Hotel Bar

Story Info
Married strangers give in to sexual needs.
928 words
3.49
19k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a healthy, fit, decent looking married man in my late 30's. My marriage hasn't been sexless, but very far and few between occurrences and lacks desire, passion, excitement. She was a married and attractive woman late 30's who clearly took care of herself. She has a similar situation in her marriage except she caught her husband cheating last week. Apparently, he has been at it for years.

It was late in the evening at the hotel bar when we met. We both happened to be traveling for work. The hotel was not very busy and we ended up having a good chat since there was nobody else around to distract either of us.

As we walked out of the bar while they closed down, we could not help but notice the hotel lobby floor was basically a ghost town. The only people we noticed were the 2 front desk employees busy on their cellphones passing time.

We decided to explore a little bit and ended up in hallway that seemed to be only traveled to get to special event/private rooms. Since it was late at night there was nothing going on in those rooms so it seemed pretty safe to assume nobody would be coming around this way.

We noticed restroom doors and we must have felt like were back in high school doing something naughty when we decided to check to see if anyone was in the men's room. We went in and of course nobody was there except us.

We looked at each other and had the same idea. Both of us with a mischievous smile and anticipation for what's about to happen next. I slowly took her hand and bring it to the front of my belt. All while making eye contact, she unfastened it, slowly pulled the zipper down, reached in and as she felt my warm member growing in her hand....she bit her soft lips knowing how badly she wanted to feel it all the way deep inside of her.

We leaned in for a long passionate kiss....As we begin to part I gently grab her lower lip with my teeth until it gradually released, I put my hand on her head feeling her soft hair as I gently but firmly pushed her head down....she did not fight it and smiled from ear to ear knowing what was going to happen next.

We lustfully look into each other's eyes, she gave my dress pants a few firm tugs pulling them down, she momentarily looked down as she carefully folded my pants over nicely and knelt down on them...

She was wearing a nice summer dress that fit her body perfectly accentuating her curves...

Looking down at her on her knees.... she had one hand at the base of my shaft, holding my throbbing hard cock inches away from her beautiful smiling mouth. I could feel her warm breath...I was aching to feel the inside of her wet inviting mouth. I tilted my head up as I closed my eyes for a few seconds as if I was in disbelief of what was happening but also encapsulating this image in my memory to remember forever.

I ran my hands through her soft hair, lightly massaging her head....guiding her towards my cock...she started running her warm tongue the length of my fully erect cock. Then as she slowly made her way back to the head she parted her pretty lips as I watched inch by inch slowly disappear in her warm mouth.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back...letting out a small groan of pleasure while pressing the back of her head until her lips were pressed against my stomach....

She continued enthusiastically working my hard cock.... sucking it hungrily....my precum glimmered as it dripped from between her lips to down her chin....It was a beautiful sight...I can tell she was trying to make me cum...and it was working....I groaned in pleasure as I got closer to giving her what she wanted....as she continued slurping and sucking my throbbing and aching cock.... I warned her I was about to cum.....she pulled the length of my cock out of her pretty mouth...My cock was completely covered in a shinning mix of her wet saliva and my sticky precum....she wrapped her right hand around my throbbing cock as she sat there looking up at me from her knees, mouth wide open, with her talented and skilled tongue all the way out, ready to take a strangers load all over her pretty face....I could not take it any longer...I let out a load moan....spurts of warm, thick cum start covering her pretty face, mouth and tongue making her even more beautiful.

I look down at her in amazement, and disbelief with my cum all over a beautiful strangers face, in the men's restroom of a hotel.

She then happily leaned forward to lick and suck the remaining cum out of my happy cock......once she finished...she stood up and proudly admired her beautiful yet slutty cum dripping face in the mirror...She pulled out her phone and snapped a quick picture. Not even attempting to clean my cum off of her face as it started dripping down her chin she turned around towards me.

We thanked each other for such an exciting and memorable night before walking out of the restroom and heading our separate ways....

But before we parted she told me she sent the picture of her beautiful cum covered smiling face to her husband with a text saying "You aren't the only one cheating"