How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You throw money around like it's water."

"You do realize that I'm a billionaire many times over, right? This money is a drop in the bucket. I don't have a house, boat or anything else to spend money on. I have my Porsche and women as my main expenses. I can probably spend that much money every day for a hundred years and not run out of money, not to mention making hundreds of millions more every year. They've had their fifteen minutes. It's time for them to make a decision."

We knocked on the door, moments before we stepped in. There appeared to have been some heated discussion.

"The proposal before the board," I said, "is to make Roxanne Martinez a named partner, make her managing partner of an expanded firm doing business in California, Washington and Oregon, and follow her vision for the growth and expansion of the law firm of Howard, Milliken, Jenkins, and Martinez. By a voice vote of affirmation or negation, please indicate your vote for the proposal."

"Wait a minute," Edward said. "All we have so far are a lot of promises. She's bringing one company in, not five. The rest is just speculation."

"You're right. If you don't have four out of five of those companies under your umbrella in a year's time, you can revisit this vote," I said. "I'm confident that she'll bring in that much or more. Some of the other associates she's considering for a California office will probably bring some of their clients with them. Again, I call for a vote."

As expected, it was four votes for, two against.

"I have to close out some business I have in California," Roxanne said, "including setting up an office of Howard, et al. in San Francisco. I will be back in one month to transition management from Mr. Milliken to myself. Please have the largest corner office vacant when I return. I'll be appropriating it for myself. I'd like Rebecca Holt as my legal assistant, effective immediately, with pay commensurate with Mrs. Reynolds. You may take any instructions she passes from me to be as if I ordered it. Please ask her to join us. She'll be taking notes for the balance of the meeting."

One of the female directors called Becca to the conference room. Rebecca came in carrying a number of individual packets.

"Congratulations on making named partner, Miss Martinez," Becca said.

"Thank you, Rebecca. You're very kind to say so."

"How long has Rebecca been working for you?" Edward asked, a gleam of hope in his eye.

"Since about four minutes ago," Roxanne said. "Being asked to join us in the conference room was her signal that her job position and title had changed. None of this work was done on your time or your nickel or in your office or on your equipment, Mr. Milliken. She hasn't received any compensation from me at all. We have enjoyed a personal sexual relationship since she came to San Francisco a month ago, which is the extent of our association."

"Which you will now have to give up, according to company policy," Edward said.

"Let's discuss company policy for the moment. I'm proposing a change to the policy. Mr. Harmon, since we're now engaged in firm business, you may leave."

"Wait a moment. When does Miss Martinez' partner buy-in payment become due and payable?" one of the young male board members asked.

"I will pay half of it when all corporate correspondence, official web site, and all signage reflect her name in the company title. The other half will be paid when she assumes the managing partner position and takes over the largest corner office. I know there was some opposition to the change in management. I want to ensure that opposition doesn't hold up her full acceptance to her new position. So the faster you get things changed, the faster you'll get half of the money. The balance you can't get for a month. I'll take my leave, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for the support you've shown to our plan. I anticipate a prosperous relationship."

I left, confident that the rest of the plan would be adopted and Phillip's sexual relationship to Roxanne would be recognized and accepted before the day was over, and he would have no fear that his secrets would ever leave that conference room without severe financial penalties to the leaker. In the meantime, I expected to go home and fuck his wife, and maybe Lily again too, the two tightest cunts I knew. I fully expected for Laura to suffer some punishment later as there was no way I was going to stop her fucking until she climaxed at least eight times, and four was the maximum allowed.

When I got home, I grabbed Laura's hand and dragged her to the bedroom. "Your Mistress is now the Managing Partner in Phillip's law firm," I said, "and I'm going to fuck you in celebration."

"What about the rest of it, Sir. Has he been outed?"

"I left before that happened, but I'm reasonably certain it will happen. Becca is now Roxanne's legal assistant, so regardless of whether the rules get changed, Becca can now fuck Phillip. If the rules don't change, Roxanne might not be able to fuck anyone in the law firm, but I think they'll change. It's a good plan. Undress me and suck my cock, slut."

"Yes, sir. Do you want to take my throat, sir?"

"No, just get on your knees and suck me. Be prepared to cum a lot. Way more than the four you're allowed."

She smiled at me. "Yes, sir."

I was already hard. I didn't need the stimulation, but having Laura on her knees polishing my knob tickled my Dominant fancy. After ten minutes of totally delightful prick adoration, I drew her to her feet and tossed her on the bed.

"I'll need to remove my Ben Wa balls, sir."

"I'll take them out after I lick your delicious pussy, slut," I growled, before diving into her wet, flowering cunt.

Laura screamed as I did everything in my power to make her cum. She had three before I even started to fuck her. I reached in a finger to extract her balls, pulling the slippery suckers out over her g-spot, which set her off again. I sank my cock in her tight twat to the root, making her scream again as I stretched her out on my shaft. I pillaged her pussy for fifty delectable minutes of intense pleasure. My dick might have gotten sore from stabbing her tight sheath if she weren't so wet. There was nearly no friction from our fucking, just wonderful pressure from a silken vise.

It was my first sex since last night and I unloaded a flood of sperm in her pussy. Too much for her cunt to hold it all, so I was left to clean up some of the mess before it soaked the sheets.

"When does your ovulation start?" I asked.

"If I hold true to form, tomorrow night to Wednesday morning, sir, then for four or five days of total lust. I always get totally horny when I ovulate."

"I'll try dropping at least twelve loads of cum in you before I leave on Friday to go to Victoria with Jeri."

"If they're like the deposit you just made, sir; I'm sure that should do the trick."

"Well, the first one of the day is always the largest," I said, "so I'll make sure the first one in the morning is yours."

"How long will you be staying, sir, before you leave?"

"I won't start looking around for a new place to stay, until you test positive as pregnant, but I'd like to start making contact with the people you told me about earlier, Nick and Nora and the Househusband guy."

"I should have their contact information in my phone, sir. Perhaps I could set up a meeting with them, while Mistress and Phillip are gone tomorrow."

"That sounds good. Let's have something to eat, then we can start working out."

"Yes, sir."

******

I got a call a little after three from Cheryl, our waitress from Can Can. She wasn't calling from her husband's phone, as his name would have popped up.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Harmon, this is Cheryl, from last night."

"Yes?"

"Jacob asked me to call for him as he's busy at work. We've decided to take you up on your offer."

"Just to be clear, you're referring to the offer that you would both be fucking people other than your spouse."

"Yes. I would fuck you and he'd fuck the blonde from the photo. He's going to pick me up when he gets off work and we'll meet you."

"What time does he got off work?"

"Four thirty."

"Do you think you'd like to try having sex with another woman?"

She was silent for awhile.

"I think I would," she finally replied.

"Do you want to go straight to the sex, or would you like to meet for dinner first, my treat."

"Dinner sounds nice. I think we're both a little nervous, since this is the first time we've ever done anything like this."

"I'll make reservations and let you know where. Is this number good for reaching you?"

"It's fine, or you can text Jacob, since you have his number."

"I'll text you both. You might want to dress a little slutty. I don't know how many will attend, but the women will be sexily attired."

"I'm so fucking wet right now, just thinking about tonight," Cheryl said.

I texted Roxanne to see if she could go to dinner tonight with Phillip and Becca. She said they had too much work to do to get ready for tomorrow in Portland. Jeri, on the other hand said she'd go, as did Lily. I made reservations for six at Grappa, a Mediterranean style restaurant in the Queen Anne section of Seattle, south of us a few miles. Because of Jeri not getting off until five, I made the reservations for 5:30, sending the information to both Jacob and Cheryl, and Jeri, who'd have to come straight from work.

She texted me back.

I got a boat load of information about cuckolds today, one from a willing cuckold psychologist. We may not have time to discuss tonight, but we do need to talk.

I told her Tuesday night for sure.

Laura told me she made a lunch date for tomorrow, with Nick and Nora at a Perkins near the fertility clinic where they'd first met. Things were coming together.

******

When we met Cheryl and Jacob a few minutes early, I saw that Jacob was a well put together, six foot, 190 pound, young man who still had a shirt on proclaiming the construction company he worked for, with thinning, dark hair and a beard. He was a year older than Cheryl, and she had taken my recommendation about dressing sexily. She wore a translucent blouse over a lace bra, and short skirt. I shook his hand and told them someone else was coming, but suggested we take a seat while we waited. Jeri was only a few minutes late arriving, stuck in traffic, and the waitress hadn't even gotten to our table yet. I asked Cheryl to sit next to me and Laura to sit beside Jacob.

I introduced my companions and Jacob was paying a lot of attention to Laura, his fuck buddy for the night, who was braless under a soft, silky, low cut, blouse, which did little to hide her very nice breasts, her nipples poking out under the soft fabric. Lily was dressed normally, and Jeri was still in her work attire, but had removed her bra under her translucent blouse, although she wore a jacket over it.

"Go ahead and order whatever you want," I said. "Jacob, I just want to be sure we understand each other. Is it your intent to surrender your marital rights to me this evening, giving me consent to have sex with Cheryl, if she desires it, in exchange for marital rights, not mine, but another man's, who has surrendered those rights to others?"

He and Cheryl looked at one another, then he slowly nodded. "That's correct."

"Jacob, I want you to know something before hand, as it might make a difference to you. I'm not obnoxiously long in the cock department, but I am thick. I have a fat prick, that women often find beguiling, shall we say. It's fairly common for them to scream and carry on, they are enjoying it so much, even to beg for my cock. It takes a man who's very secure in his own masculinity to accept his wife might be begging for another man's cock. Or it takes another type of man, one who enjoys watching other men having sex with his wife.

"Laura's husband is such a man. He enjoys other men having sex with his wife, almost to the point, that it's more enjoyable than having sex himself. Since he does enjoy it, he'd like a video of it. We won't take a video of you having sex with Laura if you don't want to, but if we can, it will mean a great deal to him. The choice is yours."

We paused the discussion while the waitress took our order. I got the grilled octopus appetizer, Mediterranean salad, wild Alaskan halibut for my meal, plus one bottle of a good red and one white wine. Jacob had oysters, Caesar salad, and filet mignon, while Cheryl got the Saganaki flaming goat's cheese, seafood chowder and crab and shrimp salad.

As soon as the waitress left, I continued. "I don't know what type of man you are, Jacob. It might not bother you if Cheryl enjoys sex with another man. Or it might bother you a little, but not enough to get upset about it, because there's the thrill of the unknown, the risk factor, shall we say. I want you to think about it a little over dinner; decide how you think you might react. The same for you, Cheryl. Laura is very sexually responsive. She will probably respond favorably to fucking your husband. She has a tendency to orgasm easily. You may hear her enjoying the sex a lot. How do you think you'll respond? Will your adventure throw some spark into a sex life which has maybe gotten a bit too mundane, too ordinary, too predictable? Will it increase your sexual appetites for one another knowing someone else has enjoyed sex with your spouse, or will it create doubts and insecurities?"

We paused again as wine and appetizers were brought to the table. I was glad to see both of them thinking about it.

"Will this be a one time adventure for you both, never to be repeated, or will you decide that you'd consider doing this again in the future, as a part of being Ethical Non-Monogamists? In any event, even should you choose to continue your adventures, do not consider us as an option. We will not contact either of you in the future, having no desire to make this exchange a regular thing. Plan on this evening being your sole hall pass with us.

"On the phone earlier, Cheryl indicated she might like to try lesbian sex, just to see what it's like. If watching your wife have sex with another woman intrigues you, you're welcome to watch Laura and Cheryl pleasure one another. At that point, we can go three different ways. While the two women continue to pleasure each other in a sideways sixty-nine, Jacob and I can each fuck our chosen lady in the same bed. Cheryl would be up close and personal with you fucked Laura, with her face right there.

"Or alternatively, we can split up and go to separate bedrooms, and do our individual fucking with a modicum of privacy, so you don't have to watch your spouse having sex with another person. If you feel watching your partner have sex would disturb you, that might be the option to go with.

"The third option, is Cheryl and I can remain there and watch you have sex, and I should tell you, all three of Laura's fuck holes are available, mouth, cunt or ass. You need to use a different condom each time you change holes. You don't have to use a condom to fuck her mouth. After you're done, you can watch Cheryl and I have sex, perhaps sparking another erection and round of sex yourself. You don't have to decide now, but think about it. The third option lets you concentrate on your partner without worrying about what your spouse is doing. You enjoy yourself, then you can watch your spouse enjoy herself. I will use a condom with Cheryl, and I won't do anal sex with her, as she should be prepared before attempting it with me. Feel free to ask any of us questions. We'll answer as honestly as possible."

"What will the others be doing?" Jacob asked.

"If you choose to allow filming of your sexual encounter, one of them will film it for Laura's husband. The other one is free to do whatever they want. Whether that's to go to bed, read a book, watch TV or fuck you, is entirely up to them. I have no input in what they choose to do. You can cram as much sex as you want into the time available, but I think we should end by 11:30. My further recommendation to both of you is you spend all of Tuesday evening, reconnecting with each other, both physically, and emotionally. That you talk about what happened, what you liked, what you didn't like, whether you want to do it some more, or end it after one adventure. I think Ethical Non-Monogamy could be rewarding in sustaining a long term marriage, keeping a sound emotional connection with your marital partner, while still allowing for some sexual variety, but it's not for everyone."

They did have other questions which we answered the best we could. They learned that Laura and her husband were in a submissive relationship to another woman, who would probably be with Laura's husband tonight. I learned that Jacob and Cheryl were high school sweethearts who'd gotten married shortly after she graduated. Both of them had only had one other sexual partner they admitted to, when they broke up for a couple months during her senior year, so neither of them had a ton of sexual experience with anyone other than their spouse. It might have made this idea more appealing because neither of them had been with other people much.

Jeri laughed when she heard that. "Brick has more sexual partners every day than you've had in your life."

"How many different women have you had sex with in the last week?" Cheryl asked.

"You'll make nine, if I'm not mistaken."

"Nine! How do you have sex with nine different women in a week?" Jacob asked.

"I ask, mostly. For instance at the Can Can last night. I was there with four different women. Now to most people, that's kind of intriguing. 'What has that ugly bastard got that I don't have?' Or for the women, 'How can he keep four women satisfied. My husband has sex with me twice a week and that's barely enough just for me.' So sometimes, they ask, and my rooting section, the women I'm with, usually tells them I give great sex; they won't regret it if they try it, blah blah, blah.

"Now Cheryl caught me having sex with Laura at the restaurant last night. I'm just crazy enough to do that kind of shit. It was a low degree of risk, considering the environment in there, but risky. She's intrigued, right? Aren't you wondering, 'who is this crazy fucker at my table, and why the hell is that woman even allowing him to fuck her in public?"

"It's exactly what I was thinking."

"Of course, you didn't know that Laura was ordered by her Mistress to fuck me if we could get away with it. But I pay attention to women all the time. I'm always looking for other women to have sex with. Let's call it a congenital defect. I can't remain faithful to anyone, no matter how good or nice they are, like my ex-wife. I cheated on her three times in the first six weeks of our marriage. But I noticed Cheryl's intrigue with our situation, and not seeing a wedding ring, asked her to join us for a couple days of sexual debauchery. She's honest enough about her marriage, but still detecting some interest, figured why not ask Jacob if it was something he could get into. Here you are.

"I met Jeri and Sharon in gyms while working out. I tended to meet a lot of women in gyms. I met Laura in a dance club where her husband sent her to find some random guy to have sex with. I'm on a date at the same dance club with Sharon, and she had asked me to point out how I'd pick up women and see if I could bring one back to the hotel with us, when I see someone spike Rebecca's drink. After saving Becca from her fate, she agreed to come to the table and meet my date and see if she's interested in a threesome. Becca helped me attract a stewardess, Diane, and an attorney, Roxanne, on a trip to San Francisco. Amy was supposed to get married, but her husband backed out, and we; Laura, Sharon and I, made friends with her so she'd have someone to do things with. We went on a horse trail ride and met Lily, whose husband had been cheating on her and she wanted payback, and he may have been interested in killing her. All of these events occurred primarily because I'm constantly looking for other women to have sex with, and in some cases, abetted by the women I'm already with.

1...345678