Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, sweetie...just let me take care of this for you...yeah...yeah...yeah, it feels like you love getting fucked...you love getting spit-roasted, as much as I do...I love having two men do me." She giggled, "It's a double-dick meat feast...two men can really feed the hunger...you know?"

I gave his ass a couple swats, and he moaned; Megan grinned, "Mmmm...I think he got harder...but who wouldn't? I love that, too" She looked up at me, grinning, "I really like it when you spank me."

I laid a few playful swats over her ass, and she looked up, "Mmmm, yeah...spank me...spank me daddy!"

I watched her stroke him faster and massage his balls. I shook my head, with some disbelief that Ben was fine with Megan's handjob...but then he didn't really have a choice...either.

Though, things really heated up when she looked up, grinning, "I know what he really needs," and pushed her lips down over his cock. She easily took it all the way, pushing the head into her throat.

She bobbed, caressing his cock with her throat, and we felt his body shudder; Darin groaned, "Fuck, she's throating him...what the fuck! Your girlfriend is amazing! She's throating Ben...a very gay man...look at her go...she's a rockstar, dude!"

With pride, I smiled, "She knows what he needs...and she gives way better head than we do."

Listening to my girlfriend slurp and gurgle on his dick, got me horny as fuck, and she just kept at it, deepthroating his cock, ramming it deep into her throats grip. The sounds of throat fucking filled the room, "Guk...guk...guk...guk!"

It was trippy because I could almost feel her lips around my cock, but it was Benji...Benji's ass.

That's it, baby girl...yeah...yeah...that's it...work that cock!" Seconds later, he shuddered, and she squealed into his cock, as it pulsed a warm release down her throat.

I looked at Darin, "Fuck dude...yeah...yeah...fuck'm...fuck'm...yeah, he's giving her a load...yeah...yeah...that's it! Give'r that load!"

We were all working together, and it was hot, watching his hunky body shudder...but my baby girl lead the charge with her throat. When she pulled off, she high fived me, "Done! How'd you like that Mr. Benji?"

When Darin pulled out, Bennie gasped and swallowed, "Fuckkkk...holy shit! Mr. Benji liked that...fuck!" He looked at me, nodding, "I think I know what you see in this woman...and you better treat her good...she's amazing!"

I nodded and he turned to Megan, "Fuck! You give the best head...you are amazing!"

Her gaze quickly shifted to Darin and me, "Piece a cake, sweetie...compared to these two tree trunks."

Benji grinned and rubbed his ass, as if it was sore, "Oh I hear ya...but damn, the big ones are fun."

I teased her, "Sweetie, you mean piece of cock...not piece of cake."

Darin jumped in, laughing and holding his fingers an inch apart, "With Benji, it's a tiny piece of cock."

Ben looked over at him, "Jackass!"

"You know I had to say it."

She giggled, ignoring the exchange, "Mmmm, big ones are fun...you know it's the best feeling, when it fills you up. I'm really small down here, and it's hot when it stretches me open...you know?"

"Oh my god...she's showing me her puss!"

I looked at him, "Look...my girlfriend just throated you...I think you should be able to look at her pussy and discuss cocks!"

Darin was laughing and started walking toward the kitchen, "You two can talk about pussy and cock, but I need food...I'm fucking hungry."

I watched her beautiful blue eyes light up when she looked at me, and I leaned down to kiss her forehead, smiling, "Baby girl, you can compare notes with Bennie...about cocks, but I think Darin and I'll order pizza. Sound good?"

"That does sound good...but I want to grab a quick shower, before we eat, though." I nodded and teased Benji, "Hey dude, I think you're dripping."

He cupped his hand to catch it, and laughed, looking at Meg, "Yeah, they do fill you up, but then it runs out, sometimes...I like that, too!"

Darin and I ordered, but I caught the last of their conversation. My cock twitched, when I overheard Benji, "When you get a really good dick...you'll always remember it...and you'll want it again and again!"

She responded, "Mmmm...isn't that the truth?"

*********************************************

After the pizza guy, Benji looked at us, grinning, "That guy was hot...I tried to check out the equipment...but couldn't really get a good look."

Megan giggled, "You are a little cock slut...maybe chase him down and give him an extra special tip."

He laughed, "Yeah, I'll take that...I am."

She giggled, "Sweetie, I'm a cock slut, too, but I'm pretty wiped out...I didn't even notice. I'll be all over things tomorrow morning, though...guaranteed." Pointing at me, "This one's all morning wood."

My mind quickly wondered off to Megan riding morning wood...her beautiful eyes...and those beautiful tits bouncing. Mmmm, god they felt good...so heavy and firm...but then I thought maybe she was expressing an interest in doing it with the delivery guy! Oh well...WTF...I'm open to sharing!

*********************************************************

The hottest moments between a couple are when the groping starts and clothes start falling to the floor and we did plenty of that, but in the morning, it just seems so easy to feed that hunger...it seems so natural and part of the day's normal rhythm. We were just waking up and I pushed her panties to the side to push a finger inside. I knew there was nothing that could ever stop what was happening...we both needed this...that morning...or always. We always needed it.

Parting her pussy lips, I fucked her slowly, and she got that sleepy, sexy smile, "Mmmm...that's exactly what I need!"

I kissed her, grinning, "Should I get Benji in here...I bet he'd jump at the chance."

"Stop, if I want to deepthroat something, its right here," She started stroking her hand up and down a prominent and growing bulge; she always enjoyed playing with it.

I kissed my way down her neck to land on a nipple, sucking it through the t-shirt, while she continued to explore, pushing her hand inside my underwear. Sliding her fingers around the shaft, her desire grew as she savored it, inch after inch...after inch.

"Oh yeah...so big...so hard...mmmm...so perfect."

I grinned, "I'll show you some perfect," and moved down between her legs.

I pressed the flat of my tongue against the tiny slit, pushing until the tip was inside. Dipping deeper, I savored her arousal and licked my way to her clit. Flicking and licking circles around the tiny bud, I teased her senses, with pleasured waves and soft moans. Sucking it between my lips, I nursed it like a teat, and pumped my finger inside.

Working her clit, had her humping and grinding my face...and I loved it. I knew she wouldn't last...finger fucking, and clit sucking always did her in, and she moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...Rob...Rob...fuck fuckkkkk!" She humped my face, and I tightened my grip on her thighs. "Rob, fuck me...I need your cock...you need to fuck me!"

I shifted focus, mashing my lips into hers, and shoving my tongue into her mouth...until she begged, "Rob...fuck me...you need to fuck me...fuck me with that cock!"

I grinned, "Baby girl...I always take requests from my devoted fans."

"You are a crazy...crazy man...you do have devoted fans, but this one's super horny!"

I slowly pushed forward and felt her pussy's tight grip with every inch slipping inside. She was more than moist, and I lubed good, and I went easy, gently stretching her open and pumping, till I was balls deep.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...my god...ohhhh, that feels soooo...so good...ohhhh...fuck me!"

She dug her nails into my back, whimpering, when I hit bottom, "Mmmm yeah...so deep and thick...fuck me...mmmm...fuck me...fuck...me...split me in two...fuck me!

Her pussy gripped the shaft, clenching tight with anxious...aching need. It pushed me way past a normal erection...it made me thicker...and harder than ever...and that's just what she needed.

The deep, sensuous penetration unlocked intense pleasure for both of us, but Megan moaned for satisfaction and rocked her hips, as she approached orgasm. I pumped harder and teased her clit, till I felt ecstasy take hold. She was nearly screaming, and I felt her whole body stiffen and shudder; it was like her body exploded, with her legs shaking around me. Her pussy gripped tight but then relaxed, when it passed; at that point, she was out of it and catching her breath, but I wasn't done yet.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...oh Rob...this's too hot to end," she grinned, "and you need to finish...fuck me and finish inside me...fuck me hard!"

I held her tight, rolling onto by back and sitting her on my cock. I reached for her breasts and kneaded, rubbing the erect nipples with my palms. She knew what I needed and started riding; I never stopped humping into her, and the wet, fucking slaps only got louder and more erotic.

I was watching the shaft plough deep and impale my gorgeous girlfriend...nothing new, but it was still breathtaking. Each time her pussy lips swallowed the entire cock, savoring its stretching girth. Snapping from my daze, I looked up into her eyes, and groaned, "Oh Megan...Megan...ride it...ride me...make me cum...yeah...yeah...yeah, make me cum!"

Though we were both relentless, I was really hammering her, and I felt things building. "Ride me...own it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...ride it...ride it, baby girl...own that cock...own it!"

She replied with a big grin, "Mmmm...if I own that...I'm all yours, sweetie...you own me...my pussy...and these tits...you own me...so fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck...fuck me...own me!"

Panting with pleasure, and grinding deep inside, my body shuddered against hers. My dick violently twitched and throbbed, filling her with steamy, hot pleasure.

Her body begged for it, squeezing and milking the swollen shaft dry! When it was all past, she sat there in my lap, catching her breath and smiling. She looked down at her pussy, stretched tight around my dick, carefully tracing the lips, "Well, that was a nice way to start the morning...but I have one more ask." She grinned, "I know you can't resist...and you'll say yes."

"What are you going to ask...what can't I resist?"

Grinning big, and with a sexy whisper, she spoke, "I want to lick it all up...our sex!"

I grinned, "You really need to ask?"

She smiled lifting herself off me and letting it flop down over my belly...she shoved a finger inside herself and brought it up to her lips, smiling, "Mmmm...no but I like the sexy talk." Then she flexed a few times, pushing seed out and letting it trickle over my dick.

Then, out of the blue, she said, "I consider myself agnostic, or even an atheist."

I wondered what was coming and looked into her eyes. She wrapped her dainty hand around the softening shaft and gave it a long greedy lick. Still smiling, but looking serious, " Mmmm...never had a better cock...this, right here, is something to worship...I've been thinking I may have found religion! It's been right here, between your legs!"

"It stretches me so good...and fills me with seed...your seed. I always want more; its's just like Bennie said...you want it again and again."

She started licking me clean, going from the tip down to the base and back up. Then she swirled her tongue all over the head and sucked it, hallowing her cheeks and slurping.

After a few minutes of what I'd call cock worship, she pulled off and licked my balls, slowly sucking them into her mouth, one at a time. "I really love your balls, but I love to worship your cock with my throat...I love to deepthroat him!"

I nodded, with a big grin, "Worship away...go for it...deepthroat him!"

She tongue-swirled the head and the ridge, before bobbing deeper, down the shaft. Grabbing ahold of my thighs, she moved herself to a better angle and pushed her lips down the shaft, as far as she could go.

It didn't take her long to get the last few inches, and I felt her throat caress the head. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck yeah," I groaned, "fuckkkk...yeah!" I remember watching her throat puff-up when she took it all the way, and I moaned, "Mmmm...nobody...nobody sucks my dick like you do...nobody."

There was some teasing between Benji and Megan, but there was never another encounter. I moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...oh god...Bennie's going to want this all the time...that's totally up to you...mmmm...but I get first dibs."

With her mouth full, she gurgled around the cock, and gave me a thumb's-up. She had no intention of pulling off; it felt so good to have her mouth full of hot, throbbing religion.

I felt her tongue on the shaft and trailed my fingers over her breast, caressing the nipple...and continued the gentle thrusts into her throat. Mmmm...she can worship as often as she wants...I think we both found religion.

12