Housewife Turned Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?!" Dillion argues back, not believing what she just heard.

"He should know that you belong to us now and that you are going to be getting bred with a black baby." Hayley tells her.

Dillion knows better than to argue, although she is shaking with fear knowing that her marriage is about to be over.

For the next hour, Dillion licks her Mistress's pussy until she makes her cum twice before heading back to her house.

Seeing Mark's car outside, Dillion takes a deep breath and prepares for the end of their relationship.

Walking in, they can't see Mark anywhere.

"Upstairs." Hayley says.

Upstairs? This is weird. Dillion thinks.

Following her Mistress upstairs, she starts to hear some noise coming from their bedroom. A slapping sort of noise followed with moans.

Is Mark cheating on me?! Dillion panics.

Walking into her bedroom, Dillion can't believe her eyes.

"You like that you fucking faggot?!" Terry moans.

"Yes Master! Fuck my cunt!!" Mark is moaning.

He is on their bed, dressed in Dillion's wedding dress whilst Terry is behind him completely naked and fucking his arsehole.

"What the fuck?!" Dillion shouts.

Mark turns his head and his eyes shoot wide open at seeing his wife.

"Dillion! I can explain!" He shouts.

"Shut the fuck up whore!" Terry shouts and slaps his arse and continues to fuck him.

"You see, when you and Mark came around for dinner all that time ago and when we went upstairs. Terry could see Mark checking him out. It didn't take much to have Mark on his hands and knees sucking Terry's big, black cock." Hayley tells Dillion.

"What?" Dillion whispers, her head feeling like it's about to explode.

"I'm sorry." Mark grunts as Terry fucks him.

"Be quiet!" Terry shouts again.

"It turns out, your husband has been sucking cock for a long time he just never told you." Hayley informs Dillion.

"Is this true?" Dillion asks, feeling more hurt than she's ever been in her life.

Although she knows that she has been cheating this last week or so, Mark has been doing it for years.

"I... I can't believe it." Dillion whispers.

"It's okay, slave." Hayley says and hearing the word slave makes Mark stare at his wife in shock.

"Slave?" He asks.

"Yes." Terry says slapping Mark's arse again, "Since we knew you were a cheating faggot, we made your wife our whore whilst you were away."

"Really?" Mark asks, clearly shocked as well.

"Y-yes." Dillion stuttered back.

"So, you are both going to be our slaves." Hayley says.

"I can't." Dillion whispers, feeling so betrayed.

"Listen," Hayley says grabbing Dillion and making her face her mistress. "You both love being our slaves. Mark will be Terry's faggot slave and you will service both of us."

"How can I stay with him knowing he is gay?" Dillion asks.

"He's not gay." Terry says.

"He looks gay!" Dillion argues.

"I love you, Dillion!" Mark moans out, "I just can't help it."

"You see, Mark loves cock. But he always loves you. Since Terry has been fucking him, Mark has always said how much he loves his wife, he just can't say no to Terry." Hayley says.

"This is crazy." Dillion says.

"It's a lot. But instead of Mark getting random cock out there, he will just take Terry's and you will be both of our slave." Hayley tells her.

"I... Okay." Dillion whispers, although her head is going crazy.

"Good, now get on your knees." Hayley orders.

For the next few hours, Dillion makes Hayley cum with her tongue and she watches Terry fucking her husband until he cums all over the sheets without his cock being touched.

After that, Dillion sucks his cock until he cums down her throat.

After Terry and Hayley leave, Mark and Dillion have a sit down and a much needed chat.

They agree that they both love each other immensely and don't want to end their marriage. Maybe then can have the best of both worlds and stay as sex slaves for both Hayley and Terry.

EPILOGUE

6 Months Later

Mark and Dillion are happier than ever. They are actually having sex regularly now, mixed with Dillion having sex with both Terry and Hayley and watching Mark have sex with Terry.

Mark is currently on his knees and sucking the cock of a big black man whilst Dillion is tied to the bed getting fucked by another black man.

They are having a competition to see if Mark can make men cum before the cum in Dillion's cunt.

Her 5 month pregnant belly shakes as she takes her third hard fucking of the day.

After they are done, they call it a tie.

Getting back into their house. Dillion sits on the chair, pulls of her dress and makes Mark suck her tits and kiss all over her growing belly before he licks out the three loads of cum from her pussy.

Cumming once more, she pulls her husband in for a kiss.

"I love you." She tells him, tasting cum off his tongue.

"I love you too." Mark tells her and the two continue to make out.