All Comments on 'Housewives of Valley County Ch. 04'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Tell me you’re a racist without telling me your a racist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

way too many flashbacks and day dreams, just write about what is happening in the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Black shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great work as always, was really worried after the long hiatus, really excited for more stuff, thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a good story. The threesome at the end was pretty hot, but also the worldbuilding that went into the society was pleasantly detailed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad to see you fit and well, back to writing fiction. Look forward to your next works.

PhoenixpapaPhoenixpapaalmost 3 years ago

Glad to see you writing on Literotica again. Love your stories. As a Black man, I would love to live in the world you have built. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like that you keep hammering away at your series. They're all quite well written. This series might be my favorite so far. I was wondering though, if you'd ever consider writing a story set in a story of role-reversed 1950s? With black people dominate over whites? It could still maintain the themes you use in your current alternate history stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous