House Call

Story Info
A sick man finds he has really good insurance
3.4k words
4.57
19.8k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
725 Followers

This is my second entry for the Halloween 2023 Contest

For a friend

Mike was sick, sick as a dog. He lay in bed, slightly feverish. He'd tried to read, he'd tried to write, he'd tried to jerk off, he'd tried to sleep. Nothing worked. He was bored, he was irritable, his head hurt.

His phone lit up. Work? Really? He'd told them he was taking a few PTOs. Annoyed he opened the message.

"This is to advise you of an upgrade to your medical plan. This now covers an in-person health concierge. A representative from our health team will be with you between 10am and 11am today. Please ensure that someone will be at home."

Fuck! It was 9:55am. And Mike didn't want a health concierge, whatever that was. He wanted to be miserable and to be left alone.

The buzzer rang. Part of Mike felt like ignoring it. But then he dragged himself out of bed, and walked slowly to the door. He wasn't sure what he had been expecting, but whatever it had been, the figure standing on his porch was not it.

"Hi! I'm Emily. I'll be your in-person health concierge today."

First she was tiny. Even in her white heels her head was level with Mike's breast bone. He could pick her up and put her over his shoulder without raising his heartbeat. Second, she was blonde. Light brown-blonde, segueing to platinum towards the tips of her mid-length hair. She wasn't exactly pretty, her face wasn't that symmetrical, and her blue-gray eyes were a little too prominent. And freckles, way too many freckles. But there was something about her. She seemed... mischievous maybe. Or was naughty a better word? Mike felt a pressure against the front of his PJs and hoped it wasn't too obvious.

"Hi, I'm Mike. Er... do you wanna come in?"

"Of course, hun. That's what I'm here for. I'm here to look after you."

The way she said the second sentence and accompanied it with a lopsided grin confirmed Mike's initial assessment. Naughty! That was definitely it.

Then there was what she was wearing. Not scrubs, nothing like scrubs. A white cotton dress. Belted tightly around her tiny waist. While not diaphanous, it wasn't exactly opaque either; the line of her bra and panties was hard to miss. The dress itself was as short as the person wearing it. A few buttons were open at the front, though no discernible cleavage was on display; she was a skinny girl. Emily also wore sheer white hose. The length of the dress suggested they were thigh-highs. And was that the straps of a garter belt just about visible through the thin cotton? On her head was a white starched cap, one of a sort that hadn't been worn in many years.

"If you can stop checking me out for a few minutes, maybe we could talk about your care plan."

Mike blushed, but Emily smiled. She didn't seem too perturbed by the male gaze.

"Actually, white isn't really my color. But there wasn't a red one available. Do you like it?" She pirouetted as she spoke, an action she completed with startling grace.

Facing Mike again, Emily grinned. "Why don't you get back into bed? You need your rest. I'll do a physical exam and ask a few questions. OK?"

Mike nodded. Walking back to his bedroom, he thought that Emily was just the sort of woman he'd like to frequent it. But physical exam? He had a problem with that. A throbbing, stiff problem.

🩺 🩺 🩺

"OK, first I need you to take this. It will help."

Emily extended her hand, Mike picked up the small pill unquestioningly and swallowed it, taking a sip from the water he had on the bedside table.

Emily plumped up Mike's pillows and invited him to lie down. She produced a stethoscope and a large looking thermometer from her bag. As Mike lay down a rather obvious tent was pitched in his PJs, but Emily seemed to ignore it. She took his pulse, mentioning that it was a little fast. She listened to his chest, commenting that his breathing was heavy. Then she warmed the big thermometer by putting it within her dress and nestling it inside her bra.

"I know there are those digital thermometers now that you put in an ear. But I think anal readings are the most accurate."

Mike sat up in bed, suddenly worried by the size of the instrument that Emily was warming for him.

"I'm feeling a lot better, Miss. No need for that."

Emily firmly pushed him back down. This time the tent was a little more obvious.

"Aha! I see the problem." Emily poked at Mike's pants in an exploratory manner. "That would account for it."

Mike was tongue-tied and scarlet.

"I'm... I'm... sorry, Miss."

"Call me Emily. Em if you prefer. It's perfectly OK. I'm an experienced medical professional and we are trained to deal with these eventualities. Now please pull down your pants."

Mike bridled.

"Or we can go back to the thermometer." Emily pulled out the large glass tube and waved it.

"OK," stammered Mike, "you win."

He eased his PJs down and the pole of the tent was revealed. 'Well, at least I don't have too much to be ashamed of,' thought Mike.

"That's much more sensible. Thank you. Now let's deal with this... problem... like adults, shall we?"

Mike nodded mutely, aware that he was dribbling pre-cum.

Then he gasped as Emily firmly gripped him by the root and squeezed.

"Now the thing to do is to relieve the pressure. There is a special procedure."

Mike's eyes widened as Emily began to move her hand up and down quickly. She did indeed seem to have been trained well. He closed his eyes as Emily sent feelings coursing through his body more rapidly than he had thought possible. Shit! He was going to...

"That's right. Better out than in. Now where is my kidney tray. Oh dear! In my bag. I can't reach it."

Emily took a deep breath, the rhythm of her hand never faltering.

"Well, we will just have to improvise."

Mike couldn't hold back any longer and felt throbbing pulses rush up his length.

Emily bent over and clamped her lips around Mike's shaft as he exploded. She stayed like that for some seconds. Her hand still pumping. Her throat clearly swallowing.

Finally she pulled back, a look of triumph on her face. "Not a drop spilled. I may write a paper for the New England Journal of Medicine."

🩺 🩺 🩺

"I'm glad to have helped your research." It was a kinda weak thing to say, Mike realized, but his brain was feeling scrambled.

He realized something else as well. Emily was still holding him tight. As if she refused to allow the blood to leave him. Mike had cum a lot. He thought about the contents of Emily's stomach and -- despite what had just happened -- felt his desire rise again.

"Well, it seems we haven't fully resolved the problem." Emily looked concerned as she spoke. "Perhaps a nice shower would help."

Mike grunted assent. If Emily had suggested a nice elephant ride through the cosmetics aisles at Target, he'd have probably agreed.

Emily helped him to stand and he stepped out of his pants. It seemed natural. It felt good being naked around her. He pulled his T over his head and was ready.

Mike's shower cubicle was not capacious. Only room for one, he thought sadly. Emily turned on the water and set the temperature. She tested the stream with her hand. "Perfect."

Mike stepped into the shower and went to close the door.

"Leave it open, you are in no state to wash your self."

The matter seemed to be decided. Mike stood obediently under the spray. Emily looked around and found a bottle of gel. She was about to pour some into her hand when she appeared to think better of this.

"It strikes me that my dress could get rather wet. Would you excuse me a second. I think I have an apron in my bag."

She left quickly and Mike could hear sounds of rummaging, followed by frustration. Emily returned, looking rather cross.

"I could swear that I packed it. I must have left it at my last appointment. Oh well! More improvisation it is."

Emily unclipped her belt and took it off. She made eye contact with Mike as she began to slowly undo the front of her dress. Once again, Mike was struck by how deliberate she was, how intentional.

Easing the garment off her shoulders, she stood, regarding Mike, head slightly tilted. Mike took in the view.

Emily was short, but not squat. Her body was in proportion. Her legs looked long, which obviously was an optical illusion. Maybe the hose accentuated this. She was, as Mike had guessed, wearing a garter belt, which fitted closely round her narrow waist. Her panties were lacy and partly transparent. A pleasing pinkness showed through the material. Her bra matched. The half cups only just covered her nipples, their darker outline clearly visible through the panels.

Her legs were toned, her stomach flat, with a hint of underlying muscles. Her skin was alabaster, her shoulders sculpted. Emily was never going to be a model, even if you ignored her diminutive stature, but the overall package was not displeasing to the eye. Especially when topped by the sort of mischievous grin she currently sported. Naughty. That word again.

Mike suddenly realized the reason for her smirk. He had been stroking himself without even noticing.

"Let me help you, hun." Emily's meaning was crystal clear.

She knelt, unconcerned about her stockings, extended a gripping hand, and opened her mouth. As she leaned forward, she swiveled her oversized eyes up to meet Mike's, almost innocently. Almost.

Earlier, when Emily had first enveloped Mike, she had been passive. As she put it, a cum receptacle. She was far from passive now. She slid her lips up and down him, she sucked, she rolled her tongue over him, she pulled back to jerk him briefly, before plunging him back in to her. She was good. She was very, very good.

Mike found feelings rushing back surprisingly quickly. Strong feelings. And then an equally strong, almost irresistible desire.

"I really want to fuck you."

Shit! He'd thought it, he didn't mean to say it. Emily had paused her oral masterclass and surveyed Mike somewhat seriously. Why had he spoken, why had he stopped her from doing what she had been doing so well?

"Oh hun! I know you do. I want you too. But I need to check your policy. The standard benefits are just manual and oral. Let me get my iPad."

She stood and left, leaving Mike feeling like the stupidest guy in the Western Hemisphere. But soon enough she was back, fingers flicking over the tablet screen. Looking just slightly incongruous doing this in her white lingerie. She seemed to find what she wanted and nodded to herself, then looked slightly surprised.

"Well we are all good. Your biweekly deductions cover vaginal and anal. I don't see the second benefit so very often, but it's all there. And no coinsurance to pay? Huh! How about that? You have a really good policy, hun. You are also covered for light BDSM, but it wasn't flagged on your account. So I don't have my equipment with me. I could go back to the office if you like..." Her tone was maybe a little pleading at the end.

Mike stammered. "I think vaginal, and maybe the other thing, if... if that's OK with you. Will be fine. Maybe another time for the BDSM"

Emily pouted ever so slightly at Mike's last comment, but soon recovered. "So, let me wash you. Then here or back in the bedroom?"

"The bedroom will be just fine, thanks."

Emily picked up the gel again and a sponge. The crooked smile had returned to her face.

🩺 🩺 🩺

Aside from the damp patches on her knees, Emily's lingerie had, somehow, stayed dry while washing Mike. A few drops of water had landed on her, but seemed to evaporate immediately. Now, toweling him off, even Emily's hose seemed to be drying almost as Mike looked at it. He wondered whether Emily was just naturally quite warm-blooded. Anyway, he had more important things to think about; specifically his anal benefit. Mike had always wanted to try that, but his partners down the years had been less keen. He was a gentleman and had never pushed the issue. But now? And with her?

Satisfied with her work, Emily helped Mike to put on a robe, and then led him back to the bedroom. Standing on her tiptoes, and with Mike stooping, she kissed him. Soft and brushing at first, firmer and more passionate next. Mike had never really lost his erection -- something he found odd, but to which he didn't pay much heed. Now, as Emma's tongue pushed into his mouth, blood surged into him. Fuck he was hard; really hard.

Emily removed Mike's robe and maneuvered him onto the bed, lying on his back. "Now you are sick, hun. I hope that pill is helping, but leave the hard work to me. This is meant to be therapeutic."

With that, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, tossing it to one side. Her breasts were modest indeed, just two slight, curved swellings of flesh. But they were perky, and with large pink-brown areolae, topped with button nipples. She looked like an athlete, not carrying an ounce of excess fat.

Mike realized that a pair of big eyes was studying him. "I... I think you are beautiful." Cheesy maybe, but it was true.

"Oh, that's sweet, hun. You're a cutie too."

With that Emily wriggled her panties down. She had put them on over her garter belt, which she kept on. Her mound seemed neither shaved, not even waxed, just perfectly hairless.

"You like it, hun?" She stroked herself provocatively. "The womenfolk in my... family aren't very hirsute. Not there anyway." She smiled, obviously enjoying the way that Mike was gazing at her tiny body.

"Now, your choice. Pussy or ass? You can have both of course."

"I'd... I'd really like to try anal. I never ..." Mike's voice trailed off.

"Oh, hun. Of course. I love anal, and I'll make sure your first time is memorable." With that, Emily climbed onto the bed and straddled Mike.

"But, don't we need a condom?"

Emily leaned forward, going onto all fours and kissed Mike. She whispered in his ear, "you don't need a condom."

Mike echoed her, a little stiltedly, "I don't need a condom."

"Good boy," Emily purred. "I hate those things."

With that, she moved back onto her knees, licked her hand and rubbed it between her butt-cheeks. She added more saliva and slathered it round Mike's rigid cock. "Ready, hun?"

"Ready, Em."

It felt good using her name. Somehow the shorter version suited her.

Emily lifted her ass slightly and arranged her body in just the right place. She held herself open with one hand, and steered Mike's tip to her anus with the other. Happy with the angle, she suddenly dropped down, and Mike groaned as her taut ring admitted his cock and then gripped him oh so tightly.

She sat on his body, grinding a little. "There, all the way in. Just how I like it. Does it feel good, hun?"

Mike nodded. Right now, it felt like the best thing ever. That was until Emily started to rock slightly, and then began to lever herself up and down with increasing frequency.

"Oh fuck, Em! That's amazing. That's just so good."

Emily smiled her crooked smile and began to both squeeze one nipple hard and rub her clit. "I love your big cock in my little ass, hun. You make me feel so full."

She bounced on Mike. Driving him into her depths harder and harder. "Oh, I like that, Mike. I like that a lot."

Emily closed her eyes, her skin flushing, beads of sweat appearing as she rode. Mike now had enough energy to begin to meet her downwards movements with upwards thrusts. "Good, Mike. Just like that. Fuck my ass. Fuck my tight hole. Just like that."

Mike's tingling returned with a vengeance. Emily's asshole was gripping him like a vise. He knew he couldn't last much longer. But he tried. He wanted her to cum. He wanted that even more than he wanted to cum himself. And Mike really wanted to cum.

Gritting his teeth, Mike hung on, and thrust up harder. Lifting Emily's tiny body upwards with each stroke. "Yes, yes. Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me. Fuck me! Fuuuu..."

Emily's body went rigid, her head thrown back, eyes closed. She screamed and her chest flushed crimson; almost as if she had a fire burning within her. Mike stopped holding back, he lunged upwards and held himself as deep as he could in Emily's welcoming tightness. Pumping. Twitching. Throbbing. He'd never cum so hard, or with such overwhelming emotions. Spent, he slumped back onto the mattress.

Emily disengaged carefully, holding her fingertips to her asshole as she did. "I don't want to stain your bedclothes, hun".

She settled next to Mike on the bed, and proceeded to use each hand alternately to gather cum from her ass and transfer it to her mouth. Clearly she had a taste for it.

Mike struggled to find the words. "That was, I mean that really was..."

Emily kissed him, her lips slightly salty. "I know, hun. Have a rest, I still have a bit of time left on the clock."

Mike closed his eyes and drifted into a restorative sleep.

🩺 🩺 🩺

Mike must have been unconscious for some time, as -- when Emily woke him -- the sun was low in the sky, its rays slanting through the bedroom window. Mike yawned.

Emily stood up and gathered her stuff, saying she must be leaving. Mike reluctantly got up and walked her to the door, holding it open for her. He felt an odd combination of healthier and also utterly drained, despite his long sleep. Emily's visit had certainly been intense, but seemingly also curative.

Emily kissed Mike on the cheek. Again he blushed, despite the intimacy that they had shared. "Thanks, angel. I've never... well you know. Just thanks."

Emily put a finger to his lips. "Hush, hun. I liked it too. This one was on your medical. But if you'd like to book me direct... And I have a friend who'd just love to meet you too. I think you'd like her, she's a real angel."

Emily handed Mike a business card. This seemed rather an old fashioned thing to do. As he took it, he felt something like electricity surge through his arm. Looking at Emily, for just a nanosecond, he had the sense of something else standing there. Something with horns, and a tail, and bat wings.

He shook his head, he must still be a little feverish. Looking again, there was just a petite, blonde girl. One with a mischievous smile.

Mike looked at the card. It was made of vellum and handwritten in flowing copperplate. On it were the words.

Emma's Escorts -- Whatever You Desire

Emma White -- Co-founder

(973) DEM-ON69

We sub-contract to your PPO. Their CEO is a... well a sort of personal, or maybe intimate, friend. I... suggested, yes that's the word, a commercial relationship to him. Well it was me and my other co-founder actually. For the right sort of client, like you, honey, most benefits are available.

"I'm Emma, by the way. Emily is a name I use professionally sometimes. It was... it was the name of someone I knew once. A long time ago."

She paused, perhaps recalling some old memory. Then -- again businesslike -- she walked through the open front door. On the porch, she turned and blew Mike a final kiss.

"I like you, Mike, so let's make it Emma, OK? Anyway, I'm glad the therapy worked, you seem so much better. And give me a call sometime, big boy."

With one last smirk, she headed to her car. Mike found his 'phone and started adding Emma's details to the contact list.

THE END

A short Angels & Demons story

If you are interested, you can read more about Emma [and Lily's] adventures in Off The Shoulder, Heaven and Hole, and Emma & Lily's Halloween.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
725 Followers