Hotel Mothers -- Illustrated!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom... you have to see this," Robert said.

She ignored the fact that she was naked in the shower and turned her attention towards her son. There was no point in being modest anymore, they'd already had sex yesterday and Robert was standing in the bathroom.

"Just tell me. My presentation starts in two hours."

Trust me, you have to see this."

Grace's interest was piqued because if anything had Robert spooked, it must have been something truly salacious. Now she had to see it.

She stepped out of the shower and dried herself with a towel. With time of the essence, she wrapped a towel around her body and walked barefoot down the hallway with her son. There weren't any sounds of people having sex in their rooms. But there were sounds of water splashing and some light-hearted banter.

"Look over there," Robert said, gesturing towards the pool area.

Grace looked at the pool and her heart nearly stopped. There were young men, college-aged, all completely naked, laughing and joking amongst themselves while sitting on the edge of the pool. Mature, naked women were in the pool with their heads buried in the crotches of the young men, bobbing upwards and downwards.

It was a real life mom/son blowjob-fest. Her heartbeat rose and soon it was pounding. She watched the women suck with joy and enthusiasm, while listening to the banter of pleasure from the young men.

"My mom has the advantage here. Look at her cheeks!"

"Your mom doesn't deepthroat. My mom goes all the way."

"Gentlemen, it's all about the lips and tongue. If you're nice, maybe I'll share my mother, but that's highly unlikely."

The young men were playfully competitive as the moms tended lovingly to their cocksucking. It was a mesmerizing vision that was beyond anything that could be seen in porn. Not only was this an oral-orgy, but Grace knew this was true incest. Call it maternal instinct, but she felt a powerful energy that only mothers could feel.

"Let's go," she said softly, not wanting to alert anyone to their spying.

They headed back to their room and Grace had trouble walking. Her pussy was drenched and she was confronted with the stark reality that mom/son couplings were her new favorite fetish. She questioned whether being a lesbian was enough to satisfy all her sexual desires.

As fate would have it, a room service attendant was pushing a cart down the hall for morning services. Their room was next and now they had to perform once again.

Grace considered getting her wallet and handing the attendant a few hundred dollars in cash to avoid reporting them. But would that really work? Surely the woman wouldn't jeopardize her job.

"Do you think she'll let us slide?" Grace asked her son.

"After what we just saw? This place is serious business."

Before stepping into their room, she took a moment to assess their options. If they were exposed as frauds and kicked out, Grace's entire mindset for her medical presentation would be ruined. She panicked and imagined all of her luggage being removed from the hotel.

She held her son's hand. "Do what I say and this will be over soon. Today is a big day and I can't afford any mistakes. Okay?"

"Got it.."

The room service attendant was coming and Grace quickly wore her bra and panties. Then she slipped into her outfit. Time was short and she needed to prepare for the big event, while also fulfilling her duties to the hotel.

She went to the window and pulled the curtains open. There was a view of the busy downtown street and nearby office buildings. She pulled a chair towards the window and pushed her son to sit on it.

"Pull your pants down," she said with authority. "We have to stick with the schedule."

"But the schedule calls for..."

"A blowjob by the window," she answered. "I know what it says. Now hurry."

Robert pulled everything down to his ankles, exposing a penis that was excited from the poolside show they had seen moments earlier.

She sighed, "Perhaps we should have gone to a different hotel. Oh well, we've already come this far."

Dropping to her knees, her bare feet arched on the floor and her toes dug into the carpet. It was the perfect submissive pose. Taking the plunge, she used one hand to grab her son's balls, and another hand to grab the shaft.

She opened her mouth and swooped down to engulf her son's dick. While sucking, she prayed the attendant would come, check on them, and leave for the next room.

"Oh god," he moaned.

It filled Grace's heart with a perverse sense of twisted pride that she could get this reaction out of her son. She sucked and slurped even harder to see what else she could do to him. Her panties were ruined by the best cock she'd ever sucked.

There was knocking near the entrance.

"Room service," the attendant said.

Grace let the cock plop out of her mouth. "You can leave the towels there. We're almost done."

"Okay lovebirds, I understand. Let me check if all the supplies in the room are up to par. I'm sure you two incestuous lovers have made quite a mess."

Still in the kneeling position, Grace waited for the woman to leave, but the woman took her time tending to duties around the room. It was pointless to wait and she didn't want to raise suspicions, so she kept on sucking off her son.

Her son moaned and squirmed. It was insanely arousing doing this while another woman was in the same room, who occasionally watched the blowjob as if part of the inspection.

Grace had to wonder if anyone in the adjacent office building was seeing this with the curtains so wide open. She'd be mortified if anyone saw this, especially since she was wearing a new outfit. She was dressed for success with her son's dick in her mouth.

From the hallway and doorless entrance, she heard it:

"Whoa, check out the new mom," a young man said.

"Now that's some true love cocksucking right there."

"Beautiful outfit," one mom said, presumably to another mom. "I wonder if she's part of the medical conference, too?"

The other mom replied. "It wouldn't surprise me. Doctors work so much that they need stress relief however they can. Even if it means giving a blowjob to her son. More power to her."

Grace's face turned beet red as the couples passed by and saw her performing this unholy sexual act. But despite the shame and humiliation, she somehow became even more turned on. A fire burned inside her. She needed to finish this as soon as possible so she could check-in for the event.

She stroked and stroked. Sucked and sucked. Her hand and mouth had never worked in such unison. And her suction? She was sure that she could seal a bag with the way she was sucking on her son's dick.

"Oh fuck, mom... mom!"

Her lipstick was ruined when Robert exploded into her mouth. The first shot of cum flew down her throat. The second shot hit the top of her mouth. The rest coated her tongue and the walls of her mouth, with the excess dripping from her lips, creating a beautiful gloss.

She looked at her son again, who was panting and sweating.

"All done," the attendant said. "I'll be leaving now. Beautiful blowjob, by the way. I love how much you care for your son. Have a great day."

"You too," she said with a cummy smile, realizing she had white globs across her lips and some on her front teeth.

The attendant left and Grace had a messy mouthful, still in awe over how carried away she got from sucking. She gulped and swallowed a few times to clear her mouth, as spitting would have been insulting to her son. Then she stood up and used the back of her hand to wipe away the remaining fluids around her lips and chin.

"We definitely came to the right hotel," he joked after the amazing relief.

She smiled. "I need to rinse my mouth, then I have to check-in for the conference. Behave when I'm gone, okay?"

"Best of luck with everything, mom."

Grace went to the bathroom and rinsed her mouth clean of the delicious, creamy flavor so her breath wouldn't smell like cum. She fixed her appearance. It was the first day of the conference and she needed to look the part of a medical professional.

After giving her son a good-luck kiss, she went to the lobby and got another surprise.

The mothers from the pool were all medical experts scheduled to speak. One mom was actually the keynote speaker, a woman with an esteemed background and accolades from around the world. As it turned out, the keynote speaker had amazing deepthroating abilities as well.

Grace blushed and introduced herself, as if joining the club.

The End

always remember ~~ you are important

[votes & follows are appreciated]

12