Hotel Ice Machine Fun

Story Info
Sensual, intense analingus in public.
2.2k words
4.2
8.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without fail, every single time you walk past me, I blatantly admire your ass I think to myself that you have no idea what I would do to it. It boggles my mind that I haven't walked behind you, grabbed it, squeezed it and held it in my hands, biting my lower lip in the process. I really don't understand how I have been able to contain myself.

My jaw drops with each movement of your hips; so graceful. Of course your short dresses and tight shorts help, plus you clearly work out, maybe go out dancing a lot as well... simply put: your butt is my weakness.

Not touching you has been the biggest test to my loyalty and professionalism. I hate really morals sometimes...

It seems like the more clothed you are, the more I want you... almost like a challenge that I can't quite explain. Maybe its because of how perfect your ass looks when you wear those tight jeans and sneakers.

There's something very sensual about plain, every day clothes when worn by someone like you whose eyes are capable of making me horny with a single wink if they wanted.

I need to worship you like none other has ever been worshiped. Your backside is worthy of many hours of pleasure, seduction, caressing, teasing, licking, grabbing, squeezing, biting, spanking and pinching.

Since we could never be and I could never tell you how I feel I have no other choice but to live it in my mind over and over again. I didn't see it happening, I really didn't.

Today we coincided right in front of the elevators in our hotel for the night. These conventions seem to be full of people everywhere all the time but just by chance it was just you and I right this second.

We chat for a bit and your constant smile and hair grabbing were very flirtatious, or so I had hoped. You were wearing super tight jeans, ripped at the knees and shins, like the ones musicians wear... your shirt was a plain white one, tight, making your succulent breasts look firm and sexy.

We hear the bell and neither one of us know which elevator is going up... Turn out it was the one right behind you and you turn around and walk towards it. Needless to say I found myself biting my own hand in disbelief of how delicious your ass is and furthermore I couldn't believe how a woman's body part could posses such control over me and her not know it.

We get up to the 4th floor and realize our rooms are at the very end of the hall, opposite sides; right before the ice machine on my side and the emergency exit stairs on yours. We both got curious about the view a few feet from us so we left our suitcases right in front of our respective doors and walked directly to the window, perpendicular to our room doors.

The sun is setting and we are in some random place but the city seems to be busy, lots of cars, people walking around and the office buildings across the street seem to be in business as they would be at 9am. After staring at the sunset and chatting about the cool colors I look to the right searching for a distraction...

I was standing right next to you and I had to fight with myself to control the urge to spank you with my left hand. I just had to take a second and I walked over to the ice machine.

I push the button once and grab an ice cube and put it in my mouth and offer you one. As soon as you agree and walk over my way, we hear loud noises from some teenagers down the hall. I

had step onto the hallway to see what the racket was all about but you didn't care at all and went over to the ice machine. As I turn around and go grab another cube I stop on my tracks and witness one of the sexiest, most delicious and mouth watering things I have ever seen in my life:

You were holding an ice cube, staring at me dead in the eyes and were sucking on it. Nothing sexual, totally innocent but to me it felt like the most erotic thing. You had moved your hair to one side, like some girls do when they are sucking you, so everything was just awakening my senses and turning me on.

Now its you who asks me if I wanted a cube and I said: "sure" and by "sure" i really meant: "absolutely but can you please suck on it for a bit and then kiss me and i'll suck it from there?" You turn around, facing the machine and it seems stuck. No ice is coming out... you leave the button pressed and nothing happens. I tell you to be patient but you keep holding it.

At this point we are teasing each other, flirting a bit, slight touching but in a very, very subtle manner. As you continue to bang on the machine and press the button i hear a noise on the floor and it was the sound of my room key falling out of my back pocket. It had fallen and slid right between your feet.

"You have to be fucking kidding me" is what came to mind... I literally close my eyes and move my head away from your unsuspecting butt, figuratively and also literally, but just when I grabbed the key, opened my eyes and looked up, I saw your divine ass right in front of me.

Something got a hold of me... I bit my bottom lip and smacked you very hard on the right butt cheek... I was prepared for a punch, a spit, a slap in the face... I squint my eyes and my hands try to cover my face and I see you move your head and look down over your shoulder.

You right arm moves in a violent motion and grabs my face. On my knees and about to get my face beaten to a pulp I hear your voice say: "Is that it? Do it again, NOW, and hurt me this time please..."

I must have looked like a kid on Christmas eve... I smack it again harder.. "that's more like it" you say. You had bent your knees slightly and were looking directly in front of you.

I spank you again and again, harder and harder. With each single smack you tightened up your butt in a forward motion and then stuck it out in a very sensual way... very graceful and sexually inviting.

After a few spanks both of my hands grab you thighs... my hands wrap around them, touching them ever so slightly but with bursts of squeezes and soft biting. Left hand caresses clockwise and the right one counterclockwise... just playing and squeezing, enjoying the view and how your butt feels on my hands.

I love how these jeans fit on you... and I particularly love the line that forms between your thighs and your cheeks. While massaging you I look up to see you and I can't describe how majestic your hair looked... Also your hands were up against the ice machine and your shirt had ridden up a bit so I could see your lower back and all I wanted to do was lick it.

I spank your left cheek very hard and my mouth bites down on the same one... right when my teeth bite down hard I hear your say "Hmmmmm... i love that..." and you laugh for a split second. Right after I do it a second time my right hand wanders between your legs and my index finger slowly rubs on your pussy.

Its incredibly warm. I haven't kissed you yet, neither on your mouth or other parts, but the warmth I now feel in my hand is turning me on and it feels fantastic.

I rub your pussy a few times, pushing upward every time I know i'm near your clit... sometimes I push perfectly where you like it and every time I do so you take a short, deep breath and then continue moving your hips ever so slowly.

As if your pussy was your mouth and you wanted to bite my hand and swallow its fingers. I proceed by rubbing a little faster and a bit stronger as well, all while sporadically spanking you and grabbing your ass hard right after I do so.

Between the moment when I lick my lips or bite my lower one I say the words I've been wanting to say for years and years: "Take your pants off right now..." You nod in agreement and unzip your jeans, still with your butt in my face... its so nice, firm and delicately thick, just the perfect size.

Without bending your knees, in a stripper like move, you lower your jeans painfully slowly; and I mean slow... it felt like each centimeter took 20 seconds or more and there I was, my mouth watering, my tongue getting ready, rubbing my hands as if I was about to partake in the most exquisite of meals.

Your teeny, tiny white thong is a cute embellishment to a work of art that needs none. There it was... your unbelievably scrumptious ass just for me to enjoy... and if you thought i was going to be quick you have another thing coming.

The feeling of your skin on my hands, without the denim barrier, is one of the most incredible feelings... I don't remember having felt a skin so soft anywhere in a woman. With much delight and patience I slowly and softly caress your backside, giving it even softer and slower kisses... just my lips delicately letting you know that i'm here, behind you, enjoying you.

My tongue can't take it anymore, neither can my mouth. I just had to bite it... can I? would you like it? Doesn't matter because I do it anyway and the way in which you let me know you like it is by your own hand spanking the other cheek nice and hard and saying: "just like that baby"

One bite and another, kind but firm; with a sweep of my tongue right after I bite... I gladly repeat this all over your butt, left cheek, then the right, back again... my tongue licks that line I love between your hamstring and your cheek... it tastes delicious.

I don't know what kind of lotion you use on your body but you smell heavenly... although what I was about to do couldn't have been farther away from that...

With your ass right in front of me I spread your cheeks wide... in one slow, wet movement my tongue moves from the top of your clit, slowly through your pussy lips, right by your yummy, wet hole and finally I get to lick the most lush, delectable and downright flavorsome asshole I have ever licked... Its truly unreal... your pussy tasted like heaven, your ass is delish. Said flavor just kept me going and going... your asshole feels so incredible on my tongue...

i love the texture, the taste and the way that every millimeter that gets licked makes you move your head in pleasure.

At first I tease you and worship you slowly... simply resting my tongue on it with slow pulsating moves that take forever in between. The minutes go by and your hips move back and forth, rubbing your ass and pussy all over my mouth... my head moves up and down, left and right, in circles, in squares... just ANY MOVEMENT... licking, sucking, biting, devouring every inch of your backside...

I make my tongue hard, hold your hips super hard and slide it inside your pussy, as far as it will go... I take it out and do the same to your ass... I could play this game for hours... Not sure what tastes better... but I keep tasting you and tasting you... swallowing your juices has gotten me more horny that I have ever been.

As my tongue becomes fixated on your tasty hole, my right hand massages your ridiculously wet pussy. I lick the fingers that just touched you and put them inside you, pushing down towards the floor, more importantly they push down on your G spot, moving in circles, just as your hips have been doing...

I look up after an eternity of staring at your ass and I see both of your hands on either side of your head, holding your hair and even pulling it a bit. You move in circles on my face, telling me how good it feels and you begin to shake...

"Oh..... my..... God..." is all I hear... shortly after both of your hands smack the ice machine right in front of you and you stick one hand in your mouth, sucking all 4 fingers at the same time...

You rest your head on the machine and while i'm rapidly fingering you and devouring your asshole like nobody has ever done before, your other hand plays with your clitoris, rubbing it hard and fast.

I'm making you cum... my mouth is making you cum and your juices belong to me tonight.