House Mates Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you get to call the shots" Jeff played along. He could have said anything: he could have said he would finger her until she came, or told her that Louise was capable of giving her what she desired; but instead, he wilfully handed her back the control, knowing that whatever she did with him would be exciting and make him her submissive toy.

"How about a little game?" suggested Emily with her wicked smile that made her eyes light up; "If you cum in less than five minutes of being inside Louise, we get to put the cock cage on you for a week. And you know from tonight how uncomfortable that will be" she grinned. "But, if you feel like you're gonna come, you can pull out of her pussy early. If that happens, I get to finger your asshole. I saw how much you enjoyed it when I was massaging you down there".

Jeff blushed. He had really enjoyed the feeling, but he wasn't sure if he was ready for this level of submission. He didn't even know he liked to be dominated until a couple of weeks ago, but he was intrigued enough to agree.

"Okay" he said in a timid voice, his heart beating with excitement. "But what if I last five minutes with Louise?"

"Then you get to fuck me" Emily replied.

"And if I can fuck you for five minutes?" he continued.

"Then I'll be very impressed..." Emily smiled, "and you can fuck my asshole until you cum. But we all know it won't come to that" she winked.

Louise got onto the bed, lay down on her back, looped her arms under her knees to lift them, and bit her bottom lip in anticipation of Jeff's cock. Her pussy lips were slightly spread, revealing a perfect little slit, and Jeff plunged his cock into the wet lips he had dreamed of; the feeling was more wonderful than he had fantasised. Each new thrust drew a moan from Louise, and her face contorted into the sexiest signs of pleasure he had ever seen etched into a woman's face. He was pleasuring a Goddess, and his dick was up to the test, at least for now.

Jeff considered the new terms that he had agreed with Emily and began thrusting slowly, but deep into Louise's pussy to conserve some of his sexual stamina. At first, she seemed to enjoy this switch of pace, but after a minute she told him to fuck her hard. At this, he immediately gave her what she wanted, but he felt the familiar surge of excitement and he was sure that it had not been five minutes yet.

At that moment, Emily checked the stopwatch she had set. "Two more minutes, stud" she grinned.

He slowed, sure that he could kill some time by pacing himself again, but Louise threw him off of her and violently pushed him down onto the bed. "In bed, I get what I want. Now thrust that dick inside me" she commanded from on top of him. He tried to keep going, but he was just delaying the inevitable, and the fear of cumming made him stop altogether. Louise felt this and completely took over the rhythm, pounding her pussy down on his dick and pinning his hands to the mattress.

"I'm gonna cum" he panted quietly, but Louise heard him.

"The only question is where" her eyes narrowed as she continued grinding her body against his.

"One minute" said Emily.

"You gonna cum in my pussy, stud? I'll make you beg me for a striptease when your little dick is all caged up. You'll be my little pet. Maybe I'll let you give me a massage, if you're a good boy"

Her words made him imagine the torment in store if he let his fantasy end here. It was everything he wanted to be able to cum inside Louise's pussy, but the added dimension of being helplessly teased for a week, when he had experienced the intense discomfort of this for just one night, made him apprehensive.

Louise continued the tease. "You'll do anything for me when your little dick is locked up. I could make you watch as another guy fucks me, and you'll do it too, as long as you know you'll get to see me naked. Wouldn't you?"

"Stop" he cried just before it was too late, and Louise let his dick slide out from her pussy, then watched intently as he struggled to contain the sexual urges that had left him on the precipice of orgasm. Jeff breathed in and out in at seemingly random intervals, but this was the force of his effort to hold the cum inside his balls.

When Jeff was breathing normally again, he looked up to see that Emily had a wicked smile on her face. She walked over to the bed, reached into a draw of the bedside table and pulled out a dildo, then spat on Louise's pussy, rubbed the spit over her pussy lips, and inserted the dildo fully into Louise's pussy. She fucked Louise's pussy with the dildo hard and fast, sensing Louise wanted to continue in the same way Jeff had begun. As her orgasm subsided, Louise took the dildo from Emily and surged it deep inside herself, letting ripples of pleasure travel across her skin.

The girls kissed softly and turned to Jeff.

"Are you excited, Jeff?" murmured Louise, her brow moistened from her orgasm.

"I don't know. I'm not sure I really..." he began.

"That's fine" Emily reassured. "We'll just pleasure you in other ways".

Jeff felt that he really was getting his way tonight, and Emily kissed him and crawled on

top of him as her hands explored his body. She then ducked her head down and sucked Louise's juices noisily from him, making him moan with the intensity that had been dialled up once again on the head of his cock. She pinned his hands outstretched above his head and kissed him hard on the mouth, then she stood up and whispered something to Louise before sauntering away.

Louise climbed onto his face and spoke softly to him. "Not bad for a first time with a Goddess. Now lick my juices and taste my sweetness". He obeyed without pause. She turned so that she could play with his cock whilst he licked her cunt, but his hands started grabbing at her ass.

"Put your hands where your mistress put them" she scalded, and Jeff reluctantly followed the instructions. He was a little confused by the new names that had been mentioned, but he was getting exactly what he wanted, so he thought it trivial to complain or argue.

Emily appeared at his head and placed a blindfold over his eyes, at which he felt slightly uncomfortable, but as she toyed with him playfully, lightly pinching his nipples and biting softly at his face, he became more acquiescent. She let her fingertips dance up his arms, from his palm to his bicep and back down again, and he felt his arms being stretched once more to the corners of the bed.

Louise climbed off from on top of him and he heard a momentary rattle, then it came closer, and suddenly he heard four clicks and contact with both of his wrists. The blindfold was whipped off from over his eyes and he looked up to see that he was handcuffed to the bed.

"Now, about that little agreement we came to earlier. You pulled out before cumming, didn't you?" purred Emily in mock confusion at the situation.

"He did" replied Louise when no answer was forthcoming, "because he couldn't fuck my pussy for five minutes".

"Well..." Emily drew out the pause, "now your asshole belongs to me" she grinned.

Jeff struggled at first, but the girls made him more comfortable.

"We're only kidding, Jeff" laughed Louise. "You're so nervous. That's not a very attractive trait in a guy who's getting his fantasies acted out for him".

Jeff made a conscious effort to calm himself down. They had teased him before about the chastity key, so they were probably just messing with him now, too.

They were both topless between his legs, sharing his dick as their tongues wrapped around it and met half-way. This truly was his fantasy, and most other guys' in truth. A blowjob is one thing, but two incredibly sexy women giving a blowjob at the same time is a scenario usually confined to the realm of dreams.

Louise took the base of Jeff's cock in her hand and forced it into her throat; she barely reacted, but the saliva produced ran down Jeff's dick and made his balls wet. Emily copied Louise's deep-throating, letting the saliva run down Jeff's balls. She grabbed his ass-cheeks and thrust his cock into her throat again, repeating this a few times until a gag made a string of thick saliva submerge his dick even more. Louise took over and rubbed his cock while Emily played with his soaking wet balls, putting them in her mouth and letting more saliva run from her tongue.

Louise moved her hand away from Jeff's cock, and he suddenly felt his body stiffen. His stomach tensed, and his heels dug into the mattress as Emily pushed a fingertip into his soaking wet asshole. He let out a little cry; it was purely from the shock of the situation, but it made him sound pathetic and he regretted it immediately. "Ooh, I think he likes it" purred Louise in response to the cry.

"Emily, I..." he started.

"You are no longer allowed to call me Emily. I am your mistress and Louise is your Goddess. Do you understand?"

"But Emily, I..." he began again. At this sign of insolence, Emily pushed her finger slightly deeper and rubbed up against Jeff's prostate, which provoked a loud moan to slip from his open mouth. He pushed his feet into the mattress, lifting his ass from the bed, but Emily was between his legs and he had no way of being free; if anything, this made him even more exposed to her will. She withdrew her finger to the original position again when his ass settled back down onto the bed.

"How does it feel, Jeff?" whispered Louise, who was touching her pussy softly at his pleasure. "And don't forget to address me correctly" she added.

"It feels..." he tilted his head upwards and thought about it for a moment "it feels amazing, Goddess" Jeff surprised himself.

"Good boy" she said, and winked at Emily. Emily let some spit dribble from her lips onto Jeff's asshole, removed her finger, which brought a breathy moan from Jeff, and re-inserted it with the added saliva. This time his moan was deep, but not the moan of a man; it was the same type of moan a woman gives when a cock first bursts into her pussy and forces breath from her lungs. His eyes lost focus, and Emily let her finger delve further into Jeff's hole.

"You want more, my little bitch?" she teased. He nodded, but she stopped fingering him until he responded. He was in such a daze that she had to withdraw her finger altogether to get a response.

"Yes please, mistress" he shivered.

Emily stooped down and licked his asshole, then put her fingers in Louise's mouth for added lubrication. She then took two fingers and pushed them inside Jeff's ass, which made him gasp with the intensity of the pleasure.

"You're a little butt-slut, aren't you, Jeffy?" taunted Louise with a cutting smile.

"Yes, Goddess" he admitted in defeat to the pleasure.

"Say it all for me. Say 'I'm a little butt-slut, Goddess'" she demanded.

"I'm a little butt-slut, Goddess" he whimpered as the fingers pushed harder. Jeff had never felt this kind of pleasure, and he would have done anything to make sure it continued.

Emily was only teasing him with her fingers; she was an expert at playing with guy's assholes and she hadn't even given his prostate the sort of attention that makes a man belong to a woman. She was just playing with him; the next stage was to dominate him.

"And you haven't thanked me yet" Emily joined in.

"Thank you mistress" he complied.

"Thank you for taking my anal virginity, mistress" she corrected.

"Thank you for taking my anal virginity, mistress" he obeyed.

"And look at your little dicklet, Jeff. It's gone all floppy." Emily loved this tease most of all when she fingered a guy's ass; it was bad enough for a guy to feel emasculated by having his asshole fingered, but to lose his erection during the process was just an added insult. "Do you think you could pleasure your Goddess with that soft little cock?" she continued.

"No mistress. I'm sorry... it's too good." He explained feebly and breathlessly.

"Shall I make him squirt?" Emily asked Louise, who had stopped fingering herself and was now fully focused on Emily's impressive power over Jeff. Louise nodded with big eyes and a hint of a smile. Jeff was thrilled by the stimulation and completely submissive to the woman who was in complete control of his body and his sexuality.

Emily pushed hard on Jeff's prostate and massaged it with two fingers; he took a sharp, deep intake of breath and his eyes rolled back into his head as his body shook with excitement and raw pleasure. Jeff's soft dick had been steadily leaking pre-cum since Emily started fingering him, but now she could see his dick beginning to twitch and she knew what was coming. His dick got slightly bigger, as if it was trying to get hard, then Jeff's asshole tightened slightly round Emily's fingers and he let out an effeminate orgasmic noise, almost like a high pitched and prolonged sob, which started again and again with every ejaculation from his half-hard dick. He bucked his hips violently with every shudder, and the cum covered his stomach and dribbled along his chest, and Emily kept on until she knew for sure that Jeff was completely defeated. She motioned for Louise to unclip his hands from the cuffs, but Jeff was completely drained and hardly moved, even when he was untied.

"Do you ever cum with a hard cock?" taunted Louise. "Maybe one day we'll let you cum like a man."

12