Housewife Turned Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rhgg.. Rhhgg!" Dillion grunted time and time again she this black man fucks her.

"Her cunt is like a vice around my cock!" Terry moans over to Hayley.

"I love seeing your black skin on a pretty little white girls." Hayley says, walking over, the two black married couple start to make out as Terry continues to thrust in and out of Dillion.

She can't believe her eyes, these two loving so much forcing themselves onto her. What she hates more is the undeniable pleasure that she is starting to receive. A year of neglect has made her vagina twitch from every movement of this thick cock.

Hayley does one slow, wet lick from the bottom of Dillion's chin to the top of her head. Feeling her soft tongue just sending more pleasure through Dillion's body.

Terry doesn't lighten up, he keeps fucking her tight pussy over and over until Dillion is soaking wet and is easily taking his whole cock, although she can still feel him all the way into her stomach.

He lifts up a little, still fucking her when Hayley's finger presses against Dillion's throbbing clit.

"HHHGGGGG!!" She accidentally moans out loudly not being able to hold it in.

"Do you like that you whore?" Hayley asks pressing her finger over and over again onto Dillion's clit.

"Hrrggg!" Dillion moans shaking her head, trying her best to hid any pleasure.

Hayley's finger moves away just before Dillion came and she was grateful not to be humiliated any further, until Hayley brought over a blindfold and placed it over Dillion's head.

Being unable to see just enhanced the pleasure she was receiving from Terry's cock. Though now she can't see, her other senses are heightened.

As the fucking continues, Dillion can feel her orgasm slowly building and building. Her pussy is drenched around his cock that is hammering into her and any pain is completely gone and is replaced with pleasure.

Without realising, the gag from her mouth is pulled out and Dillion can finally speak.

"Get off me!!" She shouts but is met with a hand over her mouth.

"Shut up you fucking slut! Or I will put the gag back on!!" Hayley's harsh voice whispers in her ear.

Moaning into the mouth, Dillion is losing the fight to hide her pleasure.

Slowly, the hand over her mouth moves but Dillion is too afraid to shout. Knowing that she is completely under their control and fearful of what else they are willing to do, she tries to remain silent.

That is, until Terry starts to fuck her ever harder and his cock feels even deeper.

Like the air is being pushed from her lungs, Dillion lets out loud grunts at each thrust.

Although she's trying to fight it, her orgasm is growing ever so closer to the surface. Her toe's curling and her back clenching.

"Are you about to cum you fucking whore?!" Hayley shouts loudly and slaps her tits.

"Pleeasse." Dillion whimpered out, wanting to beg them to stop but not being able to find the words.

"Keep fucking her, she's close now the little slut!" Hayley whispered.

Dillion can feel Hayley's presence over her but she can't feel anything. All of her attention is on the orgasm that has passed the point of no return, the giant, black cock inside of her feeling too good.

"Her cunt is clenching! This slut is about to cum around my black dick!" Terry moans out.

"Pleaseee... I'm.... FUUUCKKKK!!!" Dillion screams at the top of her lungs as her orgasm hits her like a ton of bricks.

"Cum around this nigger cock you fucking whore!!" Hayley shouts.

"FUUUCKKKKKK!!!" Dillion moans again, her orgasm wrecking her body and she spasms and shakes.

"I'm about to fill your white cunt with my cum!" Terry moans out but Dillion is too distracted by her own orgasm to process it. If she had she would've told him she's not on the pill.

"Fuck yes!!" Terry grunts and Dillion has the old feeling of her pussy being filled with cum. Load after load gets unleashed inside of her. Her breathing heavy as her chest heaves up and down and takes the fucking.

Her pussy feels battered from the fucking, Terry pulls out and Dillion feels sore and can feel his cum leaking out of her. Then, she feels a mouth on her pussy lips and licking around her clit.

"Mmmm." Hayley moans and Dillion figures out that she is licking her cum filled pussy.

"How does it taste?" Terry asks from the side of the room.

"Delicious." Hayley moans back between licks.

Dillion wants to speak, to argue, but her head is scrambled and a mess. For a few minutes, she enjoys the soothing feel of Hayley's tongue licking all of Terry's cum from her.

Eventually, Hayley pulls her head away. Although in Dillion's mind she still wants to fight, her body feels too weak.

"Open your mouth." She hears Terry say and instinctively she obeys, opening her mouth she feels cold water being poured into her mouth.

"Good girl." Hayley whispers.

Similar to before, Dillion's head goes light and her consciousness slowly disappears.

"What?!" Dillion shouts jumping out of bed. "Where am I?!" She shouts out loud, looking around her, she is in her bedroom.

Quickly, she grabs her wrists and sees there are no ropes attached to her, the same with her ankles.

"Oh my god, was that real?" She says. Looking down, she is fully dressed and confused.

Looking around, her head is spinning, not sure if what she remembers is true or a bad dream. The only thing making her think it was real is the slight soreness of her vagina.

That couldn't have actually happened right? They didn't do that. Maybe it was just a bad dream. She thinks.

Looking at her clock, it's not 6pm and the sun is going down. Have I slept all day?

"Hello?" She hears Mark's voice call from downstairs.

Settling that it was just a bad dream, Dillion composes herself and heads for the hall.

"I'm up here." She shouts down.

"Everything okay?" He asks.

"All good, I just had a nap." She tells him, although she doesn't know if she believes that herself.

Heading downstairs she gives Mark a kiss on the cheek, still trying to distract herself from her bad dream.

She goes into the kitchen and starts to cook dinner for them both.

Sitting down to tuck in to the food, "I'm going away for the next week with work." Mark tells her.

"Where too?" Dillion asks, knowing that it's been a while since he has had to work away.

"Have to go down south." He tells her.

"When do you go?" She asks.

"Tomorrow, so I'll have to pack tonight." Mark tells her.

Dillion's thoughts of the dream with Terry and Hayley have left her mind and instead she is now planning on what she can do while Mark is away.

The next day.

Mark is at the door with his suitcase and ready to go away.

"What have you got planned while I'm away?" Mark asks.

"Think I'm going to see the girls on Wednesday, that's about it." Dillion tells him.

"Very nice, well, don't get up to too much trouble." He says with a laugh.

Kissing on his cheek, Dillion remains at the door and waves her husband away before going inside and watching TV in his pyjamas.

For two hours, Dillion relaxed there, watching TV and deciding on what takeaway she will be having tonight.

CHAPTER 2

Forced Submission

After having a long lie in, Dillion runs herself a bath and has a nice long soak. Enjoying her time relaxing, she eventually pulls herself out, dries herself off and heads downstairs in just her robe.

Getting into her living room, Dillion notices that the TV is on. The remote is on the sofa with a sticky note that reads "Press Play".

What is this?

"Hello?" Dillion shouts out, worrying that someone is in her house.

Until intrigue gets the better of her and she presses the play button. The TV starts to play a video and Dillion can feel the blood drain from her face.

She's watching a video of her, completely naked with a blindfold on and clearly a black man having sex with her.

It really happened. The realisation of the truth hitting her like a bus.

The video manages to keep out that her wrists and ankles are bound, but shows enough to see her moaning as a black man is thrusting into her.

"No, no, no, no!" Dillion shouts to herself. Not believing that she is actually caught moaning.

The video continues for a while and Dillion stands perfectly still in shock. She watches as she clearly cums on the video, then for the video to continue with Hayley between her legs and herself willingly letting her lick her pussy.

"Finally." A voice comes from behind that makes Dillion jump out of her skin.

Turning around she sees Hayley stood in the doorway.

"No! No, what are you doing here?!!" Dillion shouts at her, the sound of her quiet moans still coming from the TV.

"I think as my slave you don't have the right to ask that." Hayley says slowly walking into the living room.

"No! Get out of my house!!" Dillion screams at her, rage burning through her being.

"I don't think you should speak to me like that," Hayley says in a happy tone, "Unless you want to be punished."

"Leave now! Or I'll call the police!" Dillion shouts.

"That's fine," Hayley says, now in the living room, "Then I will have to show Mark this video of you cheating on him with a black man and a woman."

"You forced me! That was forced!!" Dillion shouted.

"You look pretty happy to be there to me." Hayley says with a laugh and points to the camera.

Looking at the TV, Dillion realises that it does look very much like she is happy to have Hayley between her legs.

"What do you want?" Dillion whispers, knowing that she will have to give this woman whatever she asks for, "Do you want money?"

"Please, we earn plenty of that." Hayley laughs and steps closer to Dillion.

"Then what?" Dillion asks, not being able to look at the black woman.

"We told you, you're our slave now." Hayley says.

"W-what do you mean?" Dillion asks.

Then, she feels Hayley's presence close to her. Looking up, the young woman is only a foot away smiling at her.

"I mean, you belong to us. You will do anything we tell you." Hayley says.

"Please, I don't want this." Dillion begs.

"That doesn't really matter too much to me." Hayley says dismissively and proceeds to sit down on the sofa.

"Please don't do this, I'll do anything!" Dillion begs more and tears well up in her eyes.

"Oh, you will," Hayley says uncrossing her legs and her short skirt riding up, "Now, get on your knees."

"What?" Dillion asks staring at the girl.

"Are you stupid? I said get on your knees." Hayley firmly ordered.

"Why?" Dillion asks.

"Well, you can't eat my cunt from there." Hayley says with a smile. Those words cutting through Dillion like a knife.

"I can't do that!" Dillion shouts at her, not believing what she just heard.

"You will and if you argue again then you will be punished." Hayley warns.

"No, I won't!" Dillion argues defiantly.

"Urgh, fine." Hayley says and gives Dillion a slight bit of hope, "I didn't want to do it this way."

"What do you mean?" Dillion asks confused.

"Come in honey." Hayley shouts and suddenly Terry appears from around the corner and walks towards Dillion.

His big, muscular body bringing further fear to Dillion.

"No! Leave me alone!" She shouts but it's not use.

Terry grips onto Dillion's wrists and holds her still.

"Get off me!!" She screams.

Terry, not seeming to care about her screams drags her closer to Hayley who remains on the sofa. Terry is twice the size of Dillion and her fighting is pointless. Even though she tries, Terry is able to move her like she was nothing.

Suddenly, she is thrown to the floor and lands on her hands and knees. Looking up, she can see up Hayley's skirt and realises that she has no underwear on. For the first time in her life, she is looking at another woman's pussy.

Before she knew it, she feels Terry's strong hand lifting up her robe so her bare arse is open. Then he grips onto her thighs and she feels something poking her from behind.

Her eyes shoot wide open when she realises it's his cock.

"Nooo!!" She screams, going to fight and get away but Hayley grips her wrists and holds them onto the sofa so she is stuck in this position. "Get off me!! Help!!" She shouts.

SPANK!

Terry's firm hand strikes her arse cheeks and makes her body shake in pain.

"Be quiet!" Hayley shouts and scares Dillion more.

"Please, don't do this." She begs looking Hayley in her eyes.

"As you can feel, Terry is ready to shove his entire cock deep inside of you, again." She says with a laugh.

"Please, no." Dillion pleads, feeling his cock pressing against her pussy.

"Unless," Hayley says and Dillion eyes open wide with hope, "Unless, you lick my cunt."

"I.... I can't." Dillion whispers, not wanting to lick anyone's pussy.

"Terry." Hayley says and Dillion feels his cock pressing into her.

"No! Okay!" Dillion shouts out, not wanting to have his giant cock in her.

"Okay, what?" Hayley asks.

Looking up at Hayley, she is smiling back at her and Dillion whispers, "I'll do it."

"You'll do what?" Hayley asks.

"I'll, I'll lick your vagina." Dillion tells.

"It's a cunt, you'll lick my cunt. Say it!" Hayley orders.

Feeling Terry pressing onto her pussy again Dillion shouts out.

"I'll lick your cunt!!"

"Good slut." Hayley says which hurts Dillion's feelings more.

I'm not a slut. She thinks.

She can still feel Terry's cock resting on her pussy, never moving as she watches Hayley edge her pussy closer to Dillion's face.

"Come on then slave." Hayley orders.

I can't believe this is happening, why? Dillion thinks to herself.

Looking ahead, she can see Hayley's pussy glistening in front of her. Her hands still held down and Terry holding on her hips firmly, Dillion thinks she can either move back that will lead to her having Terry's cock in her, or move forward to Hayley's pussy.

Knowing that Hayley's pussy is the lesser of two evils, she slowly leans forward.

Growing closer, she gets the scent from Hayley's pussy. Although she has no desire to be with a woman, Dillion is pleasantly surprised with the nice scent coming from her.

Slowly, she extends her tongue and then she feels it pressing against one of Hayley's lips. Her senses are filled with the taste of her pussy. She slowly brings her tongue up to the top of Hayley's pussy, then back down the other side. She continues like this for a minute.

"Jesus, you really haven't done this before!" Hayley shouts.

Dillion feels Hayley's hands firmly grip her hair.

"Let me show you!" Hayley shouts and she forces Dillion's head into a new position.

With her tongue still out, she feels Hayley's clit touching her. Instinctively Dillion starts to flick her tongue up and down.

"That's better slave." Hayley says, releasing her grip on Dillion's hair.

Wanting to do anything to get out of this situation, Dillion starts to roll her tongue around Hayley's clit. Knowing what she likes being done to her, Dillion tries to copy that idea.

Licking a pussy was something Dillion never thought she would do, but right now she doesn't have a choice.

Still not being able to move, Dillion just massages her tongue around Hayley's clit who slowly starts to let out quiet little moans. Dillion hopes that if she does a good job then this will be over sooner.

She continues to lick up and down on Hayley's clit which starts to swell in her mouth. Her pussy starts to get wetter and wetter which just enhances the taste which Dillion is actually enjoying.

What's worse, the girls moans and the feeling of a thick cock resting on her pussy is actually starting to turn Dillion on. She starts to remember what it felt like to cum around such a big cock and her mind betrays her.

Shaking her head to get those thoughts out, Hayley mistook it as her getting more into licking her pussy.

"That's it whore, get used to licking this cunt!" Hayley moans as she starts to feel more pleasure from this older woman's tongue.

Dillion actually finds herself getting into licking Hayley's pussy, the taste is so intoxicating that she is licking with a passion now. Running her tongue all the way from the bottom of her pussy up and flicking her clit, whilst Terry's cock is just a constant tease pressing against her own pussy.

"The white slut is getting wet!" Terry shouts from behind, "I can feel it around my cock."

Dillion's humiliation just gets enhanced when hearing this and realising that she is actually getting turned on.

How can I be enjoying this! She thinks to herself, but her pussy is betraying her.

Hayley's moans start to get louder and once again she grips onto Dillion's hair.

"Do you want to make me cum slut?" Hayley moans.

Dillion doesn't want to answer and just carries on licking her pussy, savouring every bit of the taste.

"She's rubbing her pussy back on my cock!" Terry shouts out. Dillion doesn't even realise that she has been doing it, but she has been pushing his cock against her own clit.

"We have found ourself a proper little whore." Hayley moans out.

Why am I so horny? I need to feel it, just a little. Dillion thinks and not being able to control herself, she pushes back just a little and feels the tip of Terry's thick cock slide into her soaking wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm." She moans into the black woman's pussy.

"Dirty little slut." Hayley moans pulling Dillion's head deeper into her pussy.

Trevor is just smiling down at the house wife slut that is rocking back and forth on just the tip of his cock, he has to resist the urge to just slam his cock into her, knowing that if she submits on her own will it will be easier.

Dillion hates what she's doing, but that doesn't stop her. She is slowly rocking back and forth, feeling the head of this thick, black cock sliding in and out of her.

Suddenly, Hayley grips her head and pulls her to look into her eyes. "Do you want my husband to fuck your married cunt?"

Dillion, staring at this young black woman's eyes is desperate to say yes, to let this giant cock destroy her pussy, but with her last bit of strength she whispers. "No."

"Disappointing." Hayley says and shoves Dillion's head back to her pussy.

Knowing what her job is, Dillion continues to lick the sweet pussy as she slowly rocks herself on Terry's cock, doing so forces her to have little moans as she licks Hayley.

"I'm getting close slut." Hayley gasps out.

Dillion knows that soon her torture will be over and finally this can end. Licking her clit faster and faster, she listens to the young girls' moans getting louder as she reaches her orgasm.

"I'm cumming you fucking whooorree!!" Hayley shouts out and Dillion feels a wave of her cum hitting her mouth.

The taste is so delicious that Dillion can't stop herself from licking faster and faster.

"She's taken half of my cock!" Terry announces and Dillion realises that she is bouncing back and forth on the thick cock, feeling his dick filling her pussy as she makes Hayley cum.

Hayley's legs continue to shake and twitch around Dillion as her orgasm rushes through her.

"Fuck, okay stop slut." Hayley says pushing Dillion's face away and the force of the push makes her take more of Terry's cock.

"Please, can you leave now?" Dillion weakly asks remaining on her hands and knees.

"You don't want Terry to fuck the living shit out of you?" Hayley asks smiling down at the house wife.

"No, please leave." Dillion whimpers out, although all she wants right now is to be fucked.

"Okay, but Terry needs to cum." Hayley tells her, "You can't tease him like that and leave him."

"Please, just leave me alone." She begs.

"No." Hayley harshly says standing up. She grabs Dillion's arms and pulls her up and Dillion feels the thick cock slide out of her pussy.