Housewife Turned Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her knees looking up at Hayley, she watches as Terry walks around her. His cock in front of her face and glistening with Dillion's pussy juice.

"I can't." Dillion whispers, staring at the giant, black cock in front of her.

"You can, open your mouth and suck his dick." Hayley orders.

"No!" Dillion shouts back, "I don't want to cheat on my husband!"

"It's a bit late for that." Terry laughs.

"Suck his cock now or you will be punished further." Hayley warns her.

Dillion looks at the black couple standing over her, not believing they can be so cruel.

"Either you suck his cock, or he fucks you. Your choice." Hayley tells her.

Trying to think of any way to end this, Dillion stares at them and whispers.

"If I do this, will you leave me alone?"

"For now." Hayley says with a laugh, "So which is it?"

Dillion knows that either choice is cheating, even if it is forced, but sucking his dick seems the better choice.

"I'll suck your dick." She whispers.

"Good slut." Terry whispers.

He edges his cock closer and closer to her mouth, Dillion just stares at it, still not believing how big this monster is. It's so big, the skin looks smooth all over and dark as night sky.

Lifting her hand up, Dillion holds this cock in her hand for the first time and realises that she can't even wrap her hand all the way around it.

Moving closer, Dillion licks her lips and opens her mouth. Slowly, she feels the warmth of the cock in her mouth and she wraps her lips around the black meat.

"Good girl." Terry moans. Dillion can taste herself on this black cock and instinctively she runs her tongue along the head, tasting his precum.

It's been a while since she has given a blowjob, but Dillion still remembers how it's done. Opening her mouth further, she takes the cock deeper down as she carries on massaging the tip with her tongue.

Terry moans and his cock twitches in her mouth.

Still incredibly horny from making Hayley cum and from having half of this cock in her, Dillion gets lost in the moment and starts to bob up and down on the cock. Only being able to take just past the head into her mouth she sucks on it lovingly.

"Oh yeah, the white slut looks great with a black cock in her mouth." Hayley says from the side.

"Mmm." Dillion accidentally moans around the cock. Only to stop and look up at Terry smiling down on her.

"You love it don't you cocksucker." Terry whispers.

Trying to ignore him, Dillion closes her eyes out of shame and continues to bob up and down on this thick cock. Taking more and more into her mouth at every bob and running her wet tongue along his shaft.

I can't believe I'm doing this! She thinks as she bobs up and down.

"MMMM!!" Dillion moans loudly around the cock and opens her eyes as she feels something pushed inside her pussy.

"Don't fucking stop slut!!" Terry orders but the feeling of a thick object being pushed in and out of her is distracting.

The wife continues to give a sloppy blowjob as she assumes it's Hayley fucking her with an object. Her wet pussy easily taking it in and out of her and she can't stop herself from moaning around this cock.

The sound of her slurping around this cock fills the room. Dillion has to brush her brown hair out of her face as it's getting covered in her own spit that is drooling out of her mouth.

"Mmm..Mmmm.mmmmm!" Dillion moans over and over as Hayley is fucking her pussy faster and faster.

"I think she's going to cum soon!" Terry tells Hayley.

"Dirty little whore cumming with a black cock in her mouth." Hayley says, "What would your husband say if he could see you now?!"

Dillion is too far gone, her pleasure is taking over and even mentioning Mark can't stop her from the orgasm that is about to hit her.

Hayley fucks her pussy harder and harder.

Then it hits her.

Pulling her mouth away from the black cock.

"FUUUUCKKKKK!!!" She screams as her orgasm hits her.

Dillion's pussy is getting fucked so hard that her entire body is trembling and her moan echoes around the house.

"Are you cumming whore?!" Hayley asks.

With her eyes still locked closed Dillion moans out loudly.

"YYYESSSSS!!"

Then she feels a warm liquid hitting her face. Opening her eyes, she sees Terry in front of her wanking his thick cock and a thick load of cum hits her eye.

Closing them, Dillion accepts her huge orgasm as a bucket load of cum covers her face and her hair.

"Oh my god!" Dillion pants out, being able to taste cum that is dripping over her mouth as her orgasm dies down.

She falls backwards and the object in her pussy pushes further inside and hurts her.

Lying down, she looks up and sees Hayley and Terry staring down at her. Reaching down, he pulls out what turns out to be a bottle from her pussy. It's drenched in her own cum and she gasps when it leaves her.

Feeling and smelling the thick cum all over her face, Dillion can only open one eye as the other is already stinging from the cum hitting it.

Exhausted, Dillion is helpless to move when she watches Hayley bring her face close to her. One long lick from her tongue goes along the side of Dillion's face and takes a load of cum from her.

Staying inches in front of her, "Mmmm delicious." Hayley moans swallowing the cum down, "Good job whore. We'll be in touch."

Then, Dillion watches as the couple leave her house. Remaining on the floor, Dillion feels like her body is unable to move and she slowly falls asleep.

Jolting awake, Dillion looks at the time and realises she's been asleep for two hours. The smell and feel of dried cum all over her face and her eye stinging makes Dillion walk to the shower. Although when she stands her legs feel like jelly.

"I can't believe this is happening." She says to herself as she walks up the stairs.

Dillion spends a long time in the shower trying to clean away the infidelity. Coming out, she dries herself off and checks her phone to see she has two messages.

The first from Mark.

"Hi Sweetie, I hope you're having a good day. I'll finish around 6pm tonight if you want a quick call?"

Then a second from an unknown number.

"Hi slave. We took your number earlier. You look great as a white whore." Then attached is a video.

Clicking on it, it is clearly her licking Hayley's pussy. It's a long video that shows all of her willingly bouncing back on Terry's cock and ends with her sucking his black dick and then cumming as he cums all over her.

"Please leave me alone! I don't want this!" She texts back in a fit of panic. Her phone quickly buzzes again.

"If you think that is going to happen then you haven't been listening." It says.

Throwing her phone onto the bed, Dillion curls into a ball and starts to panic.

What am I going to do? I've cheated on my husband? They are going to keep me cheating on him! This isn't fair! I don't deserve this!

CHAPTER 3

A Day with Hayley

Dillion wakes up in her bed. A restless sleep which was filled with panic and fear. She couldn't bring herself to speak to Mark on the phone last night and made up an excuse that she was seeing her friends.

Waking up, she checks her phone and sees there are no texts from her neighbours thankfully. Taking herself for a shower, although she tries to forget, all of her thoughts are of her blackmailers.

Leaving the shower, her phone starts to ring and looking at it she sees it's her neighbours. She decides not to answer it and it's followed with a text.

"Answer your phone now or Mark gets all the videos!"

Then it starts to ring again.

"Hi slave." Dillion hears Hayley's voice on the other end.

"What do you want?" Dillion asks back.

"That's it, no more warnings. You are being punished." Hayley said in a firm voice that struck fear into Dillion.

"What?" Dillion asks confused.

"You'll see. Be at our house in one hour, wear a dress and no underwear and shave your bush." Hayley tells her.

"Why?" Dillion asks back, still trying to be defiant.

"You're only making your punishment worse." Hayley laughs down the phone and then hangs up.

When the phone went down, the video of what happened yesterday is on her screen and reminds Dillion of the blackmail that they have on her.

What can I do? She thinks to herself.

Putting on a blue dress and no underwear, Dillion gives in and walks over to her neighbours.

"Good girl." Hayley says answering the door and allowing Dillion in. "Terry is out, so it's just us." She tells the older woman.

Walking into the living room, Hayley gets in front of Dillion.

"Show me that you have obeyed my orders." She says.

Silently, Dillion lifts up her dress and shows her newly shave and uncovered pussy.

"Good slut." Hayley says.

"Please stop calling me slut." Dillion whispers with her head hanging low.

"But you are a slut." Hayley says back, her hand lightly caressing Dillion's arm, "You're our slut."

Hayley's light tough sends mixed feelings through Dillion's body. She hates this woman for blackmailing her, but some sick part of her mind is getting turned on by the mere touch.

"Undress me." Hayley orders.

"Not again, please?" Dillion begs.

"That's two punishments now." Hayley threatens.

Looking at the young black woman, Dillion knows that she isn't messing around and gives in.

Slowly, she lifts Hayley's shirt over her head. Unhooking her black bra, the woman's perky tits sitting in front of her.

"You like them, don't you?" Hayley asks.

It's true, Dillion can't take her eyes off from them.

"Keep going." Hayley orders.

Pulling her hands down, Dillion undoes Hayley's jeans and pulls them down. Having to get onto her knees to fully pull them off and now Hayley stands there in just a black thong.

Her skin is so smooth and soft, a perfect dark complexion.

"And then the thong." Hayley orders.

Wrapping her fingers around them whilst still on her knees, Dillion slowly pulls down Hayley's thong until she is completely naked. Her smooth pussy just inches from her face brings back the memory of her delicious taste the day before.

"Stay." Hayley orders Dillion like a dog and leaves the room.

Dillion can't help but admire Hayley's firm arse as she walks away, wondering where she has gone and what she has in mind.

She returns with a few items in her hand but Dillion can't figure out exactly what they are. Before she knows it, a collar has been attached around her throat tightly.

"Lean forward." Hayley orders.

Knowing better than to argue, Dillion leans forward and Hayley walks behind her.

"Oooohhh!" Dillion moaned out as something was pushed inside of her. "What is that?" She asks.

"It's love eggs, they're going to stay in you." Hayley informed her.

Walking in front of her again, Dillion is looking up at this beautiful naked black woman who is holding a dog lead. Without saying anything she attaches the lead to Dillion's collar and annoyingly a wave of pleasure hit her when it clicked on.

"Come with me." Hayley orders and walks away holding the lead.

As soon as it pulls, Dillion is forced to follow her on her hands and knees like a dog.

She follows her through the house just a foot away, staring at her bare arse the whole time. Getting up the stairs on her hands and knees were more difficult that she expected but they eventually ended up in Hayley's bedroom.

Still holding the lead, Hayley sits down onto the bed and spreads her legs in front of Dillion. Her tight pussy staring right at her, almost calling her in.

"Come here you white slut." Hayley orders and yanks the leash.

Dillion's head forcefully gets pulled between the young girl's legs and is pressed against her smooth pussy.

Instinctively, Dillion sticks out her tongue and presses it against her clit. Looking up, she can see Hayley holding the leash and smiling down at her.

"Good pet, enjoy my cunt." Hayley whispers.

Dillion knows that she has no way out, so she places her hands onto Hayley's toned legs and carried on licking her clit. Her head stuck between this young girl's thighs she would look up and see Hayley lightly breathing whilst staring down at her.

"Do you like how my cunt tastes?" Hayley whispers out.

Her taste starts to grow stronger and Dillion is getting back into licking her. Closing her eyes.

"Mmmm." Dillion moans.

"Good pet." Hayley whispers.

Dillion feels the leash being loosened slightly but her head remains still licking this amazing pussy. She laps up every bit of the taste that she can.

Slowly running her tongue around her lips and then pushing it into her hole. Taking one long, slow lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top.

"Gooooood girl." Hayley whispers.

"MMMMMM!!" Dillion moans loudly as the love eggs inside of her suddenly start to vibrate.

"Enjoy it my pet!" Hayley moans.

The vibrating in her pussy instantly gets Dillion soaking wet and her legs start to quiver from the pleasure.

Dillion's head is a mess as she willingly licks Hayley's pussy over and over, her own moans escaping from her mouth as she does so.

"Oh yeah, you're fucking good at that slave." Hayley moans over and over.

Suddenly, Hayley stands up and releases the lead.

"Lie on the bed." She orders and Dillion looks at her confused, "Did I stutter?"

Panicking, Dillion quickly jumps onto the bed and lies down. Feeling the eggs moving inside of her forces more of a moan from her mouth.

She watches as Hayley stands over her on the bed, her wet pussy glistening as she stands over her head.

The black pussy lowers down to her face, getting closer and closer until Hayley is sitting on her face.

"Mmmm." Dillion moans again from the mix of pleasure as Hayley grinds her pussy over Dillion's face, spreading her juices all over her.

"OOOOHHHH!!" Dillion moans loudly as Hayley's fingers flick along her throbbing clit.

"You like that you fucking whore?!" Hayley moans still grinding onto Dillion's face.

Her horniness taking over, Dillion moans back, "Yeeessss!"

Over and over, Hayley rubs Dillion's clit as Dillion licks Hayley's. Thoughts of Mark are no longer in her head as her pleasure takes over.

"Oh, fuck yes, lick my clit you fucking dyke!" Hayley moans louder and louder as she rides the married woman's face.

Her hand moves from Dillion's clit and she roughly pulls on her nipples.

"Fuuuckk!!" Dillion moans in pain from the twisting but she carries on licking.

"I'm about to cum you fucking whore!!" Hayley moans loudly whilst slapping and gripping Dillion's tits.

Dillion's own orgasm feeling close from the eggs in her pussy.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!! I'm CUUMMINNGG!!" Hayley screams forcing her pussy down harder onto Dillion's face and covering her in cum.

"Mmmmm!" Dillion laps up all of Hayley's cum, loving the taste that is completely covering her.

"OOooohhhh!!" Dillion moans as her own orgasm is about to hit her.

"Noooooo!!" She screams into Hayley's pussy as the eggs turn off.

Jumping off of her, Hayley slaps Dillion's tits one more time and tells her.

"No cumming for you, you naughty whore."

"Please!" Dillion begs desperately.

"No, get up now!" Hayley orders.

Staring at the young black woman, Dillion's urge to cum was annoying the life out of her, but without Hayley's pussy over her face she attempts to regain some form of self control.

Getting off the bed, Hayley's tells her.

"We're going out."

"Where?" Dillion asks, a bit of relief as being out in public would mean that Hayley can't do anything more sexual to her.

"You'll see." Hayley tells her.

Not long later, Hayley is pulling up her car outside of a bar about a thirty minute drive away.

"We're here." She says stepping out of the car.

Dillion is embarrassed to be in public wearing this black collar but she knows she has no choice. She follows Hayley towards the door of the bar, above it reads "The Green Box" and they walk in.

There's a bouncer on the door.

"Hi Hayley, good to see you." He says.

"Hi Bob, you okay?" Hayley says back.

"Yeah, good thanks, come on in." He says back and the two head inside.

Walking through the final door, Dillion is amazed at what she sees inside.

This very nice looking bar is filled with black men. There are a few white women in there as well but it's mainly black men and Dillion can't believe her eyes.

"Ooohh!!" Dillion moans and her legs shake as she feels a violent vibration from the eggs inside of her.

"Something wrong?" Hayley says to her with a laugh.

"Not here, pleaaaaaseeee?" She begs to Hayley as the vibration gets faster and faster.

Standing in the middle of the entrance Dillion's orgasm is quickly growing through her.

"Fuck, fuck." Dillion gasps knowing she is about to cum right now. Until the vibrating stops.

"Good slut, come with me." Hayley orders and pulls out the leash from her bag.

"What?!" Dillion asks in shock, although disappointed by her denied orgasm.

Hayley attaches the leash to Dillion's collar, just adding onto her humiliation. Without arguing, Dillion follows behind Hayley being led by the lead. As she walks, she sees black men staring and smiling at her and her face burns red with embarrassment.

To her relief, they head into a bathroom where there are five cubicles.

"This one." Hayley says and she points into the cubicle. Dillion fears that Hayley is going to make her lick her pussy here. "Now!" She orders again.

Knowing what Hayley has over her, Dillion obeys and enters the cubicle. Hayley gets in and closes the door.

"Get on your knees." Hayley orders.

"Please, don't make me lick you again." Dillion begs.

"Oh, you're not." Hayley says with a smile.

Thank God! Dillion sighs with relief.

"Now, get on your knees." Hayley orders again.

Dillion has no idea why she is to get on her knees, but knowing she won't be tasting Hayley's pussy she does as she's told.

Once on her knees, the eggs turn on again and Dillion lets out a loud moan. Hoping that she will finally be allowed to cum, she presses her legs together and enjoys the pleasure.

Calmly, Hayley puts one finger onto Dillion's face and turns her.

"What?!" Dillion gasps loudly when she faces the wall of the cubicle. There is a hole in the wall and through it is a long, thick, black cock.

The first thing that comes to Dillion's mind is, It's not as big as Terry's.

Looking back at Hayley who is smiling down at her, Dillion mouths the word "No."

"I told you that you are getting punished." Hayley says loudly, loud enough for the man on the other cubicle to hear.

"Please." Dillion whispers out of desperation.

"Now!" Hayley shouts loudly and holds up her phone and shows the video of Dillion getting fucked by Terry.

Another tear streams down Dillion's face, knowing that she is about to once again cheat on her husband.

Turning her head, she looks at the thick black cock that is waiting patiently.

Tears still going down her face, Dillion unhappily grips onto the cock.

"Good girl." The deep manly voice calls from the other cubicle.

One last look at Hayley who is nodding at her, Dillion turns her head, opens her mouth and guides the cock inside.

Wrapping her lips around the big, black cock, Dillion wastes no time bobbing up and down on the cock.

"Gooodd." The man moans and Dillion forgets about everything going on and just focuses on the cock.

It's easier to forget that she is being forced to cheat and instead just enjoying the big cock in her mouth.

Slowly and lovingly, Dillion runs her tongue around the spongey head of the cock as her lips move up and down. The taste, the smell, it's all so intoxicating to Dillion.

Back and forth her head willingly takes the cock down her throat, moaning as she sucks more and more. The vibrating eggs keeping her on the verge of cumming but never letting her get the release.