All Comments on 'How Did It Ever Come To This'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 375 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

???????????????????

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

She ruined his life after he took care of her for half of hers. All so she could have things her way. Yeah, this was a fucking pitiful tale about TWO people who refused to bend. She was as guilty as him. One incredibly depressing star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, she was a loving wife. Unfortunately, he wasn't a loving husband. This was a lesson in how to shoot yourself in the foot. Good story. Five stars.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

Does this count as loving wives as no one had sex, let alone extra marital sex

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 years ago

A superbly well written, sobering slap of reality. I’ve seen it - the spouse of a friend - someone sailing along, apparently normally, right off the edge of their proverbial mental world, culminating with suicide. That’s what I was afraid you had in store for James. This story evokes some bitter wretched memories, to be sure. Very powerful. Very sad. Thank you for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Erin wondered what was wrong with James. The answer is, Erin is what's wrong with James! Erin herself says: -- "I had offers, ... Yes, I considered myself attractive; every woman who is blessed with beauty knows it. ... I was still attractive enough to draw admiring glances, and I enjoyed that. Every woman does: knowing you can turn the eye of a handsome man is something we never grow tired of. Lately, I took more notice and there were a couple of guys I worked with, colleagues who had made it very plain that they were interested. I flirted innocently with them; yes, I was capable of flirtation. There was nothing in it, just a little teasing and flirtation, some suggestive remarks, a gentle touch of the fingers, showing a little leg. At forty-four, I still had nice legs. I'm not a cougar, or man hungry, but I liked to use the tools I was blessed with. I didn't become the biggest selling agent in town without using the tools god gave me.

Okay, I probably went overboard a couple of times, one of which was on purpose to torment James. His stupid childish jealousy annoyed me, so I vamped things up a little one night when we were out at his foreman's birthday party. I danced up close and personal with a young man who was silly enough to let me use him to bait my husband."

-- Erin's vanity cultivated the crop of distrust in James. She lived in LaLa Land, believing she had done nothing to facilitate the harsh reaction from James. Yet her soliloquy about her own flirtatious behavior shows what fertilized the fields of discontent leading to the divorce. But again cagivagurl makes it all the man's fault. As a reader viewing their relationship from outside, Erin never considered the damage she was doing to the man she was supposed to love. She never considered James's POV, how her actions made her look like someone a husband had a right to be worried about, especially her spending time outside the home. Erin gave James every reason to believe she was shopping for an affair with any bit of strange that would take the bait. Erin got the gold, James got the shaft.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Very well written as usual; but, sadly, the content wasn’t up to your usual standard.

You portray a workaholic husband who is apparently so insecure about his relationship with his wife that he wants her to be effectively chained up to the kitchen stove and not allowed out.

We get the wife’s point of view but the husband is a total enigma. His behaviour is showing him to be a somewhat deranged man with some huge mental problems.

At no point has he actually sat down with his wife and discussed their problems.

The actions of their children is quite despicable in that they are not prepared to be open minded and listen to both parents before finding their mother guilty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crap

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Damn! Sad tale of a mental case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the most biased feminist story I have ever read. Totally woman’s POV. Now that I know what you write I will not read any more of your crap.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

It's pretty clear that this authors obsession with being a transsexual and a cross dresser continues to interfere with the author's ability to write a story that features a man who is not a complete asshole.

Unfortunately this author is unable to break out of the Kind of stupid pathetic male characters that she specializes in . It's pretty clear that this deranged retarded author has problems with men And because of that this author takes out their frustrations in these ridiculous stories.

.

In fact the wife did Make several mistakes in handling the situation. The 1st issue is the husband's health. Working that many hours for 20 years in a row is going to be kill him. The wife should have approached The idea for working as a way to alleviate the burden on him.

.

She should have invited her Boss and his wife to the house to Confront her husband to convince him Before it became too late.

.

The author needs to get mental help

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Honestly not even sure why I bother reading your stories....

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 2 years ago

I Am sorry, but this is one of the few stories Cagi has written where the woman does not take her share of the blame. The main character does not understand men at all. A crying shame. An excellent cautionary tale of lack of communication and entitlement on both parts. Well done Cagi.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again a story of a pig headed man,refusing to examine his beliefs or prejudices and digs himself into an untendable position with some one he claims to love. Several of your work features this character flaw. Your writing is so much improved over past offerings. TNX again for your offerings, you are the only one that can finish “A boiled frog”, and Marions story. Jim T……….

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Ot was really good; but why the hell was the first thing the ADULT children said was “What’s going on, mum?”

How the fuck would she know? Why the fuck don’t they know? They spent enough time listening to their father’s bullshit that they should know what’s going on better than anyone.

Lastly, you can’t prove something didnt happen, you can only prove it did. Where’s the fucking proof that she had an affair, other than their father’s word? Please, show me, because I would really like to see the proof that convinced her adult kids to believe she had an affair.

And this bullshit about taking their father’s side at every opportunity…for what? Because he loves them? So does she. Because their dad was amazing? No. He wasnt, he wanted to control everyone. Because she had an affair? Well, she was actually able to prove a semblance of innocence and yet they still took his side.

MightyheartMightyheartabout 2 years ago

Very Sad story.

Well written.

Actually so common.

5/5

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 2 years ago

Wow! A story with the shoe on the other foot. This was a well told story from the other side of the Y chromosome. I know this story will not get the score it deserves because we write to a predominantly male audience. If a man can look beyond his ego and give a score based on the writing this should score well, unfortunately, I doubt that will happen. Thanks for a well written, thought provoking story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man hate much?

RougeHunterRougeHunterabout 2 years ago

Nice enough in many ways but the biggest fault is that there is no conclusion.

It reads like a cut from a real-life story but unfortunately, real-life doesn't equate to good fiction.

Like the fact that real-life may have no need for a satisfying conclusion or for viewers to keep their suspension of disbelief but fiction does.

I'll give it 3 stars and feel even that's rather generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a bullshit story, a really loving wife doesnt ruin her pretend love with all this. She tried to make him understand, not just crush him like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
she

didnt care about james's felings at all ahe only cared about herself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wife not only played husbands insecurities, but she enjoyed doing it while claiming to be a victim. This story is true crap in its purest form

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 2 years ago

Good story, but not what the punters on this site want to hear. They'll never forgive you for not making her a cheating bitch.

sdc97230sdc97230about 2 years ago
Should've seen it coming

James was basically a Neanderthal, but after 20 years of marriage Erin shouldn't have been surprised by that. If she was determined to have that empty nester career (and there was really no reason why she shouldn't have wanted it), a divorce for irreconcilable differences when he first chose not to support her plans could have saved them both a lot of pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad tale but one point, Janes wasn’t invited out for the meal. Not initially, when he protested her going with her box she said ‘fine, if you don’t believe me come with me’. When asked where she was going she said out to dinner with Graham, not out with Graham and his wife, in fact she didn’t know until she arrived that Amanda was going.

Yeah he was pretty dumb but her poor communication didn’t help but instead poured petroleum on the fire.

Sad thst a marriage meant so little neither could give an inch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Probably the worst story you’ve written to date.

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

When the dinner was arranged why didn't she call him and invite him? He turned up to find her getting ready for a dinner date with her boss possibly with but maybe without his wife. She is not blameless. He was an idiot but she failed to communicate her feelings to him. The way they lived a divorce was for the best but him losing his business was just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story

One of your best! But because it put a man in a bad light, the scores are weak. Sad really, that we have so many women haters reading on this site. Thank you COYS

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

ooooo yummy i liked that ty for the read. that guy sounded broken from the get-go though. maybe he read too many LW stories. lol yes i just laughed at my own joke lol

Emyrthil2001Emyrthil2001about 2 years ago

I'm sorry but she never properly explained the reason for the dinner. Also James specifically asked if Graeme's wife would be there. Not to mention she stated that she danced too close with Graeme to make her husband jealous.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Good story! Is this story set in the US or UK?

5

tangoperutangoperuabout 2 years ago

Was she really so blind? I don't think so.

soulksoulkabout 2 years ago

Good writing, too bed is so one-sided, always weak and stupid male characters. After some years following you i realize it`s not gonna change. Have fun but you are too toxic to read so things, unfollowing you now.

ApathyIncApathyIncabout 2 years ago

I liked the story. What it really needs is James' side. To just destroy everything on that tiny bit of maybe seems ludicrous. I find myself wanting to know his motivations. Gave it 4* only because of that. With a little background for that it would be a 5*. Love your stuff by the way!

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

What a horrible story.

James was a loving husband who worked like a slave for two decades to give his wife everything she ever asked for. She rewarded him for all his hard work by starting a career just for her own self-validation, neglecting him at home, while flirting and behaving inappropriately with clients and colleagues.

The wife was so self-centred that she couldn't begin to empathise with how much she was hurting and humiliating her husband, so she burns the marriage to the ground with her awful behaviour. Then, in an act of unbelievable malice, she goes after his business in the divorce, purely to hurt him as much as possible. Obviously she succeeds in getting a hugely unfair settlement, aided and abetted by the gynocentric courts, and destroys a good man.

-

"I'm sorry, Izzy, but none of this is my fault."

It was entirely her fault. The husband was trying to prevent her from burning down their marriage and she blocked him at every turn. All that inappropriate flirtation would have eventually turned into an affair, it was just a matter of time. James knew exactly what the score was and his narcissistic wife ruined him for trying to protect her from herself.

-

Despite how much I hated the ending, it was a good cautionary tale. Never work yourself to death to make your wife happy. She'll show absolutely zero appreciation for all the effort and still fuck you over on a whim if she ever "feels unhappy".

James' biggest mistake was ever getting married to such a self-centred narcissist. His second biggest mistake was not protecting himself and his business before filing for divorce. Act in haste and repent at leisure. With careful preparation and some legal wrangling, he could've made sure she didn't see a cent from his business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Typical “Modern Woman” thinks that because she wants it, she should have it. Shame he didn’t do as he said and destroy the business before she could get he filthy hands on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, by a wonderful author. I know it's just a story, but James worked tirelessly to build a business. He didn't want Erin to have that job, but she persisted. She said she flirted, but innocently made top salesperson. No proof, but I don't believe she didn't get laid. She should have just worked in the office of their family's business. She found a man, younger than she is, and has lots of sex. Something fishy, but I think the "top salesperson" is a whore, James found out, out couldn't prove it. Somebody, please write a sequel, it just may prove she's a whore...

zeuspmzeuspmabout 2 years ago

best story ever in this section of literotica. story itsself is pretty average but considering the reactions of some of site's users.. its 5 star

Escape_WithinEscape_Withinabout 2 years ago

A well written tale. A take on the classic Mars vs Venus. The battle of communication vs production. He made his sacrifices and proved his love. She made her sacrifices and proved her love. Someone wanted more. He proved his love in the archaic manner of provider. Apparently she could not accept his sacrifice and match it with her isolation and separation. He did what he felt he needed to prove his love. Alas it was not enough for her. Not accepting what they had is why it came to this. Well done

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

good story. well done 5⭐

It's nice to find once in a while an honest, loyal and faithful woman.

the husband is so stupid that it becomes a real caricature.

But hey, I guess there must be a few backward morons left these days.

Turning502019Turning502019about 2 years ago

All that and no reason for the behavior. What’s the point 2*

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

Wow! What a sad, sad story. A very well-told tale of a man who was eaten up with jealousy for his wife's professional success.

It seems likely that he considered her working outside the home to be cheating on him and hung the allegation on Graeme because that was an easy, but wrong, accusation to cover up his jealousy.

A 5* story of a genuinely loving wife and the macho idiot she was saddled with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You really hate men don't you? They are either wimp cucks or psychologically disturbed. This is a very sad and very unerotic story of a person writing a story and bashing men.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

It doesn't work, because James never explains why he was adamant about the affair. Story leaves a bad taste in your mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

yet another man hater story by cavigurl - 1*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 years ago

This was a very good story and quite believable. Sometimes, there are no rational explanations for a person's actions. Full marks from me.

1959richard21959richard2about 2 years ago

Pretty good story. Dramatic plot. An irrational character drove the story in a very entertaining way. Good storytelling 🙂👌. Glad to see you are off the soapbox...

Gave you 4⭐️'s.

Thanks Cagivagurl .

I'm

*

*

*

*

I'm AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bullshit. Set up the husband and never listened then the writer conveniently never gives him a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, this felt kinda real to me..no real happy ending tho....CG did it again...always good, nice one

stev2244stev2244about 2 years ago

I'm a big CG fan, and this story didn't disappoint. Easy 5* once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pointless and depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You needed to provide a reason. Otherwise it was So-So story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know you've written some good stories and I am a fan, so don't think that I'm some ogre dogging your ass, but I have to say "bullshit" on this one. This is a bit far out there for me so I gave 3 stars for this one. Sorry.......and I'm still a big fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not as good as your others

Did not like the ending. She did intent to go on a date without the wife. Not go for a relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this sad tale is repeated frequently in the real world.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Brain tumor? Really no explanation?

Makes no sense of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He was painted with too brad a brush. If he was working the kind of hours that we're told, he wouldn't even know whether she was working or not!

~~~

Frankly, while he was wrong, if I were his kids, I would have told her to get Graeme to drop his suit, or they would drop her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Typical liberal tripe. Oh yes, I see a loving wife just by the way she talks to her husband before she started working. She was a bitch then with no respect or gratefulness to a man that slaved doing manual labor 16 hours a day for 20 years so the bitch could have the easy life. Liberals have no idea how a man like James thinks or believes. Just another man hating story from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Knowing the man James was he would have killed all of them when he lost his business. The little prick Graeme would have died a slow painful death while the bitches watched. Back a man like James into a corner and people are going to get fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sorry, not buying it... you made the guy just too stupid and stubborn to believe while the wife is a saint. Nothing close to reality.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Have known men who suffer pathological jealousy; this well written piece is so sad, so real. My only quibble might be the adult children’s immediate believe in their father’s allegations and anger toward mother, yet sometimes even loved ones are quick to take sides without consideration. Again, thoughtful, painful storyline with identifiable characters. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

What a sad story. Well written but nonetheless very sad

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Good story. For once I'll have to agree with the wife in your story. James has some serious issues many which began early in his life and made him into the type man he became. I don't really see a man like you portrayed James to be going to therapy sessions after losing in court. I see him snapping and turning very violent. This situation is the classic setup for murder/suicide and that's exactly what I think if this was real life James would have done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Martian Ego Ray?

No, the wife simply decided to ignore the man she married. He was a complete narrow minded insecure ass, just as he was the day she married him. Nothing he did should have been a surprise, nor should he have been surprised by her determination. This marriage ended because it never should have started. The work and the kids were enough focus toward a goal and a distraction from their dysfunctional personal relationship that once all the buffers were eliminated their incompatibility came to the fore. I suspect it happens in many failed marriages. What we have here is a failure to communicate, and a refusal to accept reality. Stupid people live fucked up lives. Thanks for another example, and thanks for the effort.

CrosfyreCrosfyreabout 2 years ago

Liked this one, different take where there was no actual cheating. I would love so see another trans story or a continuation/finish of “seduced by the woman next door”.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 years ago

"Date... The bloody idiot, I did go to dinner with Graeme, and his wife Amanda, and I did invite Graeme to come along. God, what a dummy." Why did Graeme get invited Twice?

On the night your father walked out on, Erin, she was at dinner with, Amanda, and me. We were celebrating her being chosen salesperson of the year. Oh, and by the way, he was invited to attend. After the fact.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Good story. For once I'll have to agree with the wife in your story. James has some serious issues many which began early in his life and made him into the type man he became. I don't really see a man like you portrayed James to be going to therapy sessions after losing in court. I see him snapping and turning very violent. This situation is the classic setup for murder/suicide and that's exactly what I think if this was real life James would have done.

CrosfyreCrosfyreabout 2 years ago

Liked this one, different take where there was no actual cheating. I would love so see another trans story or a continuation/finish of “seduced by the woman next door”.

Got_an_accountGot_an_accountabout 2 years ago

Haha. Man work hard. Man get angry. Man stay angry. Grrarrr!!! It’s so ridiculous you can’t even write his point of view, 3 whole pages of brain tumor complications. Why tf?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More truth than poetry

CD1929CD1929about 2 years ago

And this is a good story why?????

Shit Cagivagurl you haven't submitted a good story in ages. At first you were on point. But lately.......

AngusMAngusMabout 2 years ago

What a sad sorry tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was hard to read. Not because it was poorly written…..but because it was so sad to experience the self destruction of a stupid intransigent man.

.

His absolute refusal to communicate doomed him. His absolute refusal to adapt buried him.

.

His kids really didn’t help the situation. They took way way too long to accept the truth. In the end, it probably would not have mattered as James was such an idiot. But their very late acceptance of the truth hurt their mother a lot. A whole lot.

.

In the end, I never felt sorry for James. Let him rot in his own bile.

.

4 ****

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

Well written but what was the purpose of this story? The only detail it seems to invoke is that married couples don't talk to each other when a problem arises. Rather a weak plot line that really does nothing to make a reader interested as the point of stupidity by the husband is vastly overdone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She didn’t love him very much. Her way or the highway. She knew his feelings and insecurities but planned her night without him, dressing way better for the other man than she would for him and only inviting him after she knew she had hurt him. She never once tried to meet him halfway about her working. Yeah, he responded badly, but she did nothing to give him any assurances. He might be a dumbass, but she is a stone cold bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i made the mistake of thinking maybe you have developed a new story line. nope, got that wrong. same old, same old. your stories are fixated on hating men, degrading men and believing men are complete fools and buffoons. the story lines never change in your work. think about broadening your horizons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A bunch of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
I don't think it should have been in LW (2 Stars)

An ok story but I just didn't like it. I could not see why it was in LW.

Again opinions are just that a readers opinion. Mine is just one out of all the readers.

grogers7grogers7about 2 years ago

Had to be an untreated mental breakdown. It happens, goes untreated, and life slowly degrades until the patient falls into a crisis. Even at that point and long after, some still refuse treatment. Sad and destructive, it cannot be treated without the patient's participation.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

There's 3 sides to every story. Her side, his side and the actual truth. Since we never had James' side of any of it we'll never know exactly what happened.

I'm sure she thinks she's being completely honest in her recollections of what happened but, most people aren't completely honest even with themselves when it comes to recalling their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sad, but one-sided.

After years of blood, toil, tears and sweat, husband finally realizes, after positioning his children for success and a leisurely life for he and the wife, wife suddenly must go to work. Where was her need to discuss and evaluate her decision with husband. Did she ever realize the impact of what she had done? She set into motion the gradual breakdown, and admittedly she pushed the envelope in her new surroundings. How far did she flirt; she does not go into detail, except that she became a motor mouth, and shamelessly diddled with younger co-workers. Graeme may have been innocent, but she certainly was not. Without discussion, she expected husband to spectate, and speculate, about her newfound freedom. Yes, a sad story indeed. She reaps what she sows.

It is as if these poor writers see the world in their own minds, never having to deal with the physicality of forging a good life, only dealing with the trauma of having their every wish granted their entire lives.

Fucking writers: maybe get a blister on their little fingers, maybe get a blister on their thumb.

We need more Norman Mailers.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

Well written. I've known controlling men like this, and find it hard to believe she was fine with his controlling attitude up to the point of her getting a job, but his butt headed view of the world doesn't truly allow for love, just domination, and possessiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The wife and the cat should stay at home...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unfortunately, this is the worst story of your collection. Utterly psychotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad story. Well done.

orater1orater1about 2 years ago

Good story. Well written. Don't much care for the protagonist, but the author did an excellent job of demonstrating the concept of "pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall." I do like how the author showed that the heroine (protagonist / wife) ends up being the good and innocent girl and hardly responsible at all for how she played her husband (just an FYI - his pride and arrogance had just as much a part of his fall)!! Well written and 5*!

ephesiosephesiosabout 2 years ago

I like this story, it started off strongly but it ended kind of flat. I would have liked to see a reconciliation or at least an explanation to what seemed like completely out of character behavior. If I had to guess, he may be having an affair himself at work and was projecting his guilt. We’ll never know, but I would have liked to see a scenario where reconciliation was possible.

Otherwise good story.

BoxerR100BoxerR100about 2 years ago

Dammm. !!

You are an amazing writer, and a fantastic storyteller. Please writing..

Thank you for sharing your talent.

jflindersjflindersabout 2 years ago

This had the makings of a good story, a couple living the 1950's traditional family style where the wife decides it isn't what she wants any more and with no sensitivity for her husband's views just changes the family dynamic unilaterally to a more modern style.

That is the way the story appeared to me to be going but the husband was written as so over-the-top idiotic that it ruined what could have been. As the characters were written it is difficult to understand how that pair could ever have gotten married and thrived until the offspring were out of the home.

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 years ago

You managed to find the dumbest bloke on the planet and write a story about him.

Interesting.

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

C-gurl can really write, altho I hate what she sometimes writes. I found this story fascinating all the way thru, but somehow the ending didn't seem right. Even a cement headed fool can see the light when it's shining in his eyes. And her kids- there needs to be more of an apology from them.

vhasstvhasstabout 2 years ago

Well, at least we know it wasnt the wifes fault, i mean, CG had her tell enough people that it wasnt her fault, that must be the case..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it a lot. A nice change from the tired LW formula. The husband's lack of consideration for his wife's happiness and his lies to his children were amply repaid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't wait for the inevitable comments that this is somehow the wife's fault.

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

That James guys was insane to be honest. But Ive got no sympathy for Erin. She pretty much provoked him at every point with the clear intention to rile him up. Both of them were clearly not in love anymore and probably for a long time. But with her behaviour at the end she perfectly potrayed the 'the woman takes all in the divorce' clichee.

ribnitinribnitinabout 2 years ago

Wow. Builds up slowly and dramatically. Well done.

abhi_studsabhi_studsabout 2 years ago

It's fascinating how a similar story where it's the wife being illogically crazy garners 4.5+ ratings consistently (a lot of StangStar stories or Saddle stories are built on this trope) but when it comes to a Man acting crazy, the ratings take a nosedive..

I love me a BTB story.. but B has to be a Bastard too sometimes and not just Bitch... History has more evidence of Men being egotistically crazy Men than Women.. won't generalize but looks like more evidence of a lot of Insecure Men filling up the LW story audience...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice spin 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...