Asian Wife Indulges Husband

Story Info
Cuckold and Japanese hotwife fantasies begin and mature.
24k words
4.03
20.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James met Rin when he was teaching English in Japan. He didn't set out to find a Japanese woman, but the thought had crossed his mind. He had dated a Japanese woman before, but he had no idea how attracted to Japanese women he was until he moved to Japan. In fact, he found himself broke soon after every payday, spending lavishly on dates. And when those didn't work out, spending lavishly on prostitutes.

Rin was very pretty, took good care of herself, and was naturally fit. When she had questions after class, James was more than happy to offer free tutoring. The language barrier was really an advantage for James. He was a bit socially awkward, but since English wasn't her first language, Rin didn't seem to notice. On the surface, he seemed like a good choice as a boyfriend. They hit it off and their relationship progressed.

They decided to get married, have a baby, and move to the US. That is when things changed. James thrived in a foreign country, but struggled in his hometown. Rin did her best to raise their child and keep the household together, but she was becoming increasingly lonely and isolated in a foreign land where she had few friends and trouble communicating.

To make things worse, James struggled to keep a professional job and was becoming increasingly unmotivated. Once in good shape, James had let himself go. Rin didn't have any problem staying tiny despite what she ate. They had become a mismatched couple.

When they had first met, they spent hours in bed watching porn and fucking. Now, James didn't show much interest. Rin felt awful about his disinterest. She felt like she must be doing something wrong.

"James, is there something you don't like about me now?" she asked James one night, a little upset.

"No, it isn't anything about you. I guess I am mentally in kind of a bad place," James responded in a bit of a depressed tone.

"I want to make it better. What would make you like me better?" Rin was willing to do just about anything to get back some happiness they had from earlier in their relationship. "What would make you excited again?" She had scooted close to him and was trying to seductively rub his cock through his pants while asking him this.

No one really understands where sexual fetishes and preferences come from. Maybe you are born with certain preferences. Maybe they take hold in adolescence. No one really knows. You never really know what deviant desires someone has until you know them really well. To know someone's deepest desires is an intimate experience. James had been holding back his secret for a long time. Now, he was in such a bad place that he felt like he might as well just put it out there finally.

"In college, I had this girlfriend that I really liked. I liked her more than she liked me, I think. Up until that point, it was the best sexual relationship I had, too. I was inexperienced and bad at sex. One day, I went to her house and was going to knock on her window like I normally did. But when I looked in, I saw Steve, my best friend, in there with her.

Steve was my friend that was always good at everything. He played sports, was good looking, and everyone liked him. She was giving him a blowjob. And not like any blowjob she had ever given me. She was really into it. I didn't know what to do. My heart dropped out of my stomach. I stood there at the window thinking about what I could do, what I could say. But while I was thinking, I was also watching.

He had already gotten all of her clothes off. I wondered how he did that. It took so much work for me to get her to even take her shirt off. They were on the bed and he was laying down, but propped up so he could see. She was aggressively sucking him, sideways, up on all fours. He reached his hand over and started rubbing her pussy. Instead of pushing his hand away like she always did with me, she started going even faster and deeper on his cock.

Rin, I couldn't help it, but my dick was getting hard. I had forgotten that I should bust in there and stop them. His pants were just pulled down and he could barely get her mouth off his cock long enough to push his pants and underwear off completely. She was like a wild animal. He grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth off of him. He got up and stood at the edge of the bed. He pulled her over to him. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her pussy. I had never seen such a wet pussy in real life. He slapped her pussy with his cock several times. She was staring at his face like she was in love. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing. I thought about all the times we had made out and I must have seemed like a little boy who didn't know anything. I felt disgusted. And turned on. Then he pushed the head of his dick into her and she looked like she was in ecstasy. I couldn't believe it! He didn't even have a condom on. We had only had sex a few times, but I had to put on a condom on before I think I was even fully hard. And there she was getting fucked raw by Steve and looking like it was the best thing that ever happened to her."

James paused and took a deep breath. He felt like a great weight had just been lifted off of him. He had been staring away while telling the story, too ashamed to look at Rin. Rin was trying to process the story, wondering if she understood it. She was pretty sure her English was good enough to understand the story, but this seemed like a time when she should take the time to fully understand.

"So you were outside the window, watching?" Rin asked in an inquisitive tone.

"Yes."

"What happened then?"

"I watched Steve fuck her. I couldn't help it, but I looked around to make sure no one was around and I took my dick out and started jerking off. He was fucking her way better than I ever did. Her face looked totally different than I had ever seen. Have you heard of the 'o-face?' Well, I saw it happen. And I could tell Steve came, too. He didn't even pull out. How could my best friend be filling up my girlfriend with cum? I was disgusted. But at that moment, I also came all over the side of house. Ha, thinking back that must have been a funny sight. I was so embarrassed, I just pulled up my pants and ran off."

Rin felt emotional for him while he told the story. She was confused if she was supposed to feel sad, bad, or turned on. She noticed a bulge had been growing in his pants. She reached down and started rubbing him through his pants. Despite jeans being in between her hand and his cock, she could tell this was the hardest he had been in a long time. She wasn't sure what emotional support he was looking for, but she did know that she liked to see his dick hard again.

"You liked watching your girlfriend get fucked?" Rin was undoing James's belt.

"Yes," he gasped as he pushed his pants down.

Rin wrapped her hand around his cock and slowly started pumping him. She leaned over close to him and sucked in a bit of his earlobe and then kissed his neck. She whispered, "you liked watching Steve put his dick in that slut?" as she pumped his cock a little faster.

"Uh, huh," James was short of breath. He didn't want to say anything more out of fear of ruining the moment.

Rin went down on his cock, partly because she knew he would like it, partly because she wanted to think of what to say next. She realized how swollen and hard he was. He was so close to finishing already. She came back up to his face. "What do you think Steve would have done to me?"

"Your tiny little body? I don't know. He may have broken you. I don't know if you could have handled it."

"I could take it." Rin stood up and pulled her skirt up and pushed her panties down to the ground. James was frozen. She straddled him and sat down on his cock. She was staring directly into his face as she started to grind into him.

She continued, "You want to see your tiny wife take a big, hard cock like that?"

James couldn't even talk at this point. He just nodded.

"I could use a big, hard cock from someone that knows what they are doing." Rin was surprising herself how easily the English flowed out of her when she was turned on.

"Yes, someone that knows how to fuck better than me. Someone that can please you." James sounded like he had just run a marathon, struggling to catch his breath enough to talk. Rin had never seen him like this.

"Oh, yes. Someone to fuck me hard and give me his cum." She wasn't faking the dirty talk. She had never considered fucking anyone else since they had been together. Well, not in real life, at least. She enjoyed watching porn and imagining herself in the scene. And she enjoyed the flirting and attention when she went out. Being Asian in the American South made her stand out quite a bit. Men seemed to be interested in talking to her wherever she went. Most of the time, she couldn't understand them well enough to flirt back. But she enjoyed the attention. She would often think about these men while she masturbated while James was watching television in the other room.

She felt an orgasm growing inside her. It had been so long since James made her cum. She got so excited that even the thought almost pushed her over the edge.

"Oh my god," was all James could get out as he started spurting inside of her. It was several spasms, much more intense than either of them could remember. "Sorry, I didn't have much warning."

She tried not to look disappointed. This wasn't unusual in that she almost never came when they had sex. It wasn't a loss for her, in her mind, at least. She was excited that James had gotten so excited, maybe more than even at the beginning of their relationship.

She curled up next to him and told him that she was happy.

For the next week or so, they didn't talk about it again. But, James seemed to have a renewed energy and interest in her. He randomly hugged and kissed her and they had sex 4 times that week, which was more than they had had in a week in several years. Rin was happy and took pleasure in her household chores for the first time in years. This seemed to be just the jolt they needed.

"Do you think I am weird? Do you think something is wrong with me?" James asked her one night, without warning.

Rin didn't need an explanation of what he was referring to. She knew it was about the other day. She smiled at him and said, "Everyone is weird, including you. And me."

"What do you think about what I told you the other day?" James wanted her real input.

"Really? I liked it." Rin was careful to not say too much. She wasn't sure where some line might be hiding and she didn't want to cross it.

"No, I mean what do you really think? I got very excited and came fast when you told me that you would like to be like my old girlfriend. Did you mean that? Would you want to fuck someone else? Like someone better at fucking than me?"

Rin could tell he was getting excited at the idea again. She looked at him and said, "I don't think you want to see me fuck someone else. I think you want to see someone else fuck me. I would like that. Someone with a big, hard cock give it to me hard. Better than you can. Someone to make me cum. You can watch and learn how to do it better."

"Who would you fuck?" James was torturing himself now.

"I don't know. I could find someone. Or you could find someone. How about one of your friends?" she asked, open to all the possibilities.

"One of my friends? Which friend?"

"That's easy. Peter." She answered quickly. She had definitely already thought about this question.

Peter was the obvious answer to both of them. He was the closest thing to a best friend that James had. And very similar to Steve when he was a teenager, Peter seemed to be good at everything. James was impressed by Peter's ease in social situations. He was confident, masculine, but refined. He was never presented with a social situation he couldn't handle.

Peter met James and Rin by random chance on the golf course. Golfing seemed like an uncharacteristic activity for James. Golf is very popular in Japan. Early in their relationship, Rin convinced James to give it a try with her. In his younger years, he enjoyed it and took it somewhat seriously. Now he mostly just rode around in the cart, smoking weed and drinking beer. James and Rin try to play once a week. Over the last couple of years, it was Rin's favorite time of the week. It was an escape from her household duties and general malaise of living in the US with James. James seemed miserable on the course, so Rin was always thankful that they were always joined by others.

Peter wasn't a serious golfer, but he enjoyed being outdoors and the social aspects of the game. He had a couple of regular groups he played with. His other groups were full of people you would expect to see him with -- successful, social and active. However, he joined James and Rin very regularly. He was intrigued by this odd couple at first. He found James to be an interesting character. Not interesting enough by himself to keep coming back, though. He was careful not to make it obvious, but he enjoyed watching Rin on the course. She was competitive and he thought it was cute when she lined up, hit the ball, then threw a little tantrum when it didn't go well. Often, James and Peter would go for a drink at a local bar after 18 holes.

Five or six weeks after the initial conversation between James and Rin, right after a round of golf, James walked into the bar to join Peter. "What? No Rin?" Peter asked, careful not to look disappointed.

"Not today. She had to go home and take care of some things." James sounded unsure of himself. Peter sensed he was covering something up, but brushed it off as James just being odd again.

"Did you see her in the sandbox on 8? I thought she was going to break the club. She pitched a fit after a bad shot. What is she, about 5 foot, negative one and 100 pounds? It was pretty cute watching her abuse the club. Well, you are a very lucky man. You definitely got the better end of that deal," Peter laughed. He continued, "You know, you both seem to be in good moods the last couple of weeks. What's new with you guys?"

It was a perfect storm of circumstances for James not to say too much -- a couple of beers too many, feeling good about the last few weeks, Peter naturally putting him at ease, and finally the reality that Rin named Peter in their conversation a few weeks ago. "Well, Rin has really opened up lately and it has rekindled our romance, so to say."

"Oh, really?! Tell me more. I might need some advice to get some things moving for me."

"Yeah, right, Peter, I am pretty sure you don't need my advice in that area." James chuckled and was even more at ease. He took a deep breath and decided to go ahead and share his story, "Well, a few weeks ago, Rin asked me what would really turn me on. From little things you have told me, I figure you have probably done some adventurous things, so I feel like I can tell you."

Peter didn't look surprised and coaxed James along, "Yeah, I promise you are not going to tell me anything that is shocking or that I haven't heard."

"I don't know. Maybe. It's pretty shocking."

"Try me."

James went on to describe the conversation he had with Rin about his teenage years and the birth of his fetish. He didn't mention the part about Rin saying something about Peter.

"Well, I have heard of that. In fact, I think it is a lot more common than you think. It's nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, that's pretty exciting. So what has happened since that conversation?" Peter wanted to hear details now.

"We talked about it for the next week and things were going great. We both agreed that we actually wanted to try something, not just talk about it. So I created a profile for her on Tinder. We went through it together and agreed on profiles to match. I was really surprised at some of her choices. She doesn't really seem to have a type. Blue collar, white collar, big, small, muscular, thin, older, younger. She seemed willing to try everything. It was actually a lot of work. I had to help her with the communication. Some flirting and then figuring out when a good time to let the guy know what the situation was. That scared a lot away right away. But some stuck around. She, or we, I guess, let them know that we would be interested in meeting for a drink and then, if things went well, we would get a hotel room and I would watch them together. After lots of back and forth we set 4 dates over a couple of weeks. Not sure what we did wrong, but two of them were no shows."

"I think that is common," Peter couldn't help but to interrupt. "Guys are big talkers, but when it comes to showtime, things fall apart. They get scared or just can't do it."

James looked at Peter kind of funny and more slowly said, "Ok... oddly specific and insightful commentary on the situation," he returned to his normal cadence, "anyway, the drinks were awkward, but ok. And a bit exciting. Each of them was very interested in Rin."

Peter interrupted again, "Yeah, I am sure. I mean, look at her."

"Exactly! The first guy was pretty natural and did a good job flirting with her. I could tell she liked him and she put her hand on his arm several times and scooted close to him. She was paying attention to everything he said and was concentrating on understanding him. While he was in the bathroom, she was quick to tell me that he would be a good first and she was ready. We all agreed to move things to the hotel and I quickly booked a room nearby on my phone. He wasn't familiar with the area, so we offered to drive. We got out to the car and Rin automatically got in the backseat to offer him the front seat. Instead, he just climbed in the backseat with her. Before I could insist on being polite and giving the front seat to one of them, he was on top of her. And she wasn't objecting. I could hear kissing and heavy breathing and I was frantically trying to adjust the rear view mirror to see. The hotel was just down the street and I didn't know whether I wanted to stretch it out because it was so hot or if I wanted to hurry down the street so we could get to the room."

James was enjoying telling someone the story, like he was letting a great secret out of the bag, "It was hard to keep my eyes on the road. I couldn't really see much in the mirror, so I was happy to pull into a parking spot at the hotel and turn my head around as quickly as possible to see what had been going on. He had managed to pull her shirt off and get her bra off in that short distance. He had his hands and mouth all over her chest. She had her head held back, making sure to give him full access to her tits. I could see her arm moving back and forth. I couldn't tell if she was just rubbing him through his pants or if his cock was out. I said, 'hold on, save some for the room.' She sat up and started to pull her shirt back on. I was just hoping my hard on would go down so we could go inside. Rin's nipples get hard like giant pencil erasers pretty easily. She left her bra off and she was sticking straight out of the shirt. Rin and I went in together and checked in. The front desk clerk was concentrating on not looking at her nipples, pretty unsuccessfully. We got to the room and I texted him the room number."

Peter was listening to every word, making mental notes of every detail. James continued, "I asked Rin if she was ok. She said that she was so horny and needed to be fucked. She told me that her pussy felt like it was dripping. I had never heard her say anything like this. I pulled the chair in the room further into the corner, pulled my pants off, and started rubbing my dick. She answered the knock at the door. There was no small talk. As soon as he came in the room, he pushed her up against the wall and seemed to try to devour her. She was loving it. I had never seen her so excited. And I am not sure my cock had ever been harder. By the time they made it to the bed, he had pulled her shirt off again and had undone her skirt and pushed it almost all the way off. She assisted and got completely naked in less than 5 seconds, I think. He still had all his clothes on. He got on top of her and was running his hands all over her and pushing his body into hers. I couldn't believe it was actually happening. I was watching a strange man dry hump my wife on a hotel bed. She was pushing him back. Not because she wanted him to stop, but because she was trying to get his pants undone. She said, 'I want your cock. Give me your cum.' I didn't know then, but she was developing phrases that she likes to say when she gets turned on. She said it in a deep, almost rough voice, and I found it so hot. Before she could get his pants off, he slid down her body and started eating her pussy. She moaned and started to relax. After a minute or so, she pulled some pillows up behind her so she could prop herself up a little. She finally looked over at me, watching me stroking my cock. She started saying, 'So good,' over and over. She looked back at me and said, 'He is so good at this. So much better than you.' That intensified the lump in my stomach, but it was exactly the right thing to say to me."