Hot Wife Holiday Pt. 03 Cuckold

Story Info
Cleo's husband joins her on their Italian hot wife adventure.
1.1k words
4.23
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pushed his suitcase into arrivals, there she was. His queen. Her long raven hair was half up half down, wavy strands fell around her face and onto her shoulders. She was wearing a short black mini dress with puff sleeves, her breasts were pushed up and perfectly oval. Her skin shimmered in the sun light, his eyes traveled down her body to see her boots. Knee length heels. He gulped and drew breath. His wife was so beautiful.

She was happy to see him, "Darling!" she beamed, she lifted up one of her legs as he kissed her, stroking her hair, soft as velvet, as he placed his face to hers he breathed her in. she smelled of roses, and dark oud.

He took her bag and carried it even though he was overloaded with suitcases, he knew his place after all. As they walked out of the automatic door of the airport. Palermo awaited them.

They were staying at the finest suite in at the hotel, he loved the way her boots clicked across the checkerboard marble floors. There was a four poster bed, and renaissance paintings adorned the walls. He was so tired from his journey, but so eager to please and serve her. She sat on the bed and crossed her legs, her boots touching the floor. He could feel her power.

"Kneel" she commanded.

"Gladly" he murmured and took his place at her feet. She stroked the top of his head gently with her boots. "Oh Cleo" he breathed, I've missed you so much."

"Be quiet" she barked "and kiss my boots."

He kissed them obediently.

"Now lick them clean" she ordered.

He could taste the dust from the streets, the fragrance of grass.

"Good boy" she purred, he could feel himself getting hard.

"You need to bring me my things" she said bluntly.

"He quickly got up and rifled through his carry on, pulling them out.

She smiled when she saw it. There was his cage, he wouldn't get hard now without suffering and it was what he deserved. And the other thing, was in a box. "Open it" she demanded.

He opened the case and looked down upon it, in the flesh it was even more impressive. He saw the excitement in her eyes as he held it up, looking at every vein and curve. Francesco's last gift to her had been a mould of his cock, made into a dildo. He had sent it to the apartment in London with a polaroid of him penetrating her. He had gasped and dropped it on the floor in shock when he opened it. It was a beast. Memories of the video of her being fucked in that church flooded back to him, he drew breath and felt the blood rush to his tiny cock.

"You need to be caged" she whispered "I can tell you're thinking immoral thoughts."

"Oh I am mistress." he breathed, placing the dildo in her hand and resuming his natural place at her feet.

She put the dildo down on the bed and ordered him to stand, she unlocked his cage and snapped it shut on his tiny nub, he squealed and she giggled, taking the key and locking it in the hotel safe. Only she knew the code.

"Now kneel" she breathed.

Her eyes were on the dildo now, she held it in her hand, stroking it with her fingers. She lay back on the bed and opened her legs wide. Coconut oil was her favorite lube, it had melted in the heat. She dipped Francesco's beautiful cock into it, smoothing the lube round its length and girth, and beamed as she did so. She sighed and leaned back on the bed and pushed it into her, wincing slightly. "OH" she cried "I can feel it SO far inside me, as far as my belly button."

"Fuck Cleo" he whispered, straining in his cage.

She pulled it in and out of her, moaning all the while. She allowed him to lean up so he could see her pussy. He couldn't believe it could fit inside of her. "Your tiny pussy" he whined, feeling the sharp cage cutting into his cock.

"The best I ever had, you know he wants to come back and see me. He keeps saying he wants to fuck me in the ass." she breathed.

"He does? Oh FUCK Cleo. Do you want to?"

"I do" she smiled, still fucking herself and moaning intermittently "He says he will train me to take his cock. Because its SO big."

He felt his face reddening. "Oh my god Cleo.."

She suddenly pulled it out of her, he could see her cunt glistening.

"Now you fuck me with it." she said curtly.

He stood up, and held the beast in his hand, his hands were shaking. "How do you want it goddess?" he asked quietly.

"What was that?" she asked, her icy blue eyes fixed on him, a look of distaste of her face.

"I want it hard, and fast of course. I'm missing him."

He stood over her and winced, pushing francesco inside of her, he pounded her as much as he could, watching her, her face contorting in pleasure. Her pussy was going to be ruined. As he fucked her he couldn't believe how far it was going inside her, he closed his eyes and felt both agony and ecstasy, delirious in the heat, having visions of Francesco putting his whole fist inside her tight little pussy, as he watched in chastity, crying on the floor.

"OH OH OH!" she gasped, writhing in orgasm, he pulled the dildo out of her and she had squirted all over the sheets. He stepped back, tears welling in his eyes from pain. He watched her silently as she panted on the bed, a relieved smile on her face.

"Oh Sebastian." She laughed, "You are a good boy. And so obedient"

He smiled, he loved her so much.

She sat up suddenly and stroked his hair, "Look darling it's been a long day, and i'm no monster, how about I uncage you for tonight and you come slide inside of me?"

He felt elated. She unlocked him and lay on the bed on her side so he could enter her, she was wet and sticky, and she scrolled on her phone as he pushed inside her, sweating and pathetic. She had the kind of pussy that would drive some to madness he thought, as she let him cum inside her, a rare occurrence. Maybe he was mad, but it all felt so good.

He stroked her hair as he saw she was scrolling on a dating app.

"Want to help me pick the next one?" she giggled.