How Business is Done Pt. 03

Story Info
How business is really done - ethics are optional.
2.2k words
4.56
2.8k
4
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is fiction but may have some elements of truth. I'll let you decide. No one under 18 is involved in any erotic action or situation.

Part 3

The sorority was abuzz with fun gossip about my stunt at the initiation. All agreed that nothing like it had previously happened. The sisters were impressed.

On Saturday, we were called in for a sorority-wide meeting. When Deb and I arrived, the sisters who we'd not yet met came to introduce themselves. When I identified myself, they began laughing and congratulated me on originality. One whispered quietly, "Jackie, I've asked that you be allowed to join us on the entertainment committee. I'm the chair and I think you will add amazing creativity to our activities. Our president is thinking about it. You would be the first ever freshman to be on this committee."

The president called the meeting to order and again welcomed all the new members. The other members clapped and cheered. That set a great tone that continued for the next forty-five minutes. During that time, old business involving needed repairs to the parking lot behind the house came up. The bids were discussed, and the low one was selected. That company had done previous repairs around the house, and all were satisfied with the work. The total approved was $118,200. The next lowest bidder was $135,000.

The next item of business was to choose a caterer for the first major party of the year. It would be four weeks hence. The entertainment committee chair reported that she and two associated fraternity chairs had meet with three companies used successfully in the past. They recommended a minority-owned catering company that was famous for BBQ and soul food specialties. Almost everyone cheered. It was obviously a very popular choice.

The treasurer handed out copies of the finance report. The carryover bank balance from the prior school year was $1,758,595.31. The accounts receivable from dues were $82,220 and accounts payable were $32,100. All members were reminded that the first monthly installment was due in 10 days. We had to pay $2000 per year as membership fees. The president thanked the finance committee for their diligence in controlling expenses and meeting the budget targets.

The community outreach committee chair reported a project with a local shelter for abused women and children was taking shape. There would be a fund raiser and they planned for it to coincide with the first major party being organized by the entertainment committee. The plan was to have two sisters appear on local television shows to describe the need and give a phone number for donations. They would also solicit all fraternities and other sororities on campus for their help with car washes, raffles and direct donations. We want to have a direct donation table at the party for our guests to give. We'll issue them donation receipts and will need three sisters to help with that. This would be a chance for all Greeks to come together for a great cause and show the University leadership how we can help the community.

Committee assignments for the coming year was the next item of business. The president read all 42 member names and where they would work. Deb was assigned to the community outreach committee. That delighted her. She had always had a compassion for the less fortunate and her outgoing personality would be a big plus when trying to raise funds.

I was assigned to the entertainment committee. That was a preferred committee and many sisters had hoped to be assigned to it. I could feel some tension in the room as it appeared I'd been given preferred treatment. I would just have to work my butt off to prove I belonged.

When leaving the meeting, my cell rang. It was Bert.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi Jackie, this is Bert. I enjoyed our brief meeting last Tuesday and would very much like to see you again. Could we have dinner tomorrow evening?"

"Hi Bert. It's good to hear from you. I'd like that very much."

"Do you like Italian?"

"I love it."

"Great. Give me your address. Would 7:00 be good?"

I gave it to him and agreed to be picked up at that time. I'd been on campus just two weeks and already had a date with a very handsome guy who had licked my pussy. I was feeling good.

Thanks to the training in Geneva, my study habits were paying dividends. I was having a good time learning from excellent professors and their teaching assistants. The few times I was called on in class went well and I sounded like I knew the subject matter. Compared to the tough standards in the private schools I attended, the classes at Yale seemed too easy. I noticed, however, that some students seemed to be struggling, even at this early date.

As Saturday arrived, I began to worry about what to wear on my date with Bert. I assumed that the Italian restaurant would be informal but checked the website and on-line photos to see what others had worn. That convinced me to dress up and wear black slacks, a bright blue silk turtleneck and a grey V-neck sweater. That should show my assets without being showy.

When Bert knocked, I rushed to the door. He carried a gorgeous bouquet of fall flowers. I invited him in, thanked him for the lovely bouquet and asked him to have a seat. As I searched for a container that would be suitable for the flowers, he walked around the apartment.

"Jackie, I can't believe you've only been here two weeks. Your decorating is amazing. How did you find the time?"

"To be honest, my mom came for a few days and helped. She's a divorce attorney in Boston and was between cases."

"Did she go to law school here?"

"Yes, class of 1985. My dad was class of '84," I replied.

"That explains how you're so comfortable here. They must have given you lots of advice."

"Mom did. She was also in Kappa Kappa Gamma and told me a little of what to expect. Which fraternity are you in?"

"Sigma Chi. This is my second year."

"My sisters say you guys are great partiers."

"We try to please."

He walked to the kitchen where I was arranging the flowers in a tall Tupperware plastic container.

"Jackie, I want to apologize for what happened at your initiation. We were briefed on what to do and were strictly warned not to touch any of the pledges. The plan was for you to stroke our cocks to get us hard. Then we were to only look as you bent over to moon us while we jerked off. We guys had a bet between us on who could jerk off first."

"Bert, I understand completely. I messed up the plan by my little stunt."

"That was so funny. None of us thought that would happen. You must be very comfortable with men."

I was silent as I thought about what I should say. If I said 'yes,' that may have him thinking I'm an easy lay. If I say 'no,' he might decide I'm not worth the effort and cost to entertain."

I finally decided to say, "I don't know. I've never had sex with a man. I went to a private girls' boarding school in Geneva where our exposure to sex was almost forbidden. You're the first man who has ever seen my pussy."

He smiled and said, "I suspected that. I could see that you were still a virgin."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you," I said.

"It's just the opposite. I admire you for that. That tells me you have high standards. You may be the only one on campus."

I smiled and replied, "I hope not."

Bert asked, "You ready for dinner?"

"I'm famished."

We went outside and he walked me to his Ferrari that I later learned was a 288 GTO, a 1987 model. I stopped to admire it.

"This is a beautiful sports car."

"Thanks, it belonged to my dad. He gave it to me when I started here."

"My dad gave me a new Volvo. I'd rather have one like yours."

"Those are great cars, Jackie. They have an outstanding safety rating."

"I know. That's what he said. It's still boring."

I enjoyed the zip of Bert's car. I don't know what the horsepower was but it had gobs of it.

We dined at Bellinis Italian Restaurant. After sharing an antipasti, we also shared a wonderful dish called Pollo Parmigiana. The tender chicken cutlet smothered in cheese and a rich tomato sauce was delicious. It was more than we could eat.

Our discussion at dinner was mainly about other restaurants and bars in the area. We were both under 21 so bars were only discussed as rumors with second-hand knowledge. Bert talked about his first year at Yale and how surprised he was about the party atmosphere. He had come from a hard-partying family, but he said his parents seemed like saints compared to the students here.

When we returned to my place, I invited him in for coffee. We talked for over an hour. As we grew more comfortable with each other, our talk turned serious.

He said, "Jackie, I know it's not my place to say this. So, tell me to get lost if I offend you."

I stopped him to say, "This sounds serious."

"Yes, I'm serious. I see you as very innocent and naïve when it comes to sex. Please don't let anyone take your virginity unless you are totally in love. There are guys here who would prey on young ladies like you. You deserve better than many of the men whom you'll meet. You only have your virginity one time."

I couldn't take my eyes from his. He was serious.

I said, "I appreciate your advice and concern. Are you sexually active?"

"More than I would ever have imagined and I worry about it. Girls are easy here. The parties that happen deteriorate into nothing more than orgies after an hour or two. Both men and women are on the prowl and it's not pretty. Do you know what the term 'pull a train' means?"

"I have no idea. Is it a sex term?"

"It means that a girl will take on many men in a row, one after the other. They compete to see how many men they can fuck before passing out from drinking."

"This happens at Greek parties?"

"Here at Yale, they do. I've seen as many as ten men line up for each woman. The woman will lay on a padded table with legs spread and a tube of KY Jelly and paper towels. Some guys will wear condoms but many do it bareback as they call it."

I asked, "That sounds gross. The girls voluntary do it?"

"Yes. They know that the law profession is male dominated. Most famous lawyers and judges are men and that makes it tough to get into a big firm as a woman. It's known that the fraternities at Yale have very valuable networks with other graduates, including many Federal judges. If a woman can, in some way, become part of that network, her future is brighter. She might make judge or a partner in a prestigious firm. So what if she has to spread her legs to help her cause? She enjoys the sex also."

"That gives me something to think about."

"Don't get tempted to go along to get along," he said. "You're better than that. You have an intelligence that most students here could only dream about. To be successful, you don't need to loan out your body."

"If I want to be in the sorority, won't I be under pressure to conform. Why would some girls be so willing to use their sex to gain an advantage and let others get by without trading sex for a possible better future?"

He replied, "I hope not but the pressure will be on."

"Bert, I'd like to tell you about something I saw in Geneva that really bothered me."

"Okay."

I told him about the secret camera in the teacher's room and the real time sex I and the other classmates saw. I didn't leave anything out.

I asked, "Do you think this is a normal workplace situation? Women and men who work together fucking in secret rooms?"

"I'll bet it's more common than not. Using sex to get what you want has been going on since the cavemen days. Why do you think the cavewomen sat around the warm fire, gossiped and took care of the babies while their men had to go out with a stick and a sharp rock trying to kill vicious animals that could easily kill them. Those women used their sex to incentivize the men to risk their lives. If I had to go out with a spear and kill a lion to get pussy, I could probably be celibate."

"Do you think the teachers I saw having sex were getting rewarded by the school in some way? Like career advancement or higher salaries?"

"I wouldn't be shocked," he replied.

That discussion with Bert opened my eyes to see sex in a whole different way. It was a tool and I was just learning how business was really done. My real lessons were going to come soon and continue for years.

The End of Part 3