All Comments on 'Hotel Mothers -- Illustrated!'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for reading. I hope you've enjoyed this. Once again, thanks to the highly talented annabellebrito for the amazing artwork.

take care,

heyall

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Sexy. Love the set up. Could definitely use a follow up chapter or three.

UnclenoodleUnclenoodlealmost 2 years ago

Excellent art. Fits the story perfectly. Ripe for a sequel

james1801james1801almost 2 years ago

Very impressive, I enjoyed it immensely. Can't wait for the next part. πŸ‘

76fellow4876fellow48almost 2 years ago

I find stories that involve people who are open to possibilities to be enjoyable. At the same time, it does remind me of how anal-retentive American society is in regards to physical contact. Back in the 196s, I was involved with two communes that were starting to work on the issues and became one of the leaders in sensitivity exercises working to address the fears. I know how difficult it is as to giving oneself the OK to be human completely.

I am amused and dismayed as to how even swinger groups prohibit contacts that "go against" the indoctrination from childhood. For example, two males getting worked up with each other and family groupings. Automatic expulsion.

Thanks for the story, with illustration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the few stories on this site where a sequel would be almost necessary. Great work and artwork too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

β€œ a real life mom/son blowjob-fest!”

My favorite line in the story. That’s a party I’d like to be in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Five stars for sure. There is some room for some more or not, as you feel it. I'd read some more with great pleasure.

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

Good story. It calls for another chapter though..

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

This is great erotica...writing and illustrations combined!!

Five stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 ❀

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

Fun story!

Artwork adds immense pleasure and eroticism to the plot.

Would love a sequel….

annabellebritoannabellebritoalmost 2 years ago

Thank you to those that commented. There are a few unused images that we did not include due to the story evolving over time. I'm thinking of posting them on the site with some context regarding each scene. There is a two one is complete with a very different outcome to the story and another is Grace witnessing something shocking. I'll post them on Literotica soon. Thanks for enjoying my art.

ccs29745ccs29745almost 2 years ago

Interesting take on the hotel circumstances for the room. Good story and good start to possible great series.

Camguy4funCamguy4funalmost 2 years ago

Terrific! And the illustrations are amazing. So well done!

dwr0242dwr0242almost 2 years ago

I hope there is more to cum!

beth48beth48almost 2 years ago

Would love for mom/son play Dr. with medical equipment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just recognition that , " It's a damn if you do - damn if you don't world .

AaroneousAaroneousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Great art work. Thank you.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Very Hot mom son story. Reminds me of another story where Moms take their Sons on vacation with them. Sure hope there's more to this story coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The illustrations are good. The tensions between Mom’s avowed Lesbianism and her desire for her son’s cock is both amusing and dramatic. I look forward to the Son starting to date. And Mom wanting to fuck both her Son to establish dominance over the interloper, but also because she truly bisexual and has the hots for her future, potential daughter-in-law.

kurrginatorXkurrginatorXalmost 2 years ago

Original and hot. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Silly enough to be fun.

Five stars.

Like the illustrstion, I think they are the same as Cruise Ship mom.

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

A good story. I was hoping for a deeper dive into the mon/son pool of self discovery. But, overall, a good begging and a very erotic topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is one mom I would love to send to this hotel - my ex. She emasculated my son so badly she should have to make a man out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Original sensual sexual of love between mother & son with extra enjoyment of both. Enjoyable to point of wondering where such hotel might be for future release

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

If i were trying to write or print this reply you would not be able to decipher the comment due to my shaking.

I think this was some of the silliest, yet somehow most arousing incest writing i have read here on Lit.

Normally within the first few lines I begin to find spelling errors, incomplete sentences, posting the same word twice as well as my pet peeve, The astounding over use of "AND" as a conjunctive where none is necessary or should have been replaced by maybe a better word or phrase. But I was so into the story I did not notice a single one of the aforementioned errors.

If there was something bad about this story, it had to be the abrupt "End" !

I thought that to be a cruel move to the readers by the author.

Interesting !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to see a part 2 in which Grace tells Robert that they have conference and need to go back for 4 nights to the same accommodations because everywhere else was booked. Grace admits just prior to the trip that there is no conference and that she couldn't stop thinking about what happened. Robert admits that he also has been thinking about it. Both agree that the trip will occur. Grace mentions that when booking, the manager explained that things will be more intense and open for return guests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the illustrations. The naked mature woman being pounded from behind is smoking hot.

UngjeservirayUngjeservirayabout 1 year ago

Beautiful! Please may we have Chapter 2?This must go further! Maybe her Son has her pregnant already.?

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo11 months ago
Amazing in every way

Every illustration was perfect for the the activity going one. One of the most sensual stories I've ever read.

annabellebritoannabellebrito11 months ago

Annabelle here, I do have one unused alternative ending illustration as well as two unfinished images. I have tried to submit them here, but have not been able to under the erotica art section. Oh well...if anyone is interested, contact me directly on here. Please continue to support Literotica by leaving comments and rating the wonderful stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the story, I would love for it to be updated with newer / better illustrations and the inclusion of an abundance of pussy hair on the ladies.

Viejo_ChingonViejo_Chingon7 months ago

Wow! This is one hot story. Sorry, Anonymous, be thankful you have illustrations. I thought they were pretty good, since they help move the story.

STRICTHOHCPLESTRICTHOHCPLE7 months ago

Love it. Sexual terrific!

P7y1r4oP7y1r4o6 months ago

Encore, Encore.. plz tell me theres more to this story.. Since I know conferences are Bi-Anual at most or annual

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, would have liked to have another chapter or two of the rest of the stay. Could she pass up any experiences with any of the other folks at the hotel?

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

5 Big Blazing Stars to writer and illustrator. Fun Read, no harm no fowl. Thanks, Buster2U

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[01.12.23]

Fun und Hawt!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Chapter two. When Grace and Robert go back to their home, Robert fucks Grace while she is in the shower. Grace enjoys it so much that she and Robert sleep together every night and fuck every chance they have together. Robert impregnates Grace with his huge cock shooting hot jets of thick cum deep inside Grace's pussy filled with billions of his sperm. Robert continues to fuck and impregnate Grace and they have four babies. All of them have blonde hair and blue eyes just like Grace and Robert.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
21912 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Subscribe to my Patreon if you'd like to support my work. I offer Custom & Exclusive content. Tips are greatly appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Wedding Planner, Lesbian Service (lesbian) Lactatin...