House Hunting Pt. 02: The party

Story Info
Michael crashes his realtor's house party.
3k words
4.42
2.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/27/2023
Created 09/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fubai
Fubai
9 Followers

Danielle was walking the fine line between exhausted and excited. Her party was going very well. Her kids were out of town for a school trip, a rare event, and she took the opportunity to treat herself to a night of friends, food, and wine. While she didn't drink herself she liked watching her friends have perhaps a bit too much. Nothing like loosening some tongues and inhibitions to make the night a bit more entertaining.

The night was better than she could have expected. Danielle was dressed to the nines in a bit-too-tight purple velvet dress that hugged her thick curves. She had briefly debated going without a bra, but she simply would not have been comfortable. She settled for being able to see her bra straps through the fabric and decided she still looked pretty good if she did say so herself. Her silvery hair was freshly done and hung in open curls framing her face. In a nod to comfort she wore no jewelry and went barefoot. Her new glasses completed the look that she decided to call "sexy librarian." Given her walls were mostly covered with bookshelves the idea wasn't far off. Most of her friends were a bit more informal, but the invites didn't mention a dress code so she didn't mind. Her look separated herself from the crowd as the hostess and truth be told, she got a thrill from being the center of attention, even if it was just the initial reaction when she answered the door.

Just before 11, as the party was starting to wind down, there was one last knock on the door. Danielle walked up to answer it, her night lending a confident sway to her hips, and was thrilled when she saw who it was. Michael, her new neighbor, was leaning in the doorway in a crisp white button down, dark slacks, and a black corduroy jacket. He met her eyes with a sly grin.

"Sorry I'm running late. Thanks for the invite, I really wasn't expecting it."

Danielle wasn't expecting him either. They hadn't spoken since a week ago when she showed him a house down the street and they ended up rolling in bed most of the day. She thought about their unexpected tryst every day, occasionally more often, while she would play with herself. In the shower and more than once with her face buried in her pillow after her children were asleep she would be moaning is name, "Michael" and fantasize about his lips on hers, fingers holding her thick nipples, or his long cock parting either set of her lips.

Had she accidently added his name to the invite list? His e-mail could have come over if she had entered the wrong Michael in her address bar. Or maybe she subconsciously just wanted to see him again. Hell, consciously she knew she wanted to see him again. Despite what they had done, she was still shy. She had never done anything like this before and while she desperately wanted whatever this was to continue she wasn't sure how.

"Oh! Of course. Um...please come in!" she stammered. "Everyone, this is Michael, he just moved to town and is buying the house down the street. At least I really hope so!"

"Well," he followed not taking his eyes off her "I really like what you've shown me so far. I may ask for one more tour though."

Danielle was flustered, a deep blush creeping down her neck to her chest. None of her friends noticed as Michael made his introductions. She was able to compose herself and took another moment to look Michael over. He was still delicious. Tall, broad shouldered, slim, but muscular. In profile, she swore she could see the outline of his penis, hanging low. Did Mary just glance down at his crotch? She did! Mary glanced over and raised an eyebrow. She was rewarded with Danielle's blush returning in full force. Danielle lifted a hand to her flush and looked over to find Michael staring at her as if waiting for a reply.

"Sorry?"

"I was saying you have a beautiful home and was hoping you'd give me the tour?" He ran a hand through his shaggy dark hair and down his rust colored beard in what may have been a kind of nervous tic.

Michael took a step closer, placing his hand on the small of her back and leading her out of the room. Danielle heard a titter from Mary as she walked away. She led him room to room, shifting from hostess to realtor, almost as if she were trying to sell the house. For his part, Michael played the polite guest. He complimented Danielle's home adding in appropriate laughs or yeses and nos. She could feel him standing close. Michael purposefully closed the gap when he could. His hand never completely leaving her and occasionally stroking her just a bit. The tour ended on a small balcony off the master suite. Despite being a crisp autumn night in upstate New York, he took off his jacket, folding it over the rail.

"I'm glad you invited me. I wasn't sure how you felt about last week." He stepped closer to her, his arm snaking around her waist, pulling her closer. Slowly he moved his face to hers and kissed her softly. Pulling back he looked into her eyes. "You're not sure either are you?" It amazed her how she melted a bit. Her ex could never have guessed her thoughts like that.

"No. I mean, I want to. I enjoyed everything we did. I actually already like you a lot..." Danielle mumbled as she trailed off.

"Yes?"

"And you're...well, sexy as hell."

"I was thinking the same thing about you."

"Here's what I'm going to do," he said, patting his jacket. "I'm going to leave this here. When the party's over I'm going to come back looking for it. Then we can be alone in the house for a bit. If you don't want that, all you have to do is remind me while I'm on the way out the door and I'll get it and leave with everyone else."

Danielle pondered for just a moment before agreeing. She really did want to spend time with him and Michael seemed more than eager. This way she was in control. She could stop it all at any time. Grinning, she lifted his jacket, shook it out and held it in front of her with a vixen grin. As Michael's lips tightened in disappointment she folded it lengthwise, and hung it back over the railing. Holding his eyes, she took Michael by the hand and led him back down to the party.

Over the next few hours the pair discovered how much they actually had in common. Both were closet nerds, fond of the same movies and shows. Both were intelligent and witty enough to keep the other laughing through most of the night. Their interests were similar enough that before the night was over it seemed they had inside jokes, replying to each other with obscure movie quotes and one word replies. Finally, the party started to wind down. The moment came where one person moves towards the door and everyone simultaneously takes the same cue. While the men put on their jackets and women gathered their bags, Michael met Danielle's eyes and knew he had forgotten his jacket. He got all the way to his truck. Even turned it on. After giving himself a ten-count he reopened the door with a bit too loud of a "Damn!" Passing a couple in the driveway he asked if she had seen his jacket. Finally, reaching Danielle's door he knocked loudly. Danielle opened the door and Michael saw his timing was just a bit off. Mary was there saying a long goodbye.

"Sorry Danielle, but have you seen my jacket?"

"I'm not sure. You may have left it upstairs?"

Michael wandered upstairs leaving the pair to break themselves up and strolled to the balcony where his jacket hadn't moved. He took a deep breath and sat with his back against the cool wall of the balcony. He hadn't quite realized how high it was. Sitting, his head was almost six inches below the edge. After a moment of staring at the stars he heard the front door shut.

"You better figure out where he went! He may have passed out somewhere!" Mary called back to the house.

"I know. I'm sure he got turned around or just had to go to the restroom."

After another moment, Danielle found Michael still lounging, one leg out, eyes skyward. He looked toward her and smiled. As he was about to get up, he heard a noise from below. "Danielle? Did you find him?" It was Mary. She saw Danielle and was checking up on her.

"Oh! Yeah, he's in the bathroom. Poor thing had too much to drink!" Danielle called back down, walking to the edge. She leaned down over the railing next to Michael giving him a wonderful idea. He scooted forward a bit, placing his hands on her calves. Running his hands up and down he applied just a bit of pressure guiding them apart. His hands ran higher up to her thighs and began kissing up and down their length. Starting at her knees and running up to the hem of her dress. His kisses became more possessive, insistent. His hands snaked up her legs under her clothes. Between the kiss and the fact that his fingers were suddenly brushing against her panties, Danielle knew there was no denying how much she wanted him. He shifted a bit and reached his middle finger inside, sliding his thumb over the hood of her clit. The instant shock sent waves of passion thrumming through her pussy. Danielle's hips began riding his fingers, thrusting slowly over and over. Her pussy lips felt swollen, and that ache was building fast. Michael's smile never wavered as he looked up and watched any remaining resistance melt away.

"Well between us, he's delicious! You're not going to keep him to yourself are you?"

Danielle's eyes were unfocused. She wished she drank so Mary would just think she was inebriated. "You're terrible! Of course not. He's just a neighbor and you know better!"

He continued to kiss and finger her slowly, holding her in place. He knelt at her feet and reached up to tug off the thin panties separating them. As he pulled them off his knuckles dragged slowly over her hips and legs, inch by torturous inch. He grabbed the hem of her dress, slipping it off over her wide hips. She shivered as her exposed skin was kissed by the night air. She was so ready for him! Michael smiled as he reached up to loosen his tie and slip it over his head careful to not break the sightline of the balcony. He reached her upper thigh and nibbled the creamy flesh exposed there, she was squirming. His soft beard brushed against her swollen pussy lips and she stiffened in anticipation.

Looking up he whispered just loud enough to hear "It's OK sweetness, let yourself go. I've want to taste you. You're beautiful like this. Open for me, Danielle." Something in her heart melted with the sound of his voice, both commanding and pleading with her to accept this pleasure. Her knees opened wider for him, and she gripped the rail of her balcony, her knuckles whitening as she tried to pay attention to her friend.

"So I guess that means he's on the market?"

"YES!" Danielle virtually screamed, answering Mary and responding to Michael with one word.

The ache between her legs was growing to mammoth proportions. It spread through her thighs, her lower lips becoming swollen and tight. Her full body twitched as his tongue made first contact. Slow soft strokes on the outer lips. He chuckled softly as she tensed and he kept licking. His flattened tongue traveled the full length of her lips, pressing them gently, over and over, with slow, flat licks.

"OK...well it sounds like you're distracted. I'll call you later?"

"Uh-huh. Yes, do that!" If Mary were any closer she could see the sweat on her friend's brow.

"Uh-huh...I'll be sure to bug you later. Night"

Michael heard the sound of a car door shutting and an engine starting. He took the cue to redouble his efforts. By the time Mary had backed into the driveway, Danielle was moaning. Hips were tipping forward to meet him. Eyes squeezed shut and mouth wide open in a silent scream as his tongue slid inside and stroked all the way up to her clit then slowly up and back again. He shifted a bit, and the fingers of his right hand moved to spread her lips wider. He pushed up gently sliding her clit out from under its hood. The sudden exposure to the cool air, followed by his hot tongue, was amazing. Danielle strained to keep her footing as the soft touch of the tip of his tongue traveled the length of her.

He gently lapped her clit side to side. Her hips were moving now with every stroke. His hand left her thigh, and suddenly he eased a finger just barely inside of her pussy. Wet sounds filled the night as he began stroking her. It was almost unbearable; the combination of his breath and tongue on her clit added to the sweet torture of his finger. Her strong legs flexed, raising herself to her toes; offering herself up to him. He added a second finger... in, out, in, as he continued to lick.

Michael shifted position, slid his hands under her bottom, and positioned his mouth directly over her aching clit. He kept his eyes locked to hers as she looked down on him, her hips ground into him harder and faster, pumping with need. He broke from her, allowing her to believe she was regaining control, then formed a mild vacuum with his mouth over her pussy and flicked faster than ever with his tongue. She cried out and came hard, legs squeezing shut tight against his head. Her legs twitched and she bucked crying out, "Oh Michael, OH FUCK, you're making me come!"

After a moment, he softly kissed the warm skin above her slit. He moved behind her legs and stiffly stood up with a chuckle. He wrapped his arms around her waist, feeling the weight of her breasts.

"Wow...just....wow" Danielle's legs were shaking as she tried to catch her breath. Her dress was pulled up over her thick ass and she could feel Michaels cock nestled in the crease. He held her close and slowly, rubbed his clothed member along her.

He craned his neck forward close to her ear "Tell me what you want Danielle. I'll do whatever you need, but you have to ask."

"Please Michael. I want you to take your thick cock and fuck me." She stammered softly.

"Good girl," he almost growled. "Now say it so I can actually hear you. Say it like you mean it."

Danielle turned her head towards him and took a deep shuddering breath. "I want you to fuck me. Now."

He stood behind her, his cock standing to full attention. Softly he held her hips, resting his thickness in between her ass cheeks. She could feel how hot his cock was, she could feel it throbbing in anticipation. He then let go of her hips, steadied himself by resting his hand on her left cheek and used his right hand to guide the head to her tight hole.

His hand cupped her pussy once more, pulling her juices and stroking himself for lubrication. He felt her tense as she had a mini-orgasm and made a mental note of her reaction for later. He rubbed his slippery stiff cock along her pussy, making her moan, and after a few moments of this he started to apply pressure against her tightness. Instinctively Danielle tensed up, so Michael reminded her to try and relax and let him in. She relaxed as best as she could while he slowly pushed his long, thick cock inside her. He teased her, moving at a glacial slowness, taking him over a minute just to ease in. He couldn't help but moan in delight as he finally was inside her. He reached around to her pussy and stroked the nub of her clit lightly. At his soft touch, he felt her pussy tense, clasping his dick tightly.

Danielle started to shout her shyness withering "Yes, fuck me, I want you to fuck me! Need it!".

With that permission, Michael slowly pulled his cock out half way and then firmly pushed back in, making Danielle gasp loudly. He kept going like this, faster, until she was crying out repeatedly each time he plunged into her. Soon they were fucking hard and fast, locked together, him pushing forward and her arching back to meet him. Michael knew he couldn't last much longer, she just felt too damn good.

"Baby I'm going to cum" she gasped. "Fuck! Fill me! Give me every drop!"

That was all he needed to hear.

He quickened his pace again until he was fucking her even faster than before, making her almost scream each time he penetrated her, and within a couple of minutes he let out a loud wail himself. She felt his cock suddenly stiffen up inside her as his hot, sticky cum shot into her. He grabbed her hips tightly and rammed his cock as deep as he could into her as he came. His orgasm was the most intense he could remember and seemed to last minutes. When he thought it was over, he began to withdraw from her, and she cried out as his cock was removed. This is when Michael realized his cock was still rock hard. He rested his cock on her ass and watched as it continued to pulse and drip his cum onto her soft skin.

He pulled her close and nibbled on her ear, whispering hoarsely "Good girl."

Fubai
Fubai
9 Followers