All Comments on 'Hotwife Holly Ch. 05-07'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AmbulAmbul9 months ago

“One last fling?” Unlikely. Holly will want to get fucked by several at the same time again and again. The family might have to wait, although pregnant women can be very hot.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit9 months ago

I'm sure Holly isn't finished yet.

Just loved it and a bit envious.

Anna

ComebackswingingComebackswinging9 months ago

Awesome "climax" to this series ;)

LivelovecumLivelovecum9 months ago

Great work. Very erotic. Holly's journrey was very well done. I zalways love to know what the characters are thinking and their motivations. I wish Holly luck in conceiving.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

good idea. Explore the good stuff before you get tied down with reality and kids. These will be good memories until the kids are out of the nest and you can start again.

dick_hardendick_harden9 months ago

Once she's pregnant, she will be super horny and can fuck like crazy. Looking forward to that. Lactating, big belly, oh my. This story was great, nice work Jay.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

“It was nice to have one last fling before we start a family, Kyle. I think I got it out of my system. At least, I hope so."

Holly is kidding herself. She will want more cock, more gangbangs, and pregnancy will not slow down her cravings until the very end of her pregnancy. And once the baby is born she will continue her hotwife ways, fucking other men procured by Kyle as often as possible. At some point he may set up a callgirl website and pimp her out. Holly is insatiable and fucking for money will be a bonus. Great story so far. I hope more is to come.

greens444greens4448 months ago

Great story 5 stars

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

Great storey, I hope you continue it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Holly would have fun as a very kinky cam girl with her own website. With Kyle’s help, this is something she could pursue from home and make a lot of money.

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 2 months ago

Holly has found her inner slut, she won’t be able to stop now that she has found so much pleasure. Will she start stripping? She has a strong exhibitionist streak.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 2 months ago

Bravo and standing ovation for ultra sexy Holly. Maybe she will put off having a family in favor of the hot sex for a while longer. Pregnant women are extremely sexy and horny so it wouldn't be a stretch for her to continue her adventures while she's carrying child. 6 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous