odd accompaniment on nights when it didn't dip below eighty degrees, but it was relaxing and gave the evening a focal point, good for contemplating life's mysteries. They were being teased out, little by little, the biggest chunks wrestled out of their hiding places by Everbright's forthright questions. With the fire well and truly burning, she appeared again, fresh from her evening chores at the farm. "I come over directly tonight, so as y'all can see what I smell like," she said, sitting down next to Julie and the boys. "I figure I can clean up in the ocean. Tonight's plenty warm enough for a nighttime swim."

"Ooo, that sounds...nice," Julie said, starting in on the second refill of her extra large glass of wine.

The fire crackled, and Everbright asked about Tyler's jellyfish sting. She told more about the pirates, the stories she'd heard, legends most of them, but a few certain truths based on some archeology that had been done. There was, in fact, evidence that the island's ancient settlement was populated mostly by women; it's what gave rise to the legend that it was a breeding ground, where pirates relaxed with willing wenches after an arduous journey. "Can you imagine all them big ol' cocks when those men rowed ashore, seein' all them naked women waitin' for 'em?" Everbright said. "Those men probably smelled worse than me, but I imagine their cocks was all as hard a ship's mast."

Julie giggled. "You certainly can paint a picture," she said. She didn't even glance at the boys, the way she would have, nervously, a day or two ago. Everbright's casually sexual talk was seeming more and more normal.

"Y'all ever done group sex, like they done? Like a big ol' orgy?"

Everbright's question hung there in the still-humid warmth of the night, like it was hovering around the fire, waiting to be grabbed. No one reached for it, but Everbright knew there were answers there, in the crackling, glowing dark, so she tried to find them.

"Y'all turning shy on me? My momma says you can't have a fire this hot and not have it burn the truth outta ya."

The silent seconds seemed long, but Everbright's patience paid off.

"We have. I mean...I have," Josh said. "I won't say where, but...there was a tournament and...some of the cheerleaders from another team came to our room and...you know."

1...34567...11