How Did We Get Here? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who doesn't?!" She responded.

"I'm pleased to hear that you use my films sometimes," I tell her, "Tell me, do you use toys or just your fingers? I hope you don't mind me asking."

"That would be telling!" She joked and chose that moment to go to the toilet.

Our group had reduced in numbers as people made their way home, and it ended up with only Grace, Chloe, Angie and myself remaining. Kate had gone home as she hadn't seen Charlie for a few days. Grace was a little bit worse for a drink now, as she was letting her hair down. A young lad had taken an interest in her, and I could see them starting to flirt. They were starting to touch a little, and I had the feeling Grace was interested in him.

I went outside for a cigarette and Grace came out a minute later on the phone to Sean. I could only hear her end of the conversation as she joined me while I offered my lighter to light her cigarette.

"Yeah I had a load of fun today," she told him, "I'm missing you so much though, I wish you were home tonight. I'm still really horny."

He must have asked her what the filming had involved as she spoke about what we had done.

"I went with 6 different men on this one," she told him, "Not at the same time though. I was playing a prostitute."

Sean must have asked more about how she enjoyed it.

"I gave so many blowjobs that I think I've got lockjaw!" She joked, "And before you ask, yes I swallowed."

Their conversation went on for a few moments as she told Sean that Chloe had been on set to watch.

"I've got a young lad chatting me up tonight!" She told her husband, "He's only 21, and I think I just blew his mind when I told him I'm a pornstar! He didn't believe me at first, but I showed him a clip of our honeymoon video. I'm sure he had a massive hard-on!"

Sean carried on talking for a while.

"I want to make a bad decision for a change," she told him, "Can I take him home for the night?"

Sean must have agreed as her smile was instant.

"Thank you, darling," she replied, "I love you so much. I'll tell you all the juicy details when you get back. And yes I'll send you a couple of pictures!"

"You naughty little tart!" I joked with her, "Go on, have some fun. We'll look after Chloe, and I don't mean in any inappropriate way!"

Grace gave me a quick kiss and went back in to say goodnight to Chloe and find her man. He was ready and waiting, so she found her Niece, cuddled her and explained what she was doing. Nothing seemed to shock Chloe, and she wished her a good night.

We stayed on for one more drink, and I decided to make Chloe an offer.

"How would you like to direct our next film?" I asked her, "You had a lot of ideas, so why don't you have a think and see what you can come up with?"

"Would you let me do that?" She asked, shocked that I would consider it.

"Why not," I responded, "Although I would want to check your plans before I sign off and commit to it. Think about what your idea would be and pitch it. If I think it's good, I'll back you and help you set things up. That will be some great evidence you can provide for your degree. There can't be many 19-year-old porn directors doing media courses!"

"Challenge accepted," she shook my hand as we said our goodbyes, "I'll be in touch."

We met a very hungover Grace and a bright and breezy Chloe for coffee the next day. Grace didn't look at all well due to yesterday's drinking.

"So how was your young man last night?" Angie asked Grace.

"Good. I think," She said, looking like talking was even a challenge, "I honestly can't remember anything about it. I've got a couple of pictures that I sent to Sean to prove I'd done him, but that's it."

Grace showed us a picture of her sucking his cock with a drunk and dirty look on her face. She had another one of him between her legs licking her pussy, and one more take as a selfie with the lad pounding her doggy style. Her mouth was wide open as she was groaning, and her hair and face were a sweaty mess. She looked amazing, and so slutty. What a transformation this girl had made since we met the shy young bride on her honeymoon. She loved cock and couldn't seem to get enough.

"I was naughty," she told us, "We didn't use protection and I let him cum inside me. We even did it again this morning and he finished in me again. Thank god I'm on the pill, but I've had to take an extra test to make sure I'm still clean. I may have to wait a few weeks before I work again."

We chatted about the shoot for a while and how much Chloe had enjoyed being present and so close to the action. She had been up all night writing based on the notes she had made and planning for her film. She already had her pitch ready.

"So the idea I'd like to pitch to you," she began, "Desperate College Girls. Sounds like a cheesy title, but that's the idea to bring people in. The idea is that this will be a reality film. I'm going to advertise for real girls at college and university who would be prepared to film porn for money."

"Ok, go on," I was intrigued.

"Students are all poor unless Mummy and Daddy are rich," she went on, "And that doesn't apply to 99% of us. I know girls who work on minimum wage in bars, who strip for extra cash and have even talked to a few who work in Brothels like the one in your film to earn enough cash to survive. Can we convince them to shoot porn?"

Angie and I both nodded, it sounded like a great idea, but I did have reservations.

"How confident would you be about getting interested though?" I asked her. "This sounds like it would run as a series, one shoot per girl. If that's the case, we would need a fair bit of interest to make it worthwhile investing in."

"I've thought about that, and I think that interest would be high," she replied. The girl is certainly confident, I give her that. "I started thinking about this yesterday, and I've already posted an advert. I've had 3 replies already. Like I say, students are desperate for cash."

I was impressed by her, I couldn't hide that. She seemed to be very switched on and was very intelligent. She seemed to have done a good bit of research too, which showed in what she was saying. I let her continue.

"So I'm thinking it will work like this," she went on, "I will go and interview the girls that I select. I'll ask them standard questions, then find out a little bit more about their sex life. Do they have a boyfriend, how many people they have slept with etc.. I'll then look to push them further as to how dirty they will be for money. If they just want to strip, it will be virtually nothing, a blowjob will say £50, full sex would be £150, threesomes £300, and more for gangbangs and so on."

"I like the sound of this," I told her, "You Angie?"

"I think it sounds great," she commented, "As long as we can get the girls, we can supply the boys. And girls if that is what they want. I say we do it as long as you find plenty of takers."

"I want this to be real too," she went on, "I'm not worried about the girl's looks, size etc., just what they will do in front of the camera. Do you think we can sell it with girls that aren't as pretty?"

"In my opinion yes," I answered, "I think we can. There is always a market for real porn. If the girl is a genuine newcomer and hasn't fucked on film before, people will want to watch her, no matter how she looks."

"Great, I'll start to reply to the emails I've got then," Chloe finished, "I'm also wanting to get interviews with boyfriends if some of the girls have them and want to tell them. I know that a lot won't, but I think that would be good to have a male perspective on how it feels for your partner to be fucked by other men for money. Some might love it, others might be more reluctant. It'll be a great social study as well as hot porn."

Her enthusiasm and confidence were infectious. We left the meeting full of ideas as to how we could sell this product. Angie and I both felt that as long as the girls were genuine, and none turned out to be established pornstars, she was onto a winner. We would be able to verify a lot of them with our contacts in the business, so we were on.

I still couldn't help but hope that all of this might lead to us getting Chloe herself in front of the camera rather than behind it.

I didn't have to wait too long for Chloe to be back in touch. A couple of days later, I received a file with a video attached. As it played, it was a simple setting of a girl called Emily. She introduced herself as being 20 years old and a student. She was a slim blonde girl with her hair tied back, with a pair of jeans and a tight black top, that showed off her small but pert-looking tits.

"So Emily," Chloe asked, "What brings you here today?"

"I saw your advert for girls who are prepared to work in porn," She answered, "So I thought I would give it a go. I'm not sure how all of this will work."

"Well that is up to you in the end," Chloe said, "How far you want to go is entirely up to you. Have you done any kind of sex-related work?"

"No never," Emily replied, now looking a little nervous.

"So what made you answer the advert?" Chloe pressed further.

"Well I'm working on the bar at the Student Union at the moment," Emily answered, "And it's minimum wage. I'm only earning £50 for an 8-hour shift. It's soul destroying and hard to live on."

"I get that, I'm in the same boat as you," Chloe empathized with her.

"I could use the extra cash," she went on, "So I needed to consider what else I could do."

"So I need to be clear on a few things, just so you fully understand everything we are looking at," Chloe carried on, "I will be shooting you in a hardcore porn film, so you understand that it will involve you having real sex with somebody in front of a camera. This isn't a standard modeling job where we just take pictures."

"Yes, I understand," Emily confirmed.

"It will be available behind a pay wall on an Internet site, so we will need you to sign consent forms to agree to this," Chloe wanted to make things clear, "Once it is out there, it is out there forever. You need to consider how this will impact relationships now and in the future."

Emily nodded and looked even more nervous.

"So do you have a boyfriend Emily?" Chloe asked her.

"Yes I do," she answered.

"How long have you been together?" She went on.

"Just coming up to a year,"

"And do you sleep together?" Chloe pressed on, "Sorry if that sounds like an obvious question, but you never know."

"Yes we do," Emily answered, "I guess that we do it pretty regularly, the same as most couples I suppose."

"And does he know that you're here today?" Chloe asked.

"He does," Emily said, starting to look very uncomfortable, "But he thinks it's just a modeling job, not porn."

"Why did you not tell him what it was for?" Chloe asked.

"I'm not sure how he would react," Emily admitted, "I don't think he would be happy if I had sex with another man."

"Consider that there is a high chance he will find out," Chloe warned her, "We live, work and study together here with a lot of young people. A lot of people use porn, so I think you have to consider telling him before it goes out there."

Emily nodded, and I wondered whether she would, or just risk it and hope he didn't find out.

"OK Emily, I'm going to ask you a few more questions about sex now," Chloe went on, "How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"I was 18," Emily said, blushing.

"And was it with a boyfriend or a one-night stand?"

"He was a friend," she continued, "We got a bit drunk at a party and things just happened. It wasn't great, and we agreed to just put it behind us and remain mates."

"And how many partners have you had?" Chloe asked.

"5," Emily answered, "Not many I guess."

"And what kind of things do you like sexually?" Chloe continued.

"I like it when a man goes down on me," she answered, "I suppose most girls do. Not all men are good at it though."

"Is your boyfriend good at it?"

"He's improving all the time," Emily said with a little laugh.

"Good to hear that," Chloe said with a little laugh.

"Now have you ever done anything a bit more naughty Emily?" Chloe started to prove a bit more, "Do you let him cum in your mouth? Take you anally? Cum on your body or face?"

"I haven't done any of those things," Emily said honestly.

"And would you do them?" Chloe pressed her.

"I'm not sure about anal," she answered, "It hasn't interested me, but I think I can do the rest."

"Ok, that's good," Chloe said, "Cum in the mouth, face or body will be essential. And have you ever had sex with more than one person at the same time?"

"No never," she shook her head and it looked like that was a definite no-go area, "I just don't think I could do that."

"Ok, it isn't for everyone," Chloe reassured her, "We won't be forcing you to do anything against your will. Although the further you go, the more we will pay."

Emily shook her head and Chloe asked her to take her clothes off. Emily undressed nervously and had unsexy day-to-day underwear on. She quickly removed them to show a bushy unshaven pussy and a small bit of nice natural tits. She was attractive and would sell.

"So what would you be prepared to do?" Chloe said after having her show her body from a few different angles.

"I suppose I would just like to have a man," Emily said, "I don't know, just a straightforward scene I guess."

"Ok, so if you want to do a normal male/female scene, we can pay you £150, or £200 if you will allow the man to cum on your face," Chloe told her in a very businesslike manner, "If you decide to try anal, that will go up to £300."

"I'll agree to have him cum on my face," Emily agreed, "But not anal."

Chloe shook her hand and agreed that she would set that up. The film cut and I read the rest of the email. She was prepared to film this coming weekend, and out of the profiles of the 4 stars I had available, she chose to work with our new man Rob. We set the studio up as a basic bed and lights, nothing more. I kept costs low so I could afford to pay her slightly more. I agreed to £300 on the phone with Chloe, as Rob would be on a similar wage being new to the business. It would be the cheapest film we had made in quite some time.

Chloe and Emily arrived on Saturday afternoon right on time. We shook hands and I gave them both a tour of the studio and changing areas. Emily was a naturally pretty girl and had an innocence about her that customers would love. She started to get nervous when she saw the bed set up with the lights on it and cameras trained on it. I think that was when it dawned on her that she was about to have sex with a man she had never met for money, and we were going to film her in a very intimate way.

"OK Emily, here is how it will work," I told her, "You'll be able to go and get ready in a private room shortly. When you are ready, let us know and we will film you as you walk onto set. Rob will be there waiting for you and we will film a very brief bit of chat. Chloe will then be directing the sex part."

"So what I'm looking for is it to be natural," She explained, "Rob is new to the business too, but he will lead the way. I don't plan to direct much and will let you guys do what feels good. I might ask you to move body positions at times, but this will just be for us to get better close-up shots."

Emily agreed and went to get changed. Rob arrived not too long after and got himself ready to go. He was looking forward to this. He still had the enthusiasm of a man that couldn't believe he was lucky enough to get into the porn industry and have so many different women. Most started like this until the demands of the business started to bite.

Rob was already on set wearing a pair of smart shorts and a tight-fitting t-shirt that showed his fit shape when Emily gave us word that she was ready. Chloe would handle the hand-held camera, while I would operate the master one on the stand. I also had a 3rd camera that was set to automatically record from a greater height. I could use this for longer shots when needed. Chloe called action and Emily walked through wearing a short and tight black dress. She was very petite and had a lovely figure. They greeted each other and she sat on the bed next to Rob.

"So Emily this is your first time on camera," Emily opened, "Thank you so much for joining us. Our viewers won't believe it, but this is the first time you have set eyes on Rob. I hope he is as good as you hoped!"

"He's lovely!" She said with a little giggle, and he put his hand on her leg and kissed her cheek. Emily blushed again.

"So I think you 2 will enjoy yourselves today, so let's go for it!" Chloe stopped and filmed as Rob started to rub Emily's leg and kiss her neck. She let out a little sigh which told me that she liked it, and she made no attempts to stop him as Rob's hand moved further up her thigh.

They started to kiss, and it was immediately believable and passionate. They went for it, with nothing subtle, instead trying to devour each other. Rob moved his hand to stroke her upper body from the hip upwards. Emily was starting to let out little groans as their kiss continued. She had her hand behind his head pulling him towards her. Rob started to feel her tits as this went on before he started to ease her back onto the bed. He broke from the kiss for a moment to remove his shirt, then went back to kissing Emily again.

"Now Chloe tells me that you love a man going down on you?" Rob says, taking a breather from their kiss.

Emily nods and kisses him again before he breaks away to kiss down her neck and body. Emily still had her dress and shoes on, but Rob wasn't wasting time. He kissed the material over her belly and pulled the dress up exposing her knickers. He then opened her legs and pulled her knickers aside to reveal her bush. I was so glad that she hadn't shaved as most of our stars do. She was completely natural. Rob kissed her mound and traced his fingers along the lips of her vagina. Emily shivered but didn't resist as his lips finally found their spot on her slit. Rob licked up and down the length of her opening before starting to dive deeper inside the folds of her cunt. When he pulled her lips apart to allow Chloe to get close-up shots, you could see how wet she was.

Rob concentrated his efforts on her for as long as it took, tasting her juices and entering her hole with his tongue. When she was groaning and holding onto the bed sheets, he finally concentrated his efforts on her clit, locking his lips over it and lashing her with his tongue. Emily came hard, arching her back and making more noise than I thought this shy and quiet young woman would. The scene had started well.

Emily was flushed as she sat up, and Rob stood her up and helped her out of her dress. He unclipped her bra and squeezed her tits from behind while kissing her neck, letting the bra fall to the floor. He then put his hand inside her knickers and felt her wetness once more. She immediately started gasping again, and Rob realized that she would cum again very quickly. He worked her clit with his fingers and seconds later Emily came again. She needed his help to stay on her feet by this point as she came so hard. Chloe had been capturing her face, which was blotchy and red after her multiple orgasms, and her expression made it clear how much she had enjoyed this.

Once she recovered, Chloe directed Emily to sit on the bed and Rob to stand in front of her. She unbuttoned his shorts and allowed them to drop to the floor. Rob's cock was hard already through his underwear, and Emily rubbed his length through the material. When she pulled them down, his cock sprang up to attention and her eyes widened, finally seeing his thick 9 inches. Emily licked the tip before gradually starting to take more of him into her mouth. She may not have been experienced by way of the number of lovers, but judging from how she handled his size, and the noises Rob was making, she knew exactly how to satisfy a man with her mouth.