How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taking it one step farther, biology doesn't discriminate. In other words, it wouldn't matter if the woman the man saw having sex with another man was "his" own primary partner or if it was a random woman--he would still on some level be sexually aroused. Were this not the case, the odds would be in the favor of the other man passing his genes on, since the other man's sperm would be the only sperm inside the woman. But, if the woman's primary partner has sex with her after the other man is done, he will be 'tossing his hat (sperm)' in the ring and increase the chances of his genes passing on to the next generation. The 'sperm competition' argument I mentioned before.

"This can be summed up by saying the majority of men have wiring inside them which causes them to respond with sexual arousal at the sight of another woman having sex, regardless of whether or not the woman he sees is his primary female partner or not, because this discrimination doesn't exist on the level of biological wiring. That's not to say, all men would enjoy it to the same degree. You can be aroused, but still be royally pissed off because of a territorial factor.

"A man being highly territorial or possessive of his female partner has to do with the role "paternity uncertainty" plays. A man cannot be absolutely certain that a child is his unless he is completely confident that his mate has been faithful, plus there's always the fear of your mate leaving you for another male, that plays in his biological wiring. He goes on to say that there isn't anything inherently bad or aversive about emotional or sexual infidelity. Rather, it is what that infidelity means, which we fear or have an aversion to. To clarify, if your female partner sleeps with someone else, that's seen as a "bad" thing if you think it either: a) indicates your female partner is dissatisfied with you and may leave you because someone else could satisfy her better, or b) you worry she was impregnated by someone else which means that you would be stuck with raising a child who isn't yours. Both outcomes are negative at best or damning at worst, genetically speaking--hence our aversion and fear regarding infidelity.

"Now Phillip knows that he is going to be stuck raising a child not his own. He has no choice in the matter, which inherently makes all men who can be biological fathers as 'better' or more masculine than he is. He loves Laura and knows he can't give her what she wants, a child, nor does his equipment match up with what he can easily see for himself on other men. You are promising him to give his wife what she wants, a baby; plus pleasure he can't give her, and you're not going to take his wife away from him, which is the other fear of infidelity. No wonder he loves watching you have sex with her. You're safe. He can enjoy it all he wants without risk of losing Laura."

"Does that mean it's possible he wouldn't cum if it were another man fucking his wife?"

"Possibly, but not certainly. You're still limiting his uncertainty. You're keeping his wife satisfied enough she doesn't need to seek other lovers. Plus you were controlling who she had sex with and how, when, and where it happened. You made the other men wear condoms. Watching other men have sex with her, with you as a buffer, makes it less threatening. You're controlling his territoriality for him. He has nothing to fear from Laura's infidelity. You're giving her the child she wants and he can't give her, and limiting her access to other men. He's free to indulge in his cuckold fantasies without fear."

"So the only way to make him properly scared as shit at what could have happened..."

"Is if you left and let it happen. Which you didn't do, and by putting them both into submission and giving them a Dominant, have now ensured he has nothing to fear from his life. He can essentially cum anytime he wants to and if it doesn't go into Laura, it doesn't matter. He's protected. You've protected him. No wonder he's willing to suck your cock. You've saved his marriage from uncertainty given his biological limitations."

Roxanne came in, closely followed by Phillip, who was looking to see who was in bed with me, not finding his wife or anyone else.

"I thought someone else was going to fuck Laura tonight," Roxanne said.

"It's been delayed. It turns out the couple is another one with male related fertility problems. They have asked for my help breeding her, which means they both need to be medically cleared for me to go without condoms. It's one of the reasons they were exploring the possibility of fucking someone else. We decided to wait until I could breed her, kill two birds with one stone." Roxanne nodded. "What's the scoop on what happened at Howard, et al. after I left?"

"Phillip was outed after everyone signed an NDA. The missing senior partner won't be told until he signs one."

"Did you make Phillip strip for them?"

Roxanne laughed. "No, but I did make him kneel. The two women partners were rather intrigued that I had a boy toy bitch of my own, and everyone was intrigued Laura was also my submissive. We changed the rules of the company restricting sex with employees who are below you in the corporate hierarchy. Both parties have to sign a waiver saying they want to have a sexual relationship, and all performance rewards and punishments were removed from the higher ranking person to limit coercion for sex.

Instead, any other two partners will make compensation, promotion, demotion, or firing decisions any time a relationship forms. You can't promise rewards for sex, nor threaten consequences if people don't want to have sex with you. Someone else will be making those decisions. That should limit lawsuits. Anyone who doesn't practice the new policies by getting a waiver and surrendering authority over that person, faces automatic termination. Naturally, Phillip and Becca both signed waivers immediately, so they could continue having sex with me.

"I didn't want to stand in the way of legitimate interoffice relationships, but wanted to limit liability and possible EEO or workplace sexual harassment complaints. I think there were some other interoffice relationships going on under the table, and I think those might start coming out of the woodwork in the next few days."

"How did you feel being outed to the senior partners, Phillip?" I asked.

"It was scary at first, sir. When I realized they weren't all making fun of me, or wouldn't in the future, I felt better. Trying to hide who you are is hard."

"Yeah, I don't have much luck hiding who I am either."

"Oh, you mean an unrepentant Lothario who wants to fuck every person in skirts?" Jeri laughed.

"Except for Scotsmen in kilts, that's probably true. Jeri has learned some things about Phillip's fetish," I said.

"Anything I should be paying attention to?" Roxanne asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I'd say maintain for the moment as I process," Jeri said.

"Where's my other slut?"

"I told her she was on her own tonight, and to look to you for further instructions. I've fucked her a couple times today, and her fertility doesn't start until tomorrow evening, or possibly Wednesday morning. I thought I'd do Lily one last time before she leaves."

"Will Lily be ready to go at 8?" Roxanne asked.

"She's packing, so she plans to be ready. Are you?"

"As ready as I'm going to be without another week to prepare."

"I'm assuming, as the boss, Phillip and Becca will be going with you?"

"You assume right. You and I haven't had a chance to fuck yet this trip. Maybe I'll fuck you first tomorrow night, let you pull out and deposit your cum in my other toy."

I nodded. "Are you going to let Phillip witness his wife's breeding?"

"I'm not sure yet. Perhaps if we get the new account, or perhaps not. I'm still thinking about it."

"Please, Mistress. It's very important to me," Phillip said.

"Then perhaps you shouldn't be cumming when we test you."

"Yes, Mistress," he said disconsolately.

They left and I turned back to Jeri. "What more did you learn today about cuckolds?"

"I read an essay or treatise by a Dominatrix, who has had submissives from all over the world. Many of these submissives, as might be expected from the Dr. 36 information, are cuckold oriented. They find themselves internally conflicted by this desire of theirs. A lot of this is tied to the practice of monogamy in modern society, but she believes, out of 1200 different societies there have been in the world since recorded history, less than 200 of those encouraged/enforced monogamy. It started around the advent of agriculture and ownership of property some 10,000 years ago. Civilization became more complex, requiring the energy and care of both parents to ensure their offspring survived. When a monogamous pair begets children, passing property on to one's offspring requires you to be fairly certain of their paternity. Those kids are mine, they'll get my stuff.

"Yet in In the powerful states and empires of antiquity -- Peru, India, China, Egypt, Mesopotamia just to name a few -- the commoners were expected to be monogamous while the elite ruling class often practiced polygyny. Religious institutions were also champions of the monogamy model. The benefits of monogamy is that it encourages a large population of model citizens to produce more model children to serve the state/church, it equalizes sexual reproductivity between high-status males and low-status males (there is now a girl for every boy, instead of many girls for just the boy with all the toys), and it ensures legacy.

"Monogamy is idealized and institutionalized in societies in which a lot of effort must be spent to acquire resources and establish one's territory. In other words, go to school, get a job, buy a house, take a girl on a date & marry her & raise children together with the money you earned from all those years of schooling and job training. Raising a child in a first-world country is A LOT of work. Therefore, bi-parental care is necessary. Monogamy serves the common man with limited resources, it serves the state that needs an ideal to guide and control its citizens, it serves the elite who needs a stable labor force. Polygyny is for the wealthy who can afford it. Your wealth gives you the ability to fuck more women.

"But there are real pleasures behind cuckoldry, paradoxically, it's the cuckold who benefits most from his victimization and humiliation. He experiences the most pleasure in this dynamic, not the 'bull' and not the 'cuckoldress'. A man with a cuckold fetish derives his pleasure from the mental anguish and humiliation that results from his wife's infidelity because he is masochistic, deriving pleasure from his emotional pain. He is immensely aroused by the thought of his woman with another man, lusted after by other men. He wants to see his partner satisfied, and by doing so, he now has a 'private porn collection' by which he uses to masturbate and fantasize. This is more rewarding than actual sex with his partner. By being the cuckold, he willingly assumes the position of the sexual submissive. He is submissive to his wife, and he is now lowered in rank in respect to the other man having sex with his wife. He and his partner often 'complete' this fantasy by having sex right after she cheats on him.

"Being a cuckold is to experience a form of psychological masochism. It is a cerebral pursuit whereby the man feels a kaleidoscope of feelings such as jealousy, misery, gratitude, shame, sublimation, inadequacy, and lust. It is a mental version of sensation play in which the emotions themselves are the sources of pleasure, bringing out some of our most intense reptilian instincts. A highly intelligent individual wants to experience this 'psychological high' for two reasons: to feel alive, and to feel diminished from the loss of control. In the book Masochism and the Self, author Roy Baumeister explains: 'Cuckolding is a form of escapism. Cucks are relieving themselves of the stress and burden of their social role and escaping into a simpler, less expansive role.'

"Then we have small penis humiliation as a point of focus for the victim. The other man is often more well-endowed, more handsome, and referred to as a "Bull". The physical superiority of the other man adds to the humiliation of the husband, such humiliation actually adding to his pleasure, this mixture of emotions.

"She goes on to add that cuckoldry gives some men the chance to vicariously explore their repressed bisexual urges. While it is arousing to watch their wife with someone else, for some it is just as exciting to watch a naked man have sex, period. The wife who understands her husband's bisexual curiosities would sometimes command him to service the Bull during foreplay. Even if Phillip isn't a bisexual, in a sexual sense, he may be fascinated by men with larger cocks than him. Nature cheated him in the cock department, but look at that well hung stud, getting all the women to scream for him. It's a type of envy, penis envy, if you will, even though he isn't a woman.

"Madame Zhang is a believer in those psychologists who attribute the cuckold fetish to theories rooted in evolutionary biology. With all these submissives from all parts of the world sharing the same fetish, it is not absurd to think cuckoldry triggers something inherent in our nature as human beings, and is not a cultural thing from any particular culture. Cuckoldry induces sexual competition among men. Men are incentivized by biological urges to copulate with their partners in an effort to "compete" with the other man's sperm. From an evolutionary perspective, the mere idea of one's wife cheating and straying is a risk to his genetic success, and it is a male's duty to make sure that his own sperm makes it to the egg. Sperm competition again. If I'm aroused by other men fucking my woman, I'll fuck her more, fuck her harder, fuck her deeper, in an effort to negate another male's sperm.

"On top of that, when we first meet our partners-to-be, the very fact that they were initially unattainable -- and thus taming them would be a glorious challenge -- is what attracted us to them in the first place. They were a prize to be won, and this desire fuels our pursuits. As a relationship grows and settles into a comfortable routine involving dinner and Netflix, the strong desire we felt at the beginning naturally subsides. We stop being the hunter. The exciting world of cuckoldry 're-activates' our hunter mentality, causing us to want our partners again with all the intensified feelings about risk and possible denial. This is further enhanced with the knowledge that although our partners have sexually strayed from us, we can still bathe in the comfort that they will always come home to us. Cuckoldry allows you to have your cake and eat it too."

"Mistress Zhang allows her submissives to have their cuckold fantasies with more acceptance and proactive curiosity. She believes that exploring cuckoldry is rich with emotions and sexual gratification when honest and open communication takes place. As a Dominatrix, she wants to help her submissives take that first step into becoming the poorly-endowed, sexually inadequate, semen-cleaning bitch of a man they have always wanted to be. That increases her power dynamic over her submissives."

"I had hoped that Laura would be that person for Phillip," I said. "So many of the indicators of submissive cuckoldry is a woman dominating her submissive husband. She takes care that his needs are met, as well as her own. It's less about sex than it is power for the cuckoldress. Sure she enjoys sex with her various lovers, but she also enjoys the sex and the dynamics with her cuckold. Laura couldn't take that role for Phillip, which kind of left them rudderless."

"I agree. I don't think you made a mistake in establishing Dominance over them. I think you had their best interests at heart, and choosing Roxanne instead of another male, will end up being better for them. I think any other male would have soon had Phillip disappearing into himself, shrinking into nothing."

"Is there more?"

"A Psychology Today article, an interview with Justin Lehmiller, the founder and editor of Sex and Psychology website. He did a study for a book he wrote, titled 'Tell Me What You Want' which surveyed 4200 Americans about their sexual fantasies. One of the questions he asked was, 'Have you ever fantasized about watching your partner having sex with someone else?'

"More than half of the heterosexual men in the study had this fantasy, as did a quarter of the women."

"I certainly had the fantasy, although mostly wanting you to have sex with other women, but men too, not to watch, but to participate."

"And I thought it was strange when you suggested it, but as it turns out, you were in the majority. I guess most people don't really talk about their sexual fantasies, because I had no clue it would be that high. I thought maybe five percent of either gender, but wow, over fifty percent."

"So even Phillip is probably not that far out of the mainstream."

"His still seems a little excessive to me, but in terms of it being a fantasy, no, I suppose not. They do make a distinction, that cuckolding is not cheating, which is non-consensual. Cuckoldry is consensual. One of the most important things he discovered in his research on cuckolding, is that people who acted on those fantasies reported being more satisfied and happier in their relationships, and it has improved their relationship. Getting in touch with our sexual fantasies, sharing those desires with our partner, and potentially acting on them when it is mutually agreed upon, is something that can benefit our relationships in a lot of ways."

"So Phillip being a cuckold doesn't automatically mean his relationship is doomed," I said, "only that it might require more work, more communication, more paying attention to Laura's needs, wants and desires."

"That would seem to be the case. There was another website, LSMENTOR, and the owner of the site describes herself as a solution focused coach specializing in non-traditional relationships. She is a cuckoldress herself, and bases her observations on interactions with her own cuckold and in the descriptions of the people she helps.

"She says the most common emotions cuckolds discuss in mentoring sessions are insecurity, anger, resentment, distrust, possessiveness, passive aggression, suspicion, fear, loneliness, self-consciousness, suspicion, confusion, guilt, and worry. She said that oddly enough, angst-induced arguments between a cuckold and his Cuckoldress, usually started over something other than cuckolding. For instance, perhaps she arrived home late from work or bought a new outfit. Maybe she decided to do something "out of the ordinary" like go out with a new friend for a drink. These seemingly unrelated acts somehow triggered the cuckold's angst and "caused" the argument. However, the acts themselves were not the cause of the argument. It does give them an opening for an argument, because they've already agreed to cuckolding, so they can't argue about that, but the angst crops up.

"Sometimes the cuckold angst causes emotional, sexual, or even physical withdrawal. In either case, the minor arguments, or withdrawal, if something does not feel "right" in your relationship, it is time to discuss angst. She also says that she feels angst as the cuckoldress. It's not all being happy and excited to sleep with other men. She has the same fears that the cuckold has that she's doing damage to her relationship, and she'll come back from a date and find her partner gone, or that he won't want her anymore, or if everything between them will remain the same and if they are okay as a couple. She knows that she has to pay attention to her partners needs at the same time she's taking care of her own.

1...345678