All Comments on 'Hotel Bar'

by justsomeguyforfun

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion12 months ago

Wasn't really much of a story. Ending was short with no punch. If the ending was, after taking the picture she turned and said to him. "Pull up your pants while I send this off to your wife". "This will be a great visual to add to the divorce papers she has drawn up and ready to serve you when you get home".

JustOneMansOpinion of how to put a punch at the end of a story.

Regguy69Regguy6912 months ago

Thought maybe she’d attach the photo to a message to her hubby saying he wasn’t the only one who was cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Adding two sentences to the start of your story to make sure we know they are married does not make something a Loving Wives story. Had you skipped that paragraph, it would have had zero impact on the rest of the story. The only thing it would have changed is making a couple of tags incorrect. It was already in the wrong category, as this was clearly just another Erotic Encounter.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Random hook ups can be so much fun

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

There used to be something once called the "zipless fuck", being an occurrence like the one described here, like strangers on a train, or a plane, or an empty bathroom in a deserted part of a hotel !

The last time I can remember ever hearing the term used had to be at LEAST 20 years ago...

...you seem to have brought the concept back.

Nicely done.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Story about extremely unlikeable people.

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

What is this story supposed to tell us? That there are characterless people who don't give a damn about their marriages and families, as long as they have sexual satisfaction? Yes, there are heaps of such scum. But are their experiences really good for stories? I doubt it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Some proof reading would clarify this story. They both seemed to be horny but is a blow job enough for them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomeguyforfun@justsomeguyforfun
I like to share stories about sexual fantasies and things I have actually experienced. Some stories are true, some are pure fantasy, and some are a little bit of both.