All Comments on 'Hove Housewife's Awakening Ch. 02'

by ChloeStevens

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Bye Bye Chloe

Despite some of the dislikeable activities in Chapter One, I read it and found it somewhat interesting as a first submission. After Chapter Two, I have decided to read no further. It was too much to cope with things like having "your nose up a girl's bum". Just not my scene. Maybe somebody else's, but not mine.

And the errors in use of the English language are (again) just too distracting -- apostrophes in the wrong place, misspellings, appalling paragraph construction and poor dialogue. (When a new character starts speaking, please start a new paragraph.)

I'll leave it for others to score the story. It's just not for me.

Lue

FilthyFeelFilthyFeelover 5 years ago
Great work

Great 2nd chapter and well placed for the third instalment.

I disagree that grammar is an issue, I often get bored of one liners constantly broken up by paragraphs. My only constructive comments would be to give deeper detail on the actual sex and especially the moments of climax, it often builds well and then suddenly ends with a warm mouthful etc. I would suggest to tease the climax a little more and build the suspense to then detail the orgasms emotionally and physically.

Good stuff!

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurabout 5 years ago
Horny in Hove

Absolutely brilliant! I like to look at stories from over here and yours have not disappointed. Part 1 was a good opener and this one was well written, mucky and a great set up for the series (well I hope it's a series).

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous