How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop there for a minute," Lily moaned. "Don't push forward. Let me get used to you."

Jeri kept lapping on Lily's lily and she climaxed again.

"Slowly now, a little at a time, push into me."

I was about three quarters of the way inside her when Lily backed up, completely engulfing my prick in her petite ass. That last little bit was putting a strain on her pucker, because she asked me to hold still again.

"I feel like the world's biggest turd is stuck in my ass," Lily said.

I heard Jeri laughing below us. "Yeah, the world's biggest shit is jammed in your ass," she said, "and he's not trying to pull out."

Another reminder Jeri was still having issues with me, but I, nonetheless, had to laugh.

"That was a pretty good jab, Jeri. Your insults are getting funnier."

"I thought it was pretty good myself," Jeri said.

"Quit yammering," Lily said. "You're supposed to be licking my cunt. I think you can start fucking me, Brick. It's more uncomfortable than painful now."

I took it easy on her. She was small, I was big, and it was her first time. With the cunt fucking I'd started with, and the ass fucking now, I'd been fucking her for close to forty-five minutes, so I could release at any time. I sped up a little and warned Lily I was about to cum. So was she. I could feel her tightening over my cock as her spasms took her by storm.

"Fuck, I can feel every pulse of your cock," Lily said. "It's amazing."

When I'd fully emptied my balls, I got up to get a washcloth to clean us both off. After washing myself, I wiped her down.

"I recommend that you soak in the hot tub for awhile, as it will help ease any lingering soreness."

"Thanks, I'll take you up on that."

She got up and left. Jeri was lying on the bed with a lot of girl cum on her face. I got her a fresh washcloth to clean up with.

"Am I the only one of your sluts you haven't fucked in the ass?" Jeri asked.

"No, I haven't done Roxanne yet. I didn't have time to break her in properly first. Phillip has fucked her ass though."

"Who has the tightest pussy?"

"Laura."

"Is that because of her using the Ben Wa balls?"

"I think so."

"Why is she using them?"

"So she can remain tight for her husband even though I'm fucking her."

That made her stop for a moment and think. "You really do care for them both, don't you?"

"What good would it be if they have my child and end up divorced?"

"Who's the second tightest cunt?"

"Lily. She's so small anyway and her husband was no great shakes in the dick department."

"Where do I rate?"

"Third. You get lots of exercise, which will generally exercise your pelvic floor muscles."

"So if I want a tighter cunt. I should be using Ben Wa balls?"

"I've got a set if you want them."

"Fuck it. Why not."

I got the one and a half inch balls and inserted them into her pussy. "Wear these constantly when not using the toilet or fucking, especially while you're exercising. If you can do squats without losing these, I'll get you some smaller balls that weigh the same. The smaller ones are the ones Laura is using now. I think she can hold them both in while doing squats."

"And what do I have to do to become a three hole slut?"

"Start wearing anal plugs. About one day at each size, before swapping up to the next largest size. After three, you can probably take a Phillip sized dick Four for someone a little larger, all five for mine."

"Do you have any of those as well? What am I thinking; of course you do?"

I smiled and got her the smallest plug. "You want me to do the honors?"

"Lube me up, Brick."

I applied lube to the plug and her bottom, then eased the plug inside of her. "Interesting feeling," she said.

"Wait until you're fucked with one in your ass. It's similar to a double penetration."

"You're going to turn me into a full fledged slut, aren't you?"

"No, you'll be doing that to yourself. Have I made you do any of this?"

"No."

I shrugged my shoulders as I smiled. "You're not a slut unless you ask for it."

We went outside to check on Lily and Laura was out there with her in the hot tub.

"How do you feel?" I asked Lily.

"A pleasant soreness, reminding me you had your big prick in my ass, but not bad, considering."

"I don't feel like Laura slaving in the kitchen tonight. Would anyone like to go to the Can Can Culinary Cafe?" I asked.

"What is it?" Lily asked.

"It's a theater that shows typical French can can productions along with good food. I'm thinking that Jeri should go with a Lush inserted, set to music mode."

"What's a Lush?" Jeri asked.

"A vibrating toy which goes in your pussy, miss, and feels very good. When in music mode, it vibrates in syncopation with whatever music is playing," Laura said. "You must be prepared to orgasm in public."

"And you want me to wear this Lush thing out to dinner?" Jeri asked me.

"If you want to," I replied. "It's always your choice."

"Who else has worn one of these things?"

"We've all worn it at one time or another, miss," Laura said. "I wore it out to dinner at Spinasse. Phillip controlled my vibrations all during supper."

"I wore it while I was horseback riding," Lily said, "which is when Brick dropped back to keep an eye on me. It might have kept Paul from shoving me off a cliff someplace."

"Fuck it!" Jeri said. "I'll give it a try."

"I'll check with the others to see what time they want to leave?"

I went back to Phillip's home office. They were all three leaning over as Roxanne typed something on her laptop.

"We were thinking of gong to Can Can Culinary Cafe for food and the show," I said. "What time will you be ready to go?"

Roxanne looked up. "Phillip and I have too much to do, to go out. Really, we need to be prepared for the meetings on both Monday and Tuesday. Becca can go though."

"Becca, Jeri is going to wear a Lush. Would you like to wear the other one?" I asked. "It's going to be in music mode so nobody is controlling it."

"Sure thing. We should have a contest to see who cums more. The loser has to do something for the winner."

"I'll let you work that out between you."

"Brick, I want you to feed Laura tonight," Roxanne said.

"On my lap?"

"You'd love that, wouldn't you. Why not. If you think you can get away with it, fuck her. Dress her like the slut she is. Tell her I'm going to be fucking her husband later tonight, then have him lick his cum out of my cunt. She becomes fertile again sometime this week, doesn't she?"

"Pretty sure it's on Wednesday or Thursday."

"I want you to start fucking her two or three times a day, building up to her breeding, at which point, fuck her as much as you can. I'll surrender the master bedroom to you for the rest of the week. Take any of your other sluts to bed with you, since you have the room. Tell her she has permission to cum four times per fucking. She'll be punished for any orgasms exceeding that."

"I'll let her know."

Phillip got the most wretched look on his face as we discussed the evening, and the rest of the week. To the best of his knowledge, he hadn't gotten permission to watch his wife's breeding. He wasn't going to be with us tonight, if I was able to to fuck her in public, and he was going into a work week, where he'd be gone most of the day, including one day, he wouldn't even be in town. All of this, as another man's sperm would take hold in her womb and begin growing a child. A child, not his own.

Becca returned with me to the others and I informed them of our plans and made the reservations for five, me and four beautiful women. I always got the most envious looks from other men, and curious looks from other women when it was just me and two or more women together.

We went into Laura's closet and picked out clothes appropriate for a gorgeous slut. A halter dress, with no bra, nearly floor length, but with slits on both sides extending high up, nearly to her crotch. When the others saw what Laura would be wearing, they decided to dress sexily as well. Becca had to borrow something from Jeri, who still had quite a few clothes here from her shopping trip.

As they were going through Jeri's clothes, looking for something suitable, Becca said, "I'm going to be wearing a Lush at supper too. I think we should have some sort of contest."

"What kind of contest?"

"Who cums the most."

"How often will we cum?"

"At least a half dozen times in music mode, probably more since the shows are fairly lengthy, and there's lots of music."

"What do you propose as the wager?" Jeri asked.

"Brick has been instructed to feed Laura, and fuck her if he can, at the restaurant. I think the winner should feed the loser her dessert, then the loser should get on the floor, and lick the winner to an orgasm, and leave the winner's cum on her face the balance of their time in the restaurant, and we'll both be juicy by that time. When we come home, the winner gets to share the master bed with Brick and Laura, the loser has to watch from a chair and masturbate."

"You're joking!"

"No joke. Totally serious. If I lose, I will totally do it. The question is, will you. Get down on your knees in a public place and lick me to an orgasm, then wear my cum as a badge of shame like a big scarlet letter L, for lesbian."

Jeri looked at me. "She will do it," I said. "She offered to do it to another woman in a hotel restaurant in San Francisco, with several people already with their eyes on our table."

"Would any of the rest of you do this?"

"I'm probably going to be fucking Sir while he feeds me in the restaurant," Laura said. "What do you think?"

"I'm a little iffy on doing it. Might depend on how I felt at the moment," Lily said. "Certainly, most peoples eyes will be on the show, so there's a chance I would, if Brick's fucking hadn't drawn a bunch of attention already."

Jeri looked at Becca again. "If I win and you don't pay up, I'm going to claw your eyes out."

"Right back at you. Sounds like we have a bet then," Becca said. "What degree of Black Belt Slut will either of us be if we lose?"

"Ninth degree. Home town, public place, oral sex with another woman, cum left on the face for a little humiliation."

"I want a ceremony if I'm awarded the black belt," Becca said. "There should be some solemnity to the occasion."

"I'm sure something can be arranged," I said, laughing.

Our plans were set for the night.

******

I felt like a king when the five of us entered the Can Can. Four relatively young, extremely attractive women, all dressed to the nines in some of the sexiest clothes money could buy, and I'd bought a bunch of it. Since I was going to be feeding Laura and attempting to fuck her, I tried to get a table which wasn't in the middle of all the action. I figured there was a better chance of less attention if only two or three other tables had any kind of line of sight on us when watching the stage. When we started ordering, Laura had her own seat. She wouldn't sit in my lap until the food arrived. Both of the Lushes had been turned on, but were idle, waiting for the show to start.

They took our drink orders first. I got a bottle of Dom Perignon for the table, to go with the meal, and a Berry Belafonte for me. Laura got the Sleepless in Seattle, a chilled espresso martini. Lily got the Showgirl Spritz, Jeri the Absinthe Minded Miracle, and Lily got the Lola's Coconuts.

The waitress, Cheryl, a perky redhead, arrived for our food orders and we ordered three appetizers to share, a crab cake, the can can charcuterie, and seared tuna. We ordered three spring salads and two kale Caesar salads, and for the entrees, I ordered the New York Striploin, Laura and Jeri both ordered the grilled king salmon, and Lily and Becca the chicken risotto.

When the appetizers arrived, I pulled Laura into my lap. I was not blatant with my fondling, but I had a hand around her and I could caress her opposite breast surreptitiously, so I did. Of course, the other people at my table could witness my hand slipped under one of the halter straps, rubbing or pinching a nipple, as could the waitress when she came to the table. She was somewhat intrigued by our activity. It was rare to see a single guy with four ladies anyway, but to have one quasi publicly fed and fondled in front of her, made it more rare. Laura had fucked in front of the others already, so that didn't bother her as much as the waitress seeing her did. She always blushed when the waitress came to the table.

Lap sitting doesn't occur in restaurants commonly, so there was quite a lot of attention paid to ours by the surrounding tables, when it started. All anyone could really see except the waitress was Laura sitting in my lap, being fed like she was helpless. The waitress knew she wasn't helpless, and was wondering why I was feeding her, and playing with her breast, questions on her face every time she came to the table, though she didn't ask.

To minimize disturbances during the show, it didn't start until after the entrees were delivered to the table. After the main course was delivered, the lights went down, and the show started. It was an extravaganza of dancing and music, loosely telling a story. I turned on the Lushes of Becca and Jeri. They were sitting next to each other so they could tell when the other one climaxed. After cutting bite sized pieces of my steak, I released the beast and Laura carefully lowered herself over my cock, as if she was just adjusting herself on my lap. She couldn't really ride me much, that would be too obvious, but I was planted balls deep in her pussy, the dress carefully draped over us so our joining was hidden. I handed Lily my phone and told her to take photos and video of our fucking so Roxanne knew it happened, and Phillip got to see his wife fucking in public.

Laura couldn't help herself; occasionally, she'd move slightly to fuck herself on my cock. No more than an inch or so, each time, and for no more than a half minute to a minute, before she settled down, just enjoying my stretching of her tight pussy. The dimness in the audience, lights on the stage, music, and overall noise, made our fooling around more discreet than it would have been in any other restaurant. As far as I could tell, both Jeri and Becca were enjoying the Lushes, although I had no clue who was winning their bet.

Cheryl would come back to refill our water glasses and pour more champagne for any flutes getting empty. On one of her visits to our table, she witnessed Laura riding my cock. She was too close not to miss the signs and not to hear Laura moan.

As she bent down to pour me more Dom, she quietly asked, "Are you two fucking?"

"Is that a problem?"

"It is so fucking hot," she said. "I can't believe you're fucking in public."

"The lights are dim and most people's attention is focused on the show."

"Is this your wife?"

"Someone else's wife. My ex-wife is sitting on the other side of the table."

"God, you're making me so fucking wet, right now."

"I know the restaurant is closed on Monday and Tuesday. Are you off or do you have another job?"

"Are you asking me to join you?"

"If you're interested."

"I'm married."

"Thank you for telling me. Why no ring?"

"My hands get wet and my ring slips off my finger. I don't want to lose it."

"How long have you been married?" I asked.

"Seven years."

"You must have gotten married young."

"Nineteen."

"Do you think your husband would like to watch two other women have sex and to fuck one himself if he let me fuck you? Would it bother either of you to watch your spouse have sex with another person?"

"You're not joking, are you?"

"Not at all. The woman fucking me is married to another man, but a submissive to another woman. She asked me to find another man to fuck her tonight, if I could. Your husband could fuck her, using a condom, if I could fuck you, using one. You'd both be having extra-marital sex, with the knowledge and consent of your partner, if the thought of trying something different appealed to you. You can watch each other get fucked, or not, depending on your own preferences. Your husband should know though, I will make you scream and beg to be fucked."

Laura, who'd been listening to our conversation intently, said, "You will beg for his cock. Your husband will have to have a strong, masculine self image or some cuckold tendencies not to be devastated when you beg for your fucking."

"If you have the slightest interest in what I'm suggesting, call your husband and ask him. I won't fuck you without his consent. He doesn't have to be there, but if he's not, I need to speak to him myself to ensure he is consenting."

"Wow. I've never had an offer like that before. I mean, men have tried to pick me up, but not offered to let my husband fuck someone else at the same time. I am kind of intrigued. Let me think about it and if I think it's something I might do, I'll check with my husband. Can I take your orders for dessert?"

"The contest is over when the desserts get to our table," Becca said. "I think I'm up by two. I'll have the panna cotta."

"What contest?" Cheryl asked.

"We have vibrators in our pussies, vibrating in time to the music. Whoever cums the most, wins."

"You are the strangest group, I've ever had at my tables," Cheryl laughed. "No matter what else happens, I'll have some juicy stories to tell my husband."

There were five different desserts, and five of us, so we each got one. I had the ruby creme brûlée, Laura the crêpes suzette, Lily the can can beignets and Jeri the chocolate tart, so we could take tastes of the others desserts.

As soon as Cheryl walked away, Jeri said, "You never stop, do you?"

"Not really. It gets even easier when I'm with so many attractive women. Other women wonder what my secret is. Becca and Laura love to tell them. Sharon did too. Amy helped snag Lily. It's a never ending cycle. What are the orgasm totals so far?"

"I've had thirteen," Jeri said.

"Fourteen," Becca said. "Are you ready to kneel between my legs and get me off, Jeri?"

"It's not over yet. The desserts aren't here." Nor had the music stopped. They were still singing and dancing, so the Lushes would still be vibrating.

I started paying attention to the contest. Laura started bouncing a little more in my lap. I saw Jeri have another orgasm to tie it up. I saw our desserts on a tray being carried to our table. Becca started quivering, Laura started shaking, I started spurting.

"Oh, fuck, another one," Becca moaned. "I fucking win." She waited until the desserts arrived, then told me to turn them off. She turned and smiled at Jeri. "You're my bitch for the next few minutes, honey. Sit in my lap so I can feed you your chocolate tart."

Jeri sighed and sat in Becca's lap. Becca fed her, and almost every other bite, she was kissing Jeri. I was doing the same to Laura, feeling my cum dribble out over my cock and balls as it slowly shrunk after my orgasm. Dessert over, Jeri went under the table to take care of her debt of honor, and Becca was moaning most delightfully at Jeri's tongue teasing her saturated pussy. It was still dark, but they were getting close to the last number, when the lights would come up, and Jeri's presence between Becca's legs, lapping at her drippy cunt, would become more visible. I could tell Jeri was trying to hurry and get Becca off as fast as she could, but she lost the race.

The lights came on and Cheryl came back with the check and saw Jeri under the table licking Becca's cunt. Becca saw her standing there, and began stroking Jeri's head, telling her what a nice little pussy pleaser she was, smiling brightly at Cheryl. She pointed down at Jeri's head and mouthed, 'She lost', with a big grin. Then Becca had her orgasm and Jeri had to sit down with Becca's juices glazing her face. When Cheryl didn't see Jeri wiping her face, she went up to her and licked around her mouth, before kissing her.

123456...8