Hotel Room Exploring

Story Info
Couple shares a girl.
1.4k words
3.73
13.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you come visit if we all end up back in the hotel room maybe we could sit you down in a chair next to the bed. We would open a bottle of bubbles and all have a glass to relax, natalie and I would make out in front of you running our hands over each other's bodies and exploring each other mouths with our tongues. Once you are all worked up and squirming in your chair Natalie would move over to you and stand behind you running her hands through your hair and down your sides. Lightly kissing your neck and shoulders and slowly working her way to your mouth. You would make out for a while tongues writhing together and exploring. I stand in front of you both Natalie is still kissing you but I can't wait and longer and join the kiss. We make out the three of us for a while, while our hands roam all over each other. My hands on one of your breasts the other on one of Natalie her hands on your other breast and thigh and your hands one each of our asses.

I'm feeling impatient tonight and want to see you naked so I exit the kiss and start unbuttoning your shirt as each button opens it reveals more of your soft skin and toned torso. I think you and Natalie are pulling her clothes off but I'm more focused on your neck and chest licking and sucking my way to your bra and pulling it down slowly until your nipples, which are hard and poking out of the material, are almost revealed but not quite. I glance up and I can see Natalie has her breast and nipple pressed against your mouth you are sucking it hard and she has her eyes closed with a small smile on her face.

I can't wait any longer and unbutton your jeans to pull them off your toned legs I run my hands up and down your legs slowly parting them and gently brushing the sides of your pussy when I get to the top. I can feel your panties and wet already and I can't wait to taste you. I kiss my way up your legs and end up withMy face between your legs kissing your pussy mound and gently biting it.

Natalie has her hand on the back of your head holding a fist full of hair and is guiding your face down her stomach While your hands are busy pulling her skirt down. When she has only her panties left you start to rub a finger between her pussy lips getting her wetter and wetter. You slip a finger under the side of her panties and feel her wetness directly, she sighs and leans her head back which pushes her boobs up and out. You rub your finger back and forth getting it and Natalie wetter and wetter alternating spreading her lips and flicking her clit.

I can feel and taste you getting wetter, eventually I can't wait any longer and I pull your panties to the side and finally get to see your beautiful pussy, it is totally shaved and you have the tiniest inner pussy lips. your lips and slightly parted and I can see your juices glistening on your pussy lips, I give your pussy a big lick from top to bottom and finally get to taste you properly. I run my tongue up and down in long slow licks swirling it around your clit at the top of each stroke and sliding my tongue into you at the bottom. I can feel you squirming and your breathing is getting heavier, I want to get deeper inside you so I push your legs up and back and open even more of you to my tongue, your legs are pretty much over my shoulders and my tongues is fully inside you. I pull back slightly and your pussy is wide open to me, your lips are apart and your have juices running down over your ass.

Natalie wants to feel your tongue so she pulls her panties off totally and lifts one foot up onto the bed which is behind your chair, this opens up her pussy to your gaze and you can see her perfectly shaped inner lips and how wet she is staring to get. She grabs a bunch of your hair again and pushes your face into her pussy you lick and suck at her clit frantically trying to get as much into your mouth as you can. You slide a finger into her and curl it forward to rub her g-spot in time with your licking. Her breath is getting short and her ass is starting to clench as her orgasm builds, you have one hand on her nipples pinching it pushing her over the edge. As her orgasm starts her moans get higher and higher pitched until she suddenly goes silent her leg buckles slightly and her pussy tightens around your finger, her orgasm seems to go on for ages and you have to hold her up with your free arm while your other hand keeps finger fucking her while her juices flood over your hand. When she eventually stops cumming she slumps forward onto the bed and I realize I have stopped licking you to watch her cum.

The show has got my super horny and I want to feel my cock inside you.

I stand up in front of you and unclip your bra to free your breasts they are heavy and full and they fall heavily out of your bra I can finally see you totally naked and my cock is rock hard. I lead you to lie on the bed while Natalie slowly gets back to her senses I lie in between you and kiss her lightly and give her nipples a quick suck just to make sure she is ok!:) you push me onto my back and start to unbutton my shirt, it is quickly off and you start to unbutton and unzip my jeans. My cock is straining against my boxers and you have you pull my jeans right out to get them off.

Natalie has come alive again and is watching the show and we start to make out while you rub my cock through my boxers. Finally you pull my boxers off and my cock sticks up in the air with precum leaking out and running down my shaft.

You wrap you hand around my cock and jerk me up and down slowly pushing more and more precum out. Natalie moves down close to you and starts to lick my head while you jerk me. Eventually you join her and I have two beautiful girls tongues running all over my cock and balls. It is a magical sight when you both look up at me with your beautiful blue and green eyes. you with my cock head in your mouth and Natalie licking my balls.

Natalie whispers to you that you should feel my cock inside you so to my almost regret you both pull away and you straddle my cock. You rub your pussy up and down my shaft and get both of us lubed up and ready while Natalie goes between making out with me and you and licking your nipples. Your swollen pussy now has enough lube and you lift up slightly and line my cock up with your pussy entrance.

Natalie holds my cock in place while you put your hands on my chest and slowly press me into you. Even with all the lube your pussy feels almost too tight and we both gasp as you sink lower and I get deeper into you. Eventually my whole length is in you and you pause a little and just rock back and forth slowly. Natalie is kissing you and pinching your nipples while you start to lift up and down feeling my hard cock sliding in and out of you. Your pussy is so hot and tight and wet I don't know how long I can last esp while I'm watching you and Natalie sucking each other's tongues. She is kissing you hard and pulling your hair back to arch your back to push your breasts out and get me as deep inside as possible. Luckily your orgasm isn't far off and I can feel your pussy starting to pulsate, Natalie reaches down and rubs your clit which pushes you over the edge and your mouth opens in a silent scream as your orgasm crashes over you. You slam down and it pushes me over the edge I feel my balls contract and I start shooting stream after stream of cum into you it's too much and our combined juices start to run out of you and down my balls. Eventually our orgasms subside and we all collapse in a heap. Sweaty and cum covered and happy...