How Did We Get Here? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they kissed again, it got more passionate, and he started to touch her wet tits as they kissed.

"Do you not want to wait until I've had a shower?" She asked him, "I'm still covered in piss and cum, and there's loads still inside me."

"No, I want you as you are," He told her, bending her over the desk in front of the mirror.

He dropped to his knees and kissed her ass, licking her wet cheeks gently, then working his tongue around her asshole, which still looked red and open from all the fucking. He was hungry for her, also eating her pussy that was dripping a mixture of her cum, our actors' cum and their pee. He couldn't get enough of her taste. He dropped his trousers and entered her with no resistance, and fucked her hard. After a minute, he turned her around and she sat on the edge of the desk so they could kiss as he fucked her. He was nowhere as big as our stars, but you could tell how into him she was. They held each other, his hand holding her head and wet hair, never breaking their kiss as he came inside his love.

"Come on Ben," He said to me as he withdrew, leaving Becca full to the brim with cum again, "You're the only man that hasn't fucked Becca today. She wanted everybody."

Becca smiled, so I dropped my trousers and put my hard cock into her messy cunt as Chloe filmed. Her pussy was loose and wet after the pounding it had taken, but I loved holding her wet body and loved kissing her salty wet lips as I fucked her. It didn't take me long to add to the mess inside her. Becca had wanted to try a gangbang and ended up having 17 cocks inside her in not much more than an hour. We also had some dynamite footage in the can as she blew us a kiss and got into the shower.

The following Saturday night Angie and I were watching the footage of Becca that had just gone live on our website. We were both impressed with her and decided that we needed to retain her as a star performer if she agreed. We both had a feeling that she would as the girl loved sex. Her video had sold very well, and comments were already popping up asking when she would be back. I was amazed at how comfortable she was being pissed on while fucking, and I wanted to get her and Grace into a hardcore feature that involved more peeing.

My phone rang around midnight, it was Chloe calling, which was unusual as she usually emailed with new ideas.

"Ben, I've decided that I want to make a film," She started, "I want to lose my virginity in front of the camera."

I was shocked at first, but then Angie had predicted that this would happen. I put the phone on speaker and told her that Angie was also there.

"What has made you decide this?" I asked her.

"Every film I've made with you has made me so horny," Chloe continued, "It's getting harder and harder to watch all of this sex and not do it."

"But what about your boyfriend?" Angie said, "Surely you want him to be your first?"

"I've spoken to him and we've agreed on this," she continued, "He goes travelling in 6 months, and is taking a year, maybe longer. I can't expect him to not sleep with other girls, so we're never going to be a long-term thing."

"OK, but have you thought this through properly?" I asked her, "This is a massive step."

"I've got a plan," Chloe said. Of course she did, this was the girl that planned all of her films perfectly. "I want to lose my virginity with Rob first, then I'd like to lose my anal virginity with Alex. Then I would like to try a threesome with Jordan and Danny, and finally a lesbian scene with Becca."

Both of us were stunned to silence by what she had suggested.

"If you're sure about this, then, of course, we will help you," Angie said, "But please make sure you've considered how you will feel afterward."

"I have," she came back straight away, "I need this, and I want it to be something I can remember forever. I want an experienced lover, and I want to tell the story of losing my virginity in a porno. I'm ready for this."

We were both convinced by this point. I couldn't deny that the thought of getting this gorgeous, intelligent woman in front of our cameras wasn't exciting. Having a virgin on film would also be box office.

"Ok, so here is what I'm thinking," I told her, "I will get the boys sorted, that won't be a problem. I would like to interview you and your boyfriend first, but the rest of the scripting and how you want it filmed is your call. For this one, all of the money is yours. How does that sound?"

"You would give all of the money to me?" she questioned, "You can't do that."

"This is a huge deal, Chloe," I told her, "I've never had a girl that wanted to lose her virginity in a porn film. If you do this, you deserve to earn well."

"Thank you so much," she told Angie and myself, "The money will be a huge boost for us. It will help Michael on his travels, and save me having to work in a bar for a while."

"I'm going to book the lads for Tuesday," I said, testing the water as to how certain she was.

"Does it have to be that soon?" Chloe questioned.

"I think that will be better," I said, "That gives you less time to dwell on it and worry."

"Ok, I can do that," she confirmed, finally letting her confident air slip.

We hung up and I immediately sent messages to the lads explaining to them what was happening. All replied within seconds to confirm that they would do it. Chloe confirmed that she had already spoken to Becca and she was a definite yes, so we were ready. But would Chloe be ready?

Sunday and Monday flew past with a constant stream of messages from Chloe asking all kinds of questions. How did we want her to look, what should she wear, did we want her pubic hair natural or shaved? The answer to all of this was that it was her show, she came how she wanted. I had also told her that she would decide where she wanted the boys to cum. There would be no pressure for the usual facials unless she wanted one. I was surprised when she said that this was one of the bits she was looking forward to most.

Chloe and Michael arrived at 1 p.m. on filming day, and she was already a hyperactive bag of energy. Angie was on hand to calm her nerves, so I took Michael aside to speak to him about what to expect. He seemed laid back and was keen to support Chloe in whatever she wanted to do. Before the other performers arrived, I asked the couple to film an interview so we could set the scene. I felt that getting the camera rolling as soon as we could would be the best idea.

Chloe and Michael sat on the edge of the bed and he held her hand as I called action.

"So today we have the director of some of your favorite films Chloe," I started, "Chloe has decided that today she wanted to be in front of the camera rather than behind it I'm pleased to say. How are you feeling Chloe?"

"I'm terrified!" she admitted, giving Michael's hand a gentle squeeze.

"You'll be fine," I tried to reassure her, "You've made some great scenes behind the lens, and will be a star in front of it. Now tell us why you have decided to make your scene?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this on camera," she took a deep breath, "But I've never been with a man before. I've kissed and touched a bit, but never been any further than that."

"So to be clear, you've never had full sex?" I spelled it out clearly.

"No, I'm a virgin." She said definitively.

"So why did you decide to make your first time in one of our films?" I questioned further. "You've got a lovely boyfriend here, so why not him?"

"I love Michael," she said smiling at him, "But I've also enjoyed working in porn, and watching all of these sexy people perform gets me hot. We've never featured a virgin in any of these films, so here I am, willing to be the first one."

"And how do you feel about this Michael?" I asked him. "Surely you would love to be Chloe's first lover?"

"I don't mind waiting for her," he said, "I've had a few girls before I met Chloe, so it isn't like I've had no experience. I've waited 6 months for Chloe, so I can wait a few more hours."

"Will there be no jealousy watching other men take her?" I continued.

"I don't think so," he answered, "I've watched the videos that Chloe has made, and I know what to expect. I'm not the jealous type, and we've agreed that when I go traveling, we will both have other people and see if we can get back together when I come home."

"Ok, that's great. And tell us what it is that you've decided to do today Chloe," I asked her.

"I want to try all of the things we do in our films," she said, stopping short of saying what they were.

"Tell me exactly what that is please?" I put her on the spot.

"I want to lose my virginity with my favorite star, Rob," she said, "Then I want to lose my anal virginity, then do a threesome with 2 boys, then have a girl. I want to get all of my firsts out there in one go. I think our fans will like that."

"I think you're right, our fans will love that," I confirmed, "And are you sure about taking something the size of our lads in your ass? It won't be easy."

"I know, but I want it to be with somebody experienced that I trust," she answered, "Our boys know how to treat a girl."

"I have one request," Michael said, which surprised Chloe as this wasn't in her planned script, "Once you have lost your virginity with Rob, I want you. I don't mind whether it is on camera, or in the changing room, but I need to taste you as soon as you've been fucked."

"But I'll be all sweaty and dirty," she protested, "Can't you wait until tonight?"

"No, this is my one request," He said, "You might call me a pervert, but I love tasting a woman that has just been fucked."

"Please at least let me clean up a bit first," she asked him, "I want Rob to finish inside me in this scene, and he shoots a lot of cum."

"Even better," he said, "I'm not debating this one with you. I'm sure you can give me this request."

"Ok, if that's what you want, I'll do that for you," she agreed, "But everything today goes on film, so Ben will record it."

"That's a deal," He smiled and kissed her.

That was enough footage so Chloe and Michael retired to their dressing room as the other performers arrived. Grace had come to watch over her Niece and still protested that she was making a mistake. She was going to do little to change her mind, however. When the men arrived I briefed them as to what we were looking for. I wanted Rob to take charge when he took her virginity, and to take his time going down on her and making her cum before he entered her. I would then go back to the dressing room and film Michael taking her in what I wanted to be a desperate fuck, where he couldn't keep his hands off her. Possibly even bending her over the dresser and taking her in front of the mirror.

For the anal scene, I wanted Alex to only concentrate on her ass. I asked him not to fuck her pussy, and just to worship her ass, lick and finger her hole before he fucked her. I was also going to try talking her into rimming him. For the threesome, I wanted the boys to concentrate on her pleasure before themselves. Lots of kissing, touching and licking before they started to fuck her from both ends. I also wanted DP if she was up for it. For the lesbian scene, there would be no directing. Chloe was only 19, and Becca was 18 so had no experience. I told them both to just make each other feel good and enjoy themselves.

We were finally ready, so I gave her a knock on the door and called for her to start. Rob was on set already looking smart, and Chloe finally emerged from the dressing room wearing a tight black dress and high heels. She was wearing more make-up than usual, but not too much that she didn't look natural. Michael gave her one last kiss and she walked onto set to meet Rob. He kissed her hand and told her that she looked stunning which made her blush.

Rob took the lead and kissed Chloe, and she started to touch his hard, fit body. As the kissing got more passionate, Rob started to feel her bum and gradually lifted her dress to reveal her perfect ass in a little black thong. Chloe gave a little groan as he started to play with her cheeks and kiss her neck. I could see that she was already feeling the bulge in his trousers. She was getting turned on. He then unzipped her dress and turned her around to face the camera as he helped her remove the dress and drop it to the floor. She looked even more perfect in her black push-up bra and thong that barely covered her pubic area.

Chloe then helped Rob out of his trousers, took his shirt off so she could touch his chest, and kept brushing her hand over what was now a huge erection in his boxer shorts. Rob turned her towards the camera again and squeezed her tits while kissing her neck. I could see her quivering as he did this, she was putty in his hands. Rob then unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor revealing her perfect, shapely tits. He again played with them while kissing her neck, while Chloe reached to feel his cock. Her groans started to grow louder as he played with her sensitive nipples.

Rob then once more took charge and lay Chloe on the bed. He kissed her again, before once again kissing her sensitive neck, then moving down until he could kiss her breasts. He teased her at first, before taking each nipple in his mouth in turn while she started to writhe underneath him. This went on for a few minutes, and Chloe sounded like she was going to cum without him touching her pussy at all. He kept going, squeezing them harder, gently biting and sucking her nipples until she came. I had never before seen a woman achieve an orgasm with a man just playing with her tits. It was incredible.

Rob gave her no time to recover and continued to kiss down her flat stomach until he got to her knickers. He kissed her all around the material of her thong and through the material, being careful to avoid her pussy and tease her to a state of frenzy. We were all anticipating the moment he removed them, which he finally did to reveal her slightly trimmed, but still hairy bush. Rob took her knickers off completely and kissed up her inner thighs, before moving back to her belly, still avoiding her pussy. He lovingly kissed her mound and teased her thighs again, before the moment finally came and he ran his tongue from the tip of her clitoris down to the crack of her ass. Chloe nearly jumped off the bed.

Slowly Rob started to concentrate on her outer lips, teasing them open and licking her opening so he could taste her juices. His face was now covered in Chloe's juices as he started to concentrate on her clit. I zoomed in on his tongue working on her, while Angie concentrated on her face as she had her 2nd orgasm of the day not long after. Rob took his boxer shorts off to reveal his cock, and Chloe's eyes lit up as it was finally in front of her, rather than a few feet away on the other side of a camera. She stroked it lightly at first before starting to put her hand around him and wank him gently.

She looked at Rob as if to ask if it felt good, and his smile told her that she was doing fine. Rob now lay back on the bed as Chloe continued to wank him. She then kissed his chest, and down his six-pack until she was level with his cock. He was rock hard, with his full 9 inches pointing upwards. Chloe licked the tip first, then swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock. We all anticipated the moment when she took it into her mouth for the first time, and gently sucked the first couple of inches. As she got used to having him in her mouth, she gradually started to go a little further until she managed to get about half of his length in her mouth without gagging. She continued to suck him slowly and tease the tip with her tongue when it popped out of her mouth.

Rob guided her head away after a few minutes and kissed her lovingly again.

"Are you ready?" He asked her.

Chloe just nodded and lay back on the bed. Rob rubbed her pussy again to make sure she was still wet. There was no problem there as I could see that she was soaking. He brought his cock up to her slit and teased the tip up and down from her clit down to her asshole. Chloe was groaning with pleasure every time he did this, and he teased her until she was shaking with anticipation. When he finally edged the tip of his cock into her, she winced a little as she opened up to accept his length. Her face told us that it was with as much pleasure as pain when he slowly edged into her. He started with shallow and slow thrusts at first, only putting about half of his length into her. Once she was used to it, Chloe reached around and grabbed his bum to pull him deeper into her. This was his cue to push until he was fully inside. Chloe let out a cry of pleasure as he held his full length still inside her while they kissed.

Rob now started to fuck Chloe properly, pulling his length out to the tip and then pushing back into her fully. She was loving every second, and any discomfort from her first penetration, and was beginning to let go as he started to build pace. Their lips never parted as they kissed while they fucked. Rob as always managed to control himself so we had at least 10 minutes of footage of them making love until he signaled that he was going to cum.

"Cum inside me," she said to him, trying to catch her breath.

Rob upped his pace for a few more thrusts before he buried his cock in her and grunted as he emptied his sperm into her. As I was filming a close-up, I could see his cock twitching as he shot spurt after spurt into her. Her face was a picture as she felt herself filling with his seed, and he held his cock inside her while they kissed for the final time. When he finally withdrew, a flow of thick white goo dripped out down her ass crack and onto the bed. We were no longer working with a virgin.

Chloe walked back to the dressing room and I followed her with the camera and Michael. You could see the sperm running down her legs, but she had a wide grin on her face.

"Chloe that was incredible!" Michael told her, "You looked so sexy."

"Are you sure you still want me like this?" She asked him, looking down at the mess leaking out of her vagina.

Michael said nothing and pushed her back to sit on the dresser, opening her legs to see her messy wet cunt. He buried his face into her wet slit and lapped up her juices along with Rob's spunk like it was the best thing he had ever tasted. Chloe threw her head back and allowed him to do what he wanted with her, and he drank her juices until she came again. Once done, he dropped his trousers and entered her with one thrust. He was nowhere near as big as Rob, but she loved the feel of his cock just the same. Chloe screamed as Michael pounded her hard, his balls slapping against her wet, spunky ass. Michael lasted for no more than a minute before he also emptied his load inside his girlfriend.

His load now mixed in with Rob's and leaked out onto the dresser. I cut the filming at that point and left them for a few minutes on their own. She deserved a rest before we filmed her next scene.

Chloe appeared looking much tidier than when we had left her half an hour later. She had showered and was wearing a red underwear set with stockings and suspenders. She was giggling and joking with Michael and seemed relaxed.

"Ok Chloe, Alex is ready," I told her, "I'm going to have him on set ready with his cock hard. You're going to walk on and start straight away. I want you to kneel in front and suck him, then he will remove your clothes and play with your ass. Are you prepared to rim him?"

"Yes I'll do it," she said, "I knew you'd ask me to do it at some point, so yes."

"Ready then?" Michael asked her, kissing her softly again as she made her way back towards the bed and the lights.

Alex was there and hard as requested, stroking his thick 8-inch cock ready for her. Chloe walked in and kissed him, feeling his hard chest before going straight for his cock. I wanted her to be more slutty in this scene, and she started exactly like that. Chloe was wanking him as they kissed, and less than a minute after she had walked onto the set, she dropped to her knees and took Alex into her mouth. This time there were no nerves and she took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could and sucked him hard. The nervous little virgin had gone and a porn star was coming through.