Hot Toddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned his forehead on mine, and we looked into each other's eyes until I couldn't stand it anymore and closed them waiting for him when he was ready. I felt him slowly move his face through our touching skin, preparing for the warmth of his lips that came shortly after. That warmth shot through my body and I embraced him with our lips still locked so we could share that heat throughout our entire bodies. For years, my affection for him felt so fucking lonely. I finally knew I was not alone in that affection, as our tongues came together and I let out a soft moan. I pressed my body against his and found that I was not the only one aroused by our kissing.

"Hey babe," Mattie's voice peeking through the ecstasy, "Truth or Dare?"

I laughed as I pulled out of the kiss, "When are you guys gonna get dared to do shit?"

"This isn't about us," Mattie said with a smile.

I laughed with my cheek touching OT's, "Yeah, actually I'm okay with that. Obviously hit me with a dare."

"Show Todd all the new cocksucking techniques you've learned in the past 10 years."

I took a big sigh to brace myself and I noticed the anticipation on our lovers' faces, "If you guys want to jerk off in the corner or whatever that's fine with me.

"Me too", Todd said in a rush of breath.

"So Todd, do you want me to taste you for the first time in too long?"

Todd replied with a nod and shy smile right before I leaned in for another deep kiss. I then moved my mouth down to his neck and gave it a passionate kiss. I felt my head bob up and down and his deep breaths moved both of our bodies. I traced his chest with my finger, slowly bringing my hand to the bottom of his t-shirt. I started to lift the shirt up with just one hand, and he helped as I stopped kissing his neck.

"Thanks, now, if you wouldn't mind, take those pants off and lay down." As he followed my command, I quickly threw off my shirt and pants, leaving my boxer briefs on to give him more to desire. I leaned over Todd, face to face, and the head of his cock pressed up against my stomach. I gave him another kiss on the lips, leaving him to wonder when I would follow up to the dare we both enthusiastically agreed to. A brief kiss on the neck, another on both of his pecs, a brief tonguing detour at both nipples, kisses down the center of his chest, a playful circling of the belly button, and a kiss down each inch of his happy trail. I moved myself back to get a view of his whole body and was proud to see the wetness coming from out of him before I even touched his dick. I hung my head above his cock, breathing heat against him. I made like I was going to suck him off but instead move to his balls, only to pull the same move and kiss his thigh with such a passion I could feel his erect penis lightly bounce off the top head as he let out a pleasured sigh that felt like it shook the entire house.

I moved back to the base of his erection and lightly brushed my tongue up the length of his shaft. When I got to the head, I traced it with my tongue and kept an eye open watching more precum slide out of him and down the center of the head. I spread the precum all over the tip of his cock with my tongue before wrapping my mouth around the entirety of his cock and bobbing my head up and down. I continued sucking him off for a few more minutes, using his soft moans for guidance, until Maddie's voice broke my concentration.

I looked over to discover that our partners were standing next to the bed, Mattie was completely naked and standing behind Maddie with his hand down her black underwear. She grabbed his hand so she could have an opportunity to get her words out, "Your turn dear, truth or dare?"

Todd laughed, "We're still doing this? Dare, please God."

"What was that thing that they did on that video we watched that one time? The one I said was hot and you said you wanted to try? Frothing? That. I dare you to do that."

Mattie's smile peaked out behind Maddie's hair, "Oh, you mean frotting, yes fuck, I second that dare."

I rolled off of OT and laid next to him, ready for a bit of break. "You second it? Finally, a truth or dare game that abides by Robert's Rules. Do you guys have any lube? That would make it even better."

Maddie wordlessly leaped out of the room and returned with a small bottle of lube in what seemed like seconds. She poured some into her palm before handing it to her husband.

Todd helped me pull off my boxer briefs before mounting me, his cock just barely an inch away from my own. I sighed in pleasure as he poured a line of lube down my shaft. He cupped my erection with his hand and slid himself onto me, using his penis to rub lube over both of us. I watched the precum leak out of me as he rubbed our members together and got lost in the scene of us rubbing together. As Todd got in a rhythm of thrusting himself up against me, I looked up into his eyes and smiled. He looked back at me with a bite of the lip, and I ushered him towards me with a pull of my index finger. He leaned over me, keeping our wet cocks together the whole time, and gave me a deep kiss. Through heavy breathing I issued my request, "If it's cool with you, I would love it if you grabbed a condom and fucked me."

As Todd nodded enthusiastically, Maddie once again bolted into the hall before returning with a condom in hand. Todd slipped the condom onto himself, as I grabbed the lube and applied a generous helping around and in my asshole. Todd then applied more lube onto his cock before teasing my hole by tracing its outline with his dick. He entered me with just the tip and slid out with a smirk.

"I like the teasing it's very hot, trust me, but I dare you to get on with it and fuck me. Please. I've been dreaming of this for such a long time. Fuck me, Todd."

Todd obeyed with no hesitation and a wave of ecstasy came over me as I felt him fill me and rub against my g spot. The sensations pulsed through my body, making my dick twitch with each pump inside me. I looked over at Mattie and Maddie who were jerking each other off to the sight of Todd fucking me. I looked at them with a smirk and started to stroke myself as I watched them and felt the pleasure of Todd filling me repeatedly. I felt the pressure of tension building to release and closed my eyes to fully feel the last moments of Todd fucking me and the release of my hot cum that splattered all over my stomach and chest.

I was trying to catch my own breath when Mattie asked me, "Hey, Hot Todd, truth or dare?"

"What the fuck? Are you serious? We're still doing that? Haven't I even asked that already?"

"Yes, truth or dare?"

"Uh, truth I guess. My ass is exhausted."

"If Todd is going to cum on your face would you rather it be done with your head on his mom's pillow or his dad's pillow?"

I let out a screech, "Holy fucking shit. His mom, no doubt."

Todd gave me a wink while he applied a fresh supply of lube and I positioned my head in the dead center of his mom's pillow. He stroked himself over my face and I desperately wished that my body could do this for longer. I watched the rapid strokes of Todd's hand on his cock start to become more and more uneven until he unleashed a wad of cum that shot right on to the headboard that dripped down to my head. The rest of his cum covered my face and I licked some off myself before washing off in the sink.

The four of us squeezed tightly in the bed and started to drift off together, all bathing in our afterglows. "Yeah, I think I can skip the reunion this weekend, that is going to be way worse than this." I said to the room before 2 or 3 hours of quiet rest.

12