How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I felt bad that I cheated on you. It's one of the reasons I told you about it immediately. I didn't want you thinking everything was perfect, when it wasn't. But it was nothing you did. It wasn't your fault. Lily said that in her culture, it's the wife's fault if her husband strays. She was lacking something that made her husband seek another woman. But that is not, and never should be true, especially between us. I didn't fuck around because you were a bad wife. I fucked around because I was a bad husband. I know your self esteem must have taken a blow from my infidelity, but I promise you, you were a good wife, a loving, affectionate and sexy woman, who would make most men a wonderful wife. Just not me, because I'm incapable of being with only one woman. The fault was mine, and I own it."

"Can you fuck me right now, the way you just fucked Laura? Pound me hard and make me cum like a whore? I want you so fucking bad."

"If we use a condom. I won't fuck you bareback again until we know you're disease free."

"I feel like a twisted version of a manic depressive, except instead of euphoria and depression, I have love and hate, and I flip from one to the other without notice."

"Oh, I noticed."

"Fuck me, asshole."

"There; both emotions in the same sentence."

Jeri laughed and kissed me. "I mean it. Make me beg for your cock."

"You asked for it; remember that."

I picked her up and carried her to the empty master bedroom, stripped off her robe, ate her out until she begged me to fuck her. Begged for over ten minutes for me to fill her up and ride her hard. Then I put on a condom and fucked her silly. I left her sprawled on the bed, exhausted, with a satisfied smile on her face. I may not be good for much, but I was good for that.

******

I went back to the gym to finish my workout, I was doing bench presses when Lily found me.

"I talked to my father about legal services for the company. While he was fairly happy with the attorney assigned to his company, he was less enthusiastic about the firm itself. It sounded like he might want to change firms, but would miss the individual lawyer."

"Could you do me a favor and find Roxanne and bring her here. I've already interrupted this workout once."

"Yes, we all heard Jeri scream," she laughed. "I'll get her."

Five minutes later, they were both there. I took a brief breather, sitting on the bench.

"Lily thinks her father might be interested in a new law firm, but liked the attorney he was working with. I think you need to meet with him and the old attorney, see if he'd be willing to jump firms and take Lily's father's company with him. I'm thinking Tuesday, since we're tied up on Monday. Lily, would you be willing to delay your departure for a day and take Roxanne with you to meet your father and his current attorney at a lunch meeting Tuesday? She can fly back the same day."

"Another day to fuck you? I can live with that."

"Roxanne, I think you should spend the next few hours working with Phillip and Becca deciding on the best approach for his firm based upon what he knows about the different partners, then between now and Monday night, develop a plan to approach Lily's father. What's his name, Lily?"

"He goes by Peter Chen in English."

"Call your father back and tell him some people would like to meet with him and the current attorney managing his corporate account at whatever restaurant he likes in Portland at 12:30. With a three hour drive, you could leave here at eight, freshen up, and prepare for the meeting."

"I'd like to take Phillip and Becca with me, especially if they help me work on the presentation. If Peter had problems dealing with women as equals, Phillip could take over the presentation."

"That would be up to their bosses, tomorrow. I think they'd love to hear you're working on a new corporate account in Oregon, and you need him to help close the deal."

"I'll get right on it. Lily, can you take some time and talk to me about your father, what he's like and what he enjoys and what he hates."

"Of course."

"Lily, when Roxanne is done with you, I think it's time to take your anal virginity, since you're probably over your fertile cycle."

She bent down and kissed me. "I'm looking forward to being another of your three hole sluts, Brick."

I felt my dick get hard. They both left and I got back to bench presses, my cock an aching throb between my legs.

******

I was helping Laura prepare a healthy lunch, when Jeri got up from her post coital nap.

"How domestic of you, Brick."

"I'm a guest in their home. They shouldn't just wait on me."

"What do you need me to do?"

"If you'd please set the table, Miss Jeri, that would be nice," Laura said.

"Why Miss Jeri now?"

"Mistress said we're to address everyone else as Miss, sir, or ma'am, as part of our submission to her."

"How did you like the fucking my ex threw you this morning?"

"I always enjoy it when Sir fucks me, Miss. Did Sir tell you that I tried to rape him when he got back from San Francisco?"

"How can you rape the willing?"

"There was a problem with our breeding agreement, plus he wanted to ensure both Phillip and I were both still in agreement with the decision for him to breed me. I attempted having sex with him while he slept after he told me no."

"And you didn't fuck her?" Jeri asked me, astounded.

"I picked her up, threw her in the pool and left the house for a few days. No means no, and if Phillip wasn't on board still, I didn't think I should be fucking his wife. I didn't realize the extent of his fetish before. That was my clue as to Laura's issues. Phillip sucking my cock to prepare me to fuck his wife was the next big clue, then their agreement to turn Laura into some kind of whore, as long as Phillip could watch."

"You're more ethical than I gave you credit for. You really never fucked a married woman before Laura?"

"Not one I knew was married or wearing her wedding rings. If a woman took them off, and was a stranger to me, I didn't bother ensuring a woman wasn't married. I suspect I've fucked a few, but not knowingly. Since finding out about ENM, I've had sex with three others, including two in front of their husbands. The first was more of an open marriage. The second husband wasn't really a cuckold, I don't think, and he was fucking Laura at the same time. It's just that they both knew the other one had cheated on occasion during their marriage, and decided to make plain, what they'd never discussed before; that they had each committed adultery at some point or other, and they agreed it was okay to be open about it."

Jeri started putting dishes on the dining room table.

"If I hadn't had a problem with your fucking around, would we still be married?" Jeri asked.

"Probably."

"If I'd fucked around on you?"

"Probably. Fair is fair."

"And if I'd had another man's child as a result?"

"I think I could have lived with that, but not if it meant you'd been careless about STDs. If you brought a disease into our life in addition to a child, I would have hated you." I looked at her. "It's why I was upset about Jamaal. Because you didn't pay attention to your safety, or anyone's else's. You just wanted a revenge fuck bad enough to be careless." She nodded. "That's not to say I want to get married again if we both agree we can fuck others. I just don't think I'm cut out for marriage and raising a family. It's why I was happy that Laura and Phillip would be raising my child and not me. I don't think of myself as a good example for a child."

"I see."

"I will always care for you, Jeri, and would like to be friends, but you need to quit thinking of me as something I'm not. I'm not husband material. Don't think that you can change me, or that you can live with what I'd be. You're a nester, and I'm not. You want the white picket fences, the 2.3 children, the husband who's in your bed every night. You need to find that person, not the person who intends to take Lily's anal cherry later, because he can and she wants to."

Jeri was silent for quite a while, thinking. About what; I hadn't a clue, but I could recognize the signs.

"Can I watch?" She finally asked.

"You can participate if you want," I said, "as long as you behave yourself and act like any of the other sluts here. Don't get nasty with Lily because she's fucking me."

She grinned at me. "Have I done that?"

"Yes," both Laura and I said.

"I can understand why you felt the way you did, Miss," Laura said. "It bothers me to see other women fuck my husband. It doesn't even make a difference that I've fucked other men. It still bothered me. It even bothers me a little when Sir has sex with other women. He's to be the father of my child. I suppose I feel a little possessive of him as a result. I do realize, though, that if I have a snit, he can leave at any time he likes. He doesn't have to give me - us - a child. It was funny. I chose him because I didn't think I could fall in love with him, and hurt my marriage. I can't say, properly, that I have fallen in love with him, but I do know that I enjoy his company, and I'll miss him when he's gone."

"And his fucking?"

"And his fucking, miss. You must have missed it too."

"I suppose I did, for now I'm here, begging him to fuck me."

"Believe me; we all heard, miss."

Jeri smiled. "It's hard not to tell when Brick is fucking someone. We all tend to raise her voices and moan and carry on in the most brazen ways."

"It's what bothered me the most when I first started, Miss," Laura said. "How Phillip would hear me and know he's never given me pleasure like that. That it would make him feel worse. Not only couldn't he give me a child, but he'd feel like a failure as a lover. I felt my enjoyment and vocal appreciation, was even more unfaithful to him than the actual fucking. Then, I realized Phillip liked to know I was receiving pleasure from my new lover. That he enjoyed knowing he'd given me that pleasure, by allowing me to breed with Brick. I think it's one of the reasons he likes to watch. If it all happened out of his sight, it would be anonymous, not much different than sending me to a fertility clinic and letting them at me with a turkey baster. But watching, he knows he's surrendered something valuable, and takes enjoyment from the pleasure I receive from it.

Jeri stopped setting the table. "Oh my God! I think we got it all wrong."

"What?" I asked.

"Brick, why did you even care if Phillip watched and enjoyed watching?"

"A couple different reasons. It made him a bit of a premature ejaculator. I thought that even if he had a smaller penis, he could learn techniques that would make him a longer lasting, and therefore, a better lover. I anticipated that when I left, I would have taught him how to give his wife more pleasure, and make him feel better about himself. I guess the main reason is, if he gets that much pleasure watching his wife have sex with other men, he has no reason to have sex with her anymore, and has more reason to whore her out, which is obviously dangerous for his marriage, his career and his responsibilities as a father. Why?"

"The research that I've been doing, discusses something called 'sperm competition'. Some people find cuckoldry erotic because if a man thinks his wife may have had, or has had, sex with another man, the more he wants to have sex with her, the harder he thrusts, and the more he ejaculates, to get rid of the competing sperm of a male rival's semen. This creates an intense physical desire in the cuckold male, and bigger and better orgasms for him. It's a biologic evolutionary byproduct of cuckolding. This desire, and the better orgasms it creates, is one of the reasons cuckolds enjoy their cuckolding. They get better sex out of it.

"In fact, most willing cuckolds report better sex, more intimacy, more communication with their partners, and better relationship with their partners, because they're cuckolds, than before they became cuckolds.

"But Phillip has another factor at play. His sperm is faulty. He can't get rid of his rival's sperm by fucking her afterward. He could fuck Laura a hundred times after she's fucked another man, and his sperm can't do a damn thing. It's like he's a physical eunuch. He can fuck, but to no biological purpose. He considers his sperm as useless. Why put it in a woman if it's useless? It might as well be wasted; spilled on the ground, shot up in the air, swallowed, because he can never make a woman pregnant. So what if he cums without physical touch and it never goes into a woman anyway. It's worthless, and that's the way he views it. Why fuck? That's the whole biological reason for fucking; procreation. If he can't procreate, why fuck?

"You and I logically know, there's lots of reasons for fucking besides procreation. Hell, 90 percent of the population at any one time is on birth control, or for women, too old to have children, but we fuck anyway, because it's pleasurable, and it fills emotional needs for physical intimacy. But Phillip feels worthless as a man, and if he can't breed his own wife, why not turn the job over to a 'real man'; someone who can not only give her pleasure, but give her a child. No matter that she's not going to breed with any and every man she fucks, but to Phillip, they're all more capable men than he is. And he's getting his pleasure vicariously, in seeing and hearing his wife enjoy her sex and knowing she can and will bear a child from her illicit or extramarital fucking. And if he wastes his useless sperm by cumming when he's not fucking, what difference does it make? None, to him.

"It may mean that cutting him off from seeing his wife fuck, may be exactly the wrong thing to be doing in his case. It makes him feel even more useless, because now, he can't even be sure that he's providing her with the pleasure he thought he was giving her. He can't breed her, he can't pleasure her, and now he doesn't even know for sure that she is receiving pleasure. It may be why seeing, and hearing Laura orgasm is important. It makes him feel worthwhile, in at least one sense.

"I definitely need to contact some experts, perhaps even some willing cuckolds to discuss this. His cumming without physical contact makes a lot more sense to me now."

"What I may want to do then," I said, "is not to destroy the movies, but perhaps tell him I have, to test the original theory, but actually have them available if you find out it's necessary for his mental health? And it may be why Laura having sex with other women doesn't turn him on as much, even though she derives pleasure from it. They can't get her pregnant either. A woman is essentially, no better than he is."

"That's relatively sound psychological thinking. At the very least, yes, I wouldn't destroy any more."

"You can't tell Phillip, Laura," I said. "We need more research before deciding what to do."

"I won't, sir. And I'm hoping he can see them. I know how much pleasure he derives out of seeing me have sex with others. He should get something out of this."

"I'd like him to get something out of it, but I didn't want him to start ignoring you as his wife, and outsource all of your fucking to other people. He needs to maintain physical intimacy with you for the good of your marriage."

"But, that does provide other areas for treatment," Jeri said. "I shouldn't necessarily be trying to tone done his cuckoldry fetish; I should be training him to provide other forms of physical intimacy, to maintain some level of emotional and physical bonding to reinforce his marriage, perhaps using a sex therapist. Instead of fucking, he could be doing things like massaging Laura, holding her, cuddling with her, rubbing her feet, shampooing her hair, giving her a bath. Little things to replace sex as an intimacy tool. I can discuss this with Roxanne. She may want to incorporate some of these things into their submission."

"Thank you, both of you, for trying to help Phillip and me with our problems. Lunch is ready, could someone call the others?"

"Sure thing," I said.

I went to Phillip's home office where the four of them were plotting to take over the free world, Lily offering comments on her father. "Lunch is ready," I said. "Could you please speak to Jeri after lunch, Roxanne."

"Of course, is there a problem?"

"No, she just wanted to discuss something with you."

"We'll be right there."

Lily got up and went to the kitchen immediately. She was so small and petite, I almost felt sorry I'd be fucking her ass. Not quite, but almost. She hadn't bothered to put anything on since Laura and Phillip were both naked too. The rest of us had shorts and tees.

"When are you going to fuck me?" Lily asked.

"After lunch, apparently. Do you mind if Jeri watches or participates?"

"Not at all. I like your ex-wife."

The food was on the table when we arrived and we immediately dished up the food before Roxanne and the others showed up.

"You know, I haven't had a chance to fuck you since I arrived, Brick," Roxanne said as she passed the food around the table.

"You've been busy."

"So have you," Roxanne replied. "Two different women today already, and you still have Lily to deflower anally. You're a busy boy."

"I manage."

Roxanne laughed. "And manage exceptionally well."

"How is your planning going?"

"Very well. Lily gave us some excellent insight into her father and between Becca and Phillip, we've got a good grasp of what is likely to happen at the meeting tomorrow. Phillip indicated the partner buy-in is $500,000 dollars. Are you still willing to pay it for me?"

"Absolutely. I need to ensure Phillip and Laura are properly cared for, and the only way for that to happen is for you to look after them, and the only way you can care for them, is if you're here, in Seattle."

"You're putting up $500,000 dollars so Phillip and I are looked after, sir?" Laura asked.

"Yes. That's how important it is to me that you're successful in raising my child. Perhaps not just the one, but the other two you wanted to have as well."

"I feel very fortunate that I picked you at the club, sir. Never once have you made me feel I was nothing more than a fuck toy to you. I could have chosen so much worse."

"Thank you for saying so."

Lily and Jeri helped Laura and me clean up the kitchen, after Jeri had a brief conversation with Roxanne before the others got back to business. I took Lily's hand and led her back to the master bedroom, which was seen a lot of action today. Jeri came with us. I stripped off my clothes and I was already hard. I climbed into bed with Lily and I licked her flowering pussy for several minutes to ensure she was wet for the fucking I intended to start with. With the largest plug still inside her, I fucked her for twenty minutes, letting her feel both objects occupying that tiny space between her legs. I figured several orgasms would allow her to tolerate my cock up her ass better.

Lily appreciated the sex. Once again, the house rang out with her moans and whimpers as I did my level best to pleasure her. After her third fucking orgasm, when her fluids had thoroughly drenched my cock, I pulled out of her, to her disappointed groan. I got lube and smeared some all over my cock, particularly the crown.

Pulling the plug from Lily's bottom, I replaced it in her stretched out sphincter with the tip, pushing forward about an inch.

"Oh, shit! You're so fucking huge," Lily said. "Is the head all the way in yet?"

"Not yet."

"Let me get under her and lick her pussy," Jeri said. "Enter her on her next orgasm."

I pulled back and Jeri wriggled under Lily's body and attacked her clit. I pushed against the hole, not wanting it to close from nothing being inside of it. As soon as Lily had another orgasm, I pushed forward until the fat head disappeared inside of her.

123456...8