Hot Wet Night

Story Info
Hot hotel sex.
1.4k words
4.12
6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cj0718
Cj0718
1 Followers

Finn and Olivia were on vacation celebrating Finn's new promotion at work.

He has been teasing her with soft touches all night. A soft brush on her knee, a quick caress on her back as he held her chair at dinner, a graze on the top of her hand as they were reaching for the wine bottle. All she wanted was for him to grab her and take her on the table where they ate. Not caring about anyone else in the restaurant of the hotel they were at, who cares they could watch. Her heart skipped a beat with every glance and every touch. When she adjusted in her chair she could feel that her underwear were drenched. Just a small thigh rub to relive the tension building on her already throbbing pussy. He could see the desire in her eyes but enjoyed the slow torture she was experiencing. As the waiter brought the bill he set the money on the table and helped her out of the chair by brushing the back of her neck with just one finger and holding her hand as he guides her to the elevator.

Back up stairs at the hotel he couldn't get the door opened any faster. Her lipstick was already smeared from the kiss in the elevator if you could call that just a kiss. His hair was already a mess. Her updo was already down. As soon as the door opened he guided her in right to the bed. She was struggling with his belt when he grabbed her hands with little force and held them together behind her back as he gave soft sweet kisses on her jaw line all the way to her lips.

When he reached her lips she opened up inviting his tongue. He slowly unzips her dress and let's it fall to the ground pooling at her feet. Her matching panties and bra are left on. He helps her step out with one hand while his belt is in the other. He wraps the belt around her hands securing them together behind her back. Kissing her cheek and caressing her lips he gives soft nibbles on her bottom lip. He spins her around and holds her from behind while kissing her neck and gliding his hands over her breasts. She could feel his cock through his pants. So hard it could cut steel. As she rubbed her ass that still had her drenched panties on, he spun her around with a little force letting her go at admiring her just far enough. She gave a soft pout as his hands left her. He walked over to the champagne sitting in the ice bucket. He set the bottle on the table and took the bucket and set it on the table next to the bed. He took one ice cube and gave it a small kiss.

He took the ice cube and slowly danced it around her chest going over every curve towards her left breast making small circles around her hard nipple under her bra. Not forgetting the right side the ice cube is almost melted as it glides across her curves and over her other nipple. With the ice cube completely gone he takes two fingers and coax her mouth open. She takes him and sucks both fingers wishing for his cock. He glides his fingers around her tongue as she licks the excess water off. He pushes her to her knees as if he could read her mind and unzips his pants. She stares at his rock hard cock as it springs from his pants and licks her lips.

He asks " Do you want a taste" she shakes her head yes. " Use your words" he says. " Yes please" in a desperate plea she moans. She licks just the tip as she looks up into his eyes. He moves his hand to her hair as she takes him into her mouth. Just the tip slides in her mouth as she licks and sucks, taking him all the way to the base. As she gets too the base he holds her head in place causing her to gag a little. He lets her up for air for her to take a breath and guides her head back down his shaft. She makes circles with her tongue at the crown of his swollen cock. Licking and sucking like it's her favorite lollipop. He starts to thrust to the back of her throat. Before he can reach his climax he pulls out and reaches for her throat pulling her swollen lips to his mouth. " Are you ready for me?" he asks "Yes sir" she moans. He takes the belt from her hands and throws it to the ground.

"I think we need a shower first" he says. She gives him a pout. He grabs her face in his hand, "Good girls are patient". As he guides her to the shower and as he's undressing she starts to remove her panties and bra. He grabs her hand " leave them on" He grabs her throat only giving it a slight squeeze and pulls her in for a kiss. All the wine at dinner caught up to her, "I have to pee" He gives her a sly grin and she knows what it means. He steps into the shower first as he holds her hand to help. He pulls her close to his chest and kisses her jaw line down to her throat. His hands glide down her stomach just over her throbbing pussy. They've played this game many times. He loved to tease her and she knew he would eventually give in. So she was patient. "Please" she begged. He just shook his head " Not yet" His hands were touching everything but what she wanted. Light feather strokes on the inside of each thigh, grabbing her ass, kissing her ears down to her neck. Her legs began to shake with anticipation. Everything felt wonderful but her bladder was starting to hurt. "Please, I can't hold it" He sits at her feet and begins to rub her already wet pussy. There was already a small wet spot from all the teasing from dinner. His hands reach in her panties and find her swollen clit, moving his fingers in slow circles.

" Please" she begged. " Let it go baby" he said and before he could finish his sentence she let go soaking her panties as he continued teasing her clit. He held her close as she continued to pee and her orgasm was building. He pumps a finger in and she exploded cum and pee dripping from her pussy. He pulls her panties off and begins to lick the mess she made. She felt like she was being devoured and she loved it. Her knees began to shake and as she healed his head grinding in his mouth. As the scream left her mouth he didn't stop torturing her gushing pussy. They leave the bathroom as he throws her on the bed kissing her back and giving her ass a few slaps. "Please I need your cock" He gives her ass a few more hard slaps and gives her what she wants. The moment he enters her, her eyes roll to the back of her head and her previous empty pussy feels full.

Even though she already had a few orgasms his cock felt so good giving her pussy relief. He fucks her like no had ever in her life. So much passion with every thrust. He grabs her hair to pull her back kissing her cheek as he continued to pump her. As he grabs her throat she explodes around his cock and her whole body convulses. As they catch their breath he spins her around slapping her ass one more time. He kisses the top of her pussy covered with brown fuzz. He devours her clit as he pumps two fingers in her soaked pussy. She starts to squirm As the sensation begins to be too much. With a scream she gushes all over his face. He cleans every last drop before giving her a taste of herself from his mouth. As he enters her she pulls his face in for a kiss. He grabs her nipples as he pumps her harder. Twisting and pinching each nipple is bringing her closer to climax. "Fuck" she screams as he fucks her harder. "I'm going to cum!" He screams pumping her full of his cum. "Give it to me, I want it all" she pants. With one last thrust they fall to the bed panting. They both pass out cuddled close still a mess.

Cj0718
Cj0718
1 Followers