How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so fucking hot. I hope you can do that for me."

Jeri had to smile a little bit at that. "Thanks. I'm glad I made someone's day."

"I think you made her day too," referencing Becca. "She seemed to enjoy it."

Cheryl passed me a slip of paper with a phone number on it. "This is my husband's phone number. His name is Jacob. He's expecting your call."

"Do you split tips here?"

"Yes."

"Put a 25% tip on my bill, but this is for you." I handed her two hundred dollars. "Thanks for not ratting us out."

"If I'd stopped it, I wouldn't have gotten to see the whole show. Why spoil it half way through."

Laura slid off my lap, and I tucked my cock away, and dabbed at the front of my pants with a napkin. Some leakage on the front of my slacks. I called Jacob's number.

"Hi, my name is Brick. Cheryl said you wanted to talk to me."

"Yeah, she called me with some bullshit story. Did one of my friends put you up to this? Am I being pranked or something?"

"I don't know you or your friends, and no, you're not being pranked."

"You want to sleep with my wife?"

"Yes, in return for you fucking another man's wife, and possibly others as well, but that's not up to me. My ex-wife is sort of pissed at me, so she might fuck you for fun. I can really only guarantee the one woman though. You have to use a condom, as will I, and you can possibly watch two women having sex together, including, possibly, Cheryl, but again, no guarantees. She did just lick another woman's cum off my ex-wife's face before kissing her, so she might be into it."

"She what?"

"You didn't misunderstand me. My ex-wife was licking another woman because she lost a bet, and when she was done, Cheryl licked some of the cum off her face."

"At the restaurant?"

"The lights were low and the restaurant was noisy. It wasn't that hard, although Cheryl saw it, obviously."

He was quiet for awhile. "There's some kind of catch here, right? The woman I'm supposed to fuck is as ugly as a pig, or something?"

"Let me put you on hold for a minute. I'll text you their pictures. The guarantee will be the one on the far left."

Lining up the four girls together, I took a photo of the four of them with Laura on the left side, and sent it.

"The one with her face still glistening with girl cum is my ex-wife."

He was silent again.

"Why are you doing this?" Jacob finally asked.

"Cheryl caught me fucking the one on the left, and didn't report us, and she told me it made her aroused. By which, I thought she might be interested and I asked her if she wanted to join us. She didn't have her wedding ring on, because she's afraid of losing it when her hands get wet. I love to fuck different women, Jacob. I do it all the time. I won't sneak around behind people's backs though. I don't normally hit on married women. So, when she told me she was married, I knew my conversation with her was over, unless you were agreeable, and were willing to do an exchange. I told her if you both wanted, you could do some extra-marital fucking. I fuck your wife, you fuck the other guys wife. A swap of the two. If you're not interested, that's fine. I'll never bother you or Cheryl again.

"But, you've been married seven years, so the seven year itch, right. It's a cliche because it's based on truth. Other women start looking better and better. Maybe a little boredom in the bedroom has set in. You probably don't make as much time for sex as you used to. Maybe knock one out once a week or so, probably on the weekend because you're busy and routine has set in.

"I myself, can't remain monogamous. I love fucking different women too much. Recently, I've been exposed to Ethical Non-Monogamy, or ENM. You can read about it if you want. Spouses who want to inject a little oomph into their life without risking their marriage. Instead of sneaking around behind each other's backs, they agree to have sex with others, with their spouses knowledge and consent. That's what makes it ethical. It takes many forms, open marriages, polyamorous relationships, wife swapping, key parties once a month. It doesn't matter what form it takes, as long as both spouses agree to the rules ahead of time.

"Always use condoms, don't fuck the same people twice, stop if you start feeling an emotional connection instead of just fucking, whatever you decide the rules are. Then you both practice the same rules, so it's ethical. This is an opportunity to try something like that in your marriage. Cheryl gets to play around on the side. So do you. You make the rules. We follow them or you don't play."

"It's real late and I have to work early in the morning. I need to talk this over with Cheryl."

"I understand. I only made the suggestion because I know Can Can is closed on Monday and Tuesday, so her days were free the next couple of days. I'm not going to do anything without your full support and approval. Why don't you talk it out and let me know if you're interested. I won't contact you or Cheryl again. It has to come from you. You're the one risking a marriage. I'm not."

"Why are you fucking some other guy's wife and why is she the one I'd be fucking?"

"Her husband has a cuckold fetish. He likes to see his wife fuck other men. Additionally, he's unable to provide her with a child. They chose me to breed her. Plus, they are both submissive to a woman, who asked me to find another man for her to fuck. I was initially going to ask Cheryl if she knew a fairly decent guy who worked here to fuck her. Once I found out she was married, I figured why not ask Cheryl's husband, then I might be able to fuck Cheryl, with your permission. You got my number from this phone call. Good day, Jacob."

"Goodbye."

Cheryl returned with my card and the receipt to sign. "What did he say?"

"That he wants to talk it over with you."

"I'm surprised he didn't tell you to blow it out your ear."

"If you were thinking about extramarital sex, he's probably been thinking about it too, for the same reasons. You have to work hard to keep romance alive in your marriage. If you haven't been, you start wondering what's on the other side of the fence. I'm one of the things on the other side of the fence. I'm not a replacement for your husband. You're probably much better off with him unless he beats you. But, I do like to play. If that's something you decide to do, I'm a player."

"I can see that. Have you fucked all of these women?"

"Every one of them today."

Her eyebrows shot up as she looked at all four of them again.

"My God. Did Jacob tell you how often we have sex?"

"He didn't. I guessed maybe once a week, based upon being married seven years, but he didn't specify."

"Once a week is pretty close."

"You talk it over with Jacob and decide what you want to do. I won't contact either one of you again. It's your decision."

Cheryl left and we departed the restaurant. When we were back in the car, Jeri asked, "Are you fucking the waitress next?"

She was sitting in the front with me. I took a tissue out of the glove box, and wiped at her face, removing Becca's cum, but leaving lint on her face. I kissed her.

"I don't know. The husband is thinking about it. You might have the opportunity to fuck him, or her, based upon her licking your face and kissing you. Laura has to fuck him at the command of Roxanne if they're interested, and I think they are."

She sat back in her seat and sighed. "You've convinced me."

"Of what?"

"That we'll never be together again, except for this; the fucking around."

"Do you want to go home?"

"No. I'll take what I can get. I'll be another one of your fuck buddies. I promise not to give you or any of the other women more shit. I accept my place in your life."

Laura reached forward and squeezed Jeri's shoulder. Jeri patted her hand.

"It's not a bad place to be," Laura said, "once you know it's never more than fucking and some small affection."

When we got back, Phillip was fucking Roxanne on the living room couch.

I said, "I fucked Laura at the restaurant and we may have found another man to fuck her."

Phillip groaned and orgasmed when I said it, so attuned to his wife's sexual escapades, perhaps even more than his own. He tried turning to look at her, to see if he could tell, or if she looked different, or whatever reason he wanted to look. Roxanne grabbed his face, and dragged it back to look at her, slapping him lightly across the face.

"I'm your fucking Mistress. Pay attention to me; no one else. That's twenty swats for cumming too soon and for cumming without permission. Now get down there and lick up your cum before it leaks out of my cunt."

"Yes, Mistress."

Phillip began licking Roxanne's cunt. Roxanne told Laura to clean off her husband's cock, which she did as well.

"Who's the other possible man?" Roxanne asked.

"The husband of our waitress tonight. They wanted to discuss whether they would become an Ethical Non-Monogamous couple. The waitress, Cheryl, saw me fucking Laura and Jeri licking Becca's cunt, and seemed intrigued, which is when I asked her to join us. That's when I found out she was married. She's off the next two days. If they take me up on the offer, I expect I'll hear from them tomorrow or Tuesday. If not, I'm guessing we won't hear at all."

"Would he be fucking her during the day then?"

Phillip stopped licking to listen, and Roxanne thumped his head. "Did I tell you to stop?"

"Sorry, Mistress." He got busy again.

"He had to go to work tomorrow, so I suspect it will be in the evenings."

"We'll have to make sure Phillip is in the gym working out if they come over. It's too bad he hasn't earned the right to see his wife fuck or to fuck her himself."

"It is too bad. Lily took videos and photos of our fucking tonight. It was pretty dark, I don't know how good they are."

"I'll take a look at them, and then you can delete it."

"As you wish."

"Why don't you take Laura to bed and start fucking her again. Let's see if her begging for your cock can keep his little dick hard."

Laura and Becca joined me in the master bed, Jeri sitting in the chair and masturbating as I fucked Becca, to pay off the balance of her bet, then she left for Lily's room. I fucked Laura long and hard and she climaxed often, which I'm sure Phillip heard. Becca cleaned up after me, so I didn't have to. She went home afterwards to be ready for work the next day.

******

I called my urologist as soon as he opened in the morning, to let him know a man named Jamaal needed some STD testing done and to bill me for it.

"What's going on?"

"Jeri had sex with him bareback, and I want to know he's clean before I fuck her without a condom. We're going to Victoria this weekend."

"Jeri, your ex?"

"Yeah."

"What about the other woman you were going to get pregnant. Is she?"

"Her next fertile cycle is this week, but I also did my damndest to get another woman pregnant as well. She might be."

"Brick. I swear you're doing your level best to make sure I can take that trip to Bora Bora next summer, all by yourself."

I laughed. "Probably."

"We'll take care of him, and by extension, you."

"Means a lot. I hate to wrap it in rubber if I don't have to."

He laughed and hung up. I got dressed up in a power suit. It was time to get Roxanne a new job.

Phillip had gone to work when he usually did. Laura was told to clean the house in the event we had visitors later, including clean sheets on all the beds. She was told that she would be naked if anyone came over.

"Yes, Mistress."

Our meeting was with the current managing partner of Phillip's law firm, Edward Milliken. Since I was the one who'd asked for the meeting, he was expecting me.

"Bryce Harmon, it's so good to meet you. How can Howard, Milliken and Jenkins help one of Seattle's most famous residents?"

"Edward, pleased to meet you. I'd like to introduce you to Roxanne Martinez. You might recognize her as the opposing attorney on the paperwork Phillip Smith did for me when I was purchasing that Silicon Valley start up a month ago."

"Miss Martinez, yes, I recall the work. How are you today?"

"Fine, Mr. Milliken."

"The question is not what you can do for me, Mr. Milliken, but what I can do for you, if you want it. If you want millions of dollars of additional billable hours, it will require a few changes."

"Well, I'm definitely interested in hearing more."

"How long would it take you to round up the partner board?"

"All but one of them is currently here. One of them is on vacation. What's this about?"

"Can you make decisions without a unanimous vote, or is a quorum sufficient?"

"A quorum is sufficient."

"Round everyone up so I don't have to make explanations twice. If the partner on vacation would like to be kept informed, and isn't out of contact, you might want to call him and put him in the meeting on speaker phone."

"I believe he's salmon fishing in Alaska, and out of touch. I'll get the others." He got on his intercom. "Mrs. Reynolds, please ask the other senior partners to come to the conference room right away." He asked both of us if we wanted a drink.

"Just water, please. The alcohol can wait until we have something to celebrate," I said.

"You intrigue me, sir."

Edward grabbed a couple bottles of water and led us to their conference room. We were quickly joined by five more senior partners, three men, and two women. Seven total, with the one on vacation, so no votes would end in a tie. Which meant we needed four on our side.

As soon as everyone seated themselves, I introduced myself and Roxanne again, and Edward introduced the other senior partners.

"The reason I asked for this meeting, is I want Howard, Milliken and Jenkins, to expand from being a mid-sized law firm in Seattle, to one of the largest law firms on the West Coast, covering clients in California, Washington and Oregon." I let the resultant buzz die down a little before continuing. "With my recent acquisition, I was so pleased with the work done by Miss Martinez on behalf of the company I acquired, I asked her to stay on with the company. But I was also impressed by the work done by one of your associates, Phillip Smith and his legal assistant, Rebecca Holt, who accompanied me on the trip, that I wished to continue doing business with your firm. What I'm suggesting is that Miss Martinez be made a senior partner in this firm, and because she's licensed to practice in California and Nevada, handle the California business that comes your way, although she intends to pass the Washington Bar exam within the next year.

"She has identified some fine young legal minds who can manage a San Francisco office for you. In anticipation of your agreement to this proposal, she and and Phillip have been putting together a presentation to give to a leading Oregon manufacturer, who's a little disappointed in his own legal counsel. That meeting is scheduled to occur tomorrow in Portland. She'll need Phillip to attend that meeting with her.

"That's two major corporate accounts she can bring with her, but additionally, I sit on the boards and have substantial voting stock in three other companies I owned and sold, two in Washington and one in California, that I believe would be willing to bring their business to Howard, Milliken and Jenkins. Five major accounts if you want to make the changes necessary for the business. If you're not, I'm happy to present this opportunity to one of your competitors."

"What kind of changes are you talking about?" Edward asked.

"Roxanne Martinez becomes the Managing Partner of the new, expanded law firm. Edward could remain in charge of your Seattle operations, but Phillip would be the managing attorney for the two Washington companies, I bring in. In addition to total operational control of the overall firm, Miss Martinez would be the managing attorney for the California companies, and the Oregon company if she manages to bring home the bacon from her meeting tomorrow. I'm going to turn the meeting over to her so she can explain the vision she has for your future. Roxanne, please continue."

As Roxanne smartly presented what she, Phillip and Becca had cooked up during their planning, I kept my eyes on the board members, trying to read them. The two female board members, while being leapfrogged by some female attorney they didn't know from Adam; still Roxanne was a female and gave females a little more clout in the firm, including top dog. That alone might have been making them lean in her direction. They liked her ideas and the presentation. It showed in their body language. Edward was showing resistance to the idea. He wouldn't be top dog anymore. He might still control his prior fiefdom, but he'd be a smaller cog in a larger firm. I expected he might vote no.

The two youngest male members, seemed to be liking the ideas Roxanne was making, and it didn't hurt that she looked damn good making them. It would likely mean more money for them and the firm, and possible fiefdoms they could carve out for themselves in the expanded company. The older of the male partners, Jenkins, one of the letterhead guys, wasn't convinced. I imagined he saw himself as the next managing partner when Milliken stepped down, but that might change under the new regime and Roxanne was young enough she'd still be in charge when Jenkins retired his shingle.

I did some quick and dirty research on my phone, and Howard was still alive, and he must be the one fishing in Alaska. First name on the letterhead, letting Milliken take the reins while he cut back on his workload and went fishing. He could go either way, not caring because he was ready to retire, or still proud his name was at the top of the firm.

Roxanne used about forty-five minutes to cover the items on her agenda.

"What do you think, ladies and gentlemen?" Roxanne concluded.

"This is an interesting proposal," Edward said. "I'm sure we'd like to consider all you've presented and discuss it amongst ourselves."

I assumed that Edward could read the room as well as I did and was thinking he might need to do a little politicking to get the votes he needed to either deny the offer or counteroffer, so he could remain in charge.

I stood up again. "This is a one time offer, for today only, vote to be taken now, or we take this offer to your biggest competitor in Seattle, and I'd expect you lose an associate or two because of the work already done by Phillip Smith, and others who see this for the opportunity it is. Tell me, what's the partner buy in to the firm normally?"

"$500,000 dollars, though I expect you already know that," Edward said.

I smiled. "Yes. We did our research before picking Howard, Milliken and Jenkins to bring this proposal to. There are seven current partners. I will put up 3.5 million dollars for her partner buy in, five hundred grand apiece for each of the current partners. For that, you add her name to the end of the letterhead and make her the managing partner, and you vote immediately. As I said, this is a one-time offer, good for today only. You turn it down, I'll take my proposal and business elsewhere. I'm only wedded to this company because of Phillip Smith and he can take his legal work with him to another law firm. They might even make him a partner as well considering the work he'll be managing. We'll step out of the room for fifteen minutes to give you the opportunity to discuss this proposal, but at the end of that fifteen minutes, I'll want to see a show of hands, yea or nay."

Roxanne put her proposal in her briefcase and we stepped out of the room.

"3.5 million dollars, Brick. Good fucking God."

"I figure you have four votes for, and two against, Milliken and Jenkins. Even if Howard were here, he wouldn't make a difference. I'm guessing Milliken and Jenkins are doing some last minute lobbying against, Milliken because he loses top spot, and Jenkins because he thought he'd be next in line. The females were leaning towards you, the younger males were too, but might have been influenced by whatever the others told them now. But the money will put them firmly in your corner. They'd normally get less than 80,000 from a buy in. This is over five times that. They have visions of boats, sports cars and country clubs dancing in their heads."

123456...8