How Did We Get Here? Pt. 06

Story Info
The Hardcore Story Continues.
21.8k words
4.44
3.3k
4
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok girls, this one is going to earn you a good bit of money," Jodie told them, "He wants you both at once, with a lesbian show, and some rimming, both ways. You think you can both handle that?"

"What do you think Kate?" Grace asked, "I've never been with a girl before, have you?"

"I've never wanted to," Kate replied, "I'm not sure I can go down on you."

"If you don't want to do it, he will take me instead," Jodie said, "But he wants both new girls. My advice is to try it. How do you know you don't like it if you've never tried it? Trust me, you'll be pleasantly surprised."

"Come on babe, let's just do it, Grace says, rubbing Kate's arm to reassure her, "We'll work through it together. And think of the money."

Kate looks at her and sighs, slipping off her dressing gown down to her underwear.

"Let's surprise him then," Kate says, "All clothes off now. Not a stitch on when we walk through there."

Grace giggles and does as she asks, removing everything so both girls are as naked as the day they were born. They hold hands and head into the room, where the man greets them with a broad smile. The girls stand nude in front of him for a second, their perfect natural tits and pubic hair on display.

"What do you want to do with us, sir?" Grace asks him, "We were feeling a bit hot, so we needed to take our clothes off."

"You both look wonderful," He said, "I'll take my clothes off too then. Why don't you girls start to play? I'd like you to have some fun together while I watch."

Our man gets naked, revealing a large circumcised cock. He is 7 inches even while soft. I sense a genuine look of excitement in their eyes as they anticipate what is coming. Grace takes the lead as I ask her to and pulls Kate onto her to kiss. These girls had been friends since nursery school, and I wondered how they would get on with this scene. I had talked to them before we started to film, and both agreed that they were happy to go all in and do what I requested. Grace started to play with Kate's tits as the kiss got more passionate, then allowed her hand to wander down towards her friend's pussy. Kate gasped when she slipped her fingers down between her legs to play with her. I zoomed in to see that she was already wet.

"Kate, I want you to lick Grace's pussy now," the man told her.

The girls said nothing and lay on the bed. Grace opened her legs and allowed me to get in close over her shoulder. Grace held herself wide open so I could see the glistening pink wetness of her vagina. Kate licked it softly at first before pushing her head down harder, burying her face in the wet folds. I moved back allowing our other cameraman to film from behind the man, who was now stroking his hard cock while looking at Kate, with her bum up in the air pleasuring her friend. He then instructed them to change positions into 69, and the girls were allowed time to get into it. Grace inserted a finger, then a second into Kate, so Kate did the same to her.

"Can I join you now girls?" The man asked, approaching the bed.

"Of course you can," Grace replied, looking up and smiling at him with a wet chin.

He kissed Grace, tasting her lips and wet face with his tongue before feeling Kate's ass and pulling her cheeks apart to expose her asshole wide.

"Don't let me stop you," He smiled before bringing his tongue down to lick her tight bumhole. Grace dived back into her pussy, and Kate screamed as they licked both of her entrances deeply. The man then brought his cock towards Grace's lips and asked her to suck him. She licks the tip and circles the head of his cock, before taking the tip into her mouth. Grace opens her mouth wider to allow him to slide in more, and as he is above, the angle of their bodies allows him to slide his cock further down her throat. After a few seconds, Grace is taking his entire length into her mouth. This is the first time I have seen Grace take a deep throat, and given her relative inexperience sexually, I'm impressed.

Once she lets him go, he moves around to Kate, who also allows him to fuck her mouth. She doesn't manage to take the whole thick length but gives a great sloppy, noisy blowjob.

"I'm going to cum," the man tells her, just before he shoots his load into her mouth. I could see his cock pulsing as he came, and he must have unloaded at least 10 spurts into Kate's mouth. After about 7, she has to let him go, and the last few land on her face and Grace's pussy. Kate tries her hardest to keep his huge load in her mouth, but I can see that she is struggling, and some leaks out over Grace. She manages to swallow the rest and I call cut for them to clean up.

"Fucking hell, that's the biggest load I've ever seen!" Kate says, wiping it from her lips and taking a drink of water.

"Sorry, I should have warned you that I cum loads before we started filming!" He smiled at her. "I hope it wasn't too bad for you."

"It's fine, don't worry," she reassured him, "I just wasn't expecting that much."

When we started again, the man put his condom on and fucked both girls missionary at first, then did them both from behind while they licked the other out. I got some great footage and was happy to call cut after he came in the condom inside Kate to finish. Grace removed his condom and put it in the bin and they kissed him goodbye as he left the brothel. The girls walked back into the living room to greet Jodie still totally naked.

"Well done girls," Jodie said, "But no time to rest. There is a client in the next room waiting for you Kate. He wants oral without a condom, £50. Should be quick money for you."

Kate smiles and stays naked as she walks into the 2nd room. We film her full-frontal nude as she walks in and approaches her client. He too is naked as instructed by Jodie. Kate strokes his cock and kisses him without him asking. Kate is starting to enjoy her new job. When he is hard, she silently breaks off her kiss and drops to her knees, taking his cock into her mouth. She gives him a loud and sloppy blowjob for the next 5 minutes before he signals that he is cumming. Kate grips his shaft and locks her lips around it. I once again zoom in to show his cock twitching as he shoots his load in her mouth. Kate smiles at him, showing that her mouth is full of his spunk before wiping her lips and swallowing.

I was delighted with this scene and we cut for the afternoon. In the evening we only had a few short dialogue scenes to film and some short sex scenes. The sex scenes were all blowjobs. I filmed them in the same way as I had with Kate that afternoon, only this time I wouldn't show the male faces. We would see the naked girls greeting a naked man with his back to the camera. We would see his ass nearest to the camera, and the girls walk in showing their wares. I instructed the men to wank before filming as I wanted them close to cumming. I wanted the girls to approach, drop to their knees, suck the already hard cock and make it cum in their mouth.

This wouldn't be easy to film. Our male stars would be acting as stunt cocks. They were just there to cum, nothing more. Grace would go first. She walked in, drops to her knees, sucks the cock and we film a close-up of it cumming in her mouth. She shows the cum, wipes her lips and leaves the room, with her gorgeous ass swaying as she walked. I had her repeat this exact job 5 more times on our male actors, and true to form, Grace didn't once call for a break. We filmed, cut, and filmed again until she was done. The boys also earned their money as they had to one by one get ready to go again. I was slightly concerned about their ability to go again, as some had already worked in the afternoon, and it would mean cumming 3 times in the day, and twice that evening. All managed it though, and we filmed identical scenes with Kate blowing them all.

The dialogue scenes were just filmed with Kate telling Paul about her work. She was convincing as a tearful wife, and Paul as the angry Husband who couldn't understand why his wife had become a whore. She tells him that she is doing it so they can keep their house, but he storms out. The other scene is the making-up scene when he tells her that he loves her no matter what and that she can continue with her job as long as she is happy. She promises that she will always love him and that she has grown to love her job. They kiss and grope and make their way to the bedroom, ripping each other's clothes off, and shutting the door as we cut.

I was having a drink with Angie after we wrapped up, and most of the actors had gone home. I was too tired to even think about editing footage as I usually did after a shoot, so enjoyed a beer instead. Grace came and joined us as Sean was away on business, so whereas some of the other cast members had partners to go home to, she was at a loose end.

"Ben, my Niece Chloe has been asking if she can come and watch us film tomorrow," she opened. She sounded nervous and didn't wait for a reply. "She's 20, and studying Media at university, so she wants to write her dissertation on porn. She wants to get a first-hand experience of what we do."

I was surprised to hear this, but Grace had mentioned that her Niece had taken an interest in her new career. I was intrigued.

"It's not a problem for me," I replied, "But how will you feel with a family member watching you perform?"

She paused for a moment before replying.

"I'm good I think," she replied eventually, "She told me she had watched my honeymoon video and thought it was fantastic. I suppose there is nothing we're doing tomorrow that she hasn't already seen me do."

"True, but will you feel awkward with her being in the room?" I asked, feeling that this was a valid question. "I can't afford for you to freeze up on set as we have to wrap tomorrow."

"I know, but I think I've got enough about me to detach any feelings and perform," Grace replied confidently, "I fucked 4 men in front of my husband on my honeymoon. This won't be an issue."

"You make a valid point," I conceded, "She's welcome. Tell her to think about what she wants to get out of this. Does she want to film a documentary? Help direct? Star I film?"

"Fuck off Ben," Grace scolded me, "She's still a virgin. She was telling me this at the BBQ when we chatted. Her boyfriend isn't very confident at all, but she loves him. I think she's scared that he'll not be good in bed, and it'll ruin his confidence. They just decided to wait."

"Course I won't," I promised her, "Unless she approaches me. I'll make this clear to her tomorrow, but I'll not make any advances to convince her to film, but if she asks me, and is happy to sign consent forms, I will cast and shoot her. I'm a pornographer, this is my business, and if a pretty young girl agrees to do what we do, I will film her."

"Ok, that's fair," Grace agreed, "I just don't want her to make a decision that she'll regret. I'm older and had my husband supporting my decisions. She isn't nearly at that stage."

"I understand your concerns, but don't assume that she doesn't know her mind," I responded, "Let her see what we do and go from there. Invite her to the wrap party too. We're going to get wasted after this is done."

"Of course! I can't wait to let my hair down," She concluded before leaving for home.

"Thoughts?" I asked Angie simply.

"She wants to experience what Grace is doing," she replied, "I'm certain of that."

"I knew you would say that!" I replied.

"Give me 10 minutes with her tomorrow and I'll be sure," Angie went on, "A woman's intuition is never wrong. I'll work out what she's about pretty quickly. I'll watch over her and she can shadow me, watch the angles I'm filming so she can get technical information. If things go further from there we'll see."

The final day of filming came and we only had 2 more scenes to film. Kate was on set early, as were our 6 men. Grace and Chloe arrived not long after. Chloe was introduced to Angie and me first, and we in turn introduced them to the rest of the cast. Once the formalities were out of the way, Angie and I sat down with Chloe to see what she wanted to get out of today.

"I was hoping I could film some behind-the-scenes footage," Chloe explained, "I just want to see firsthand what happens on a porn set."

"That's not a problem," I said to her, "Have you seen much porn? And more to the point, are you sure you want to see Grace perform the kind of things we have planned today? I know you're close, and she's your Auntie, but things will be very explicit today."

"Yes, I've seen plenty," Chloe replied, "And I've watched Grace in her honeymoon video already."

"What did you think?" I asked her, "And be honest."

"I thought it was really hot," Chloe replied, for the first time looking slightly uncomfortable.

"What did you like about it?" I continued.

"I loved how into it she and Sean were," Chloe opened up a bit more, "The connection between them was the key."

The girl understood what we were trying to achieve. I was already impressed.

"And did it make you uncomfortable seeing somebody you know so well doing the things she did?" I probed a bit more.

"No, it felt natural," Chloe went on, "I loved how Sean gave his blessing, then handed Grace over to your men. He wanted her to submit completely, and she did. It felt real because it was real. Most porn doesn't achieve that. This film won't achieve that."

"Why do you say that?" I asked her.

"The honeymoon film and Kate's wedding night were 2 incredible moments where newly married couples explored a woman's sexuality," she explained, "Whether you meant to or not, you managed to convey the love of their marriage, and the security of the men to allow the women to go wild. You could see how into the sex they were, knowing that their husbands loved them and were encouraging them to let go. They knew they were loved and whatever they did, they would still be loved. This film is scripted. It cannot achieve that. The sex may well be easy on the eye, but it will be fiction."

I was immediately struck by how switched on she was. Everything that she said made sense, and put into words what I had tried to achieve with my films. She knew what she was talking about.

"So," I stuttered, "Today Angie will look after you. She is mainly in production now, but has enjoyed a significant career in the industry."

"I know Angie from her work too," Chloe replied, "I looked up a few of her films when Grace invited me. I like her films, especially the first gangbang. That was a brave way to start." She complimented Angie.

"Thank you," Angie chipped in, "It was a lot of fun."

"How did it feel with all of those men using you like that?" Chloe asked.

"I honestly loved it," Angie said, "I had done 3 men at once before this, so I'd had some experience with multiple partners before this film. Honestly, though, there was so much going on, that you don't get time to think. It started to feel like one cock if that makes sense? One leaves you and another replaces it. It all turns into a bit of a blur in the end. It was fun though. When I had time to think after, the experience was a positive."

"I hope you don't mind me making notes," Chloe said, "I'm going to use some of this when I write my dissertation. I'm looking for all perspectives, directors, technical staff, and performers. Mainly female performers, as they're often used for male gratification. You don't give me that impression though, you seem to have been in control, even when with large groups of men."

"I enjoy being used if I'm being honest," Angie continued, "I'm a submissive lover, so being taken by a large group is something I love."

"Even when they pee on you, and make you lick their asses?" She questioned further.

"Yeah, even then," Angie answered honestly, "I've never done anything in porn that I wouldn't do in the bedroom. Some girls have a persona on film, but I don't. What you see is the real me. Grace gives me the same impression. I don't see her as a performer. What we see on film is her doing the things she loves."

"I agree," Chloe nodded, "I've spoken to her a lot since I knew she had done that shoot, and she loved it. She was conflicted at first about how much she enjoyed it. She was worried about what Sean would think, and her family. Sean has always been fully behind her, but now the family knows, she's free and happy."

"We're going for drinks tonight after filming," Angie told her, "Please join us and we can chat more."

The conversation was stopped as more of our stars arrived to shoot. Chloe returned to observing as our team got ready to film.

Our first scene featured Grace and one of our new stars at the Brothel. Rob goes to visit her at the house and pays as a customer to have her. He sits and listens as she fucks her man. They film a blowjob, cunnilingus and fucking. When the man is ready, he whips the condom off and covers Grace's tits with cum. She rubs it in as he gets dressed and leaves the room. When cleaned, Grace then comes to see Rob as a client and they also fuck. He protests that he doesn't need a condom to fuck his wife, but she corrects him and reminds him that he's a paying customer. He agrees and pays extra to take her anally. We get some great footage of Rob sliding into her ass and he cums inside her.

In the afternoon, Kate and Paul share a dialogue scene where she thanks him for allowing her to sell her body. He says he now has work, but she is free to continue as a prostitute if she chooses to. Kate thanks him and agrees that she will continue working as a whore. She invites him to the house as a treat.

Grace and Kate put on their lesbian show again, this time licking each other's asses while Paul wanks and watches. He invites both girls to lick his ass, and both of them rim him passionately. While one of them licks his ass, the other sucks his cock. He eventually cums in Kate's mouth when it becomes too much. He then fucks both girls in the ass, before showering their faces with cum to finish.

Our film is wrapped, and we have a decent porn film in the can.

"Thought's then Chloe?" I ask her.

"Predictable plot I'm afraid, but the sex was hot," she answered, "I liked the chemistry between Grace and Kate in the last scene, but it was very scripted."

"Ok, I'll take all of this on board," I reply, thinking that the girl might well have some ideas of what she liked to see. I was intrigued by her and pleased that she was joining us for drinks.

We went to a bar on the same street that we were filming on and started to get pretty drunk. Some of the group made their excuses early, but there were still about 10 of us out drinking, including Kate, Grace and Chloe.

"So have you got a boyfriend Chloe?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I have," she replied, "He's lovely, but I'm not sure if it will last."

"Why do you say that?" I probed a bit further.

"I don't know," she says, "He just doesn't press my buttons you know. I like him, but we haven't... Well, you know."

"You haven't slept together?" I chimed in.

"No, not yet," she replied.

"But you've had other boys?" I asked her outright.

Chloe just nodded and confirmed what Grace had told us. She was still a virgin.

"No," I haven't," She said, looking deep in thought. This was the first time I had seen her mask of confidence slip, "I just haven't felt the passion I need with any of the boys I've met so far. I'm not saving myself for marriage, or that special moment, I just haven't felt that spark yet. I want to feel that urge, that need to have someone."

"I get that completely," I said, "I felt like that with Angie. When we met the spark was immediate. We ended up in bed together a few hours after we met. It was amazing. I hope you find that soon."

"Don't worry, I still make fun," Chloe said with a smile, "Mainly while I'm watching your films!"

"So you masturbate then?" I questioned.