House of Cards Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Mary and her growing affection with her husband had resulted in an unfamiliar feeling for Kyle; he was jealous of Garret Russel for wanting to spend more time with his own wife. He tried to look at the situation objectively, as he had commanded Mary to do several months earlier, but he was torn. Still, he couldn't begrudge either of them that, Mary was honestly happy and it showed in everything she did, and if it meant their sexual relationship waned or even faded out completely he could accept that, though he would miss it when it was gone. He also knew that, on top of having Mary at work, he was about to be working with Allison on a regular basis as well. She tucked her iPad away absently as he slipped an arm around her and kissed her tenderly. She smiled a bit and pressed her body against him and he enjoyed the long contact with her for a moment before she stepped away.

"So, how did it go?" He asked, already knowing the answer and she smiled in clear joy.

"I got the position. I start on Monday morning." She said and he smiled at that.

"What a coincidence. I start training a new intern on Monday morning." He said and she looked pleasantly shocked at that.

Mary, on her way by, leaned in close and bumped him with her elbow. "Just promise not to train her the way you trained me." She said jokingly and he laughed at that as she moved past and out the door, on her way up to the company gym. He watched her go and then saw Allie watching him as he watched Mary. But she said nothing, just smiled and he let it lie.

"So, want to get some lunch with me?" He asked and the young woman smiled at him then glanced at the door to his office.

"Actually, I want to see your office... I want to see where you and my mom..." She let that trail away unspoken and he glanced from her to the door that led out to the hallway. He took a moment to lock it and then went to his office door and paused.

"If that is the reason you want to see my office, I want you to be dressed the way she is when she comes in after a case." He said and she flushed scarlet at the implications.

"Ok." She said bravely. "What do I wear?" She asked and he smiled.

"Jewellery, heels, hose and perfume." He said and she felt her heart trip a little faster.

Under his instruction, she stripped out of her skirt and folded it neatly, then followed it with her blazer and blouse, and then her bra and panties and she stood there trembling slightly, anxiety and excitement warring within her at being undressed like this in the middle of the day. Her skin had broken out in gooseflesh and her nipples were hard pebbles aching for attention. She was beautiful and Kyle took a long moment to appreciate the sight of her bared flesh before he gestured for her to pick up her things and follow. Once she was in the office he closed and locked his door and moved to sit at his desk as she set her things on the sofa against the wall and paused to look around. It was the first time she had been in his office, and she felt her core clench and her pussy got increasingly wet as each second passed. She felt really good at that moment, and when she looked back to him, he was sitting in his desk chair with a glass in one hand and a confident, easy smile. She was seeing him as her mother had seen him in the past and the knowledge of that made her heart race all over again.

"So what does she do now?" Allison asked and Kyle looked at her for a moment before he answered.

"She crawls from there." He said and Allie had trouble picturing her mother, always so proud and strong, crawling for anyone.

But she sank down to her knees and then to all fours as Kyle watched. She started crawling toward the desk, excitement and arousal overcoming her fear and trepidation. She put a bit more sway to her hips, displayed herself a little more and felt her heat rising, her pussy getting wetter. She had missed him while they had been apart and now, confronted with him as he was, in his own den, she was surprised at just how good it felt to see him again.

"She goes under the desk." Kyle said as Allie got closer and she bit her lower lip as she moved toward the desk and into the leg well underneath.

The desk was huge and old and made of heavy wood and she felt like she was crawling into a cave as she got underneath. He had moved back a little and was sitting with his feet on the floor and watching her. She looked up at him and instinctively knew what was next. Her head was at the right level and there was the perfect amount of space for her to reach up and unbuckle his belt. As she did it he watched and said nothing, just let her do what she was doing. She was breathing a little faster as she opened his fly and when his cock came free she felt the warmth and weight of it in her hand and as her eyes were drawn down to it she saw the lipstick that marked his skin. There was a ring around the base of the head and more marks all over his skin, as well as a perfect imprint of lips on the left side of his sac. It was clear to her exactly how they had gotten there, and she felt suddenly perverse and very naughty, smiling as she pictured her mother in the same place doing the same thing on the same day. It sent a jolt through her core and she moaned and licked her lips.

She focused on the shaft growing hard in her hand and licked her lips again, feeling the two studs through her tongue acutely. She had gotten them for this exact thing, and she had been looking forward to this ever since. She was so focused on his cock that she didn't hear the desk drawer slide open and then closed a moment later and when his hand rested on top of her head she opened her mouth, ready to suck him. But his hand slid down her cheek and caught her chin and she looked up at his face. For a moment he was struck silent, sure she was her mother, the similarities between them was so strong. The exact same lustful, half glazed expression, the same dilation to the eyes, even the 'O' of her lips was identical. He held her chin and, as he had with her mother, he applied the lipstick to her. It was black instead of the red that he had put on Mary, and somehow it suited Allie as perfectly as the red had for her mother. Mary's maturity had been more complimented by the deep red, whereas the youthful energy and eager lust of Allie was suited toward the darker shade. As he applied it to her lips, she focused on him.

There was something powerfully erotic about the moment, something that made her feel very controlled as he painted her lips, something that she loved. He had always been forceful and dominant with her, but at that moment she was his so completely that she would have done anything he asked. When he finished, he set the stick aside and relaxed in his chair again, then saw that she was touching herself and cocked his head to the side. He moved his leg and his foot came between her legs. She was lost in a haze of lust until the moment when the smooth leather of his shoe came up and caressed her hot, dripping slit. She gasped and started, but never broke eye contact with him or moved away. She whimpered and her hands grasped his leg as her hips rocked and she moaned.

She felt the smooth leather caressing her labia, stroking the soft, warm flesh and her nectar spread over his shoe as she stared at him and ground against him. Her body was growing warmer by the second as she stared at him and he looked right back. She gave a little moan, but bit it back instinctively as a small, nearly forgotten part of her remembered where she was. When he moved his leg, she felt the cuff of his pants rub at her clit and the piercing there and she gasped and sobbed just a little as he watched without expression. Her eyes slid away from him, looking down from his face to his bared and hard cock, acceding dominance to him and she couldn't tear her eyes away from it as she stroked herself against his foot. She could feel the throb of her heartbeat in her core and it was the rhythm of her arousal as she felt the pleasure growing closer with every passing second. A line of saliva escaped her mouth and pattered onto her bare breasts as she sobbed again, her arousal and her need for release clear on her face and just as she was about to cross the cusp of her pleasure and spiral into an unstoppable orgasm, he spoke.

"Stop." It was a single word, a single syllable and she felt a wrench of anguish as her body obeyed immediately, jerking to a halt even as he took his foot away, leaving her kneeling there under his desk, her body flushed with arousal and the scent of her pussy filling the air.

In that moment, more than ever before, she was his. She had obeyed without thought, she hadn't hesitated or protested. As she looked up at him, he could clearly see that she was on the cusp of release. But he didn't let her continue, he didn't let her get off. He would do that himself sooner than she thought and when he reached a hand to the back of her head and guided her in, she eagerly sought his cock, her hands wrapping around him and her lips placing worshipful kisses on his heated flesh, leaving behind the marks of the dark lipstick as she went. Feeling how engorged he was, how aroused watching her had made him, she wanted him even more now and she moved her tongue inside her mouth in eagerness at what was to come. She just loved the feel of his cock in any way she could get it and the piercings were more for him than for her, though she loved the way they felt in her mouth. Some of her own nectar lingered on her fingers and soon she could taste it on his skin as she stroked him and looked up at him with wide eyes and enveloped him with her warm lips, her soft tongue and the vibrations of her unstoppable moan.

As she sucked him, she massaged him with her tongue, something she had practiced in California before she came, wanting to be perfect for him. His eyes widened a bit as the two studs and her soft tongue massaged him, and he smiled, nodding in approval. She felt a thrill at the look on his face, and the simple nod he gave her, in the state she was in, nearly made her cum. But his command, that single word, echoed in her head again and she whimpered and moaned as she lost herself in the act. She made special use of her tongue and it was clear to her that he enjoyed it as a sigh escaped him. The feel of them was something he wasn't used to, something he had anticipated, but not fully prepared for and he had a hard time keeping himself in check until she let his cock slip free from her mouth and then licked her lips languidly as she stroked him with both hands, spreading the wetness from her fingers into his skin. He felt magnificent as he looked down at her as she placed a tender kiss on the right side of his sac and left a black mark to balance out the red on the left side. He felt powerful knowing what she had done to her body to better please him. Her tattoo was clearly visible to him from there, and then there was the piercing he had got for her the last time he had seen her.

All of these changes she had accepted without a word, and the feeling was better than any drug, better than any strong drink, better even than sex because even though she would have other lovers, all that she did to herself was for him, all of it. When she moved to suck at his cock again, he smiled. She took more into her mouth and the studs caressed him once again and she moaned as she laved him with her tongue. He sipped from his glass and rested a hand on the top of her head possessively, stroking her hair a bit as he would a beloved pet. She shivered in pleasure at the mixture of his sweat and skin and her own sex as she bobbed her head and her blue eyes didn't blink as she looked up at him.

He was looking right back and as she watched him he calmly took a sip of his drink and the casual dominance he displayed, the easy control of her made her eyes drift closed and she lost herself in the moment. Her own arousal was still high, her pussy aching and her clit throbbing where she was pierced. It was like her insides were boiling and nothing would ever make them cool down again. She had a very strong feeling that if he just told her to cum, that he just whispered a single word, that that would be enough to make it happen. She wondered if her mother felt this way when she was here, doing the same thing for the same man, and then she didn't care anymore, she let every thought go and lived in just that moment. She surrendered to her submissive nature and lost herself in the act of pleasuring him with her mouth and her hands, unaware that he had looked from her to the slightly cracked open door to his office, a door that only a handful of people had a key to, a door that only one other person had any reason to open at that moment.

————————3————————

Mary came back down the back stairs, her keys clutched in her hands as she trotted down the steps. She was still wearing her yoga pants and tank top from the gym and her neck and back were lightly damp with sweat. She had been in the middle of her warm up when she realized that she had forgotten something at her desk and she wanted to get it before she forgot. So she had grabbed her keys and trotted down to the office to retrieve it. When she got to the door from the hall and into the reception area, she found it locked and she paused. There was only one thing this lock was ever used for; when she was in with Kyle for their private 'Meetings'. She paused for a long moment then unlocked the door and slipped in quietly, locking it behind her again. She moved across the reception area and saw that the light in his office was on, and she smiled a bit as she moved to her desk and ejected her flash drive from the computer. She moved to his door and quietly unlocked it and opened it just enough to see inside.

What she saw took her breath away. There was a naked woman under his desk. All Mary could see from the door was the other woman's bare ass and feet, and above the desk she could see the familiar dark hair of her own daughter, the raven locks pulled back in a tail with his hand resting atop her head as she moved in a way Mary was very familiar with. The way her head was bobbing and the position she was in could only mean one thing; Allison was giving Kyle a blowjob. Mary wondered what her daughter would think of the lipstick stains on his cock and she smiled a bit at that and then she was suddenly frozen in place as he looked up and right at her as if he had known she would be there. She met his gaze and she couldn't look away, she was held riveted by that green eyed look and she stood there, feeling the ache in her core, the need that he always ignited in her and she felt her pussy getting very wet, felt her core aching for a touch, a caress, a kiss or a cock and her breathing got very shallow and fast as her arousal took over. The entire world was narrowed down to him, seen through the filter of her arousal. She wasn't standing in the office, not in a building or even on the earth; instead it was a small private universe with just her and Kyle. Even Allison had faded into the background and it was only her actions that Mary could see.

She wondered if she looked like that when she was sucking him off... Allie came into focus, not as a person but as an abstract, as an idea and Mary felt disoriented as she took the scene in. The woman with him was sexy, her ass presented to the door, the hint of her bare pussy showing between her spread thighs. She was a sex goddess, the very definition of the idea and Mary wondered if she was even a fraction that sexy when it was her on her knees in nothing but her jewellery and shoes. Even as she watched one of the shoes that Allie was wearing fell off and the younger woman idly kicked the other one off and tangled her feet together, something Mary knew that she did when she was under that desk. Mary knew then that she was identical to what she was seeing and she had a moment of vertigo as her vivid memories of doing the same thing overlaid with what she was seeing and she was in both places at the same time; she was the woman under the desk and she was the silent observer at the door and her world spun and swam as she tried to combine everything back into a single person, a single point of view, and failed.

She didn't even realize that her hands were moving across her body, down her belly and across the tight fabric of her yoga pants until she felt the caress against her pussy almost by surprise. She started, stifling a moan as Kyle held her gaze and rubbed herself through her pants, caressing the top of her slit and feeling the pressure on her clit and her labia. She could feel his cock in her mouth, pillowed on her lips and caressed by her tongue, she could taste him and she felt her mouth fill with saliva again as her memories overlaid everything else and became a confused tangle with what she was feeling and seeing.

She reflexively clamped her other hand over her mouth to hide the sounds she was making as she watched her daughter with their mutual lover and she felt the burning pleasure in her core rise higher and higher with every passing moment until it suddenly flashed through her entire body and she sobbed into her hand, tears rolling down her face at the feeling of the release. Her legs were shaking and she felt the gush of her fluids soak her pants as she came explosively. But still she was unable to look away from Kyle and Allison as her daughter moaned loudly enough for Mary to hear it clearly. And in her state of mind, she echoed the moan without even realizing it.

Kyle held her gaze steadily and what he sent to her in that moment, what he communicated to her without words was nevertheless clear to her. In his mind, it was her kneeling there, and always would be no matter who was actually worshipping his cock. He knew her, he understood that she was imagining herself in the place of her daughter and he was doing the exact same thing; pretending Allie was really Mary. At that thought another orgasm, guilty and sweet at the same time, rolled through her body and she sobbed again at the release, feeling her wetness staining the crotch of her yoga pants, effectively ending her workout for the day as the musky scent of her arousal filled the air. And when Kyle raised his glass in her direction she stared, still pinned in place by the weight and strength of his gaze and she saw his brows furrow and heard a groan escape him as he reached his own climax. She licked her lips, tasting the salty, slightly bitter taste of his cum on her tongue, feeling the silky texture and swallowing reflexively. Her fantasy was so vivid that she couldn't even tell the difference between it and reality.

He took a sip from his drink then and finally broke eye contact with her to look back at Allie. A final glance her way and a nod gave her permission to go and Mary retreated. She quietly closed and locked the door behind her as she moved on shaking, unsure legs toward the hallway. She had to move quickly and the elevator was out of the question. She smelled like pussy and her legs were shaking, her skin was flushed and her pants were soaked with her nectar, more than she had ever felt gush from her before. She was thankful that the black fabric kept the wetness of her orgasm from being easily visible. So she moved to the stairs and forced herself to climb the eight flights up to the gym where she could shower and change before she went home. But it would be a long time before what she had just seen and felt left her mind.

————————4————————

Allison lost all track of time, all sense of self or place or even being aside from where her flesh and his came together. She could feel the soft caress of his pants against her bare breasts and her hard nipples. The feeling sent little shiver-shocks through her body with every single movement. She felt the hard-soft feel of his cock in one hand and the ovoid weight of his testes in the other as she fondled him. She was aware of the hand resting, casually possessive, atop her head, but most of her existence was focused on the rod of his cock as it filled her mouth and touched at the back of her throat. She wanted so badly to take all of him into her mouth, to open her throat to him and swallow his length, but she had never done that with anyone before and she was nervous about trying and gagging. So she moaned as she suckled him and stroked him and she wasn't even aware that he was close to cumming until she felt the tension in his balls and the sudden throb of his cock. She rose up a little and as his seed washed across her tongue she swallowed it down as fast as she could. But some of it escaped and she felt it run out of the side of her mouth and down across her chin.

123456...8