How Did We Get Here? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily gradually picked up pace and started to wank Rob as she sucked him. She was managing to get at least half of his piece in her mouth, and was swirling her tongue around the tip she she took it out.

"Make him cum with your mouth," Chloe instructed her.

Emily went back to taking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could and wanting him. The sloppy noises she made sounded great in the film, and I could see Chloe biting her lip a little as she filmed them up close. She was getting turned on. Rob signaled to all that he was cumming, and let out a groan as he spurted his first couple of bolts into Emily's mouth. After the 3rd jet, she let his cock out but kept her mouth open and let him shoot the rest into it and over her cheeks and chin.

Chloe called cut and handed her a towel to wipe her face.

"How did that look?" Emily asked, anxious as to how she had performed.

"You look like a natural," Chloe replied, "It was sexy and looked like you were both really into it. This is just what I wanted. You're getting me all hot and bothered just watching!"

Emily gave a nervous laugh and smiled. She was a lovely girl, and whether she knew it or not, she was very good at this.

"When Rob is ready I just want you to have more fun, "Chloe told them, "Just go with the flow. Of course, we want to film full penetrative sex in this part, but I'll leave the positions up to you. Go with what feels good.

We started to film again with our lovers kissing on the bed, both now fully nude. Emily rubbed Rob's cock until he was semi-hard, then went down on him again. Chloe was close again as she shot his cock getting gradually harder in her mouth. Rob moved her into a 69 until he was fully hard, then lay her back and guided his cock into her soaking hairy pussy. She gasped as his thick length fully entered her, and they remained close and kissing as they fucked. It was more like making love than fucking. We didn't need positional gymnastics as we had passion and feeling.

Emily eventually asked him if she could go on top, and she again looked stunning riding him. They took time enjoying each other, with Emily eventually laying against his chest and allowing Rob to hold her ass cheeks open and thrust into her.

"Where do you want me to cum?" He asked her, breaking from their kiss.

"Cum inside me, is that ok?" Emily asked.

Chloe nodded and Rob held her bum cheeks apart and he thrust into her for the final time. His cock pulsed as he released his second load into her wet pussy. She buried herself so his full length was in her as he spurted his hot seed deep inside her. They kissed deeply once more and after a few more seconds, Rob's cock popped out of her as it started to soften. He continued to hold her open, and we could see her soaking vagina with his thick white seed dripping out of it. As always, it was another huge load as we had grown to expect from it.

"Fucking hell that was hot!" Chloe said, clearly feeling turned on by what she had filmed. "That was way better than I expected. She was so nervous that I honestly feared that she might not do it, or lay there like a corpse while he did her. Wow!"

"I've got to hand it to you," I smiled, "You've done a great job here. This will sell, and sell big. I hope you've got some more lined up."

"Funny you should mention that," Chloe said with a naughty grin, "But I'm seeing another girl tonight, and her boyfriend is all for her starring in a film for us. She's completely different. Dark hair, a good bit overweight, but completely real from what I've seen of her pictures. I'm not bothered though, as if she comes over as horny and willing, that's all I want."

I agreed. I'd never had issues filming bigger women, and Charlotte, who had always been in the BBW category was one of the most genuine and sexy women I had ever filmed.

Emily came back to chat with Chloe about what was next, and Rob came through to say goodbye, kissing his co-star once more.

"So Ben will now edit footage, and we will send you a final copy once it has been uploaded and set for release," Chloe told her, "Did you tell your boyfriend?"

"No, not yet, but I plan to this week," she replied, the smile draining away from her, "I'm dreading it, to be honest."

"I can't help you with that bit," Chloe told her, "But if you need a friend after, call me."

Emily thanked her for her kindness, and I decided to make her another offer.

"This is Chloe's gig, but I have an idea," I told them, "I know the theme of this series is new amateur girls, but how about us taking on further shoots as long as the girl is doing new things?"

"Go on?" Chloe countered.

"We won't shoot Emily in a boy/girl scene again," I explained, "But for example, if she wanted to try a girl, or 2 boys at once, even a girl and boy at the same time, that would make sense? We could make it her natural progression, exploring other things."

"That's not a bad idea," Chloe mused.

"Well, I have had some experience of the business!" I joked with them, "One more thing Emily. I'm going to pay you 25% on everything your video makes as it was exceptional for a first shoot. If you come back and do anything more for us, I'll do the same. The stronger the scene, the bigger the cut."

She took it all on board, and Chloe smiled. I was impressed with my sales skills once again, and later made a bet with Chloe that she would be receiving a call from Emily soon.

The film was dynamite. Chloe and I spent Saturday night editing it, with Chloe doing more of the work with it being her project. I had decided to cover my costs for the performers and let her take the rest of the profit. The film scene was so cheap to make, that we could do a couple of these every week without impacting our regular output. We could film and edit 2 of these films in half a day, pay under £1000 in costs and make considerably more in sales.

Chloe had a different editing style to me and was far more romantic in what she produced. There was more of the longer camera showing full bodies entwined rather than the relentless close-up shots that I usually produced. She did use enough to give the scene a hard edge, but it had a woman's touch. I was glad she went in close when Rob came in Emily's mouth as it wasn't one of those cumshots where the man has to get himself off. The amount of cum he produced looked even more impressive close up in all its glory.

Chloe texted me the following day to say that Emily had told her boyfriend, and she was now single. He hadn't taken it at all well. She was going to try to patch things up, so my bet was looking in doubt. Chloe also said that she had met Becca, who was the bigger girl. She was enthusiastic about her, and she came over as an outgoing young woman who loved sex. Her boyfriend was present and was equally enthusiastic to see his girlfriend do porn. She was going to send me her interview the next day, as she was sitting down with Grace and Sean to watch her first scene go live.

Sales were of course significant. Memberships increased significantly as did one-off purchases of the scene. Doing my usual deep dive of purchase information that Jimmy had set up for me when I started the site, it was clear that the audience for Emily was a lot younger, and a lot more female. Our harder gangbang films were mainly viewed by men, even the honeymoon and wedding ones. They leaned towards the 30+ age demographic. Our feature movies while still predominantly male, had far more couples than the gangbangs, and a lot more single women. The age group in those films was also far more varied. For Chloe's film, the audience was far younger, and for the very first time, we had more buys from women than we did from men. Chloe was buzzing when I told her this, as she was clear that she wanted to make films with a feminine touch that would appeal to both sexes. So far she had achieved that.

I sat down with Angie to watch the interview with Becca who was only 19, and both of us agreed that she reminded us of Charlotte when she started with us. The girls chatted on the casting video a little more until the conversation moved to a more sexual nature.

"So what fantasies do you have Becca?" Chloe asked her.

"Well I've always wanted to have 2 boys at once," she admitted.

"And you mentioned in your email that your boyfriend shares this fantasy?" Chloe continued.

"Yeah, he does," she continued, "We watch porn together a lot and our favorite scenes are when a pretty girl has more than 1 man fucking her."

"What turns you on about it?" Chloe probed further.

"I love it when their hands are all over her," Becca continued, "And they start to get forceful with her, making her submit and do things to them."

"So you would like to be that sweet, innocent girl that gets dominated by 2 big men?" Chloe continued.

"Yes, that's what I want,"

"And do you think that your boyfriend will be able to perform if there is another man with him?" Chloe asked, assuming that her man would want to be one of the men with her.

"Oh he doesn't want to participate," Becca said with a smile, "He wants to watch me take on 2 strangers and submit to them. He wants them to take me in every hole. Both at the same time if you know what I mean."

"A double penetration?"

"Yeah, I love the idea too," Becca told her.

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?" Chloe asked.

"18," she said, "Only a year ago. He was my first boyfriend and he loved cumming over me. I loved the warm feeling when he came over my body."

"I love that story," Chloe told her, "We will make sure our boys know how much you love the feeling of cum on your body. And have there been many other boys since then?"

"Quite a few," Becca said, "I've had a lot of one-night stands when my first boyfriend dumped me. I went through a patch where I was sleeping with different guys every weekend before I met Marty."

"Give me a number," Chloe asked her, "Our viewers love to know how much of a naughty girl you've been!"

Becca thought for a moment and was counting in her head.

"18," she eventually said, "You must think I'm a total slag.'

"I don't judge anybody," Chloe reassured her, "No woman should be judged by her number of sexual partners. I think it's fantastic that you are confident enough to take on different lovers and to want a threesome at your age. I haven't dared to do it. Girls can be bitchy about things like that, but in my experience, it's usually jealousy, as they hadn't got the nerve to do what you did."

Becca smiled again as Chloe got out the pictures of our male talent. She ended up going for Rob, who was proving extremely popular, and Alex, who was also new to the business. I got to work on making her fantasy come true.

Rob and Alex both agreed to work with Becca after seeing her interview, so we set up the shoot for Friday night. Becca looked lovely when she arrived, and reminded me of a younger version of Arianna Sinn. She was very pretty, with huge tits and had ample curves everywhere. The boys introduced themselves and chatted with her to put her at ease before she went to her changing room with her boyfriend to get changed.

I briefed the lads that she wanted to try a DP if things went well so they knew how to work the scene, and Chloe prepared her camera. Chloe rolled the film as walked through, and I was surprised to see that she had chosen to come in naked, barring her high heels. Her tits swayed as she walked, and her pussy was completely shaven. She seemed to be completely free of inhibition and seemed comfortable naked in front of a room full of people. She approached the boys and kissed them both as they immediately started to touch her body. Both boys felt her bum and while one kissed her, the other kissed her neck.

Chloe directed her to turn around so we could see the boys play with her tits. Rob took his turn in kissing her, while Alex bent his head down to lick her nipples. Rob's hand slipped in between her legs. Becca let out a lovely little groan and adjusted her stance to allow Rob's hand better access to her pussy. The kissing got hotter and heavier as he played with her wet outer lips, before switching back to Alex as his hand disappeared behind her bum once more. Chloe went behind them to film Alex working his fingers into the crack of her ass and she let out another little whimper when his fingers brushed across her tight hole and started rubbing her most intimate area.

She gave her boyfriend a little smile to let him know she was okay as the boys laid her back on the bed. Rob held her legs wide apart and wasted no time tasting her. He held her pussy lips wide open so we could zoom in and film his tongue as it darted across her wetness. Alex had now removed his clothes and presented Becca his cock, which she immediately took in her mouth. She was groaning but still trying to concentrate on taking as much of Alex's cock into her mouth as she could. Rob then started to concentrate on her clit, and less on showing her to the camera. He made Becca cum in no time, covering his chin in her juices as he buried his face into her cunt as she came.

Rob then moved and removed his clothes and replaced Alex in her mouth, while Alex took Rob's place licking her pussy. She was extremely sensitive having just had an orgasm, so he had to hold her still while he tasted her. Becca came again in under a minute, nearly bucking off the bed. We had to cut for a moment to give her a breather and compose herself.

Chloe chatted to Becca, who was concerned about how she was looking on film. As confident as she seemed, she did have anxiety about how she was looking. Both of us reassured her that she looked fantastic, as did both of our boys.

We rolled again with Alex fucking Becca from behind while she sucked Rob's cock. She loved having 2 large men, and it felt like we had hit the spot on fulfilling her fantasy. Her boyfriend was loving it too, and his cock looked uncomfortably hard in his shorts. He did not attempt to join them however, and even when I asked him, he made it clear that this was Becca's moment, and he wanted her to enjoy it fully.

The boys flipped her over and Rob entered her while Alex worshipped her tits. The sounds were delicious, with the wetness of her pussy every time Rob slammed into it and the sounds of Alex sucking her tits. They swapped places after a few minutes and Alex fucked her, making her tits bounce, while Rob presented her with his slick wet cock to suck. She lapped up her juices and pulled him further into her mouth by his bum. Becca gagged a little as the tip of his cock touched the back of her throat, but she never once let him out of her mouth. I could sense that Alex was struggling to hold on, so I told him to let go and cum.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Alex asked her.

"Cum on my face," she says, "Do it all over me.

Alex popped his cock out of her pussy and aimed it at her cheeks as the first forceful blasts hit her. Some went in her mouth, and when her face was soaked, he aimed the rest at her bouncing tits. He did as she asked and made her a mess. Rob was wanking as Alex came, and seconds later sprayed his load on her face, in her mouth and in her hair.

We had to pause filming to allow the lads to recover and to give Becca some time to clean up. She chatted to her boyfriend while she cleaned up and I could overhear a conversation about Anal. She was nervous, and it was clear that even though she wanted to try it and a DP, she was an anal virgin. Her boyfriend was once again fully behind her and the gist of their conversation was that it was the perfect opportunity to lose her anal virginity with experienced lovers. She was worried that he would want to be her first, which couldn't be further from the truth. He just wanted her to have the best experience possible.

It worked, as she nodded and kissed him before telling us she was ready to do it. I asked the lads to lay either side of her and stroke her body while she tells them she wants them both in her ass. The boys agree and they help her turn over onto her front. Rob kissed down her back, planting more lingering kisses on her ample ass cheeks. He massaged them, gradually pulling them open for longer so we could see her delicate little hole. Rob then moved between her legs and she adjusted her hips to give him better access. He licked around her crack, before kissing her asshole, then starting to lick around her rim. Becca closed her eyes and groaned, pushing her ass up more to give him all the access he needed. Rob took his time pleasuring her, and it was great to film. He never rushed and wanted to make sure that she was completely ready.

Chloe filmed the close-up of her face as Rob started to push his tongue inside her ass, and I took the close-up of his tongue fucking her gently. He then replaced his tongue with a lubricated finger, which made her wince a little. Rob again took his time to allow her to get used to it before he started to finger her ass properly. She was ready when he put a 2nd finger in and seemed to be coping fine.

Rob then lubed up his cock, and Alex joined to hold her open for him. Her boyfriend joined her for the first time and held her hand as Rob pressed his tip against her opening. He kissed her head lovingly while she gripped his hand as the cock entered her. She let out a sharp cry as the tip stretched and then penetrated her tightest hole, clearly showing signs of pain as Rob's large cock pushed further in.

"Just relax," her boyfriend told her and kissed her again, "You're doing great baby, he's nearly there."

Rob continued to push until he was fully inside her, checking she was ok as his cock was finally fully inside her. Becca groaned and took a moment to compose.

"I'm good," she said, trying to get her breath back fully, "Please be gentle with me though."

Rob started to slowly fuck her ass. He was gentle with her and gradually withdrew and pushed again until he could feel her opening up. Alex shifted around so she could stroke his cock, and her boyfriend moved back, sensing that she was now comfortable. Rob was now into a rhythm albeit a gentle one, and we got some great footage of his cock sliding into her previously unused ass. When he stopped, Alex lay back on the bed and Rob guided her on top of him so he could also enter her. She looked far more comfortable as she lowered herself onto him, laying back against his chest and opening her legs so we could see his length disappearing inside her.

Rob brought his cock level with her face, and she instinctively sucked it. It didn't seem to dawn on her that he had just been inside her ass. Either that or she didn't care, she sucked him anyway. We now had a filthy porn scene going on as the boys fucked this young woman's ass and mouth. When Alex guided her to move, she lay on her side and sucked him, going ass to mouth again without hesitation. Rob slid inside her again, fucking her slightly harder now as she groaned and sucked.

"So Becca," Chloe said when they stopped and looked to change positions again, "Tell our viewers what your biggest fantasy is. You told me something you wanted to do."

"I want both boys inside me at the same time," she said, looking shy as the camera trained on her face.

"You want a double penetration?" Chloe asked her to confirm, "One in your pussy and one in your ass at the same time?"

"Yeah, I want to know how it feels," she smiled as the boys helped her up.

"Come on the boys," Chloe instructed them, "Give the lady what she wants."

Rob lay back and allowed Becca to get astride him, his cocks sliding easily inside her wet hole. She lay flat with her head on his shoulder as he pulled her ass wide open to allow Alex in. We filmed closeups of face and ass again as Alex edged inside her. By the time they were fully inside, she was almost crying with a mixture of pleasure and pain. The boys fucked her slowly but steadily and her body lay limp against Alex underneath as they started to fuck her hard.