Housewife Turned Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm!" Dillion moans around the cock, desperate to cum.

As she gets more and more turned on, the sluttier her blowjob gets. Unleashing something that has never come out before, Dillion is bobbing up and down on this cock like a pro. Her spit is drooling down her chin as she forces it down her own throat.

"You are going to cum over the whore's face." Hayley shouts over to the man in the other cubicle.

"Okay." He replies.

Although Dillion has actually gotten hopeful about tasting his cum, she just carries on sucking the best she can.

"I'm going to cum slut!" The man shouts.

Dillion knows what to do, she pulls her mouth off and wanks this thick cock with both of her hands.

"Fuck yes!!" The man grunts and then shot after shot of warm cum lands onto Dillion's face and drips down onto her dress.

First hitting her forehead, this man apparently has a lot of cum built up and it completely glazes her face. Licking her lips, Dillion can taste the delicious salty liquid.

"Good job." The man shouts.

"You're welcome!" Dillion says back without thanking and instantly closes her mouth.

Looking up at Hayley who is smiling back down at her.

"How was that slave?" Hayley asks.

"Please, can I cum?" Dillion pathetically asks.

"Not yet, I told you that you have two punishments, and it seems your second one is here." She replies and points back to the hole which now has a new, black cock sticking through.

It's not as big or thick as the last one but still bigger than her husbands.

With her face coated in cum and her pussy still desperate for her own orgasm, Dillion opens her mouth and wraps her lips around this second cock.

Having more cocks in her mouth in the last few days than she has in the last ten years.

She instantly started to bob up and down on this black cock. With it being a little smaller she finds it easier to take it all the way down her throat and feels her forehead hitting the wall every time she bobs all the way down.

After a few minutes, Hayley tells the man that he is to cum over Dillion's face and he agrees.

Bobbing up and down, Dillion once again pulls her mouth off and wanks this black cock until a second load of cum is layered over her face.

She has to wipe her eyes to be able to see through the cum and she can feel it dripping off of her and running through her hair.

Having been on her knees for nearly twenty minutes, the entire time the egg has kept her on the verge of orgasm, Dillion turns to Hayley and desperately begs her.

"Please let me cum! I've done everything!"

Hayley smiles back at her.

"You have done your punishment, you may cum." She says which makes Dillion smile, "However, you can't do it yourself."

"What do you mean?" Dillion asks her, not understanding.

"You need someone else to make you cum," Hayley says, "And I see someone here that can help." And then she nods to the hole.

Turning her head, Dillion sees a cock that is nearly the size of Terry's sticking through. Just the sight of it has her pussy gushing.

"I.... I can't." She stutters out.

"Then I guess you don't get to cum." Hayley says.

This is it. Dillion thinks to herself. Her eyes darting from the big, black cock to Hayley.

She can justify to herself that everything that has happened so far has been out of blackmail or been forced onto her, but if she willingly takes this cock then she is making the mental decision to cheat.

Any other time this wouldn't even be a decision. She would stand up and run away.

However, she has had hours of edging from the love eggs. She has felt what it's like to have such a big cock inside of her. Her whole life has changed, her entire way of seeing things.

"I'll do it." She blurts out, not actually believing that she just said it.

"You're going to bounce back on that big, black cock that isn't your husbands?" Hayley says back to her, just enhancing the guilt that she is feeling, but it isn't going to stop her now.

"Yes." She whispers. The guilt, the humiliation, it's all burning through her but her need to cum is too much.

"Go on then." Hayley says and lets go of the leash, completely freeing Dillion to make this decision herself.

Standing up, Dillion lifts up her dress and pulls the vibrating eggs out of her. Not having underwear on has made this just that bit easier.

Facing away from the black cock, Dillion places her hands on the other wall and slowly moves her arse back.

She feels the wet tip of the cock press against her thick arse cheek. Bringing her hand back, she wraps it around the thick cock and lines it up with her absolutely fucking drenched pussy.

"Ooooh god." Dillion moans out as she feels the thick cock sliding into her, pushing herself back against the cock that is stretching her pussy.

"How does it feel whore?" Hayley asks.

"Gooodd." Dillion moans back, pushing inch after inch inside of her.

"Is that your cunt?" The man in the other cubicle shouts over.

"Yeeeess!!" Dillion shouts back not being able to control herself.

Feeling her arse cheeks pressing against the wall Dillion knows that she has the entire cock buried in her pussy.

"Sooo biggg!" She moans desperately, feeling the much needed pleasure.

"If only Mark could see you now whore!" Hayley says.

Opening her eyes, Dillion turns her head and sees Hayley pointing the camera of her phone at her, clearly recording her. Except she's too far gone, nothing can stop her from making herself cum over this cock.

"Fuuuucckkk!!" She screams whilst looking directly at the camera and Hayley smiles behind it.

Dillion ferociously starts to rock back and forth on the cock, holding onto the wall so she can pull the cock nearly all the way out of her before slamming her pussy back against it and hitting the other wall.

"You like that black cock whore?" Hayley asks.

Dillion knows that this can potentially ruin her life but she's too horny. Staring at the camera she moans loudly.

"I love this big fucking black cock!!"

The sound of her arse slapping against the walls fills the bathroom mixed with Dillion's loud moaning. Her prolonged orgasm finally reaching her.

"FUUUCKKK MEEEEEEE!!!" She screams as her pussy clenches around the thick black cock, never stopping bouncing back on it.

"I'm about to cum!" The man shouts from behind.

"Take it over your face whore!" Hayley shouts.

Looking at her still holding the camera, Dillion tries to speak but just moaning babbling comes out. She pulls off the cock and gets in front of it. Wanking the big cock, she hears him grunt and a third load of cum pours over her already cum filled face.

Opening her mouth, Dillion gets a few shots directly onto her tongue and she swallows it all down as her orgasms still goes through her.

"Thanks slut." The man says and then his cock disappears back through the hole.

Panting for breath, Dillion remains on her knees as her orgasm slowly dies down. Only brought back to reality when she hears the click of the leash being put back onto her collar.

"Good job slave. Let's go." Hayley says and pulls the lead.

Without thinking, Dillion follows Hayley back through the bar, becoming very self conscious that she has three loads of cum over her face, hair and dress.

Getting back into the car, Dillion looks at herself in the mirror and she can barely see her face through the mass amount of cum.

"Time to go back." Hayley tells her.

On the drive back, Hayley pulls up outside of a shop.

"Go and get me a drink." She orders.

Dillion just looks at her in shock, not believing she wants her to go out looking like this.

"I can't do that, I'm covered in cum!" She argues.

"Sounds like you want another punishment." Hayley says.

"No!" Dillion quickly shouts, not wanting to be put in this situation again.

Hayley undoes the lead and Dillion gets out of the car. As soon as she is at the till, she can see the shock in the young woman's face.

"Just this please." Dillion says handing a bottle of pop to her.

"Erm, okay." She says not taking her eyes from Dillion's face.

Taking the bottle back, "Thank you," Dillion says embarrassingly and heads straight back to the car.

"Good girl, I'll drop you off home." Hayley says.

CHAPTER 4

The Third Hole

Waking up in her own bed, Dillion looks at herself in the mirror.

"I can't believe you did that." She says to herself, "You cheated on your husband. What's wrong with you!" She argues.

Eventually being able to compose herself, Dillion heads downstairs to have some breakfast when she sees a large cardboard box on her table with a sticky note on it.

"Some presents for being a good slave yesterday xx" It reads.

Opening it up, there are more boxes inside and the pictures on them show that it's a variety of sex toys. Then her phone starts to ring.

"Hi slave." She hears Terry's voice down the other side.

"H-hi." Dillion replies nervously.

"Hayley showed me what you got up to yesterday, good to see you're accepting your position." He tells her.

Although Dillion wants to argue she doesn't want to get any more punishments.

"Anyway, have you found your present yet?" He asks.

"Y-yes." Dillion replies.

"Good, put the butt plug in." He tells her.

"What?!" She asks back in shock, her arse being only used as an out hole before.

"You heard me," he said and then suddenly a notification came up to say that Terry wants to facetime.

Oh god, oh god, oh god! Dillion panics, not wanting to accept but knowing she has too. Finally, she clicks the accept button and Terry's face appears on the phone smiling back at her.

"Hello my slave." He says.

"Hello..." She replies, wrecking her brain for a reasonable response "Master." Suddenly leaves her lips.

"Good girl." He says.

Embarrassed at what she has just said, Dillion stares at him for a few moments but he finally being to speak.

"Get undressed and get the butt plug now slave."

Doing as she is told, Dillion takes off all of her clothes whilst facetiming this black man. Standing in front of her phone completely naked, she takes out the butt plug from the box and underneath it is a tub of lube.

"Lube it up, then bend over and put it in your arse." Terry tells her.

"Yes master." She replies instinctively.

Turning around, Dillion mindlessly bends over the sofa in front of her, showing her bare pussy and arse hole to her master.

Spreading the lube over the butt plug, Dillion closes her eyes and grits her teeth.

At first, she rubs the toy around her small, untouched hole before she slowly pushes it into her.

"Oooh God!" She grunts out, not used to having anything like this inside of that hole.

"Good girl." Terry says, "Not long until you become my three hole slut." He tells her.

Dillion knows that she is being pushed deeper into her submission of her black neighbours, but she can't think of any way out.

Feeling this large plug stretching her arse, in a weird way it actually is turning her on.

"Now, no cumming until tomorrow night slut." Terry says.

"What's tomorrow night?" Dillion replies although her thoughts are lots with the object inside of her arsehole.

"You'll see, be at our home at 8pm." Terry tells her.

"Yes Master." Dillion replies automatically and then the two put the phones down.

Dillion tries to go about her day as normal as she can but it is made difficult with the plug inside her. Every time she moves, she feels it inside.

By the time she gets into bed she feels ridiculously horny, surprising herself with how much she actually enjoys having her arse filled.

Sitting on her bed, she feels the toy push a little deeper inside of her and a slight wave of pleasure hits her.

"Oooohh." She moans, sitting up and then back down again and making the toy push deeper every time.

Not being able to control herself, Dillion lies down completely naked, lifts her legs up and starts to press on the plug, pushing it in and out of her arse.

"Oh god..." She moans quietly as she fucks herself with the plug.

They won't know if I cum. Dillion thinks to herself and brings her other hand to her drenched pussy.

Easily sliding a finger inside of her as she pushes the plug in and out of her arsehole.

"Oh god, yes." She moans, closing her eyes as plays with both holes.

Images of the cock that she rode in the Green Box flash into her head.

"Fuck.... Yes." She pants, pumping her finger it and out of her drenched pussy and fucking her arsehole harder with the toy.

"Fuck me," She moans, her imagination moves to Terry, the memory of half of his cock being in her as she pushes back against him, "Please fuck me." She moans to herself.

Imagining what it would've been like to push fully back and feel his giant cock balls deep in her again.

"You like that black cock slut?" She imagines Terry saying to her.

"Yes Master, you're so deep in my cunt." Dillion says in her head.

Moving her finger to her swollen clit, Dillion massages it for only a few seconds thinking of Terry's cock before her orgasm hits her.

"Fuuuuuccckkkk!" She grunts to herself as her body twitches and spasms, the butt plug in her arse just enhancing her pleasure.

By the time she's finished, Dillion feels a little shame for what she's just imagined.

"No, they're blackmailing you. Get a grip of yourself!" She argues before heading to sleep.

Waking up in the morning, Dillion goes about her day as usual after taking the plug out, cleaning it and putting it back in.

Once again, by the time she is ready to go over to her neighbours she is incredibly horny. Realising that her arse actually brings her great pleasure.

Dillion puts on a light dress and no underwear, knowing that she will only be made to take it off.

"Hello slave," Terry says answering the door to her, "Come in."

"T-thank you." Dillion replies and walks into the house.

It's fairly dim lit and there are candles all over the place.

"Slave, how's the plug been feeling?" Hayley calls out.

"It's.... okay." Dillion tells her.

"Well, show me." Hayley orders.

Dillion knows she was right for wearing clothes easy to get rid of. Pulling her dress over her head.

"No underwear, you are becoming a good slave for us." Terry says from behind and smacks her firm arse.

"Thank you." Dillion replies automatically and Hayley gives out a little chuckle.

She goes to bend over the sofa and with one hand spreads her arse cheek to show the plug inside of her.

"Mmmm very nice." Hayley says and then her hands appear onto the plug, pushing it deeper into her.

"Oooohhh!" Dillion moans in pleasure.

"Oh, you like this you white slut?" Hayley says pushing the plug deeper and deeper.

"Yeeesss." Dillion replies.

"Are you ready for my nigger cock to fuck your arsehole?" Terry says walking in front of Dillion, completely naked.

Dillion can't take her eyes off of his giant dick, it's so big, so perfect.

"I don't know if it will fit Master." Dillion tells him.

"Master?!" Hayley says with a laugh, "I guess that makes me your Mistress."

"Y-yes Mistress." Dillion replies, her face burning with embarrassment.

"Don't worry, you will be able to take my cock slut." Terry says.

"Yes Master." Dillion replies.

Hayley surprises Dillion by reattaching the collar that they had the other day and then the lead.

"Get on your knees, we're going to the bedroom." She orders.

Without speaking Dillion does as she's told. Every movement on her hands and knees pushes the plug around in her arse and she feels herself getting wetter and wetter. Knowing that she is losing herself to these two.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees." Hayley orders.

"Yes Mistress." Dillion replies and does as she's told. Not looking but she can feel their eyes on her.

"Did you cum last night?" Terry asks.

"No Master." Dillion lies.

"I don't believe you." Terry tells her.

SPANK!

"Did you cum last night?!" He asks again.

"No Master I didn't!" Dillion moans out in pain and pleasure from the spanking.

SPANK!

"Don't fucking lie to me slave!" Terry shouts.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Okay Okay! I came! I'm sorry!!" Dillion cries out in pain, her arse cheeks burning red.

"You naughty slut!" Hayley shouts and spanks her as well.

"I'm sorry, please stop spanking me!" Dillion pleads.

"Because you disobeyed my instructions," Terry calmy says and Dillion is fearful of what her punishment will be, "You are going to happily beg me to fuck your arsehole."

Dillion is semi shocked by this, firstly, she thought that the punishment would be worse. Secondly, she knows the humiliation she will feel from having to ask for it.

SPANK!

"Do you understand?!" Terry shouts.

"Yes, yes! Please fuck my arse!!" Dillion shouts.

"No, no, look to your right." Terry says.

Turning her head, Hayley is stood there completely naked holding her phone in front of Dillion, clearly recording her for even more ammo to be used against her.

But, it's no use now. They have so much evidence of her cheating that Dillion doesn't even put up a fight.

"Please fuck my arse." She bluntly says into the camera.

"You can do better than that whore!" Hayley says, at the same time she can feel the plug being pulled from her arse.

"Oooooh please, put your black dick in my arse!" Dillion moans out.

Then, she feels a very generous amount of lube being poured between her cheeks and her empty feeling arse hole. Followed by the feel of the Terry's cock pressing against her tight hole.

"Again!" Hayley shouts.

"I'm begging you to fuck my arse with your big, black cock!!" Dillion shouts.

She starts to feel the pressure of Terry's cock against her arse, with a little time he pushes the head in. It's so much thicker than the plug and Dillion feels like her arsehole is stretching wife open for him.

Lifting her head up, Dillion looks directly into the camera and screams out.

"Fuck my white, virgin fucking arsehole with your giant black cock!! Stretch my fucking hole until I can't walk and you fill me up with your hot cum!" She shouts out. "FUUCKK!!" She moans as the thick cock pushes deeper and deeper into her bowels.

"What are you?!" Hayley asks, making sure to get the entire scene on camera.

Dillion pushes her head to the mattress and bites down to take the pain. Flicking her head up and her hair back she moans out.

"I'm your slave! You're whore! Your three hole white slut for both of you to use however you fucking want!!" She moans out.

"Are you a slave to any nigger cock or pussy?!" Hayley moans.

"YEEESSS! I belong to any nigger that wants to use me!!" She shouts out.

"What's your name?" Hayley asks as more and more of Terry's cock fills her up.

"My name is.... FUCK... My name is Dillion Harrison and I'm a white fucking whore for any black cock or pussy FUUUCCKK MEEEEEE!!" She screams and arches her back up as she feels Terry's balls rest on her and she knows she has at least 7 inches of thick black cock in her arsehole.

SPANK!

"You like that you fucking whore?!" Terry moans.

"Fuck yeessss!!" Dillion screams out, never having received such pleasure before in her life.

"You're never going to argue or disobey us again, are you?!" Hayley asks grabbing and squeezing Dillion's nipples.

"Never!" Dillion moans out, her last shred of self respect gone.

Terry wastes no time with fucking her arsehole. Watching the rim of it stretch around his black cock that not many women can take.

"Fuck, so fucking deep in my arse!" Dillion moans pressing her head against the mattress.

"Head up whore." Hayley says.

Looking up, she can see Hayley's wet pussy in front of her and her legs spread.

"Eat my cunt slave!" Hayley orders.