How I Became a Slut

Story Info
The first step to becoming a slut.
858 words
4.23
9.5k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I should tell you about myself first. I'm 23 years old, female and single. I know everyone wants to know more, so I'll tell you. I'm kinda short, 5'5", 115 lbs, long dark brown hair, brown eyes, 34C and I'm a massage therapist in a chiropractor's office. I played softball in school and take long walks every day, so I'm in pretty good shape.

I have become an obedient slut to my master. I grew up and live in a rural area by a small town and had a pretty conservative upbringing. I never thought I would be in this situation. I am not complaining, in fact it makes me feel special somehow.

It started a year ago at work, when the doctor asked me to help with a patient. He was a good-looking man about 28 and a patient of hers. I had seen him, but never worked with him. He had dislocated his shoulder playing basketball nearby and came to her to have her put it back in place.

The doctor had him lay on his back on a therapy table. She told me to hold his arm out straight and support it while she stood at his shoulder. Her nurse stood between us and the physical therapist stood on the other side of him.

The doctor and the nurse pulled on his arm and moved it to try to get the ball back in the socket. As they were doing that, his hand brushed against my breasts. It took a few minutes for them to get this shoulder right and he grabbed my left breast and gently squeezed it while they were doing it.

The doctor and nurse had their backs to me, but the therapist saw where his hand was and that I didn't move away and she smiled and winked at me. The shoulder finally slipped back into place and I went back to my small office by the rear exit of the building.

A few minutes later, I was sitting at my desk doing paperwork when I heard the door close and the lock click behind me. I turned in my swivel chair to see the man standing there. He smiled and said "thank you for helping with my shoulder and my hand."

I said "you're welcome, but you should open the door."

He responded that I had caused another problem that I should help him with and lifted his shirt tail which was hanging out, covering his baggy gym shorts. There was a large tent in the front of his shorts. He pushed the shorts down and a large stiff penis sprang free. I have a boyfriend who I've had sex with several times, so I had seen a stiff penis before, but this one was bigger, about 7-8" and thick. I was frozen, not knowing what to say or do.

He stepped up to me, grabbed my hands from my lap and put them on his stiff penis. He held my hands tight around it and rubbed them back and forth on it. After a minute or so, he moved his hands away and I kept rubbing the big stiff cock. I felt like I was in a trance until he said "look up" and I saw he was filming me with his cellphone. I pulled away and said "what are you doing?!?" He smiled and said "keep rubbing my cock unless you want your boss to see this."

"You wouldn't do that!" I said.

"Yes, I would", he responded and smiled. "Now get busy".

Not seeing any way out, I put my hands back on his big stiff penis and resumed stroking. After a couple of minutes, he grabbed my hair in both hands and shoved his big stiff penis to my lips.

"Open up unless you want the doctor to see the evidence of your inappropriate behavior with a patient."

I obeyed and opened my mouth wide and he shoved his stiff manhood in my mouth and started moving it in and out. I suddenly found myself getting excited and began stroking and sucking his now big beautiful cock like I would my own boyfriend's.

He reached down and grabbed my big breasts and squeezed them gently and pinched my nipples through my uniform top, further exciting me. I have very sensitive breasts and nipples and it caused me to stroke and suck more eagerly. He moaned, grabbed my head, stiffened, his big cock swelled even bigger and harder and then starting cumming in my mouth. When the first blast hit the back of my throat, I gagged and started to pull back, but he held my head and shot blast after blast of thick cum into my mouth which I swallowed as fast as I could to keep from choking.

When he was finished cumming, he stepped back and pulled his shorts back up. "Damn, you are one fine little cocksucker! We'll be doing this again soon. I'd hate to have to show the doctor the video of this, so I know you'll agree." With that, he smiled, turned, opened the door and walked out.