Hove Housewife's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
A Good housewife continues her journey.
2.6k words
4.44
26.6k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Times, they are a changing!

Thank god for online shopping is all I can say. Parcels arrive at my door in plain brown boxes, I smile at the delivery drivers, take in the packages unknown to them there passing me such rude things!

I'm currently at flat on the Seafront waiting for some special guests, a surprise treat arranged for me in a little while. I'm to be the hostess with the mostess, or is it moistness? I was sent the keys and a little list of instructions. I've followed instructions that were given to me, the Cava is chilling and currently there is a line of sex toys laid out on the coffee table. I'm dressed as requested, a slutty bunny girl with thick red lipstick on. I'm so turned on I can't resist having a little play while I admire the Sea view (though I'm still not sure about the wind farm) and reminisce. So much has happened in a short time.

So, where were we, oh yes, the next few days after the night out we're uneventful, I had welcomed Bill home and we made love, he loved my new bald fanny and paid it a lot of attention bringing me off several times, I enjoyed the orgasms and I tried to believe this new excitement, interest and passion would be enough. I worked hard to make it extra sexy, I hinted we could try some new positions and asked if he wanted to do anything we hadn't done before but, unfortunately he wasn't interested other than the usual positions. I acted raunchier and tried to talk dirty to him but having not done it before I think it made things worse.

By Tuesday I was getting desperate and resigned to my new desires and lusty feelings I'd realized I now needed more adventurous interesting downright naughty sex and a lots of it. I'd had many fantasies' over the last couple of days and they were getting quite extreme and risky. But I was more turned on than I had ever been, I masturbated everyday replaying many of the scenes in my head.

Wednesday was my first day back at work and certainly there were butterfly's as I walked in. I thought everyone was going to look at me and give that knowing look of we know what you did and we know how much you enjoyed it! The weather had been really hot so I was wearing a smart knee length summer dress.

Jay and Carl were working on a new mailer on a workstation, I was glad it was them in first and walked over and offered to make the coffee, some of my confidence restored, when I returned we had a quick look at the artwork, soon we were chatting about the night out. They had apparently gone back to Carl's parents after as they were abroad and had a little party themselves with Hillary and Jane, I just said that we had some more drinks and left it at that. The conversation was light and put me at my ease in the office. The morning passed without incident. There was a strategy meeting going on so were on our own most of the time.

A little after three the conference room door opened and out came the big boss David, followed by Steve, Paula and Hilary.

David announced we were starting a whole new project to be headed up by Paula and Steve with Hillary running the day to day work. There would be exciting things for us all and Paula would call us each into her new office and discuss our new roles.

Various meetings happened through the day and I was happily working away, I hadn't noticed that most people had left for the day until Hilary called me over to join Paula, Steve and herself in Paula's office. I looked around realizing we were probably the last few left. A small flutter of nerves went through me but I thought "don't be so silly, its work."

On entering Paula told me to sit down across from her and I was there to understand the new structure and its effect on me. Slightly bemused I sat thinking I was to get some part of the new project. After a few minutes of discussion between Steve and Paula they seemed settled, then with a look from Paula (that wicked look returned to her eye) and with a nod in her direction, Hilary got up and immediately pulled down and off her jeans followed by her panties then she pulled off her sweater. She turned to face me now nude, I got a good look at her. She was a waif like girl, slim, pale skin and very ginger hair tied back in a ponytail. I couldn't help myself, I Looked down and noticed she had Very white skin, pale nipples and what's described as a landing strip.

Then Paula spoke matter of fact, "Chloe, so you understand where we are at, we all play together, Hilary here is showing you a little of what else is available, though Hilary is more of a sex slave and not just a horny nympho like you, take a good look."

Paula then asked if Hilary had done as instructed after the party. Hilary blushed but, keeping her eyes on me confirmed she had. "tell Chloe what you did then" Paula said "I asked Carl to fuck my arse" she replied. I caught my breath, heart pounding, unsure what was going to happen next. Hillary still kept her eyes fixed on me. Paula was clearly pleased with the response "you're such a good girl" she said. Hillary blushed more and nodded, and after some further questions Steve said that Jay would be next up her bum, Hilary's expression changed to a look of slight concern, (I found another time why- hung like a horse he was!)

Hilary was then told that to fully introduce herself, she needed to bring me off. I was frozen in my chair seemingly unable to move, although I had done it to Paula another girl hadn't ever been near my fanny at all!

I was seated in a standard office chair. She looked at me intently then walked over and dropped to her knees in front of me, I looked down as in what seemed slow motion she started to push my dress up from my knees to my waist, she looked up and winked at me, then started to pull my knickers down, awkwardly I raised my bum so they slid down easily, I wished I'd worn sexier knickers now!

Wow, just wow, Hilary was extremely talented, she started off with long licks up and down then started to build up her intensity and more focus on targeting my little bean, soon after this she started sliding a finger in and out of me. God that was good. She slowly increased the pace and added another finger, "oh god, oh god "I said through gritted teeth. I only lasted for a couple of minutes till I came and oh god yes, there it was, this was defiantly what I needed, I had to bite my lip to not shout out remembering that we were still at work. When my vision cleared I was greeted with the sight of Steve sitting on the edge of the desk slowly stroking his erection. Paula looked on grinning "why don't you help him with that" she said. Transfixed I just sat and stared as he hoped off the desk (my god it wobbled) he moved over to me and I just knew I had to have it. Hilary had stood up and walked over to Paula's side, Paula leaned over and said something to her, I couldn't make it out but Hilary looked pleased and climbed up onto the table and got on her hands and knees, her bum was facing me, the cheeks were so tight and beautifully round and in the cleft I could see her rose red pussy lips pouting.

Steve helped me up by pulling on my dress, once standing he continued to pull and my dress went over my head so standing knickers round my ankles and a pale thin bra he shuffled me over to the desk. Faced with Hilary's pert bottom I was unsure what was expected, Steve slide his hand between my legs and turned his hand forcing me to part them, now my knickers strained to stretch across my ankles he rubbed my sopping slit from behind. "Do you want my cock," he said, I nodded, "ask for it then" he said "Steve, take me now, please." I replied a little more desperate than I hoped to sound. "Ask me nicely to fill your CUNT" he said in my ear. Now getting desperate for more satisfaction I loudly repeated his request "Steve, will you please fill my cunt."

I caught the look on Paula's face, the huge grin was evidence enough of how much she loved hearing me use that word.

Steve pushed me forward and with nowhere else to go I rested my head on Hilary's bum. He stroked himself up and down my lips using my wetness to lubricate his cock. Then in one motion he pushed in all the way. I let out a deep groan of pleasure, he slowly started to stroke in and out of me, long strokes building in pace. Paula moved over beside me and kissed me deeply, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She returned to her upright position and turned my head, now my face was just above Hilary's tight round arse, then she pushed my head forward right between Hilary's arse cheeks "Your turn" she said. I knew what was expected and started to lick Hilary's juicy pussy, Paula increased the pressure on the back of my head my nose was right on Hillary's bum hole, it seemed quite obscene but in my aroused state I couldn't care anymore. Steve was now pumping in a steady rhythm, he reached round and tugged my boobs out of the top of my bra, I tried to compose myself. (difficult with your nose up a girl's bum!) after a few minutes he stopped and pulled out of me, "no don't stop." I squealed.

He pushed me down onto the ground. His cock glistening with my juice in front of my eyes, my face just released from between another girl's arse cheek's I couldn't believe the level I'd sunk too. He looked down at me, on the floor next to where my knickers had ended up was an empty champagne bottle, they had obviously been toasting their ideas before, Steve grinned from ear to ear. "ride it" he said, I looked up into his eyes, "go on, get on that bottle." Slowly I moved over and straightened my legs to give me room, I put myself over the bottle and slowly lowered myself onto it. I eased myself down the thick neck and began to slowly ride up and down. It felt so rude, what was I becoming. I was so wet I had no problem with accommodating it and soon I was determined to fill myself as much as I could, I wanted to impress and got into a steady rhythm, the slick bottle stayed in place and I took him in my mouth. My mind was racing, brazenly I wanted, no needed him to come, I couldn't wait to taste it. What must I look like?

Paula had pulled Hilary round to face her and raised her own skirt, she unlike me earlier wasn't wearing knickers. "now eat me." she said standing tall and Hilary dropped and got on with her job. Paula's eyes stayed on me, grinning. I was riding faster, bobbing my head back and forth in a frantic motion sucking and bottle fucking for all my worth when Steve suddenly tensed, realizing I was about to get my reward I sped up and yes, their it was, a great big boiling hot mouthful of just what I needed (also known as spunk to you and me). I recovered myself but continued to ride the bottle now more slowly and actually licked my lips to make sure I had gotten all of the delicious Juice then I watched the others in a state of ecstasy. Hilary was now working as hard as she had on me. When after a few minutes Paula's eyes started to roll and she gripped Hilary's ears and rubbed herself against her hard against Hilary's face. I remembered from my own experience how much she had squirted in my face when I made her cum before. Suddenly she moved back and frantically rubbed herself then she came, the liquid shot out all over Hillary's chest and body. It was an awesome sight to see, after a minute Paula straightened and then once her breathing had steadied she waved dismissively and told Hilary to sort herself out.

Hillary just wiped herself down with some tissues she had grabbed from the floor having been knocked off the desk along with most other things, once she had got up she put her knickers back on. Paula pulled her in close and kissed her softly, "good girl" she said "now off you fuck," as Hillary moved off to put on the rest of her clothes Paula gave her a cheeky slap on the bum "I think I'm going to have a bit of that arse too later" she said almost to herself.

After fixing her skirt she turned back to me, "it's getting on a bit, clean yourself up then let's go and get a coffee and make some plans shall we." She started out of the room. I hastily got myself together. I put my knickers back on over my puffy and red pussy and then my dress. I went to the toilets and re applied some make-up. God what a sight I was.

Soon we were sat in a cafe in Church Road with a coffee and a slice of cake. To all others we just looked like a couple women sitting together, maybe just friends chatting, maybe a business meeting. Pretty sure they didn't comprehend what was being discussed!

Paula also gave me some idea of what would to expect, I could barely keep from stroking myself as she talked. She said she had had her eye on me for a little while but was shocked how quickly I turned into the wanton woman I had. We chatted about the next steps of my so called development as it were, she would help me full-fill my needs and break me in gently, I was both exited but a little disappointed to hear this. Paula saw this and explained that there was a lot to experience and she wanted me to love it all and not be overwhelmed. That after my initial thoughts was actually a bit reassuring, I suddenly realized I was very much out of my depth and her taking control was what I needed. She asked if I was free the next day, I said yes. "Yours at midday then, a lunch date and you're the main course! Dress up nicely for me, oh, I'm bringing a few extra special surprises." Paula finished up and left leaving me feeling a little surprised but incredibly turned on. "Get plenty of rest," were her parting words to me "you're going to need it."

Thanks for reading!

Chloe X

Join me in part 3 as my awakening continues, I get thoroughly put through my paces and something changes my outlook completely!