How Did We Get Here? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god this feels good," Becca gasped, "Fuck my ass hard now."

Rob held her open again as Alex fucked her with everything he had. Within 15 minutes she had opened up to the point of imploring a man to fuck her virgin asshole as hard as he could. She was loving every second of this.

It didn't take long before Alex signalled that he was cumming. He pulled out and shot his spunk over her puffy open hole and ass cheeks. Rob then guided his cock back into her now unoccupied and spunk-soaked asshole. He now fucked her as hard as he could while she screamed. The cum on her ass was running everywhere as she took all he was giving. Rob soon pulled out and shot his load over her asshole and cheeks, leaving her an exhausted and sticky mess.

Becca was done, absolutely flat out. She blew a kiss and waved a tired goodbye as we wrapped filming.

"Are you OK?" I asked her, "That looked intense."

"I'm fine, just exhausted," she smiled as she lay back on the bed and rested, "I've never felt anything like that before. It was everything I hoped it would be and more."

"Well you know my rules," Chloe chimed in, "I'd have you back in a heartbeat, but you have to be something bigger and better. You've set the bar high starting with 2 boys. It'll have to be a girl, or a threesome with a couple, or more boys of course!"

"Let me think," Becca said with a smile, "I think I'll recover from this one first."

"Come on, I think you would love a gangbang!" Her boyfriend joined the chat, "You loved the one we watched with Kate. You were talking about that for days!"

"Stop it!" She scolded him in jest, "But yeah, I did enjoy that one."

"I'm sure Ben could make it happen?" Chloe says, sensing the chance to sell it to her.

"Of course I could," I confirmed, "You were fantastic today Becca, and you're going to have a lot of fans when this goes live. Come back next week, and I'll promise you a surprise!"

Becca looked at her boyfriend and he nodded to tell her yes. He was keen to see more and was encouraging her all the way.

"Ok, of course, I'll come back if you want me," Becca beamed a large smile, "I didn't think you would want me back. I don't look as good as some of your stars."

"Oh, you do," I responded immediately, "We all have different tastes in what attracts us to the other sex. Don't ever put yourself down as you're beautiful, and you were a star for us today. You just wait and see when the fan messages start coming in!"

Becca smiled and went to change, while Chloe and me tidied the studio. We both agreed that we had 2 stars already from this new project.

We spent the rest of the evening drinking beer and editing the footage. We wanted to get the video out immediately and worked to edit the footage down to a manageable size.

"I need to go," Chloe said when we had finished, "I think I need a long bath and some me time. This has got me hot under the collar. She is sex on legs."

"Don't go home to do that when we've got a nice bed here!" I said, half in jest, but also deciding to try and push her a little bit more.

"Are you suggesting that I play with myself here, on this bed?" She said.

"Why not?" I asked her, "Wouldn't you like to have some insight as to how the girls feel?"

Chloe shook her head at me but smiled. I was trying my luck and I knew it.

"You're not surprised surely?" I joked, "I make my living convincing pretty women to take their clothes off and do dirty things in front of me. You would look stunning."

"I don't think I can," she said nervously, "It's one thing being behind the camera, but I've never been naked in front of anybody, apart from the showers after netball at school. But there was nothing erotic about that."

She thought for a moment, and I could see her playing with her hair. She was considering it right enough.

"I'll do it if you do it for me too," Chloe eventually blurted out, "But nobody sees this right?"

"You want me to wank in front of you?" I confirmed with her.

"Yeah, I want you to do it just for me," she said, now sounding more confident again.

"Course I will," I said, overjoyed that she had agreed, "You can direct me like one of your stars."

Chloe didn't say another word and drew in a deep breath as I got my camera and started to film her.

She took her t-shirt off first exposing her fantastically shaped tits in a black bra. Next were her jeans, which she wiggled out of and allowed to drop to the floor. Her knickers were nothing sexy, just a pair of basic black cotton briefs. Chloe turned her back to me unclipped her bra and allowed that to fall to the floor, still not revealing anything to me. She knew how to tease. She then quickly pulled her knickers down revealing her shapely bum, and stepped out, leaving her fully nude. She looked over her shoulder and smiled before walking to the bed. I captured the sexy sway of her hips, and couldn't believe this woman had been untouched by any man.

When she turned around, she revealed a lovely shapely pair of tits, that weren't huge, probably about 34D, and she covered her pussy with her hand at first, before removing her hand and showing her untrimmed bush.

"Don't laugh," she said, looking embarrassed, "I have no reason to trim down there!"

"You look beautiful," I reassured her, "It's lovely to see a natural girl. Just lay down and take your time. Enjoy yourself as you normally would."

Chloe again looked embarrassed, but laid back on the bed and ran her hands slowly over her tits, then her belly, followed by her legs. She brushed her hand across her pubes but came to rest on her tits first, playing gently with her nipples. She enjoyed that a lot, and I could hear her starting to moan softly, and her legs drifted open to reveal more of her hairy slit.

Chloe made eye contact with me as her right hand wandered down to her pubic mound. She then opened her legs wide and made first contact with her clit. As I zoomed in I could see the wetness as she started to play with herself with more intent. She was no longer groaning quietly as she rubbed the folds of her intimate and until now unseen area, slipping a finger inside her wet hole which was now glistening with her juices.

She was still looking at me as her breathing started to quicken. She buried a 2nd finger inside herself as she came. It was an intense moment as she got her breath back. This girl was ready for cock, and I had to convince her to lose her virginity on camera with us.

"Your turn," Chloe said with a smile, and took the camera off me, "I want to be right next to you when you cum. I want to see it up close."

I took my clothes off and started to stroke my erect cock. I stood by the edge of the bed stroking while she sat cross-legged on the bed, still naked while filming. She watched my every move and noticed when I started to become more aroused and closer to cumming. I was less than a foot away from her, so I warned her that I was close in case she wanted to move back. She didn't move at all. I slowed down and held my cock as it began to pulse. Chloe held her hand out as the first warm jet shot towards her. It landed on her leg, she made sure she caught the rest of my load in her hand and gasped.

"My god it's so warm!" She exclaimed, "I love how it feels."

"I think you need to feel more of it," I told her when I had regained my composure, "Let us film you losing your virginity. You can choose any of our boys and they will take care of you."

Chloe smiled as she made her way out to clean her hands, and she said no more about what we had done, or what I had asked her. I had no idea what she was thinking or whether she would even mention this again. I told Angie of our encounter and she predicted that she would crack soon as she felt that Chloe was desperate to be on the other side of the camera lens.

We had a quiet couple of weeks after the recent run of films, but our new line of young college girls sold well. Money from the feature film was also good, so I planned to get Grace and Kate back in front of the camera soon.

It would be 3 weeks before Chloe got in touch via email. She was all business and had a couple of new propositions on her college girl films. She had a new girl who had been doing some nude dancing and wanted to try porn. She was also delighted that Becca had been back in touch and wanted to go further. I called her and she filled me in. Becca had told Chloe that her sex life with her boyfriend had exploded. They had started doing anal regularly and had been enjoying dirty talk about how turned on he had been watching her fuck other men. This led to her bringing a man back to their flat and the boys sharing her body.

Becca's boyfriend wanted to see her with more men and brought up the idea of a gangbang. He showed her some of our films and things got even hotter between them. Becca was so turned on by the thought of having a group of men use her. I told Chloe that this wouldn't be an issue at all, and suggested that I put a crew of 10 men together for her, and not to tell her until she arrived so we could surprise her. Chloe said that she had only asked for 4, so more would be a dream for her.

I went to work on putting the usual crew together for the gangbang, and we met Rachel, who was the other girl who wanted to do a 1 on 1 scene. She was pretty, but heavily made up when she arrived at the studio. We introduced her to Rob and explained what we were going to do. I was trying to read Chloe and her body language towards me, but it was all business. She mentioned nothing more about what had happened or what I had said about her losing her virginity on camera.

The scene with Rachel was average, nothing more. She gave the impression that she had done this before, although I couldn't find any presence online. She was very good at what she was doing but didn't have the sort of passion that somebody like Becca did. It just felt like she was a professional porn star performing. It wasn't bad, but it was a basic suck, lick, fuck and facial. It was cheap and easy to film and sold in a reasonable quantity, but it didn't excite me.

Becca coming back excited me though. The following day I had the studio set up and ready to go for her. Her boyfriend had messaged me and told me of a fantasy Becca had shared with him. She loved Rugby and had always wanted to be the only woman in their changing room after a game. She wanted to have them all grabbing at her, surrounding her and forcing their cocks on her. With this in mind, I booked 15 men and had them dressed in tight-fitting rugby kit.

"Becca today we have a surprise for you," Chloe said as she started to film, "I want you to undress now and walk into the room without anything on. I need you naked and ready for anything."

Becca nodded and smiled nervously. She removed her clothes and underwear, standing naked in front of us with her gorgeous curvy body on show. She once again had a natural pubic bush, that she trimmed a little, but not too much. I filmed her bum as she walked into the studio, and couldn't wait to see our boys get their hands on it.

"Oh my fucking god!" Becca shrieked as she saw the mass of manhood in front of her, "You told them about my fantasy?"

He smiled and nodded, leaving Becca to survey the room in front of her.

"Tell us about your fantasy Becca," Chloe asked her.

"I always wanted to be the only girl in the changing room with the rugby boys when I was at college," she told us.

"What did you want them to do to you?" Chloe went on.

"I wanted them to surround me and use me," she said quietly with a blush.

"And what are they allowed to do to you?" Chloe asked.

"Anything they want," Becca replied, "I just can't believe I'm going to do it."

"You heard the lady," Chloe said to the boys, "Becca wants to be used. Fucked as hard as you can. Will you let them piss on you?"

I couldn't believe I was hearing Chloe talk like this. She was really into this and knew what she wanted from this film.

"Yes, I'll let them piss on me if they want to," Becca replied quietly.

"Get to work boys," Chloe instructed them, "Don't hold back, use and abuse her holes. I want you to fuck every part of her, cum all over her, then piss all over her while she's still being fucked. I want it everywhere. On her face, her tits, her hair, over her ass and back, and in her mouth."

I must have been concerned at this point as this seemed extreme. Chloe whispered to me that Becca had agreed to film a peeing scene, but she thought it was going to be with 4 men, not 15. Her boyfriend gave her a loving final kiss and squeezed her bum before she walked towards the waiting hoard of men. They were on her like she was a piece of meat, hands everywhere, tongues in her mouth, hands on her bum and tits, while others had their hands between her legs. They pulled her hair, slapped her bum and started to get rougher with her tits, grabbing and smacking her huge boobs. Becca gave little cries of pain when they made contact with her sensitive parts, but also gave groans of pleasure.

Within a few seconds, Becca was pushed to her knees, and the men started to get their cocks out for her to suck. Becca controlled the first few, but the men started to fuck her mouth more roughly as they went around. She still had hands all over her body, grabbing at her tits as she sucked cock after cock. I have no idea how many she took in her mouth, but after a few minutes, they led her to the bed and she lay back and opened her legs wide. One of the men went down on her while others brought their cocks to her mouth to suck and others played with and sucked her tits.

Becca soon had a first cock inside her, and he fucked her hard, making her tits shake. She took turns in letting 2 men fuck her mouth, taking most of their length into her mouth without gagging. I told the boys that I wanted each of them to lick her pussy before they fucked her, no matter how messy she was. For the next 10 minutes, countless cocks were replaced by tongues, then more cocks. She must have taken at least half of them by now.

"Boys, when you need to cum or pee, signal to Ben and me please," Chloe told them, "Becca if you can do it, I want to shoot this straight through with no cleanup. Do you think you can?"

Becca nodded as her mouth was still being fucked by a thick 9-inch cock, and she didn't want to stop. This girl was perfect. She may have been a little overweight and with average looks, but she loved sex like very few girls I have ever worked with.

The boys moved her onto all fours next and started to pound her hard doggy style. Her asshole was now exposed so the boys started licking it before they fucked her. After a few more men had fucked her, one being sucked signaled that he was going to cum. She kept him in her mouth at first as he let go, but let his cock slip from her lips as he filled her mouth with cum, his last couple of spurts landed on her cheeks as she showed us the cum on Chloe's instruction before swallowing it. We were still focusing on the cock in front of her as he signaled that he was ready to pee after cumming. His warm liquid splashed over her face and swinging tits as she was fucked hard from behind. She opened her mouth to let some go in and out as he finished.

Becca was looking messy now, but even more sexy. The man fucking her signaled and pulled out. He let a stream of piss go all over her open pussy, her asshole, and up her back as far as her long dark hair. She was now completely soaked. This didn't put anybody off and a new man was soon fucking her and more cocks were presented for her to suck. I then asked a couple of men to get into position so she could rim them. They pulled their legs back and allowed Becca access to their asses. The fucking she was receiving pushed her tongue deep into the first asshole, her tongue licking him deeply. She then changed over to the other man and gave him the same service. I noticed that when the man fucking her finished, the next man had lubed his cock up and started to edge it into her ass.

Becca took a moment and grimaced a bit when he edged into her, but soon had her mouth and ass full of cock again. The man fucked her ass hard as did the man now fucking her mouth. Both came at the same time, one emptying spunk into her ass, the other into her mouth. She didn't spill a drop out of her mouth and it was a huge load when she opened her mouth to show us. When the man pulled out of her ass, sperm leaked out down her slit and onto the bed below. Before she had time to think, another lad licked her asshole, even while it had cum on it, before entering her with his cock. He only lasted about a minute before also cumming deep in her ass.

The man signalled that he was ready to pee, and aimed his stream right at Becca's asshole. It was still slightly open and leaking sperm, so his piss mixed with the cum, some of it going into her hole before leaking out again. Two lads were now taking turns in grabbing her hair and fucking her mouth, while more took their turn to enter her willing ass. Becca didn't once call for a break and as she had said at the start, allowed the men to use her. She made eye contact with her boyfriend a few times and he smiled back at her, clearly enjoying the show his lover was putting on. The man fucking her ass signaled and pulled out to cum on her ass and back. He shot a massive load over her which covered her ample bum. As the two boys fucking her mouth also stopped, Chloe asked them to move on to the double penetration scene. I had put more covers on the floor now as the bed was soaked with all kinds of bodily fluids, and I wanted Becca to be comfortable.

For the next 10 minutes, Becca went airtight with a cock in every hole at all times. They fucked her so hard that her body quivered with every thrust. She still had cum all over her bum and back as many men entered her ass. They changed position when the man at the bottom came inside her pussy. As the man pulled out of her ass, the man below her held her in place. You could see the cum dripping down his cock, but he kept holding her tight on top of him. I caught on after a few seconds when Becca started to moan again that he was peeing inside her pussy. I zoomed in and when he finally took his cock out of her, cum and pee squirted out of her onto him and the covers below.

We had been filming for almost an hour now, so suggested to Chloe that we wrap the film up. All of the boys had taken Becca, and all said that they could manage to cum again and they wanted to give her a bukkake finish. They were still playing with her, and she was still loving the attention of all these fit young men. She looked a mess with her hair wet from pee, and her make-up pretty much gone. She knelt on the studio floor and told the boys to come and wank over her. One by one the lads approached and came over her face and in her mouth. She had it over all of her face, her neck, her hair and dripping down onto her tits. As the last few were finishing, a couple of men aimed more pee at her tits, which she loved. The sensation of warm sperm on her face and warm pee on her tits made her squeal, and she even started to play with herself as they covered her.

Once the cum had finished, the lads concentrated their piss over Becca, getting it all over her body, in her mouth and on her pussy as she brought herself to orgasm for the first time today. She was finally spent and exhausted so we cut as the men clapped her out of the room as she headed to the shower.

"How did that feel?" Chloe asked her, filming a post-scene interview.

"It was crazy," she replied, "I've never felt anything like it before and I loved it. I had no idea I was such a submissive and needed to be used like this!"

"And how was it to watch?" She asked the boyfriend.

"Incredible, she's such a star," He said, holding her hand and kissing her, even though she hadn't cleaned up, "I love watching her with other men, and this many was a dream come true."