Housewife Awakening Pt. 15

Story Info
Housewife fully embracing lesbian sex, fisting and fetishes.
1.9k words
4.76
4.5k
3
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 14

That night, Karen slept like a baby. I had vivid sexual dreams all night since this beautiful woman next to me smelled like the pussies of 6 other women. When she woke up Monday morning, she told me she felt absolutely invigorated. Her pussy had a solid 9 hour break but was still gaped and hanging open and raw looking. Karen had the day off and told me she just wanted to relax and hang around the house. I went off to work, fairly satisfied with myself for giving my wife over to a group of female lovers that were turning her into the sex starved beauty I craved deeply. About mid morning, Karen messaged me only saying "Avon lady is here". That piqued my curiosity, naturally. I couldn't wait to get home from work to find out what was going on.

My wife was relaxing around the house in a loose t-shirt and some shabby sweat shorts when the doorbell rang. Reluctantly, she went to the door to see if was Jennifer the Avon lady. Realizing she still hadn't cleaned herself up, my wife's panic finally gave way to the idea this could be an opportunity presenting itself. She straightened her hair a bit and opened the door. Standing in front of her was a 6 foot tall beauty in a tight, navy business skirt and jacket with nude nylons and navy heels. Jennifer was in the neighbourhood and saw my wife's car was home and thought she might catch her and show her some new products. My wife asked her in and greeted her with a big hug. Jennifer has been my wife's Avon lady for years. Karen knew that Jennifer would certainly have smelled pussy on her and even seen it in her hair as she was so much taller. Karen apologized for being so disheveled looking but Jennifer expressed her understanding with loving to just grub out on a day off too.

My wife invited Jennifer into the living room and poured a coffee for her. Jennifer sat at the one end of the couch and my wife sat mid-way on the couch, with one leg tucked under her other and facing Jennifer. Karen could feel that her pussy was visible because of the looseness of her shorts. Jennifer started to show my wife a few of the new products and Karen could see Jennifer's eyes going to her pussy. As she explained products to my wife, she couldn't stop stealing glances of her meaty, gaping pussy. At this point, my wife couldn't tell if it was curiosity or attraction on Jennifer's part but kept exposing herself to this gorgeous woman. This went on for a while until my wife asked Jennifer if she had any new colours in nail polish. Jennifer explained that there were a few new colours that were popular and that she was wearing one of them.

Jennifer presented her perfectly manicured finger nails to my wife for inspection. Karen told me it was all she could do to not start sucking on her beautiful fingers. My wife was getting aroused and her pussy was starting to get wet. My wife then asked Jennifer if her toes matched and she said they did. Karen asked if she could see what they looked like through her white nylons. As Jennifer started to remove her heel, my wife complimented her on her choice in heels and asked if she could see it too. Jennifer declined as she was embarrassed at the size of her giant feet. Karen assured her she didn't think they looked anything but beautiful and gently insisted. Reluctantly, Jennifer removed her heels and handed them to Karen. They were Michael Kors size 12 and were stunning. Karen, again, complimented Jennifer on her taste. My wife then asked if she could have a good look at Jennifer's toes.

As Jennifer stretched out her nylon covered legs, my wife put Jennifer's heels in her lap. Karen kept her distracted by asking questions about the toe polish and the type of nylons she was wearing. During this time, my wife non-chalantly slipped the toe of one of Jennifer's heels into her pussy. Jennifer hadn't noticed. Once they finished discussing Jennifer's toes and nylons, Jennifer turned to my wife to start her sales pitch. Jennifer gasped slightly when she was able to see that her heels were in my wife's lap and the toe of one had slipped into her open pussy. This would be the test of whether Jennifer would be game or not. Jennifer sheepishly pointed out to my wife that her heels were touching her pussy. My wife apologized profusely and offered them back to Jennifer. When Karen leaned forward, her one leg pushed Jennifer's heel a bit deeper into her pussy.

Karen handed her the heel that was not inside her pussy. Jennifer took it and put it back on her foot. Then, Karen leaned back and mustered up a look of horror on her face as she looked down and pretended to discover what had happened. Jennifer consoled her and assured her that it was no big deal. My wife decided it was time to test Jennifer. She slid the heel out of her pussy and brought it up to her own face. Her pussy juices were almost dripping from the shoe. Karen smelled the inside of Jennifer's heel and said "it still smells amazing". Jennifer was like a deer in the headlights. My wife then put the toe of Jennifer's heel right under Jennifer's nose. This was the moment of truth and it paid off. Instead of grabbing a tissue to wipe the pussy juice off her heel, Jennifer gracefully took the heel and slipped it back on her foot. At least that didn't scare her off. Jennifer told my wife that she had been attracted to her for years and had been aroused on many occasions by my wife's flirtations.

Jennifer then said the she wanted my wife to get cleaned up as she wanted to try some products out on her. Karen told Jennifer to make herself at home as she took a quick shower. Only moments after my wife stepped in the shower, Jennifer stepped in the shower with her; fully clothed. As Jennifer's clothing got soaked, she tried out a new shampoo on my wife. Once finished that, she lathered up a buff cloth with a new soap and washed my wife's body down thoroughly. Jennifer's skirt, shirt, nylons and heels were completely soaking wet now. Once finished washing my wife, Jennifer crouched down in front of her and started to devour her gaping pussy. Being so aroused by a long time fantasy of my wife's coming true, Karen had an orgasm almost immediately in Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer continued to eat my wife's pussy until she had three or four orgasms. Jennifer then reached her perfectly manicured hand up to my wife's mouth. Karen licked her perfect fingers and slopped saliva all over them in anticipation of what was coming next. Jennifer then brought her glistening hand down to the entrance of my wife's pussy. Even though Jennifer has large hands, she easily slid it deep inside my wife's body. Karen loved the extra fullness and began to bear down on Jennifer's hand and forearm. As Jennifer fisted my wife, she began to tell her that her own pussy was naturally large and she couldn't wait for my wife to fuck her. Karen had a couple of orgasms with Jennifer's hand deep inside her pussy.

Karen suggested they go to the bedroom. Not bothering to dry off, the two ladies were on the bed making out and fondling each other. My wife slid down Jennifer until one of Jennifer's heels was near her pussy. Wanting to please Jennifer, my wife slipped under her skirt up and pulled her wet panties aside and buried her face in Jennifer's massive pussy. Jennifer's pussy looked a lot like my wife's. It was permanently gaped and her pussy lips were massive. As my wife ate Jennifer's pussy, she positioned the toe of Jennifer's heel at her pussy entrance. She slowly started to bear down on her heel and foot. As soon as she reached the widest part of Jennifer's size 12, she knew this was going to be a challenge. At the widest point, my wife had to stop. She could feel a bit of a sharp edge of the sole digging into her pussy. She slipped back off Jennifer's heel and removed it. Then she lowered her wet pussy onto Jennifer's nylon covered toes. Jennifer's pussy was releasing orgasms into my wife's mouth and she gladly devoured every drop. After a long hard session of bearing down, my wife's pussy finally took Jennifer's giant foot deep inside. Karen enjoyed having Jennifer's large foot completely filling her pussy and decided it was time to return the feeling.

My wife slipped her hand inside Jennifer's body and began fisting her. Jennifer humped back against my wife's fist with reckless abandon. Jennifer was a size queen who only found real satisfaction in having her pussy stretched and abused. They both hard numerous orgasms and spent most of the morning making love to one another with their mouths, hands and feet. They were at it for so long, Jennifer's clothes were dry. My wife was pleased that she had taken another lover but discussed the future with Jennifer. Like my wife, Jennifer had several female lovers on the side. The two ladies decided to keep things spontaneous and enjoy each other when it suited both of them.

When I got home from work, my wife was sleeping completely naked on the bed and the smell of pussy filled our bedroom. I carefully spread her legs to inspect her giant pussy as she slept. I had a feeling she had quite a day as her pussy was even more destroyed looking than when I fucked her yesterday. I finally woke her up by licking her amazing pussy. When she woke up, she told me all of the details of her day with Jennifer and moaned when she described how much she enjoyed her large size 12 foot filling her pussy. I begged Karen to fuck her pussy as I wanted to put my cock where Jennifer's size 12 had just been. I undressed and slipped my cock inside her gaping hole. As I fucked her, she reached over to the side table and grabbed a couple of dildos. She inserted the dildos alongside my cock one by one. I ended up pounding her pussy with three dildos and my cock. After I blew my load in her pussy, I grabbed a pair of her panties and pulled them on her to keep the dildos inside her. She made dinner for us and we relaxed in front of the TV with her pussy filled with dildos.

Shortly after supper, Sarah came over as she usually did. Sarah pulled the dildos out of my wife's pussy, slipped off the sweaty flat she'd been wearing all day and slid her bare foot deep into Karen's pussy. Sarah's little size 5 could go really deep now. As she had her leg stretched out across the couch, Sarah was able to straighten out her ankle and bury the heel of her foot inside my wife's pussy. I slid the largest dildo into Sarah's pussy and we all went back to watching TV for another hour or so. Before Sarah removed her foot from Karen's pussy, she wiggled her toes inside her and brought her to an orgasm. The three of us then headed off to bed like we usually did.