Housewife Turned Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssss Miiisstress!" Dillion moans out as Terry is destroying her arsehole.

Hayley grips her hair tightly and pulls her to her pussy. Sticking out her tongue Dillion does her best to please this delicious woman as her arse hole is getting fucked.

"Mmmm you're such a dirty whore." Hayley moans as Dillion's face pushes in and out of her.

"MMMMMM!!" Dillion moans into her pussy.

For a while all that can be heard is Dillion's loud moans into Hayley's pussy and the sound of Terry's skin hitting Dillion's arse.

Over and over, he pounds into her and although it feels fucking amazing it isn't enough to get her to cum.

"Fuck my cunt!" She moans into the black pussy.

"What?" Terry questions.

"Please fuck my cunt, I can't cum with you in my arse." She moans again.

"Little whore wants a nigger cock in your cunt?" Hayley says grabbing Dillion's hair and holding her back, her face is soaked in pussy juice.

"Please!" Dillion moans.

"I think you still need to learn that you are just holes for us to use!" Terry tells her and spanks her arse, "You get to cum if you be a good girl!"

"Fuuuckk!" Dillion screams as Terry starts to pound her arsehole even faster.

Although she's disappointed that he won't fuck her cunt and make her cum, she hopes that by obeying and being good that they will eventually allow her to.

"Yeeess Master." Dillion moans and Hayley shoves her face back into her pussy.

"I'm not going to last much longer in this tight arsehole." Terry announces.

"I'm close too babe, let's cum together using our new whore slave!" Hayley moans.

"Oh, fuck yes, I'm going to fill your arsehole with a bucket of cum whore!" Terry moans.

"Oooohh fuuckk!!" Dillion moans.

She clenches her arsehole around his thick, black cock and she feels him starting to expand in her and knows that he's about to cum. She focuses her attention on attacking Hayley's clit with her tongue and her moaning gets louder and louder.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!!" Hayley shouts out.

"Fuuuckk yeess!!" Terry roars and Dillion feels the first shot of cum filling her bowels.

"MMMMMMMMM!!" She moans into Hayley's pussy as the two of the twitch and quiver around the older woman's white body.

What feels like a gallon of cum is filling Dillion's arsehole as Terry keeps his cock balls deep in her. As he slowly starts to go soft, Hayley pulls Dillion's face away and smiles down at her slave.

"That was fucking amazing." Hayley pants.

"Yeah." Dillion pants back and she feels Terry's cock slide out of her, leaving her gaped and cum pouring out of her arse.

Hayley and Terry let go of their white slave and out of exhaustion she collapses onto the bed in a sweaty mess.

"I.. I.. I..." Dillion gasps, trying to speak but not finding the words.

"We will leave you to recover for a little bit slave, we'll be back soon." Hayley says, giving Dillion's arse one last squeeze before leaving the room and closing the door.

Oh my god, that was amazing. I can't even comprehend, this is too crazy. Dillion thinks to herself as she lies in darkness.

"Wake up sleepy head."

Dillion's eyes slowly waken up and adjust to the light in the room. Hayley and Terry are stood over her, both still completely naked and smiling.

"How... How long was I asleep for?" Dillion groggily asks.

"About an hour." Terry tells her and offers his hand to pick her up.

"Thank you." She whispers back, taking his hand and standing up.

Although Dillion still feels self conscious about her body, she is a lot more comfortable standing naked with these two now, what's left to hide?

"We want to reward you for being a good slave." Hayley tells her.

"Thank you Mistress." Dillion whispers back, although she still feels bad, she is still crazy horny and desperate to cum.

Terry then silently goes and lies down on the bed, his big cock pointing straight up. Dillion is amazed at how easy Terry finds it to stay hard.

"Do you want to ride my husband cock?" Hayley asks, although Dillion hasn't taken her eyes off of it once.

"Y-yes." Dillion whispers.

"Are you going to submit yourself as our slave? Declare yourself as our property to do with as we wish?" Hayley asks.

Turning her face around to look at Hayley who is staring at her with a blank expression.

Her eyes dart from Hayley to Terry.

Is this it? Am I about to submit myself to these two? Do I want this?

Although Dillion is still arguing with herself, before she realises it, she says, "Yes Mistress."

"Good girl." Hayley says caressing Dillion's cheek with her hand.

"Go and sit on my husband's big, black cock." Hayley orders.

"Yes Mistress, thank you." Dillion replies.

Turning her head, she wastes no time to climb on top of him. Grabbing his cock in one hand, she begins to rub his hard shaft around her soaking wet pussy.

"Ooooohhhh." Dillion moans out as she feels the head slide into her.

"What a beautiful sight." Hayley moans from the side, watching Dillion sliding down her husband's thick pole.

"So big." Dillion gasps as she takes more and more cock inside her. Feeling completely filled with black dick.

Not wanting to waste time, Dillion slams herself down on the last few inches until her cunt is completely filled with black dick.

"Fuck yess!!!" She moans and arches her back.

Gripping onto his toned chest, Dillion bucks herself up and down on the thick cock whilst moaning like a bitch in heat.

"Fuck yes! Give me that fucking cock!" She moans over and over, slamming herself harder and harder onto his cock.

"My turn." Hayley says and Dillion turns her head.

"What the..." Dillion says before Terry grips onto Dillion and pulls her body towards his.

Her eyes still on Hayley and the big, thick, strap on cock that she is wearing.

"Time for your first DP." Hayley says walking over to her.

"I can't take that as well!" Dillion moans out but feeling Terry's cock twitch in her makes it come out as more of a moan.

"Oh, you can, just watch." Hayley says stepping behind her.

Pouring a tonne of lube over Dillion's arse, she aims her plastic cock for her already gaped hole.

"You might want to brace yourself, you're about to be fuller that you ever have been in your life." Hayley warns her.

Dillion closes her eyes and grits her teeth. If it wasn't for the immense pleasure she is feeling with the big, black cock in her cunt she would be extremely afraid.

"Here we go." Hayley says one last time and she starts to push the cock into Dillion's arsehole.

"Fuuuckk! It's too much!" Dillion moans but Terry keeps hold of her to stop her from moving.

"Shut up and take it whore!" Hayley shouts and slaps her arse.

Inch after inch of the plastic cock slides deeper into Dillion's no longer virgin arsehole.

"FUUUUCCKKKK!!!" Dillion screams loudly as Hayley pushes the final inch into her, her entire body feels like it's full of cock and her entire body is trembling around Terry's. "So.. fucking.... Full!"

"You are fucking amazing! I'm so glad we found you!" Hayley moaned pushing the plastic cock slowly in and out of her slave.

"Oh, myyy godddddd!" Dillion moans from the double fucking.

"How is it slut?" Terry says to her.

"Fucking good." Dillion moans back.

"Then you're going to love this!" Hayley says and she starts to buck in and out of Dillion's arsehole.

"HOLY FUCK!!" Dillion screams from pleasure as both Hayley and Terry are fucking both of her holes.

She feels like both holes are being ripped open but the pure pleasure she is getting is too much. Her long awaited orgasm very quickly rising to the surface as she moans over and over again.

"III'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!!!" She screams.

"I'm about to fill your cunt with cum!" Terry moans.

Again, Dillion is too lost in her orgasm to tell him to stop and when she feels the first load of cum filling her up it just enhanced her own sick pleasure.

"Fuckk yeessss!!" She screams over and over again. Her entire body shaking and sweating.

Shortly after, both Terry and Hayley pull themselves out of Dillion's holes and she lies down, feeling another load of cum pouring out of her.

"How long until Mark is back?" Hayley asks.

"A few more days." Dillion replies, knowing that this information is just going to encourage them but she's past the point of no return now.

"Good, you can go home now. We will be in touch." Hayley says.

"Okay, thank you." Dillion replies.

Getting dressed, Dillion walks home only to realise she is limping from the pain in both of her holes.

Lying in bed, Dillion looks at her phone, no messages or calls from Mark.

Just over a week ago, Dillion lived a normal life in a reasonably happy marriage. And now? She's admitted to being a sex slave and she knows that she meant it.

CHAPTER 5

The Day Before Mark Returns

The day after Terry and Hayley fucked Dillion's arse, she wasn't given too many instructions. Terry came over and Dillion happily gave him a blowjob and then later on Hayley came over and fucked her with a strap on. Which was great, except that Dillion wasn't allowed to cum.

Mark is coming home tomorrow and Dillion is wondering what's going to happen when he does. Will she be able to hide the fact that she is a sex slave from him? Surely, he will divorce her if he finds out?

Then, her phone starts to ring.

"Hi slave." It's Hayley's voice on the other end.

"Hi Mistress." Dillion replies, fully committed to her new role.

"You're coming around here tonight." Hayley orders.

"No problem, what time?" Dillion asks.

"6pm." Hayley orders.

"See you then Mistress." Dillion says and the two put the phone down.

Dillion decided to go shopping and bought a slutty outfit to wear tonight. She buys a short black skirt and a blouse that is open and shows off her large cleavage.

At 6pm she is knocking on her owner's door.

"Hi slut, you look great." Hayley says answering the door.

"Thank you, Mistress." Dillion replies.

"Come in." Hayley tells her.

Walking into the house, she steps into the living room to see Terry sitting on the sofa watching football.

"Slave, how're you?" He asks.

"Good thank you Master, how are you?" She asks back.

"Good, take a seat." He orders.

Dillion sits down on the sofa and watches Hayley joining Terry. She begins to get nervous, this being more serious than their regular conversations.

"So, Mark is back tomorrow." Hayley says, "And we expect that you are going to remain our slave."

"I understand Mistress." Dillion tells her, "Although I don't know how to do that with Mark back."

"Don't worry about that." Terry tells her.

This doesn't ease Dillion's mind, however she knows that there's no way out of this anymore. Even if she wanted too, this couple have so much evidence against her that she can't say no.

"Right, come with us." Hayley says standing up.

Although they don't put the collar and lead onto Dillion, she instinctively gets onto her hands and knees and follows behind her owners upstairs. Her pussy already twitching at the thought of having sex.

"Get undressed and lie on the bed." Terry orders.

She gets completely naked and lies down.

"Stay still." Hayley tells her and she brings a ball gag over. Not arguing, Dillion opens her mouth and allows the gag to go into her mouth.

After that, Terry grabs her wrists and ties them together with a rope with then ties to the bed. It is a little loose so that she can move around. Following on, her ankles are then tied to each corner of the bed so that she is spread open.

Reminding Dillion of the first time that she was forced by these two, oh how things have changed.

Once Dillion is completely secure on the bed, she tries to move a little but she is definitely locked in.

Then, she hears a knock coming from downstairs.

"Be right back." Terry says with a laugh and leaves the room.

Dillion is confused, is someone else here?

Hayley walks up to her and gets to eye level.

"Now, tonight is going to be a little bit more fun." She whispers, "We have invited a few of Terry's friends over who are going to be taking turns on your slutty little holes."

"Hhhhh?!" Dillion argues into the gag, not happy that other men are going to see her in this compromising position or that other men are going to be having sex with her.

"Oh yes, and we've also made a decision on your behalf." Hayley whispers, "We're going to breed you with a black baby."

"HHHHHHH!!" Dillion tries to scream, writhing in her chains, "Hhhhhh!!" She moans desperately trying to get out, not wanting the idea of being pregnant by a black man.

"Oh, it's too late to argue now." Hayley says with a laugh and stands up, "You're going to lie there and take it like a good whore. Who knows, by the end of the night you might already have enough cum to get pregnant!"

Dillion pleads with her eyes, knowing that being pregnant meant there is no way of her getting out of this. But the ropes are too strong, she has no way out.

The door opens and Dillion watches in horror as five big, black men walk in and then Terry comes in last.

"Alright boys," Terry says, "Here she is."

"Very nice." One of the black men say.

"You can use either her cunt or her arse, just make sure you cum in her cunt. This little slut is going to get knocked up with a big dicked, black baby." He says.

Dillion watches in horror as the first black man walks up to the bed, undoing his trousers. He pulls them down and Dillion can see he is already hard and his cock is massive.

He gets onto the bed and when he rubs his cock against Dillion's pussy, she can't help but feel herself already wet.

Oh god! I really don't want to get pregnant but fuck I love black cock! She thinks.

"HHHHHHH!!" Dillion moans into the ball gag as he slides his entire cock balls deep into Dillion's tight cunt.

"Oh yeah, this is a good cunt." The man says as he wastes no time hammering into her.

As much a Dillion hates what's happening, she can't deny the pure pleasure she is receiving by taking this giant cock. Over and over, she is moaning into the ball gag as her body is forced to stay still and take the fucking.

Another black man walks over and starts to play with her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples which just gives more of a sick pleasure to her.

"She is a hot fucking slut, where did you find her?" The man playing with her tits asks.

"She lives next door, she's married but she wasn't hard to turn into our fuck toy." Hayley says with a laugh.

Dillion's humiliation from being talked about like this by so many men is just enhancing the pleasure she is getting from the black cock destroying her pussy.

He keeps fucking into her, feeling his big balls hitting her skin as he goes deeper and deeper.

"Hhhhh." Dillion mindlessly moans into the gag, feeling a few drops of spit pouring out of it and down her chin.

The faster he fucks, the closer Dillion gets to her own orgasm.

"I'm about to fill this tight cunt up!" The black man announces and the others cheer along.

"Hhhhhhh!!" Dillion tries to argue into the gag and shakes her head but the man doesn't care.

He keeps thrusting in and out of her well used cunt and suddenly he lets out a loud roar.

"FUUCKK!!" He shouts and Dillion feels the first load of cum pouring into her pussy, forcing her own twisted orgasm out of her.

"HHHHHHHHH!!" She screams into the gag, her legs shaking as much as they can whilst tied up.

The man pulls out of her but before his cum can pour out of her pussy another black man's cock is shoved inside of her.

"HHHH!!" She moans into the gag as the previous mans cum is being used as lube to fuck her harder.

The squelch of her pussy fills the room as he fucks her with a passion. Unable to move, Dillion's arms and legs are attempting to shake as she just lies there and takes this fucking like a whore.

"You like it now don't you slave?" Hayley asks from the side and slaps her tits.

"Hhhhh!!" Dillion moans into the gag and nods her head. Hating herself for becoming the whore that they want.

It doesn't take long for the black man in her to fill her with a second load of cum.

"I need a go in that arsehole of her!" One man says.

"Right, I'm going to untie your feet whore, you're going to turn around and get on your hands and knees and I don't want any fighting!" Hayley orders.

"Hhhh." Dillion nods.

Once her feet are undone, instead of attempting to stop this, she does as she is orders and gets on her hands and knees. The rope around her wrists loose enough to let her move.

Not being able to see, Dillion can just feel a hard cock pressing against her arsehole. He first shoves his cock deep into her cum filled pussy.

"This can be the lube you whore." The man says slapping her arse.

Then without any warming up, he starts to push his entire cock into her arsehole and stretches her wildly.

"HHHGGG!!" Dillion grunts into the gag as her arsehole is stretched around this thick black cock.

"Fucking hell!! What a tight arse!" The man shouts as his balls hit Dillion.

He wastes not time fucking her arsehole hard and fast and the pleasure she gets from anal takes over. Dillion is screaming into the gag and loving being used like a fucking whore.

He fucks her arsehole for at least twenty minutes before he pulls out and slams his cock into her pussy. The build of anal means that just by him fucking her cunt a little, forces an amazing, earth shattering orgasm out of her.

"Fuck yes!!" He grunts as he fills her cunt with another load of cum.

After that, one man has Dillion sit on his cock whilst another goes into her arsehole, getting her DP'd for the second time in her life.

Dillion is no longer worried about getting knocked up and knows that it's probably going to happen so she just lies there and takes the double fucking and loves every second of it.

She moans into the gag over and over, feeling her spit pouring down her chin as she feels another load filling her cunt.

The man in her arse then pulls out and fucks her pussy until he cums inside of her once again.

Dillion's forced gangbang lasts for a few hours, each of the men cum at least twice inside of her cunt and by the time they are done Dillion feels like she is completely filled. Cum pouring out of her as she lays there exhausted.

All of the men leave and Hayley brings herself close to Dillion.

"You did well tonight slave. I'm proud of you."

She takes off the gag and Dillion pants out, "Thank you Mistress."

"Good girl." Hayley says and starts to undo the last of Dillion's ropes.

Finally free from her constraints, Dillion knows that she will never be freed from this couple.

"What time does Mark get home tomorrow?" Hayley asks.

"Around midday." Dillion replies, not even thinking of lying to her.

"Okay, come here at 11am." Hayley orders.

"Why Mistress?" Dillion asks.

"You don't need to ask that." Hayley replies.

After that, Dillion heads home, limping the whole way as both of her holes feel utterly battered and cum pours out of her.

Lying on her bed, Dillion touches her pussy with her finger, it is drenched and incredibly sore.

What am I going to do? Chances are I'm going to get pregnant soon. What's Mark going to say?

CHAPTER 6

Mark's Return

11am.

"Hi Mistress." Dillion says walking into her neighbour's house.

"Hi slave, come in." Hayley says and walks her into the living room.

Sitting on the sofa, Hayley brings Dillion a cup of tea which surprises Dillion. This is the kindest she has ever seen her Mistress be.

"We are going to wait until your husband is back, then we are going over and telling him what is going on." Hayley tells her.