All Comments on 'How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 32'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gives new definition to long winded. Simply awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You at least get props for the post story notes on research. I am not a fan of fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You just destroyed BBC myth single-handedly. I hope you are satisfied with your self.

Thousands cucks have just collapsed on the floor screaming in anguish, how could you?... and after writing cuck story?... that is unthinkable.

Any way, I hated this story (because I don't like cuck stories), but I love your end comments.

PS: If you are wondering why I read cuck stories, if I don't like them?... it is simple:

EVERY NOW AND THEN ONE WILL SUPRISE ME!!!

(and 2nd, I like erotic stories)

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'll miss this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank god this piece of shit won't be cluttering up the New Story page any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thor, a good story told well. Thank you.

JayGardnerJayGardnerover 1 year ago

You used the word "fantastical" meaning "fantasy" in regards to this story and that is exactly what it is. I read every chapter & found it thoroughly entertaining & very well written. Why the anonymous criticizers have to complain about the morality of the characters or the premise of the story is beyond me. If you read & enjoy, great. If you read & don't like, move on. Life is too short to be imposing our values on others, especially if it is negative.

To the author, thank you. I really enjoyed this & will now be reading your other works. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ethical Bull with a heart. Loved the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Epilogue to the epilogue... Eventually this idiot died of STD's along with half of the stupid women who slept with him. Half of their spouses died leaving many children orphans but actually better off not being raised by complete morons!

LeifsonLeifsonover 1 year ago

For me, the group sex parts of the story were the most successful. Swinging playboy ends up improving many people's sex life. What shenanigans is Brick going to get up to next? Technically well written, as I have come to expect.

Yet, it is not one of my favorites and not a single chapter merited 5 stars. Some of that is the plot, and some of that is the characters. As mentioned in other comments, viewing other woman (including supposedly intense submissive moments) through the eyes of Brick just ended up making the woman come off as shallow and less interesting. So I won't miss this story, but am looking forward to new stories from you.

h2osh2osover 1 year ago

I have to say I have followed this story line from the start and loved it. Thank you very much I will miss it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good lord. 32 fucking chapters of this nonsense.

All by some 400 lb albino shut-in with a 2 inch dick fantasizing about being a stud living in his mom's basement.

Drivel. Nonsense. Delusional.

Hopefully I won't have to see this series posted anymore.

"Thors Fist"? Hahaha...more like Thors pinky and thumb rubbing his dinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This endless crock of shit has finally arrived at an ending fitting for the hallmark channel. Too bad to get to this ‘happy ending’ (pun intended) you spewed out endless pages of bullshit about skanks, sluts, cum dumpsters and their idiotic, supposedly happy husbands. Just awful, but at least it’s over.

12bolt12boltover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story, thank you your effort and time.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

What a POS! Fathered countless children and abandons them for others to raise. Treats women like shit and the men like they’re sex offenders in prison.

Not one of those women are worth the time of day. Faithless, adulterous, hypocritical, mercenary…they’re worse than fucking lawyers or politicians.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

re:JayGardner-Why the whining. Don't like the comments, move on. Take your own advice dick head. 1* for thid idiotic story.

Xabrian39Xabrian39over 1 year ago

Yum. Where is chapter 31? I seem to be missing it.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

The epilogue earned you a *4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ha Ha, the funniest part of this is your guff about penis size. If you really think a significant amount of women don't care about size, you're in self denial. It's deffo something we talk about, believe me it absolutely does matter. Yeah yeah of course we compromise and other qualities are important, blah blah. But nothing beats feeling "well filled" it's a pleasure women shouldn't deny themselves, with or without their husbands knowledge.

greens444greens444over 1 year ago

Nice ending to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the best thing about this story, is that is is over

hands down, the worst one you have done yes.

I still believe you are far better than this crap ans will look forward to your next work

maybe continuing the Beth project would flush this from my mind.

sorry

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Loved the educational part at the end. A nice tale. I'm surprised that Brick never crossed paths with any other of your Millionaires.

Thors_FistThors_Fist12 months agoAuthor

To anonymous about penis size. I didn't say penis size is of no importance to women. If 20% of them say that it's of some, even mild importance to them, than 1/5 of all women would agree that size does mean something, but it's not the most important thing. Other things would be of more importance to them, and 1% said it was very important to them, so size queens do exist. Since different size vaginas also exist, some larger dicks may be painful for smaller pussies. All I'm saying is that it's not the most important thing in the world for most women, and that's definitely a true statement.

IntoblackIntoblack9 months ago

I just read the last installment of this series and I must say I enjoyed the wrap-up. It got tedious in the middle and I stopped reading, but wanted to check in to see how it all worked out. Love the science at the end. I can use that information! Thanks very much for all you do to keep us entertained.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

THORS FIST, your mind is amazing. I am glad that you got this crap out of your head. Now, use those writing talents and pen something better ! Still 5 stars. It is you after all !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can happily say that I was entertained by 80 % of this novel. Some chapters, you lost me, DEAR AUTHOR. Having said that, because I think you are just a great writer, very clever, I awarded all the chapters with 5 stars.

LOVED, loved the epilogue ! Very satisfying.

As you move forward in your story telling, I hope you continue to use the considerable talents of your EDITOR.

One last thought, if a reader is so turned off by a story, why would they continue wasting their time on something they obviously don't like or approve of ? Pay no attention to those ignorant comments !

Now, as for me, which of my DEAR AUTHOR 's works will I read next ? KEEP WRITING !

AardieAardieabout 2 months ago

I was confused when Laura Smith changed her name to Laura Smith-Howard. I would have expected Laura Smith-Harmon to honor her new husband. Was a Mr. Howard introduced and I forgot.

I kept giving five stars and plugging away even when the sex got pretty repetitive. I stuck with to get get to the carrot hanging in front of me for half the story of moving into the new house.

I wanted to enjoy the move and see how the group dynamics changed. I wanted to see his children being born and all that entailed. Instead, you seemed to be tired of the characters and gave us the bums’ rush to the door. I feel pretty let down, to be honest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous