How Did We Get Here? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe was insatiable for Alex's cock, and when he wanted to taste her, she insisted on a 69 so she could keep sucking him. We had been filming for about 10 minutes when Alex took charge and got Chloe on all fours. He parted her ass cheeks so the camera could see her tight hole, before he started kissing her bum, then licking around the outside of her rim. He soon started to lick her asshole which made her shout with pleasure as he started to work his tongue further inside her. Angie was filming Chloe's facial reaction to his every move, and she was now grinding herself back onto his tongue so he could get it deeper into her.

Alex then got onto all fours himself and Chloe started to lick his balls and up towards his ass. She played with his crack and rubbed her finger around his asshole without inserting it, before taking the plunge and licking his ass. She went for it like she had done it a thousand times before. The hours spent watching and filming porn had prepared her well. Chloe was smiling throughout but did look more serious as Alex started to prepare her ass with lubricant and his fingers. She winced as he put a finger inside her, and again when he inserted a second. She wasn't looking comfortable, but let him carry on.

When the moment came, Chloe lay flat on her front on the bed. I once again captured the moment that Alex's cock finally pushed inside her and Angie filmed her face. She asked him to take it slowly as it was hurting her, but she refused to stop. It took a couple of minutes before Alex got his entire length inside her ass. He lay flat against her and kissed her neck and face as she got accustomed to having his cock in her ass. As he started to fuck her, her face once again looked pained, but as she relaxed, it turned to moans of pleasure. Alex fucked her gently, kissing her back, neck and face as he fucked her.

This went on for 10 minutes as he held on for longer than I expected. Chloe was enjoying it now and taking his full length as he pushed into her most intimate area. Alex eventually signaled that he was cumming, and Chloe told him to keep going and cum in her asshole. He finally shot his load inside her and his whole body shook like he had experienced an electric shock. I could only imagine how it felt to take somebody so tight and inexperienced in such a way. When he pulled out, a white trail of his spunk leaked out of her ass and onto the bed while the two lovers lay kissing and stroking each other. It was as erotic an anal scene that I had ever seen.

Once we cut, Chloe went to clean up again and get ready for her 3rd scene. Jordan and Danny had been there and watching and were ready to go.

"So lads, I want this one to be a little bit rougher," I told them, "Chloe seems to have settled well, so I want you to bring some light spanking and hair pulling in for this scene. If she's comfortable, we'll do a DP and I'd like you to fuck her hard."

Both lads agreed, and I went to speak to Chloe when she was ready.

"Are you ready to go a bit harder in this scene Chloe?' I asked her.

"How hard are you talking?" She asked.

"I want them to pull your hair a bit, and spank your ass while they fuck you," I explained, "If you're comfortable with them, I'd like to find a DP and have them both fuck you hard."

"I'm okay with a bit of spanking and hair-pulling," she answered, "But we'll see how it goes for the DP. The anal bit was painful, although I did enjoy it. I'll try to do it all, but I'm making no promises."

I couldn't ask for more than that. Grace had a chat with Chloe before this one and seemed to be supportive of her. I hoped she was giving her some advice for the next scene, as this one would stretch her limits and her body.

I asked Chloe to come in naked for this scene. She did as I asked and walked onto the set as naked as the day she was born. The boys were also naked so the second Chloe was in the room they started. Jordan took the front position and kissed her while stroking her tits. Danny was behind her kissing her neck and playing with her bum. The boys soon started to move their hands between her legs. Jordan parted her lips to reveal that she was once again wet and ready, while Danny rubbed his fingers around her asshole. She gave herself up to their touch and seemed to love the attention of 2 men.

Both lads were now rock hard, so Chloe knelt in front of them, sucking Jordan first before turning her attention to Danny. She then started to alternate after every 4 or 5 strokes, taking as much of each cock into her mouth as she could before changing over. She was looking every bit the porn slut now, and not the shy virgin that had been in the room a few hours ago.

The boys then moved things onto the bed, where Jordan positioned her for doggy. He entered her slick pussy without resistance while Chloe concentrated her oral efforts on Danny. Jordan grabbed her hips and fucked her hard which made her tits bounce, and made her scream with pleasure. She struggled to keep sucking at times as he pounded her. Jordan started to spank her until her ass was red. Danny then started to pull her hair and pull her head down onto his cock with more force. They were testing the water, and she didn't resist.

Danny then pulled his legs back and grabbed her hair, pulling it in towards his asshole. She once again did not resist and licked while Jordan pounded her as hard as he could. Each thrust pushed Chloe deeper into Danny's ass, her moans becoming more muffled as her face was buried deep.

Jordan eventually pulled out of her and grabbed her hair to kiss him. That her tongue had just been licking Danny's ass made it more sexy. He then pulled her head onto his cock and made her suck her juices from it, building up pace and fucking her mouth. Chloe was going with it, and if she was uncomfortable she certainly wasn't showing it.

Danny soon got in behind her and entered her from behind, slapping her ass while Jordan carried on fucking her mouth. After a couple of minutes, Jordan signaled that he was cumming. He shot his first couple of spurts into her mouth before pulling out and spraying her face and hair with cum as she bucked from the fucking Danny gave her.

Chloe got no rest as Danny continued to fuck her. Jordan didn't rest either and laid back to lift his legs so she could lick his asshole. Chloe was still covered in his sperm as she started to tongue his hole as he wanked himself hard again. She was holding up very well.

Danny soon began working on her ass, gently licking it before inserting fingers into her. She didn't flinch this time and was immediately more comfortable after her experience with Alex. She carried on rimming Jordan as Danny slid his cock into her tight hole. Once Jordan was hard again, he moved around to fuck her ass from behind, slipping easily into her lubricated and stretched anus. Danny brought his cock around for her to suck, which she did without worrying that it had just been in her ass. She seemed to be loving the filthy experience.

We finally go to the moment for the DP. We didn't cut as the scene was flowing so well. Chloe climbed onto Danny's cock, her face still splattered with cum. He kissed her regardless and held her ass wide open so Jordan could slip inside her. This time her face did screw up with a little bit of pain as the 2nd cock buried itself in her.

"Oh my fucking god," she panted, "I'm so full, it feels so good."

If I had any concerns left about her ability to take a DP they were now gone. The lads fucked her hard in both holes until she went limp between them. Their huge muscled frames dwarfed her petite body.

Danny was the first ready to cum and they both pulled out and guided her onto the floor on her knees. Danny unloaded one of the biggest cumshots I've ever seen, filling her mouth, going in her eyes, her hair, before he aimed the last of it at her tits. Just a few seconds later with her eyes still closed, Jordan deposited his 2nd load into her mouth and down her chin onto her tits belly and legs. She swallowed everything in her mouth and laughed about how much sperm the 2 boys produced. We cut after she waved goodbye and let her clean her eyes which would no doubt be stinging.

Both boys kissed her goodbye and thanked her for filming such a great scene with them. Both lads had enjoyed her, despite the amount of different women they worked with. She had that innocence of a new star rather than the sometimes robotic performance of more experienced stars. The footage we had already was gold, and we still had her lesbian scene with Becca to come.

Our virgin had now taken 5 cocks inside all of her holes and was moving on to her first woman.

The 2 girls provided us with a lovely relaxed scene to end the day. It was clear that neither had any experience, but chatted about their experiences in porn, and kissed and touched for ages. Both spent plenty of time kissing and licking each other's tits before they went down on each other. Chloe went first and was tentative until Becca started to guide her as to what felt good. The vocal encouragement made for a lovely film as Becca came, leaving Chloe a juicy mess again.

Becca was more than happy to return the compliment and brought Chloe off with her tongue. She then went on to lick her asshole, really getting into the anal play. Chloe then did the same for her and gave her a deep rimming before they finished and lay cuddled together.

I noticed that both of their boyfriends watched this scene with interest, so popped the question to the girls as to whether they would entertain them by joining in for one last extra fuck. Both smiled and called me a dirty bastard, but they agreed. Michael and Marty soon had their clothes on and started getting into it with their partners. I asked them to go straight into missionary fucking and not waste any time. They fucked side by side, which looked sexy.

I asked them to swap after a couple of minutes and the boys entered each other's partner instead. I let the scene take its natural ending, and Marty came inside Chloe first, before Michael unloaded into Becca. I cut as the 2 couples lay cuddling and chatting, knowing that we had a new best-seller ready to go.

We didn't edit that night as it had been a long day, so Chloe and Michael joined us the next day to edit the footage. It was more about tidying up the sound rather than cutting as the scenes were exactly what we both wanted. Chloe and Michael had spent most of the day in bed, finally enjoying each other without the glare of studio lights and a camera on them.

Chloe was considering her next move, however.

"I'm thinking about whether I want to do this full time," Chloe admitted over a beer, "I enjoyed making this movie, and I'd like to try other stuff."

"What do you mean by other stuff?" I asked her.

"I enjoy your gangbang videos," she admitted, "I want to do it at least once. Once? Who am I kidding, it makes me fucking horny watching girls submit to all those men. I want that."

"Well you know I can make that happen whenever you want," I reminded her, "But think it through. I think I speak for all concerned when I say how much fun yesterday was. If you want a gangbang, I will get you one. Just don't expect the pleasure you enjoyed in this movie. If you film a gangbang, you will just be a body that they're using."

"That's what I want," Chloe replied immediately, "I loved yesterday, but I don't need that every time. I'm writing my media thesis on my experience in porn. I have my footage as a director, now I'm enjoying it as a performer. I want to go to the next step and shock people."

"What do you want then?" I asked her, "How do you want to shock viewers?"

"Has any British girl ever managed a gangbang with more than 100 men?" Chloe asked.

"I don't think so," I replied.

"So we do it then," she continued, "I'll be able to document all of this for my studies too."

I was already thinking about how I could make this happen.

"It's Christmas in a week," she went on, really selling the idea now, "Get me 100 men for a festive gangbang, then we go. from there."

"I'm sure I could do it," I admitted, "But it would be a fan shoot, supporters of the site, not professionals. We would need STI checks on all, which is a logistical nightmare, but we could do it at a push."

"Do it then,' she challenged me, "Because I'll do it. I want to go further than anybody else has done. Can I fuck 1000 men in one year? Even in gangbang scenes where they're only inside me for a few seconds? I want to try it."

Angie and I sat gobsmacked at how far she wanted to go. Her statement felt like a challenge. This video we were about to release was going to be dynamite, and if we did what she was suggesting, the sky was the limit.

By the time we had finished editing and published the video, we had all agreed to back what she was planning. Money was no longer an issue as with the various websites we had bringing in money, we didn't have to worry. Fan support wasn't a concern either, as on Angie's 50th Gangbang, we had so many men interested.

I knew I had to make it happen. What else could I do when a pretty young girl said she was prepared to do this kind of thing? Could we get her to 1000 cocks in one year?

The answer to the first part was a definitive yes.

The first couple of days after Chloe's film went live were crazy for activity. Site subscriptions were at an all-time high, and buys for Chloe's film were even better than I dared dream of. We all made a good amount of money from this, so I felt that I owed it to her to make her gangbang dream come true.

I set the date for New Year's Day. If Chloe wanted to do 1000 in a year, we needed to arrange at least 10 huge group sessions over the year, plus whatever other stuff I could arrange. The challenge was on.